Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I watched some BBAD last  night.  Hahahaha!

Since F3 only in the house......Nicole won’t stop talking in annoying fake accents.

Her insecurities and social awkwardness is on some next level!  

Ok.....I hope Holly wins.  

She also has her personality issues.....but, is not immature and weird like Nicole.

I hope we get a treat tonight......and, do NOT see Jackson take 1st! 

I watched too - last night and all.  The main thing I got was Nicole really really likes the word "butthurt."  I only wished we had started a drinking game on it - although I probably would still be impaired this afternoon.   

But as previously posted Nicole was campaigning hard with Holly (and Jackson but I didn't watch that part much) and Holly was sharing her story with Nicole:  how she used to berate herself and was an insecure 24 year old until she started doing pageants (!) and became the confident self assured woman  she is today.   Snort.    The kicker for me was when she told Nicole she hopes she's someone young women could "look up to" as some sort of role model   What?  

Young women - avert your eyes!  Look away!!  This is not how women in their 30's should allow themselves to be treated by blockhead boys.   

Edited by Cosmocrush
typos
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

I will be falling down shocked elated if Blockhead somehow manages to lose this thing tonight.

A big Thank You to all the feed watchers and Lady Calypso for making this thread possible and to the rest of "yuse" posters for making the season so much more fun.

Good or bad season, it is so much better with this thread around.  I learn so many cool things here and the Canada stuff is especially interesting.  Americans are so self-centered.

1602083701_FearCanada.jpg.8d1bcadfa0c49df9e5c5210764aee994.jpg

On to snarking on Survivor!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

On to snarking on Survivor!

Thanks for the great list, Papertree! Yes, we're pretty scary. I'm not even watching Survivor till tomorrow. I want to fully experience the BB finale. 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Double double (usually ordered as a large double double) is a coffee with two cream, two sugar. Like, I drink my coffee as black as my soul but I go to Timmy Ho's and I order a large double double. It's a Thing.

I frequently see people walking out with giant triple triples and a pack of Timbits. Quite often, these people look thin and healthy. Maybe it's another Canadian superpower. 

I'm actually feeling anxious about tonight. I don't want to hate the outcome. I also don't want Julie skewering anyone, with damning videos of bullying and racism to back it up. Certain people deserve it, no question, but not on the finale. I want it to be funny and entertaining, with all the ugly swept under the rug for another time. 

That said, it will be hard for them to show how the season went without some ugly scenes. 

Oh, and I'm embarrassed in advance for Bella. Nick does not appear to be familiar with the concept of embarrassment. 

I guess schadenfreude and second hand embarrassment just aren't my things. What am I even doing here? 

Thanks in advance to everyone here who kept me from being lonely and feeling weird as I indulged my #1 TV obsession. Being able to hop on here at 4am, and still find people still eager to discuss the most minute details has been lovely. I'll miss it. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

That said, it will be hard for them to show how the season went without some ugly scenes. 

I'm sure they'll do it though. Remember, they want us to think only Jack was an asshole lol. And even with Jack they barely scratched the surface on the awful shit he said/did. They're not about to dig back into that at the finale. Besides, there's only like 10 seconds for them to show anything anyway.

6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I guess schadenfreude and second hand embarrassment just aren't my things. What am I even doing here? 

I don't know because fucking hell that's all this show has been good for in quite some time!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Oops. Change in plans. I just checked my PVR and Survivor starts at 9. The BB finale isn't on till 10:30. So I guess I WILL watch Survivor tonight. 

Time to dust off my old Survivor thread. And throw some dust sheets on my BB threads. 😞

58 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Holly was sharing her story with Nicole:  how she used to berate herself and was an insecure 24 year old until she started doing pageants (!) and became the confident self assured woman  she is today.   Snort.    The kicker for me was when she told Nicole she hopes she's someone young women could "look up to" as some sort of role model   What?  

Young women - avert your eyes!  Look away!!  This is not how women in their 30's should allow themselves to be treated by blockhead boys.   

If Holly takes Nicole to the final 2, yeah, young women have something to look up to.  otherwise, NO. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't understand the loyalty/breaking your word has consequences argument from any of them.

Breaking your word only matters when the other party breaks their word to you and you get screwed.   Pretty much most of the houseguests made a deal and were on the losing end of the deal, hence they are in the jury house or evicted.  In other words, loyalty only matters to the jurors.  

It wouldn’t matter to them if they were in the final three.  

• Love 4

I did not realize that the finale was tonight either! So much fun, as always, in here, but I'm excited to completely forget 98% of these people as I do somehow every single year as if I've never heard their names before in my life. It's the best. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

But as previously posted Nicole was campaigning hard with Holly (and Jackson but I didn't watch that part much) and Holly was sharing her story with Nicole:  how she used to berate herself and was an insecure 24 year old until she started doing pageants (!) and became the confident self assured woman  she is today.   Snort.    The kicker for me was when she told Nicole she hopes she's someone young women could "look up to" as some sort of role model   What?  

As someone much more clever than I once said “don’t brag about your home run when you were born on 3rd base”.  

If reality tv watching and life experience has taught me anything, it’s that pageants are shallow, cutthroat and expensive. It’s a competition for being born privileged with above average looks. They’re contests for only those who had lucky high rolls of the D&D character dice. 

Young women should look up to intelligent women who are self aware, caring and willing to learn more about themselves and the world around them. 

‘I hope Beth finds that woman to look up to someday. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I did not realize that the finale was tonight either! So much fun, as always, in here, but I'm excited to completely forget 98% of these people as I do somehow every single year as if I've never heard their names before in my life. It's the best. 

Same. I like to think my brain pushes out the useless information or files it somewhere next to the Pythagoreans theorem. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I thought Cliff was pretty clear that a handshake between two MEN was something that should never be broken. Deals and promises with more WOMEN  are an entirely different thing. 

I had forgotten about "Cliff's Angels" until Sunday night's recap.  Did Cliff come up with the name?  That should have been a huge clue as to how he saw the ranking of men versus women in any type of partnership. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Oops. Change in plans. I just checked my PVR and Survivor starts at 9. The BB finale isn't on till 10:30. So I guess I WILL watch Survivor tonight. 

Time to dust off my old Survivor thread. And throw some dust sheets on my BB threads. 😞

Nope I am doing it the other way. I can’t function yet learning new people and their names and all that with survivor starting tonight. I need my brain cells fresh and unscrambled so I can fully enjoy the BB finale.  Even though survivor comes on first I am taping it and will deal with it tomorrow.   

• Love 4

Now that my errands and appointments are done and I'm back in my pajamas enjoying my white chocolate mocha, I would like to announce that I have had a Very Good™ day and I am ready for Big Brother to ruin it and hand Jackson the win. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Now that my errands and appointments are done and I'm back in my pajamas enjoying my white chocolate mocha, I would like to announce that I have had a Very Good™ day and I am ready for Big Brother to ruin it and hand Jackson the win. 

I'm so tempted to pop open a bottle of wine and I probably would...if my father wasn't home. 

Well, I can only look on a potential positive to a Jackson win: MAYBE we'll get more ruthless, cut-throat Big Brother players that we've been wanting since BB14? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

They're on the same network so it's one after the other, not at the same time.  Happy watching!

• Love 1

Ok, admittedly I liked Christie a little more than most - or more specifically, the entertainment value she brought to the game - so perhaps I'm reading a bit too much into this, but...

As I was driving this evening between work appointments, something unusual on the side of the road caught my eye. On a bucolic, well-maintained, suburban side road, the mottled dark and light stripes were unmistakable. I turned just in time to confirm that it was indeed a cracked-open half of a wayward watermelon, I imagine partially devoured by a happy raccoon. Semi-hollowed out and sadly discarded, the fruit remnant made me gasp out loud and I realized the only people who would appreciate its symbolic import are my brethren here.

It's a freaking sign, people!! Jackson MotherBoy Michie will be DESTROYED tonight!!!

(Anything to give me hope.)

• LOL 13

At least they didn't make Julie look like a clown for the finale. She actually looks pretty hot in her black dress. Maaaybe the length is a bit odd for her height, I only caught a glimpse of below the waist but above is looking pretty good for the first time this season. 

• Love 2

It’s so odd. I honestly mostly disliked this season with major bouts of ambivalence, to the point where I deleted half the shows before watching. I will always love Jess’ HOH, and even though hindsight is what it is, the double eviction was also cool. But I expected to not give a damn about tonight, and I really do.

To the point I have the pit in my stomach I always get on Thursdays. Sometimes, gloriously, to worry about who is actually going, but mostly over who will be the next HOH. Just an underlying nervous feeling I can’t quite explain. And I have that now! I mean, it’s only about somehow Jackson losing and cool people along with Nicole being in the finals for AFP,  but I have feelings, y’all!

So is this a place to live snark during the finale? Are there rules? Because I want to snark.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

At least they didn't make Julie look like a clown for the finale. She actually looks pretty hot in her black dress. Maaaybe the length is a bit odd for her height, I only caught a glimpse of below the waist but above is looking pretty good for the first time this season. 

Meanwhile, I just saw her dress and thought she was wearing a garbage bag at first.

Ooops.

We're getting the Roundtable stuff first!

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I watched some BBAD last  night.  Hahahaha!

Since F3 only in the house......Nicole won’t stop talking in annoying fake accents.

Her insecurities and social awkwardness is on some next level!  

I disagree totally. I think Nicole was outstanding in her ability to create a social dynamic with Michie and Holly. That was not an easy thing to do and she developed a real comfort level with them. I think her accents are adorable. 

• Love 9

Christie is saying that it's now Jackson's world and we're all just living in it. Meanwhile Jackson thinks it's Christie's world. But in the first few weeks, Christie kept telling me that it's not the Jack show. No wonder Analyse is confused. 

• LOL 5

As a Canadian who understands denim and denim fashion, what in the fuck is Christie wearing as a shirt? 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am so impressed with Kat advocating for all three right now.

Camera time/relevancy. Girl knows how to hustle. 

• Love 1

I love how Analyse keeps going on about people’s gameplay and questioning it.  I’m dying to know if she had made it to the end how she would have explained her own gameplay this season.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The ONLY thing she's said is "I'm so confused." That is it.

She also said that Nicole would have to sit down and explain her game to Analyse. Preferably in small words. With helpful illustrations. And a snack break because she gets cranky if she doesn't get her string cheese and juice box. 

Shit, I don't know whether I'm talking about Analyse or Coltee from 90 Day Fiancé now. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, slasherboy said:

Ok, I'll say it: Dr. Will looks like a clown.  Something baaaaaaaaad happened to him.

Clearly he has the same Juvederm dealer as Holly. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, it looks like the harness is huge for Nicole, while Holly looks comfortable.

It's also how it sticks out of the back of their shirts rather than going over the top of their shirts like normal. They look all hunchbacked. 

I appreciate you all so much, posting about the show while I watch something else, so I don’t have to watch Jackson win but can still know what’s happening.

Did anybody’s jaw drop based on round table comments, or is Will just full of shit as usual?

• Love 2