Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Week 1, Part 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Demi has Annaliese absolutely pegged. Funny. 

Yeah, although I’m still not sure why she’s the arbiter of who’s here for the right reasons and who’s not. She has a girlfriend back home, but it’s ok for her to come on this show because she told Hannah it’s not exclusive? I’m pretty sure they’d be blasting a guy if he pulled this. 

• Love 11
Just now, Stan39 said:

Yeah, although I’m still not sure why she’s the arbiter of who’s here for the right reasons and who’s not. She has a girlfriend back home, but it’s ok for her to come on this show because she told Hannah it’s not exclusive? I’m pretty sure they’d be blasting a guy if he pulled this. 

I think as long as she and the girlfriend didn’t go to Stagecoach, it’s a-okay. Damn country music has done it again! Same reason why Jed’s girlfriend was Wrong Reasons, but Peter’s was just fine.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

"Grown Ass Man" Chris Bukowski found another dizzy broad (Annaliese) to hoodwink. I still laugh when I think of his Bachelor Pad season with Nurse Jamie who made an idiot out of herself chasing after him, that was the gold standard of the Bachelor franchise.

• Love 5
Just now, DEL901 said:

Oh, Blake you delusional fool!  This is how you repair your rep?  Hit on Hannah who has already sent away one potential suitor.  

Why?!?! He’s literally prying her from Dylan’s clutches! For Harrison’s sake! The rose ceremony is like 5 minutes away. Just give Tayshia your rose and work on smooth-talking Hannah another day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Here Demi goes with the age shaming again. She does realize she won't be in her 20's forever, right? If Annalise is a grandma, that means it's not exactly going to take long for Demi to be one herself. She talks about the older contestants as if they're old enough to be her mother. 

• Love 23
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Grown Ass Man" Chris Bukowski found another dizzy broad (Annaliese) to hoodwink. I still laugh when I think of his Bachelor Pad season with Nurse Jamie who made an idiot out of herself chasing after him, that was the gold standard of the Bachelor franchise.

Pretty sure Annaliese hoodwinked him, this time. He has no idea the baggage that comes with her, which is probably why she wants him. 

• LOL 4

Welp Blake just dragged Caetlyn on IG posted all their texts about how she thought it was just sex too. Said he needs to defend his character or some nonsense like that. I am totally here for all of this crazy.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Welp Blake just dragged Caetlyn on IG posted all their texts about how she thought it was just sex too. Said he needs to defend his character or some nonsense like that. I am totally here for all of this crazy.  

I just watched it including his anxiety ridden fake crying at the end. He’s a train wreck. And it was unnecessary. I didn’t see anything in the texts besides stupid flirting anyway. 

• Love 1

I wanted a rose ceremony! I don’t know why Bibiana comes on the show and doesn’t talk to any of the guys. And I don’t remember Jane at all but she needs to put down the hot sauce.

My favorite part is Chris B with the walker during the intro. Oddly, he has become better looking to me

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

I think Hannah G and Jordan golden shorts would make a good couple. He's so open and real about who he is, no matter how different he is from the majority of the male population. I think he would make her feel less tense because he's so playful. I think they would make a cute couple. I at the least, hope to see them interact.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I get that Blake was single but the fact that he told Caelynn not to speak about their hook up is what is bothering me the most.  

Hahaha, he thinks Kristina is out to ruin his paradise.  If he only knew what's coming

I think that Blake's request is uncool.  My feeling is that he has hooked up with a lot of Bachelor women and likes to keep his relationships secret so he can keep playing games. 

That being said, Caelynn is WAY too attached for someone she only dated briefly.  She was making a huge drama about being tossed aside and trying to draw him into a fight in front of everyone.  Maybe she needs drama to feel excited about a guy.  In my opinion, she is emotionally unstable.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I saw his explanation on Instagram , but I don’t see the texts . Can someone post them ? 

He posted them in his stories.. I took screenshots but it’s not letting me post them due to the size. 

5 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

I think that Blake's request is uncool.  My feeling is that he has hooked up with a lot of Bachelor women and likes to keep his relationships secret so he can keep playing games. 

That being said, Caelynn is WAY too attached for someone she only dated briefly.  She was making a huge drama about being tossed aside and trying to draw him into a fight in front of everyone.  Maybe she needs drama to feel excited about a guy.  In my opinion, she is emotionally unstable.

I get her frustration if he did say those things , but she let him win by being hysterical and giving the situation so much attention . I think she should have had a conversation with him and should have thrown him under the bus on tv for sure , but not in the way she did because it made her look like she cared way too much . I think everyone’s been in her position where you are really into a guy , he says all the right things and is charming , and then ultimately screws you over and makes it like you were never anything to them . It can drive you crazy. But you need to have some pride and not let the guy win . Then again she’s so young . It’s hard to believe she’s only 23 . She looks so much older . 

• Love 7

OH MY GOD.

Blake's antics toward Hannah.  He was acting like Jack Nicholson as Joker in the 1989 "Batman".  Oh my god.

I totally remember everyone referring to him as a serial killer now.  Omg... he's weird.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

He posted in his stories he is deleting the texts, and for people to stop attacking Caelynn.  Jerk.  He knew what he was doing when he posted it, but acts all like a sad sack that has to save his name.  Regardless of what they said, he still did things he wasn’t proud of, so dragging her back into it makes no sense.  

• Love 5

Totally team Clay & Nicole. I'm sure things will change but to me they both seem sincere and would make a good couple IRL. Annalise may have initially confronted him because she wanted to be a good friend, but it's obvious her own emotions about being rejected in the past really overtook her. Clay was very gentlemanly about it and very clear. 

I love Kristina. I think she's beautiful but too vulnerable. She should have used her date card to have fun with someone new. 

Catelynn, I don't know. Whatever the truth is between her and Blake, why did she go on BIP if she is just going to cry about him the whole time? I've read her texts now and she did tell Blake that if she comes over, "it's strictly for sex, no more and no less."  She's a drama queen and it's Kristina who was really disrespected by Blake. Blake's reaction was so over the top, though. Is he the one who survived a school shooting and I think another tragedy? If so, I can see how he'd take everything deeply to heart, but he needed to be more honest with the girls he hooked up with. 

I don't like Jane's shtick with the hot sauce. It's like a silly Bachelor limo exit thing. I would like to see more about who she actually is, since she doesn't get much screen time except for hot sauce shenanigans. 

Four hours of BIP and no rose ceremony? 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, leighdear said:

Clay is a doll.  I'd buy him as the next Bachelor.  Ex-football player is fine, but without the boring virgin shtick of Colton.   Nicole is really cute with him.

Nicole's foundation did not match her skin, so that bugged.  

Clay has a nasal high-pitched voice that reminds me of one of Eddie Murphy's vocal impressions in Beverly Hills Cop.  I cannot (really) fault anyone for their lack of skill in foreign languages, but Clay's "moy caly entay" was just horrifying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GracieK said:

Bukowski kissed Annaliese like it was his great aunt with the hairy mole on her top lip. 

Speaking of bad kissers...  JPJ on Onieka.  He goes into it with a sea bass mouth.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6

I can’t be the only one who enjoyed Demi tonight. 

I am not as impressed with Hannah G as I thought I’d be. I can’t believe Blake had the balls to practically drag her out of Dylan’s arms. But then she went and kissed Blake. UCK!

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Just Carol said:

Speaking of bad kissers...  JPJ on Onieka.  He goes into it with a sea bass mouth.

Yes!! I started to post about that when it was happening but had to run my dogs out. I audibly muttered what in the fuck? He looks like a really, REALLY bad kisser. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Just Carol said:

That was terrible. On a franchise that is built upon everyone kissing everyone constantly, puckering up like 5 seconds before the kiss AND closing your eyes is about the worst we've seen in this kiss-heavy environment.

6 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I can’t be the only one who enjoyed Demi tonight. 

I am not as impressed with Hannah G as I thought I’d be. I can’t believe Blake had the balls to practically drag her out of Dylan’s arms. But then she went and kissed Blake. UCK!

I have loved Demi this year, I was totally in tune with what she was saying at the bar tonight.

As for Hannah G, she seems to have a very low "you can kiss me" level?? I mean she seemed to kiss Wills just for the hell of it. Like anyone that leans in she instantly locks lips with them. And not a peck... she really goes for it. I'd find it distressing that she's so 'open' at this point.

• Love 11

I don't disagree with Demi about Annaliese (at least regarding her minding her own business when it comes to Clay) but it's a little hypocritical for her to then turn around and be all about bad-mouthing Blake to everyone within ear-shot.  Stay in your lane, Demi, the rest will figure itself out.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I don't disagree with Demi about Annaliese (at least regarding her minding her own business when it comes to Clay) but it's a little hypocritical for her to then turn around and be all about bad-mouthing Blake to everyone within ear-shot.  Stay in your lane, Demi, the rest will figure itself out.

Yup. This. Demi’s no saint, either. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GracieK said:

And if Caelynn’s side is to be believed he’s lying when he says they both decided afterwards that it was a mistake. If you did nothing wrong then you don’t need to lie about or misrepresent the other side.

After reading the texts Blake posted, I think he is telling the truth. 1 week before Paradise they discussed whether or not they should tell people.

https://twitter.com/tearsinversace/status/1158917736866746372

I can't stand a whole season of Demi. Analiese should stay in her lane because "you only heard one side of the story" and then to Hannah she says "Blake is a loser" but I don't remember Demi hearing both sides of that story!

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

I like Kristina and think she’s a very genuine person .. but she is annoying . She obsessed over dean for way too long after she knew what he was all about . Still spoke to him after paradise was over even after he humiliated her several times on and off camera .. and now takes Blake who she knows slept with a fellow cast member the next day after sleeping with her , on a date instead of someone new who has potential . It’s like you want to feel bad for these people , but they have no common sense . I think Kristina is very pretty and seems so sweet , but she doesn’t require men to respect her .. if you’re still into the deans and Blake’s of the franchise even after they showed u who they are , then that’s on you . 

• Love 22

What Kristina wanted to talk to Blake about could easily have been done on a number of daybeds and indeed saved her "date" for something with potential.

But I think she may have thought he'd bow down and kiss her and her new "I'm not getting trampled on by men anymore" attitude and then they'd enjoy the rest of their date and live happily ever after her strong reprimand. She's never shown to have a good read on guys however, so that's why I can see her thinking this way when she decided to invite Blake.

• Love 17

Poor Scum Blake Square Head feels awful and doesn’t know how to fix it. How about giving your junk a day off between hookups with different people. When a guy can’t remember calling a girl a mistake but doesn’t really argue it either I feel pretty sure that’s an admission. Good grief man you screwed around indiscriminately. That can have consequences. It’s on you that you didn’t consider that. He really is a dim bulb. I think my tv needs some penicillin after having him on screen. 

Being called a dope girl wouldn’t have any impact on me but Hannah sure sucked face for it. I don’t know if Dylan is really into Hannah or sees them as a ticket to instagram influencer money, um I mean the next Tanner and Jade. And Hannah seems to be enjoying exploring her Paradise so she may not be in on the couple influencer idea with him. 

Clay and Bibi? I can’t see that. I thought Bibi was really just there for the vacation. I do like that she doesn’t seem to cake on the makeup while on sweaty beach. Clay has a bit of a Kermit voice. That would drive me crazy quickly. That and all the verbal hesitations. When he was talking with Annaliese and was defensive and calling her by name more than once it made me uncomfortable. I can’t put my finger on why but it did. For some reason I can’t remember who Nicole is even when she’s talking. 

I realize that I do not like Demi. Her voice annoys me greatly, she sounds like a child, and I don’t find her monologues funny. If she and Clay had a kid I imagine it could make money as a negative voice actor - annoying neighbor, whiny friend, nails on a chalkboard boss. Ugh. 

JPJ, who I can’t help but think of as discount Keanu, kisses like a big mouthed bass and after the smacking Jane tried to poison him. I was honestly laughing out loud. 

I love Chris B’s intro with the walker and his long list of appearances that they list under his name. 

Does Harrison give out badges, like the Scouts? Because every season someone tries to claim that they’re the “strongest couple in Paradise.” I think there must be one for “stays the longest without a relationship” too. 

Wells seems to be stirring the pot more than in previous seasons and I like it. I like it a lot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Caelynn... You, as a grown ass woman, chose to sleep with a guy who you are not in a relationship with. A guy who was single, who was not committed to you. I'm not saying what he did was right, but on the other hand.... She has the option to only sleep with men she is in a relationship with, and I think she should choose that option moving forward. She is too emotional to do the whole player thing, and just hook up with people (I can't do it either.) She needs to take some accountability that she *chose* to have sex with this guy all on her own. And furthermore, he called it a mistake, because maybe it really *was*. Maybe he felt like shit afterward because he actually really did not want to hurt Kristina's feelings. Caelynn isn't cut out for this mess. And for the rest of these women: Blake cannot be a player, unless you are also playing *with* him.

Could Wills be any more stoned during his talking heads? The guy looks as high as a kite!

Edited by Aim123
Whoops.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20

Kristina is all over the map and is just confused, and never know what she wants.  She is talking to Blake the same way she spoke to Dean.  "I am tired of being screwed over", "I don't want to be disrespected".....yet, she allows them to.  Her words do not match her actions. She says one thing but does another.  She is gullible. She is not at all as strong as she thinks she is.  She is all talk unfortunately. She tries to be tough; not workingl

• Love 16