Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

There are rumors that they aren't allowed to speak much in the jury house. I've never really believed that but who knows.

They have handlers with them who are supposed to make sure they don't talk game, but like you I'm not sure how much I buy it. I really hope the handlers weren't present when Nick and Kat hooked up because no amount of money is worth that visual. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I have not had as much time to keep up with this quickly moving thread as I would like to, and I definitely don't watch the live feeds. Is there an article or document somewhere that had the quick and dirty, bullet point version of the crap Jackson said and did all season? I know about the Jack stuff, but I think the edit that Jackson got for the actual shows left out a lot of his heinous behavior. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have a hard time with Sam. There's that social media stuff that came out from him that I guess may or may not truly be him (seems like it is though) and also was awhile ago that was really bad. I could go either way with him either getting caught up in the environment and being genuinely sorry for that or he's an asshole that's better at pretending he's sorry than the rest of them lol.

Another shitty season with a shitty ending. On the plus side, I really do think I may have finally broken my habit. Granted, I said this after BB8 and then still watched for another 13 years so. I mean, I haven't genuinely enjoyed this show in so long. It's literally just an addiction now. The only real enjoyment I get out of it is coming here.

Me too.  I've watched nearly episode since the middle of season two, but this year, after Camp Minorities, I only watched the live evictions on Thursday, and checked in here every few days.  There are so many interesting entertainment options these days,  BB is no longer worthy of my attention.  My plan for next season is to check in here and see what people are saying, and then maybe I'll tune in.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

It is interesting that Jack didn't prepare the rest of the jury that those types of questions could very well be coming their way.  At the very least I would had thought he would have talked and talked and whined about how Julie roasted him on the way out of the House.

I also wanted to thank everyone who regularly post and make the thread great. I'll probably see a lot of you in The Survivor thread.  Also, if any of you happen to catch any of SNL, please join us over in that thread. It's fun in that thread, too.     

Thanks for the tip on SNL.  I started here because of BB.   This is the first year I've been following the Master Chef thread, and it was very similar in that most people thought it was a shitty season.  I don't have cable and my antenna doesn't pick up the local NBC affiliate, so I've been watching SNL thru yahoo view, which I see is now dead, so I don't know where I'll be able to watch the new episodes.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

On second view, I love seeing how Kemi melted into the back of the crowd when it came time to congratulate Jackson and Holly. She skirted the outside, gave Holly a quick hug, and then continued to hide in the background to nope the fuck out of hugging Jackson. Jackson, for his part, didn't even look in her direction. 

David and him had an awkward thing too. It looked like David offered a handshake, Jackson gave him a half hug that David looked like he didn’t want and then David’s mouthed something I didn’t get when Jackson turned away. 

3 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

If it's the type I remember from high school - it's a stretchy plastic piece of jewelry. Basically one size fits all. Weird to seem them making a comeback. 

My daughter is 19. She’s been wearing them for a few years now. 

~~~~

I did watch the finale and enjoyed Jackson’s misery, probably too much so if that makes me mean—whatever. Money still won’t buy him happiness but maybe he’ll get some good therapy. Nicole’s shock of winning AFP was great. 

~~~~

Thanks to all the live feeders. I’ll see you around Primetimer.

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 5

Thank you to all the live feeders sacrificing their eyeballs and eardrums for the rest of us.  I've installed a brain-bleach wash station in a corner of the thread...over there, next to the bar.  Have at it!

Obviously I'm not happy that Jackson was rewarded with the win, but he did play the game hard.  Too hard sometimes, and I do think he had production help and was coddled.  However, if it had to be a Jackson win, I have to say watching his face while he was still in the house and was shown clips and heard the discussion, and it dawned on him that he was not going to be feted like a hero-king, was delicious.  As was his completely glum expression when exiting the house to his confetti.  I admit I laughed like a loon.

He's going to have a hard let down in the next few months...

• Love 12

thanks for all the updates.  I'll be going back to catching up on prior seasons shortly (a couple of other shows to catch up on first - including last nights finale, which I missed).  I believe I was about halfway through S9.

• Love 1

Many thanks from this mostly-lurker to everyone who watches, shares, discusses & snarks throughout the BB season.  If there's such a thing as "liking" too many posts, I'm sure I'm guilty - but some of you are just too good not to like.  

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

So, what exactly ARE Jackson's mental health issues?  I hear people talk about him having problems, but nobody says what they are.  Would really appreciate some insight!  Thanks!

Watermelon addiction? 

responsibility-phobia?

pervasive asshole disorder? 

• LOL 20
13 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

I didn't see anyone answer this. A double double is a coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar. Or double cream double sugar. Hence double double.

You can say triple triple, but no one says single single 

A "single single" is called a regular. In the other direction, you can order a 4X4 (four by four), although I wouldn't recommend it unless you have an extremely sweet tooth.

See you next year!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

thanks for all the updates.  I'll be going back to catching up on prior seasons shortly (a couple of other shows to catch up on first - including last nights finale, which I missed).  I believe I was about halfway through S9.

We will pray for your soul as you finish that shitshow of a season. But hey, at least you'll be getting one of the best seasons (probably THE best season) ever as the next one in line!

1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

David and him had an awkward thing too. It looked like David offered a handshake, Jackson gave him a half hug that David looked like he didn’t want and then David’s mouthed something I didn’t get when Jackson turned away. 

I didn't realize just how much shorter David was than the other guys until that awkward hug.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but I might have to re-watch the ending just to check out everyone's body language.

Thanks for the fun and snark for those of us who can't watch/tolerate live feeds!  It's great to come here and catch up on the dramz.

Catch you all next year, same time, same place!

• Love 5

The one that cracked me up was Jack awkwardly standing all alone at the edge of the crowd all hugging around Jackson, totally ignored by everyone until Nicole, in her finest pre-school helper mode went over to hug the outcast kid.

As for Jackson's mental health issues, we can't really know the specifics because neither Jackson nor his family has publicly shared any details regarding his mental health.  However, according to live feeders, Jackson himself while in the house has alluded to eating disorder issues in the past, and prior to entering the house, he was self-medicating with fairly high doses of anti-anxiety pills obtained illegally without benefit of a doctor's oversight.  Entering the house necessitated that he go cold turkey on those meds, and we did see evidence of some obsessive constant snacking and eating from Jackson.  Look at him on his first day in the house vs. on his last day, he bulked up quite a bit, and it wasn't muscle mass.  His obsession over eating massive quantities of watermelon and cucumber may be a way for him to soothe the beast in him that tells him to eat-eat-eat without ingesting too many calories.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

If the bystanders had pushed back at all of the awfulness, the awfulness would have stopped.   The bullies/haters would have been evicted or isolated.   The bystanders shouldn't be let off the hook.

People who bully and hate usually need an audience (clique) to feed off of to make themselves feel superior.

I agree. If more people had been like Ovi, perhaps things could have changed sooner. But they didn't, and it's unfortunate. 

Listen; I can kind of understand, in a way. Sam mentioned this after he was evicted, that he saw what was going on but was scared of speaking up since he was already at the bottom of the alliance (aka not even really a part of it) and he didn't want to become the next target (though he kind of really did anyway) and I get the mindset of some who don't want their games ending because they spoke up.

However, that is still a lame excuse and more people SHOULD speak up. It is just a game, at the end of it, and how you are perceived matters so much more. So when things are taken beyond the context of the game, that's wrong. 

1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

So, what exactly ARE Jackson's mental health issues?  I hear people talk about him having problems, but nobody says what they are.  Would really appreciate some insight!  Thanks!

Keep in mind that this is from Jackson himself, so some of it can be interpreted whichever way. Some of it is pieced together by live feeders over the season as well, so possibly Jackson had talked about it with houseguest before the live feeds started. 

His most prominent issue is his eating. We know that he has some sort of eating disorder, not just because he's mentioned it, but how much food he'd consume (not even just watermelon but other forms of food) on the live feeds. I mean, there's eating more than usual and then there's what Jackson would do. 

He talked about having night terrors and that's likely the reason why, especially in the first few weeks, would be up at odd hours of the night and didn't sleep much. I remember in those first two or three weeks especially, he'd cut up a watermelon at 1am, go to bed, then wake up 45 minutes later to cut up another watermelon to eat it, and then do it again an hour or two later. 

He talked about how he lied on his application because he knew the producers would never have him on if they knew what extent his mental health issues were. There was some talk about him being suicidal at one point, and I'm not sure whether he mentioned it on the feeds or live feeders deduced it from conversations. 

He did take steroids and some other medication and quit cold turkey when he went into sequester, so he was detoxing for those first couple of weeks. These things were discussed at some point, but I assume Jackson talked about it before the feeds officially turned on so a lot of it was pieced together through conversations.  

So, obviously, if all of the above are true (we know at least some of them are), then going on a reality television show where you can watch him live for 24/7 was a really bad idea. I don't think the money is going to fix all of the problems that he does have. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, icemiser69 said:

The other (better) option was for Ovi to out them when he was on the eviction block on eviction night during his eviction speech.   The clique (alliance) wouldn't have a chance to regroup.  The best way to handle that would be for Ovi not to tell anyone what he was about to say.   If he had done that, he might have stayed in the house himself.

Except all of this happened after Ovi was evicted. He was already part of Camp Comeback (probably part of the reason why he felt comfortable telling the group that what they did to Nicole wasn't cool). 

And then Ovi didn't win his way back in, anyway. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

add my kudos to all others for this forum.  I'm glad Julie called out who she did.  Though I think Kemi should have been admonished for her treatment of Nicole...

seems every year the "cool kids" form an alliance and exclude the others.  this year they threw bullying and disparaging remarks into the mix.  

hopefully, next year's group will take note of this, but history does not predict that happening.

• Love 5

Loved the finale except Jackson winning.   Pretty sure if Nichole was in the final two, she would have won.  The jury never took Holly seriously.  

After the Jackson lambasting, I think some of the jurors wanted to take their votes back.  They looked very uneasy.  

Jackson may have won the game but he’s still a loser in life.   He’s an embarrassment to his family.  His family probably have been making so many excuses for his behavior and bailing him out, that they’ve made him out to be the victim.   

In the end, I think Nichole ended up leaving the game a better and more confident woman.  She’s the real winner.  

Holly needs to go back to Wyoming and find herself.   And hope none of her sexcapades with Jackson doesn’t surface on the Internet.  

Lastly, thank you to all the live feeders and prime timers for making my summer guilty pleasure a pleasure.  

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, watch2much said:

seems every year the "cool kids" form an alliance and exclude the others.  this year they threw bullying and disparaging remarks into the mix.  

Oh yeah, for sure. And pretty much every year, there's some sort of bullying going on, or just straight up trash talking to the point where it's become personal.

I don't think that aspect will ever change. We can only hope for it to be as minimal and as mild as possible, because wishing for no cool kids alliance, no bullying, and no personal attacks is basically wishing to live forever. 

And it's part of the reason why last season was a delight. There was a split alliance, but there was minimal bullying and a lot of trash talking was based on gameplay (besides from a few people). Again, not gone entirely, but it was the least amount we had in years. Or maybe it was because BB19 was the worst form of bullying since BB15 that it felt minimal last year. But I think mostly everyone got along last year.

• Love 8

Last year's thread: 506 pages. This year's thread: limping weakly toward 350 and probably falling short. As always, I blame the Jacks for killing what could've been a promising season. And Grodner. Not least because Jackson obviously should never have been cleared for this. Ah well, the fallout could be interesting, although it has a lot to live up to after Swaggygate.

One more shout-out for Jessica, who was mostly a terrible player but who single-handedly took the biggest shot of the season, and in so doing, partially saved it. Bonus points for the instantly classic wall fall.

Thanks again to the live feeders for taking all the bullets for us, and if I don't see everyone around school the next nine months, I'll meet y'all back here for summer detention.

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Wasn't some of the horribleness that was going on in the house well known before Ovi was evicted?  Ovi could have talked about that.

Ovi didn't know about the Kemi Bashing, because he was part of the Outsiders. So he didn't have the knowledge about the horribleness going on during the first two weeks (first week of feeds). 

Plus, at the time, he was sucking up to the Jackoffs. 

I didn't have a lot of appreciation for Ovi back then than I do now. 

3 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

One more shout-out for Jessica, who was mostly a terrible player but who single-handedly took the biggest shot of the season, and in so doing, partially saved it. Bonus points for the instantly classic wall fall.

Man, Jessica was a horrible player most of the time, but was basically the ONLY person to follow through with getting out a huge target. And she seems like a very nice person so that helps. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Every season obviously has its big what-ifs, but I really wonder what things would've been like if Cliff hasn't wussed out and had managed to get Jack out pre-jury. Or if Basement Nicole might've surfaced at some point had she not been bullied the way she was. Or of course, if Jackson had gone in the DE or if Holly been voted out at F5, but more the earlier scenarios, since they might've made for a much different season.

At the same time, I'm glad we didn't end up in the timeline where Jessica didn't get Jack out when she did. The shift in the house was so palpable.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, slasherboy said:So, what exactly ARE Jackson's mental health issues?  I hear people talk about him having problems, but nobody says what they are.  Would really appreciate some insight!  Thanks!

Classic symptoms of bipolar disorder.  Borderline personality disorder almost always comes with eating disorders and body issues as well.  Both have promiscuity cycles as well. 

This is the reason why they often abandon treatment.

A lot of the medications cause impotence.  

They rather have sex (especially the men) than take the medication. 

Bipolar folks most most often commit suicide.  

Did Jackson say his dad was 67 years old??

4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I didn't watch his exit interview with julie - the clips he was shown, was he the only one shown doing something? I wonder if he did tell them what happened but may have only thought he was the one getting beef from it.  Or he was told not to talk about it in the jury house because BB wanted this moment for the finale. 

There are rumors that they aren't allowed to speak much in the jury house. I've never really believed that but who knows.

That is the purpose of Jury House and Jury management.  To talk game!

This is exactly what we see during the Eviction/Jury House segments.  They are even shown the videos of the Eviction, etc.

Cliff’s threats of poisoning the Jury is what caused the paranoia. 

If they were not allow to talk game they would just keep them in hotel rooms. 

I think they do this before they enter the house. 

• Useful 1
50 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Last year's thread: 506 pages. This year's thread: limping weakly toward 350 and probably falling short. As always, I blame the Jacks for killing what could've been a promising season. And Grodner. Not least because Jackson obviously should never have been cleared for this. Ah well, the fallout could be interesting, although it has a lot to live up to after Swaggygate.

This season beat BB18, though and was close enough to BB19. I think BB20 was the outlier, to be honest. It was so much better than we normally get, so it blew up (rightfully so). Hopefully next season is more like BB20!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Paul. I blame Paul.

No, you're right, BB20 was probably an outlier. And honestly, us making fun of the stupid Grover Grover Cleveland ads was at least five pages of that.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Jacks was shown clips.  So, he knows the scenes.

They have been in Jury House together and I am sure Jack told them all about it.

Was Jack shown the Kemi clips?  I thought the Kemi stuff was alluded too but the clips he was shown were mostly him talking about Bella.   Even if he did tell them when they got to jury, they likely thought that if Julie hadn't said anything to them on eviction night like she did to Jack they were safe.

If they wanted to go down this route last night I agree they should have shown the exact clips they were talking about so no one can claim they don't remember what was said.

3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

A "single single" is called a regular. In the other direction, you can order a 4X4 (four by four), although I wouldn't recommend it unless you have an extremely sweet tooth.

See you next year!

I have a regular who orders an XL half french vanilla/half 4*4.  I can't get up the nerve to try it to see if its as disgustingly sweet as I think it is.  We also have a guy who orders a small 2 cream, 9 sugar every day.

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The stuff about him blocking Kemi stans or something? Is that the social media stuff that is being said? Because if it is, for the record, I HAVE seen Sam like pro-Kemi tweets as well. 

No, it was the stuff from reddit about him getting fired for something racist and a few other racist posts. It never blew up though which I find really surprising. Maybe it was proven fake or something,

6 hours ago, phlebas said:

CBS is going to have to get a move on to get Nicole and her mom on season 32 of TAR.

I bet she'd love to do it with one of her sisters who she is so close to. I could maybe see them doing it. I'd rather see her and Kemi do it myself.

6 hours ago, Cutty said:

I've had people tell me that maybe just watching the episodes and not following spoilers would make it a more enjoyable experience. And it might but I don't see myself ever going that route. 

I think the show is probably a thousand times better if you don't watch the feeds. The editors usually do a pretty great job on the episodes. But once you start watching the feeds I don't know how you'd ever be able to go back to the ignorance that is watching just the eps.

I'm sure I'll be back next season. I

I mean, same, but hope springs eternal!

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I didn't realize just how much shorter David was than the other guys until that awkward hug.

And yet still better looking than the rest of them combined.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Hopefully next season is more like BB20!

Yes, hopefully. Then maybe I really will be able to finally break the habit!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Well, if nothing else, this season's given me an alliance name for when I go on the show: Conspiring Bitches.

That was my band name back in college! 

Thanks guys for writing about the finale in such gleeful and witty fashion.  I apparently missed the best part in my pique over Jackson's inevitable coronation, and I turned the channel after the votes were entered.  I streamed the post-vote section at lunch.  Good wholesome fun!  

I thought Jackson looked mad earlier as well, during the jury questions.  I thought it entirely possible that he would yell at Holly for daring to even suggest that she might deserve the win. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, it was the stuff from reddit about him getting fired for something racist and a few other racist posts. It never blew up though which I find really surprising. Maybe it was proven fake or something,

Wow, I never heard about that. And honestly, that sounds....a bit unbelievable. I assume it's fake because it never blew up.

Now, some updates on what the BB21 alumni (weird to say) are doing today:

Sam, Nick, and Bella are hanging out with Fessy. 

The Six Shooters, Nicole, Jess, and Jackson's Momma are hanging out.

David, Ovi, and Hannah (Ovi's girlfriend) are hanging out.

Kat's hanging out on Twitter.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam, Nick, and Bella are hanging out with Fessy. 

Nick and Bella? What? I'm legitimately surprised. 

Today I watched all of Rob and Taran's interviews. Very fun to watch although I had to FF through some boring bits. I enjoyed seeing various people in the background like Ika and past HGs. And Kaitlyn popped by and was hilarious and, according to her, somewhat drunk. 

• LOL 1
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I wanted to post some highlights to the RHAP interviews last night, such as Rob trolling Analyse's grammar "skills":

And Taran Armstrong's reaction to seeing Nicole for the first time (across the yard):

https://streamable.com/os7ti

"I know what a noun is, I swear." Proceeds to call him tall. Bless.

Meanwhile, Nicole says she gave Holly a pity vote, basically, because she had a feeling Jackson would win: https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/big-brother-21-nicole-anthony-exit-interview/

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I know people like me overuse the phrase “They’re dumb as rock!” but Sis really is. She isn’t trying to be cute but she is really that dumb and didn’t progress pass the 3rd grade. I guess she was pushed through the system or her parents knew somebody. Man alive! She is beyond dumb. At least, she has her looks for a few more years. 

• Love 2

Analyse in that interview, yeesh.  "America, I swear I'm really smart.  I was a student athlete and that's really hard and I made good grades in college."  I don't even know where she went to college but I'd say if she really did make good grades it means that the college in question had the lowest standards possible or they should be investigated for a scandal involving people helping the athletes cheat their way through their classes, which has been known to happen.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And yet still better looking than the rest of them combined.

Yes, hopefully. Then maybe I really will be able to finally break the habit!

Oh sure, David was one of the best looking guys they've ever had. He was just surprisingly short. I really didn't know he was that short until literally that hug.

And come on, you will never give up BB! I know BB20 irked you, but you were still here with us the whole time!

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse in that interview, yeesh.  "America, I swear I'm really smart.  I was a student athlete and that's really hard and I made good grades in college."  I don't even know where she went to college but I'd say if she really did make good grades it means that the college in question had the lowest standards possible or they should be investigated for a scandal involving people helping the athletes cheat their way through their classes, which has been known to happen.

I mentioned the student athlete being helped in school before, but others correctly noted that that really doesn't happen with the less-lucrative sports and it REALLY doesn't happen with the benchwarmers like Analyse. 

So it probably was more like her school sucked.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The backyard interviews were fun. What we need though is live feeds as the HG watch the show back - and scroll through social media to learn all that they missed (and was said about them). Now that would be entertaining,

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

The one that cracked me up was Jack awkwardly standing all alone at the edge of the crowd all hugging around Jackson, totally ignored by everyone until Nicole, in her finest pre-school helper mode went over to hug the outcast kid.

As for Jackson's mental health issues, we can't really know the specifics because neither Jackson nor his family has publicly shared any details regarding his mental health.  However, according to live feeders, Jackson himself while in the house has alluded to eating disorder issues in the past, and prior to entering the house, he was self-medicating with fairly high doses of anti-anxiety pills obtained illegally without benefit of a doctor's oversight.  Entering the house necessitated that he go cold turkey on those meds, and we did see evidence of some obsessive constant snacking and eating from Jackson.  Look at him on his first day in the house vs. on his last day, he bulked up quite a bit, and it wasn't muscle mass.  His obsession over eating massive quantities of watermelon and cucumber may be a way for him to soothe the beast in him that tells him to eat-eat-eat without ingesting too many calories.

And all that doesn't even take into account the inter-personal issues we've seen the last three months, specifically his troubling treatment of women.  Someone earlier brought up an unhealthy relationship with his mother.  All the men voted for him. so there's no problem there.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I agree. If more people had been like Ovi, perhaps things could have changed sooner. But they didn't, and it's unfortunate. 

Listen; I can kind of understand, in a way. Sam mentioned this after he was evicted, that he saw what was going on but was scared of speaking up since he was already at the bottom of the alliance (aka not even really a part of it) and he didn't want to become the next target (though he kind of really did anyway) and I get the mindset of some who don't want their games ending because they spoke up.

However, that is still a lame excuse and more people SHOULD speak up. It is just a game, at the end of it, and how you are perceived matters so much more. So when things are taken beyond the context of the game, that's wrong. 

Keep in mind that this is from Jackson himself, so some of it can be interpreted whichever way. Some of it is pieced together by live feeders over the season as well, so possibly Jackson had talked about it with houseguest before the live feeds started. 

His most prominent issue is his eating. We know that he has some sort of eating disorder, not just because he's mentioned it, but how much food he'd consume (not even just watermelon but other forms of food) on the live feeds. I mean, there's eating more than usual and then there's what Jackson would do. 

He talked about having night terrors and that's likely the reason why, especially in the first few weeks, would be up at odd hours of the night and didn't sleep much. I remember in those first two or three weeks especially, he'd cut up a watermelon at 1am, go to bed, then wake up 45 minutes later to cut up another watermelon to eat it, and then do it again an hour or two later. 

He talked about how he lied on his application because he knew the producers would never have him on if they knew what extent his mental health issues were. There was some talk about him being suicidal at one point, and I'm not sure whether he mentioned it on the feeds or live feeders deduced it from conversations. 

He did take steroids and some other medication and quit cold turkey when he went into sequester, so he was detoxing for those first couple of weeks. These things were discussed at some point, but I assume Jackson talked about it before the feeds officially turned on so a lot of it was pieced together through conversations.  

So, obviously, if all of the above are true (we know at least some of them are), then going on a reality television show where you can watch him live for 24/7 was a really bad idea. I don't think the money is going to fix all of the problems that he does have. 

For CBS to cast him, given his shaky background, is shameful.  I better understand now why they would kiss his ass so blatantly.  They rightfully were worried about a psycho Snackson going off on himself or someone else while under their constant watch.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zorak said:

I don't even know where she went to college but I'd say if she really did make good grades it means that the college in question had the lowest standards possible

University of Nevada Reno, a popular school for Californians, who get a discounted out-of-state rate. UNR has a reputation for a student body, especially the Nevadans, that is not well prepared for college. 

Let me add my thanks to the great posters in this forum. You're all terribly witty and wise.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

It really makes you wonder how this season could have gone if Bella hadn't turned on the women's alliance approximately 5.2 seconds after it was created.

Hi Rachel - Thanks for taking the time to write "approximately 5.2" instead of "in like" five seconds.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I know people like me overuse the phrase “They’re dumb as rock!” but Sis really is. She isn’t trying to be cute but she is really that dumb and didn’t progress pass the 3rd grade. I guess she was pushed through the system or her parents knew somebody. Man alive! She is beyond dumb. At least, she has her looks for a few more years. 

Did CBS think her particular skillset would get her far in the game, when they cast her?

23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If she had chosen the right Jack to have sex with, she might have finished second this season. 

And, she also sounds dumb. It’s bad enough to be dumb but to sound dumb is just a bonus. Also, she still doesn’t know or heard of Daylight Savings Time? Didn’t she ever wonder why the clocks were set an hour a head/back in her parents house growing up? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, she also sounds dumb. It’s bad enough to be dumb but to sound dumb is just a bonus. Also, she still doesn’t know or heard of Daylight Savings Time? Didn’t she ever wonder why the clocks were set an hour a head/back in her parents house growing up? 

She didn't know the summer solstice. Unclear if she also doesn't know DST.

• Love 1