Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I got maybe TOO much joy out of Cliff losing AFP.

Julie standing out there like "Oh Jackson, why so glum?" after she just ripped him to shreds herself was HILARIOUS.

Did Jackson's mama just say "we'll have that conversation later?" AHHH

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Bwah! The lovebirds' walk to the door and confetti cannon looked more like they were going to the principal's office! I did not think a Jackson win would actually be strangely satisfying! 

I thought he was being carted off to jail with that expression and not given a win with $500,000. What was that about?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know? This win made it better with knowing that, right before he won, Julie absolutely eviscerated him and ruined his win for him.

It does make his win all the sweeter, knowing that he couldn't even feel the joy and he'll be a mopey mess during the backyard interviews.

I’m glad she did that then Julie and made his win miserable. That turned out better than I thought.

• Love 5

Well, another season in the books.  Thank you to all of you that watched the live feeds and posted here.  I'm a major league lurker, but I've been here every day to see the updates and the snark and the OT discussions.  I'm moving over to lurk on the Survivor board now.  Best of luck to all in the off season.  See you all next summer.  ❤️

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I got maybe TOO much joy out of Cliff losing AFP.

Julie standing out there like "Oh Jackson, why so glum?" after she just ripped him to shreds herself was HILARIOUS.

Did Jackson's mama just say "we'll have that conversation later?" AHHH

LOL

Just now, Tuxcat said:

where would they be if there were?

Live feeds or Facebook. The feeds tell me to stream the finale and relive all the episodes (uh, hard no) and I see nothing on Facebook. I want to see Jackson get more pie in his face. And Jack. And Nick. And Christie.

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Live feeds or Facebook. The feeds tell me to stream the finale and relive all the episodes (uh, hard no) and I see nothing on Facebook. I want to see Jackson get more pie in his face. And Jack. And Nick. And Christie.

Well, the interviews won't start for another half hour'ish anyway. They need to prep a lot of people on what's been going on, at least in a basic summary.

• Useful 2

Like I’ve been saying on twitter for weeks, money ain’t going to buy him happiness. 

I was really against watching the show and him win, but you guys make it sound good and that he was upset. So I think I’m going to watch later. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, the interviews won't start for another half hour'ish anyway. They need to prep a lot of people on what's been going on, at least in a basic summary.

Yeah but there's nothing advertising them anywhere. 

Ok Jack is an ass but his initial answer "remarks from a place of ignorance" and apology were the best out of the three that were confronted. His reputation is trash though. Jackson totally blindsided. Christie - bad answer. And wish Bella, Tommy, Holly, Sis didn't get a pass.

Just now, rachel1496 said:

As much as I love Jackson getting blindsided, its kind of shitty to ask Kemi if she accepts apologies from people who aren't even sure what they're apologizing for and I'm glad she said something.

I agree with this "1000 percent"

• Love 10
Just now, Callaphera said:

Yeah but there's nothing advertising them anywhere. 

There SHOULD be the backyard interviews.

Just now, Tuxcat said:

Ok Jack is an ass but his initial answer "remarks from a place of ignorance" and apology were the best out of the three that were confronted. His reputation is trash though. Jackson totally blindsided. Christie - bad answer. And wish Bella, Tommy, Holly, Sis didn't get a pass.

Well, yeah, because Jack has had two months of knowing what his issues were to prep for an answer for Kemi. Of course he had the best answers.

Everyone else seemed to be blindsided.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok....so unpopular opinion time. I know Jackson sucks. But....I think he was more ignorant than racist. 

He definitely treated women terribly and I'm glad he was called out for that. But I don't think Jackson was ever racist like Jack was; Jackson had his biases, like David said. Jackson has a lot to answer for. But I don't think he's a racist, so I do kind of feel a TINY bit bad that he had to tell his parents that as the first thing he says to them after 99 days. 

As a human, I can feel a tiny bit bad that Jackson couldn't enjoy his win at all because he was so wrapped up in what people think about him. Jackson's going to be messed up about this. He's definitely going to grab onto Holly, I think. I was convinced he'd break things off but after what Julie just put him through (mostly deserved), he's definitely holding onto Holly now, especially if she latches on to him. He'll take whoever likes him. 

I do remember that Jackson talked about how messed up he was before the show. And winning this money isn't going to change his mental health stuff. I mean, he definitely is a shitty person, and he's definitely caring a lot about his image right now, but I do actually hope that Jackson gets a really good therapist AND support system because, my god, he's going to need it for the next few months.

Ok, unpopular opinion time over.

I think Jackson is just a dick, plain and simple.   

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

I'm guessing Jack and Jackson won't be coming back on BB for anything ever. Not a all star season, not to host a comp...nada.

They let JC back in the studio. Anything is possible and Grodner seems to think that time heals all wounds and erases all bad memories of former HGs or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok....so unpopular opinion time. I know Jackson sucks. But....I think he was more ignorant than racist. 

He definitely treated women terribly and I'm glad he was called out for that. But I don't think Jackson was ever racist like Jack was; Jackson had his biases, like David said. Jackson has a lot to answer for. But I don't think he's a racist, so I do kind of feel a TINY bit bad that he had to tell his parents that as the first thing he says to them after 99 days. 

As a human, I can feel a tiny bit bad that Jackson couldn't enjoy his win at all because he was so wrapped up in what people think about him. Jackson's going to be messed up about this. He's definitely going to grab onto Holly, I think. I was convinced he'd break things off but after what Julie just put him through (mostly deserved), he's definitely holding onto Holly now, especially if she latches on to him. He'll take whoever likes him. 

I do remember that Jackson talked about how messed up he was before the show. And winning this money isn't going to change his mental health stuff. I mean, he definitely is a shitty person, and he's definitely caring a lot about his image right now, but I do actually hope that Jackson gets a really good therapist AND support system because, my god, he's going to need it for the next few months.

Ok, unpopular opinion time over.

It was excellent TV!  He is a pompous douchebag and deserves much of what he got - both the win and the criticism. However, being labeled a racist on national television without any preparation is extraordinarily gut wrenching. I agree with you. 

I hope his family and therapists help him own his flaws and work to use the money to raise awareness. That will be his only chance at personal and professional redemption. If he continues to just deny deny deny- that's going to be a problem.  

• Love 7