Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

When they reran the first episode with the commentary, it said that the crew food is prepared by someone else and there is a choice of a few items each meal in take out type containers. So, no, Mila did not make their food.

The chef failing to provide crew food has literally been a plot point on BD and BD: Med. Adam was making crew dinners so late that crew who worked early shift never got anything to eat. We've seen Sandy repeatedly order pizza for the crew. The first time they let Rocky cook she made chicken tartare. jk She gave them massively undercooked chicken.

If her guest food and her crew meals were that bad that early, why would you keep her a second charter? You wouldn't unless you were made to by production. Ugh.

• Love 7
On 6/27/2019 at 9:01 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

When they reran the first episode with the commentary, it said that the crew food is prepared by someone else and there is a choice of a few items each meal in take out type containers. So, no, Mila did not make their food.

It was a little confusing with the captions, but I think that was talking about the production crew, not the boat crew. I'm guessing that whatever she made for the boat crew was either basic and fine, or more likely, because she was sick they let her off of that for the first charter...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, roundtheworld said:

It was a little confusing with the captions, but I think that was talking about the production crew, not the boat crew. I'm guessing that whatever she made for the boat crew was either basic and fine, or more likely, because she was sick they let her off of that for the first charter...

You may be right. 

(edited)

I also thought the chef had to prepare the crew food. Maybe Mila was too overwhelmed and since she was a plant they decided to have someone else step in to avoid a riot.

I hope they move this along fast. I am tired of Mila and it is time to get a new chef. Otherwise it is obviously a plot device and just not interesting.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 7:58 AM, Special K said:

I think all her talk of "I've learned my lesson, I'm going to be X kind of boss from now on, if I wake up thinking about you, that's your last day on the boat, etc." belies an internal conflict between exerting her authority and being liked.

When she says I will be X, that reveals cognitive dissonance and you can bet she won't be X. 

Edited by MajorNelson
22 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

Okay, maybe it's an unpopular opinion but I like Jack. Dance moves and all.

Okay, maybe it's an unpopular opinion but I like Jack. Dance moves and all.

I can’t like anyone who has no work ethic.

• Love 5
(edited)

I wonder if Anastasia is the actual chef the whole time but they traded out, Mila, who's the actual 3rd stew... for this drama. So Ana was cooking for the crew the while time.

Edited by Lamima
11 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I wonder if Anastasia is the actual chef the whole time but they traded out, Mila, who's the actual 3rd stew... for this drama. So Ana was cooking for the crew the while time.

I don’t they would go to the trouble of photoshopping Mila into Le Cordon Bleu photos. And this is no disrespect to Anastasia but she looks to be fine for someone filling in in that position when she was a third stew but not that great for an actual chef.