Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Jack I s sooooo lazy, but he cracks me up.  I don't get the hair issue as it is clean....I've got waves and curls with a similar haircut to Jack's. ..would Sandy make me do a woman bun?  If it was in the kitchen, I get it.

I had the same question.  Kitchen?  Of course.  But why is hair an issue for a deckhand?  

• Love 6

But isn't Jack Off in the galley and busing up food? What's the policy. I know some stews have crazy hair. Think Kate who give Medusa a run for her money. But if they are working in the galley for an extended period shouldn't they be force to wear a hair covering? In most restaurants it is a requirement.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, langford peel said:

But isn't Jack Off in the galley and busing up food? What's the policy. I know some stews have crazy hair. Think Kate who give Medusa a run for her money. But if they are working in the galley for an extended period shouldn't they be force to wear a hair covering? In most restaurants it is a requirement.

Because it’s the image that the boat wants to create. Also Sandy’s hair is different than Jacks because it doesn’t fly into her face like his constantly does which could legitimately be an issue for a deckhand since he is constantly playing with it and moving it out of his face. 

I have no issue with Anastasia making spaghetti and meatballs she was nervous so cooked what she knew even if it’s more Italian American by way of Georgia and they found it decent. As for it being “dry” it was sauced like they would in Italy where they sauce much more lightly than we do in the US.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I had the same question.  Kitchen?  Of course.  But why is hair an issue for a deckhand?  

Well, I mean, back in the day it was a bit of a safety concern, when there were more ropes and blocks and the like, which is why many sailors wore their hair in long braids.  But now, it looks messy and it's not like he wasn't give a free cap to wear. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

One stew has to help this lame AF non chef, so Hannah gets the whole deck crew to help? Congrats Bravo! I officially loathe Mila. 

On the plus side, the entire crew is united against Mila.  We’ve never seen a group consolidate so fast in a season before.  

J-wow is certainly better this season.  Maybe being embarrassed last season after he watched the show helped him a bit. Still, I don’t get the dynamic between him and Sandy.  There must be more than we’re seeing.  I’m still getting a currying favor with the boss vibe off him. Jack should really be taking notes.  Making tea for Sandy is a good step, but he needs to up his game.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I have no issue with Anastasia making spaghetti and meatballs she was nervous so cooked what she knew even if it’s more Italian American by way of Georgia and they found it decent. As for it being “dry” it was sauced like they would in Italy where they sauce much more lightly than we do in the US.

I do one of those food delivery services.  Anytime I choose a pasta dish I always have to go buy extra tomatoes or tomato sauce, because the recipes are always too dry for me.  Love me some sauce.

I had hoped that it would turn out Anastasia's comments about not caring if the guests didn't like the carpaccio would be creative editing - like she was mocking Mila - but no.  Of course the editors also gave us Mila commenting that the meatballs were too dry, and then the guest who was a self-proclaimed meatball expert liked them.  

Also, after typing it multiple times, meatball looks like a weird word.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, terrymct said:

. Still, I don’t get the dynamic between him and Sandy.  There must be more than we’re seeing.  I’m still getting a currying favor with the boss vibe off him

Yeah I don’t get it either it’s like when she went after Colin on twitter when last season was airing for his fairly mild criticism of how Joao treats women. It was so WTF and she was always defending Joao’s behavior on twitter when it was airing even when it was awful and he admitted that he was kissing up to her to curry favor.

Sandy has always been weirdly in the crews personal business even when she is saying she wants to maintain this distance. When she wasn’t fighting with Hannah she was asking her personal questions about what’s his name.

• Love 12

I don’t know if I buy the story that Brooke cheated on Joao (we all saw what he was like last year), but I am liking Joao more this year. 

Hating Mila, and her smirky, snotty, incompetent self more than ever this week. She has a nerve criticizing Anastasia. Has Mila ever made anything from scratch in her life?

The fact that Captain Sandy complimented her after having to replace her as chef temporarily just shows that Sandy really doesn’t have a clear grasp on staff management.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Blindfox said:

The fact that Captain Sandy complimented her after having to replace her as chef temporarily just shows that Sandy really doesn’t have a clear grasp on staff management.

It’s exactly what she did last year with Kasey after the fact that she lied on her resume but than managed to successfully bring her her morning tea, during the tip meeting she singled her out for praise even though she was still having issues and Sandy didn’t even ask Hannah if she was doing better before she did it. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And they made it appear that Mila dressed the salad long before the guests were seated.  OMG, I can't imagine how soggy it must have been when served.   That's really something you do toward the end and what if someone wants dressing on the side?  I do that always.  I like only a smidgen on my salad.  Most places drown their salad in dressing. Such a turnoff. 

What's the problem with steamed lobster, pan seared scallops with a nice vegetable and risotto.  Or even just a rice pilaf? 

Mila would have to first know how to cook. Where would she find canned lobster and scallops to steam and sear much less rice-a-roni.

I'll cut Anastasia slack. She was hired expecting to be a third stew not a chef. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Sandy grosses me out.  I don't like her familiarity with the crew, I don't think it's professional to touch (caress?) another crew member, especially when you are their boss, and get all up in their personal lives.   I don't like how some are allowed to call her "Sandy" while others are demanded to call her "Captain Sandy".  I don't like how she talks bad with crew members about other crew members.  I don't like how she tries so hard to cajole and placate, when a good swift (verbal) kick in the ass would be more productive.  I guess I just don't like Captain Sandy's managerial style much. 

I started out a fan and defended her last season, but yeah...she's losing me here.  She tells the deck hand to call her "Captain" because she's not his friend, then hugs Joao and tell him she loves him?  What the fuck Sandy?   

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
Just now, nr65000 said:

I started out a fan and defended her last season, but yeah...she's losing me here.  She tells the deck hand to call her "Captain" because she's not his friend, then hugs Joao and tell him she loves him?  What the fuck Sandy?   

Sandy doesn't do those under her command any favors by inspirationally lying to someone when it's obvious to one and all that a person can't do their job. She's doing Mila and the rest of the crew and the guests a disservice.

Blowing affirmational smoke up Mila's ass isn't going to make her a better cook. Mila in return is giving Sandy only what's Sandy loves and wants to hear and Sandy is lapping it up like she always does. 

Mila is a shitty cook, full stop, but Sandy is a shitty captain and the fault for bad food is now on her.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

It’s exactly what she did last year with Kasey after the fact that she lied on her resume but than managed to successfully bring her her morning tea, during the tip meeting she singled her out for praise even though she was still having issues and Sandy didn’t even ask Hannah if she was doing better before she did it. 

So it could be a pattern, Kasey, Caroline, Mila.

If the next season of BD has another crew member who's incompetent and that person's incompetence is driving a lot of the drama, we know Bravo likes this template of putting someone who shouldn't be on the yacht to cause tensions and stress with the rest of the cast.

• Love 2

I think Anastasia did a good job with the dinner, given how she was thrown into the situation. But her skills, while certainly above average, don't qualify her to be a chef on a 4 star yacht. It's not just knowing how to cook and plate, it's knowing when to cook  and plate and how to deal with problems that arise during the meal. It's not her fault at all, but they really need a true chef on board.

• Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was referring to Anatasia preparing the lobster, scallops and pasta. 

I know but I was covering both.

What you suggested would have been wonderful. I'll forgive Anastasia for not thinking of something like that as she was not hired to do that job but asked to step in. She went with something she knew she could do successfully with her skill set.

I'm surprised that Hannah didn't suggest something to Anastasia along those lines. She was unable to guide and inspire her unlike Kate who was able to do that with Matt. Kate was able to elevate his menu choices. 

Edited by Giselle
Added a "that" and deleted an extra "her".
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

She got the news midday that she needed to menu plan for a nice dinner she was clearly using what was available to her that was already on board which given what Mila cooking probably wasn’t a lot of good options. Going to shore and shopping for an entire new menu really wasn’t practical.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
(edited)

I would think that since they were in France they might prepare some French cuisine. Even the most basic dishes seems beyond the scope of their talents. 

I really was not impressed by Anastasia’s meal. If the crew hated her as much as they hate Mila then she would have been savaged just as much as the toast of the  Gulag pantry.

As usual Captain Sandy is screwing the pooch. I mean it’s not like it’s Tahiti or something. How could they possibly find  a chef in the south of France? It’s not like there are hundreds...no thousands of them a block away.

What.....oh......never mind. 

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She got the news midday that she needed to menu plan for a nice dinner she was clearly using what was available to her that was already on board which given what Mila cooking probably wasn’t a lot of good options. Going to show and shopping for an entire new menu really wasn’t practical.

Wasn't she asked to do Italian on the preference sheet?

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

really was not impressed by Anastasia’s meal. If the crew hated her as much as they hate Mila then she would have been savaged just as much as the toast of the  Gulag pantry.

I doubt it because she doesn’t claim to be a professional chef and the guests liked the meal. As noted Italian was because it was on all their preference sheets and apparently raw meat wasn’t because the primary actually just said she doesn’t eat it usually and was going to try it until Sandy said she shouldn’t.

48 minutes ago, AnnieBananie said:

place, so she stepped up graciously, etc.

And for me the most impressive part is cooked what she thought the guests wanted, ie meat dishes even though she is a vegan without complaint and even tasted the food that she doesn’t eat to make it sure it tasted as it should. I feel for her being a vegan on any boat but particularly this one with so much processed food to be had.

edited to clarify: I wouldn’t have had an issue with her if she had told Sandy upfront that as a vegan she would only cooking vegan food but once she took on the task I am glad that she was so great about it. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Mila would have to first know how to cook. Where would she find canned lobster and scallops to steam and sear much less rice-a-roni.

I'll cut Anastasia slack. She was hired expecting to be a third stew not a chef. 

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I also don’t think Anastasia is a trained chef. She is basically someone who is self-taught. Her mom works in the industry and she probably learned a lot there but she didn’t go to a culinary school. She mentioned that she worked as a chef/stew on a 44 ft boat which is a world apart from the Sirocco which is 154 ft yacht. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Sandy grosses me out.  I don't like her familiarity with the crew, I don't think it's professional to touch (caress?) another crew member, especially when you are their boss, and get all up in their personal lives.   I don't like how some are allowed to call her "Sandy" while others are demanded to call her "Captain Sandy".  I don't like how she talks bad with crew members about other crew members.  I don't like how she tries so hard to cajole and placate, when a good swift (verbal) kick in the ass would be more productive.  I guess I just don't like Captain Sandy's managerial style much. 

Remember, it's always a TV show.

Hell those scenes of them hugging, they probably did blocking for the cameras and the lights in preparation and they rehearsed or did more than one take.

So it's suppose to be a spontaneous, genuine hug, when it's likely not.

We can't conclude that the way she runs a ship IRL would be the same as on the show.

BTW, do either Sandy or Lee run other charters during the year, in between filming for the show, doing promotions, etc.?

Maybe their income from the show allows them to take fewer or no charters outside the show.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Who even knows if Mila stocked lobster or scallops. Even if she did, there's a decent chance that what she ordered was crappy quality considering she had already had crab, shrimp, and fish dishes sent back.

7 hours ago, scrb said:

So it could be a pattern, Kasey, Caroline, Mila.

If the next season of BD has another crew member who's incompetent and that person's incompetence is driving a lot of the drama, we know Bravo likes this template of putting someone who shouldn't be on the yacht to cause tensions and stress with the rest of the cast.

Both shows have always had at least one crew member who was incompetent, unstable, obnoxious, or some combination of the three:

• BD season 1: Sam and CJ - obnoxious
  • BD season 2: Andrew Sturby - incompetent
  • BD season 3: Leon, Rocky, and alcoholic Dane - all 3
  • BD season 4: hair model Trevor - obnoxious, Sierra - incompetent, Nico - obnoxious
  • BD season 5: Chris Brown - incompetent, Jenderella - incompetent and obnoxious, Nico - obnoxious, this entire crew was so incompetent and unskilled that Lee wouldn't leave port, they had hire day workers to clean, and Chef Matt had to run out of the galley to help dock because the deck crew didn't know what to do with their lines
  • BD season 6: Chandler - obnoxious  and out of his depth, Rhylee - obnoxious, and Caroline - unstable
  • BD: Med season 1: Danny - incompetent and obnoxious, Bryan and Bobby - obnoxious
  • BD: Med season 2: Bobby - obnoxious, Bugsy - obnoxious, Adam - obnoxious 
  • BD: Med season 3: Kasey - incompetent, Joao - obnoxious, Hannah - not doing the job well
Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8

I am not buying Joao's change in attitude.  Last season he was constantly undermining his superior, Conrad.  Joao challenged Conrad at every turn and caused issues with his fellow deckhands.  He played mind games with Brooke and Kasey.  Not only did he play them off against each other to compete for his affections he actively sowed conflict between Hannah and the stews.   He did all of this while sucking up to Captain Sandy.  Joao is a true sociopath and sociopaths do not change.  He saw his behavior last season, saw how awful he came across and has come back as the "new and improved Joao" in order to restore his image.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

Dear Captain Sandy, 

No matter how many charters you take her on, Dr. Jen is just not that into you.  She is strictly dickly.  And just like her sister, Dr. Laura Berman, she is a media whore.  So just move on. Love and Kisses.

But frankly, I can't believe a word of this season.  On a normal yacht the Captain would have full say and vetting of anyone aboard her/his boat, but this is not hiring; it's casting. To pretend otherwise insults the viewer.

Edited by xingu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Remember, it's always a TV show.

Hell those scenes of them hugging, they probably did blocking for the cameras and the lights in preparation and they rehearsed or did more than one take.

While I've thought of this, it makes it more disturbing to me in the case of Joao bc he cried on command. He just cues up those waterworks like nobody's business. This is what he did to manipulate Brooke, the cast and the audience on last season's reunion. Thank God Brooke is away from him. He's a true sociopath. 

• Love 3
(edited)

In the immortal words of John Lovitz as Master Thespian:

IT'S CALLED ACTING PEOPLE!!!  ACT!

Oh, and Captain Sandy here's little piece of advice if you want respect: Either everyone calls you Captain Sandy or no one does.  You can't have it both ways no matter how much you secretly want Hannah.

Edited by xingu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I am not buying Joao's change in attitude.  Last season he was constantly undermining his superior, Conrad.  Joao challenged Conrad at every turn and caused issues with his fellow deckhands.  He played mind games with Brooke and Kasey.  Not only did he play them off against each other to compete for his affections he actively sowed conflict between Hannah and the stews.   He did all of this while sucking up to Captain Sandy.  Joao is a true sociopath and sociopaths do not change.  He saw his behavior last season, saw how awful he came across and has come back as the "new and improved Joao" in order to restore his image.  

4 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

While I've thought of this, it makes it more disturbing to me in the case of Joao bc he cried on command. He just cues up those waterworks like nobody's business. This is what he did to manipulate Brooke, the cast and the audience on last season's reunion. Thank God Brooke is away from him. He's a true sociopath. 

Not a fan of Brooke but I have no problem if this breakup with her actually hurts him. I hope he was invested in her and loved her. The asshole needs a reference point on what it feels like to have someone manipulate and disregard a person's feelings.

He was a dick last season playing those girls off each other and  playing with their emotions,he loved it when they were at odds with each other or hurt & crying over him. 

Brooke gave him a good taste of his own medicine. Hope it hurts long and deep.

That being said we have only heard one side is this. We know how much of a dick he can be so what was his part? 

• Love 7
On 6/25/2019 at 7:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Sandy is the type of boss I can not stand. I'm tired of her excuse of "I didn't know that was happening until after the season and I saw the playbacks". Didn't she say that about last season? Then wake the fuck up and pay attention to what your crew is doing instead of playing favorites. 

Captain Lee says that when Andy questions him every single season too. But in their defense, they will never know all the juicy drama that goes on behind the scenes...no boss does. Employees are not going to act a certain way when the boss is around. No matter what type of industry.

• Love 3
On 6/25/2019 at 7:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

JWow and the Brooke devastation- enough already. We haven't heard her side of the break up and not sure anybody cares.

Yeah, it seems odd, since he didn't seem that into her before. I guess it's possible that once they spent time together off the boat, his feelings grew, and he did fall in love with her. So if he did get his heart broken, maybe that's his karma for disrespecting her by flirting with Casey right in front of her (and behind her back) all last season. Now he'll know how it feels to be hurt by someone you care about, and maybe won't act so selfishly in the future.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Both shows have always had at least one crew member who was incompetent, unstable, obnoxious, or some combination of the three:

They should be more careful after somebody almost died on BD, and stick to a safe level of incompetency, like slow service and sloppy bed-making. In casting Mila, perhaps they don't appreciate how serious food poisoning or an allergic reaction can be.

• Love 2

It’s been said before several times but I can’t stand watching Sandy crawl up J-Wow’s ass.

Is he the long lost child she put up for adoption years ago? Why does she love him so much, especially after watching last season? 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, BD Med is no BD.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 10:58 AM, gingerella said:

If Mila isn't fired next episode I'm gonna have to quit this bitch because between her shitty attitude and even shittier cooking (I wouldn't feed her slop to pigs), and Jack's idiotic slacker bullshit, and Aesha's literal stream of verbal diarrhea, and sourpuss face 'other deck hand dude', this season blows.

Captain Sandy's love of Joao knows no bounds apparently. It's not his fault Brooke cheated on him....how do we even know what happened there given what a shitbag Joao showed himself to be last season? And now he's her 'little protoge' because, and I quote, "He's really grateful..." That's Sandy Yawn to a T - if you suck up to her and act grateful to be in the presence of The Great Captain Sandy, she'll be your bud. Fuck that. She's just as bad as the rest of them.

And her 'friends' are gross and declasse. I know her specialty is sexual dysfunction issues but she just spews idioms and factoids to shock and awe those around her. Attention much Ms. Berman? Oh wait, you're a pal of Sandy's so the attention whore thing makes sense.

I'm pretty sure this is the season I quit this shitshow. After last night's epi was over my husband said, "I wasted an hour of my life for that shit?"

Perfect!

l agree with  EVERY  Word Written.

Edited by BookElitist
additional...
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, dosodog said:

Don't mess with Aunt Jemima.  She's got The Butterworth for back up.  

Did any one notice if she had the Aunt Jamima Complete as in just add water?  She is pitifull either way.

I am making pancakes for dinner, damn you MIla, damn you and your stupid carbs!

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

It’s been said before several times but I can’t stand watching Sandy crawl up J-Wow’s ass.

Is he the long lost child she put up for adoption years ago? Why does she love him so much, especially after watching last season? 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, BD Med is no BD.

Wow! I was going to say she acts like he's her long lost child.  Great minds think alike!  Wish Captain Lee was on BD Med. It would be a lot better show. Or find a new captain besides Sandy.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don't think it's inconceivable that Joao has cleaned up his act for good.

Not just because of supposedly heartbreak but for his own career prospects.

If he repeated his antics from the previous season, would he be employable in the real yacht charter industry?

Bravo may keep casting him for the drama but if he really wants to work on these posh boats, he can't be seen as this asshole who alienates coworkers and especially guests.

Or maybe he's stupid or doesn't really care about a career in this industry and the evil persona will still come out.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, scrb said:

I don't think it's inconceivable that Joao has cleaned up his act for good.

Not just because of supposedly heartbreak but for his own career prospects.

If he repeated his antics from the previous season, would he be employable in the real yacht charter industry?

Bravo may keep casting him for the drama but if he really wants to work on these posh boats, he can't be seen as this asshole who alienates coworkers and especially guests.

Or maybe he's stupid or doesn't really care about a career in this industry and the evil persona will still come out.

But that doesn’t mean he has changed just that he knows that he has to be less of a douche on camera, though a lot of his behavior from last season wouldn’t be looked down on in yachting. He was with Russ when he was arrested in Florida and their were both being assholes on IG before it happened.

• Love 1

People rarely change.

But they can certainly behave differently.

All you can ask from people is that they behave well.  They could be horrible people but if they contain their awfulness and acts respectfully and professionally, especially in a work setting, that's all you can ask of them.

• Love 3

A blind squirrel could’ve made better pancakes than Mila. How do you mess up Pancake batter from a box? At this point Mila needs to be left on the docks. Jack’s lack of work ethic makes him so unappealing to me. This is my first time watch BD Mediterranean so I’m unfamiliar with Joao’s past, but I must say I like the mother/son relationship he has with Captain Sandy. Captain Sandy reminds me of me when scolding someone, start with the positive , then hit them with the negative once their guard is down.

On 6/25/2019 at 12:48 PM, Lemur said:
On 6/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, Thisgirllovespasta said:

I can't believe Captain Sandy keeps giving Mila compliments...  

I think the problem is that Sandy likes to soften the blow with a compliment, but doesn't always put enough sauce on the blow to make it the take-away, if you get what I'm saying

You explained it perfectly! I do this too, because I feel bad hurting people's lil feelers. But it's not a good thing, because you end up having to have the difficult conversation a second time. 

Now this is not a problem for Captain Lee. Totally different management styles, that's for sure!

• Love 4
On 6/25/2019 at 9:27 AM, NannyBails said:

There was a quick shot of a stack of nice round fluffy pancakes in the crew mess.    Who cooked those, I wonder?

I caught that too. So far, all the food made for the crew looked fine...way better than any of the food made for the guests! Maybe they are punking us, and Mila is in on it...she really does know how to cook, but they offered her more money to make herself look bad and crap it up for drama's sake when cooking for the high-falutin' guests. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

*Pure speculation disclaimer* I wonder if the demise of JWow & Brooke had anything to with the AIRING of last season. It would make sense to me that things were great when they left the boat & pursued their relationship further...until their season started airing & Brooke saw exactly what he was doing behind her back on the boat with Kasey. If she DID cheat, I further speculate that it was in reaction to that...not that it makes it right by any means (see: Southern Charm), but it's also not exactly the narrative of Brooke being the heartless cheater who broke poor little JWow's heart. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, SallySarue said:

I caught that too. So far, all the food made for the crew looked fine...way better than any of the food made for the guests! Maybe they are punking us, and Mila is in on it...she really does know how to cook, but they offered her more money to make herself look bad and crap it up for drama's sake when cooking for the high-falutin' guests. 😄

When they reran the first episode with the commentary, it said that the crew food is prepared by someone else and there is a choice of a few items each meal in take out type containers. So, no, Mila did not make their food.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did any one notice if she had the Aunt Jamima Complete as in just add water?

She did not; I checked a clip of that scene to be sure.

11 hours ago, spunky said:

A blind squirrel could’ve made better pancakes than Mila. How do you mess up Pancake batter from a box?

By thinking that the only way to make pancakes is to mix the powder in a box with water, and not paying attention to anything written on the box. The odd shapes could have been the result of nervousness because the batter wasn't right and cameras were recording her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LoneHaranguer said:

By thinking that the only way to make pancakes is to mix the powder in a box with water, and not paying attention to anything written on the box. The odd shapes could have been the result of nervousness because the batter wasn't right and cameras were recording her.

I think was because the batter was a little too watery and the pan wasn’t quite hot enough. 

• Love 1
On 6/26/2019 at 10:49 AM, Giselle said:

Not a fan of Brooke but I have no problem if this breakup with her actually hurts him.

I'm right there with ya! No Brooke apologist over here. She was so dimwitted, it was painful. Both those girls were. I say "girls" bc immaturity. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, LoneHaranguer said:

She did not; I checked a clip of that scene to be sure.

If cooking is really her passion, she needs to register for cooking classes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1