Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I love how the thread goes from masturbation jokes (my contribution, of course) to breaking down the psychology of the jury in, like, five posts. Only on the Big Brother live feed thread. 

What's great is that even with a cast this lackluster, it also could easily veer off into discussions of white privilege in reality-TV show casting, the merits of adapting blockbuster movies into Broadway musicals, and watermelon-carving techniques. And still be on topic.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

So this is my first year watching BB. I'm wondering how the finals work. Based on what I've read, whoever wins the first 2 HOHs get to compete in the 3rd one, and whoever wins that gets to decide who they want to compete with in final 2? Then the jury gets to decide who wins the big prize? Lol is that right or wrong? Idk

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

So this is my first year watching BB. I'm wondering how the finals work. Based on what I've read, whoever wins the first 2 HOHs get to compete in the 3rd one, and whoever wins that gets to decide who they want to compete with in final 2? Then the jury gets to decide who wins the big prize? Lol is that right or wrong? Idk

Yup. So in this case with Jackson and Holly winning parts 1 and 2 of the HoH, they'll compete head-to-head on the finale for part 3. The winner of that decides who they take to F2 and the evicted HG becomes part of the jury. The jury then questions the final 2 in a Survivor-lite style Q&A full of questions written by Production (they'll read them off of a card and usually sound awkward as fuck doing it). Then the jury will cast their votes by inserting the key of the person they want to win into a podium. After the votes are cast, there'll be some shocking revelations! and admissions! now that the votes have been cast and it can't change anyone's minds. And then with, like, one minute and thirty seconds to go, Julie will pull each key out to tally the vote live, the winner comes out to a blast of confetti, Julie announces the winner of America's Favourite Player/Houseguest, and we wrap it up until next summer. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

...and then this thread usually peters out a week or two after the finale, at which point it's locked and we all decamp for fall TV, coming back for Celebrity BB if there is one or else in the summer, when everybody's like "I can't believe I'm doing this to myself again, but it's nice to see everybody."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

...and then this thread usually peters out a week or two after the finale, at which point it's locked and we all decamp for fall TV, coming back for Celebrity BB if there is one or else in the summer, when everybody's like "I can't believe I'm doing this to myself again, but it's nice to see everybody."

No argument there.  😂

• Love 3

Celeb BB was cancelled so it'll be June again. 

(for the newer people) Oh, there is the backyard interviews that happen on the live feeds (and maybe some podcasts) following the show when all the HGs are still all shell-shocked from seeing real actual people and being questioned about social media scandals that they don't know about. I'm assuming they'll be delayed a bit more than normal, BB15 style, to let Jackson and possibly Jack have some time with the therapist before they toss them to the wolves. But they usually happen within the hour following the east coast finale, I think?

But holy shit, the memories of Kevin Frazier telling Aryan Aaryn that she was dropped by her modelling company because of all the racist shit she said in the house and her blinking all confused like, going, "Um, no I wasn't?" Oh yes you were. And it was glorious. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

Same.  I used to think I would like to compete on this show, but in the last 10 years or so, I've admitted to myself that my constitution wouldn't allow it.  I would be smothering most of these people in their sleep just because I couldn't stand the sound of them swallowing. 

Needless to say, I refuse to share a toilet, let alone an entire bathroom with 15 STD ridden fratbros, their noxious watermelon farts polluting my oxygen and boogery fingers touching my delicates.  I have become accustomed to a higher quality of life, dahling.

None of us should be surprised; your username is high maintenance 😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Trying to get a clarification on the incident where Jackson jumped on Nicole. Did he get right off when she screamed in surprise or did he stay on top and try to fool around with her? If he did then production should have have come in and dragged his sorry ass out of there.

Just a thought: MANY of the former BB HGs and even winners have expressed on twitter their dislike for Jackson and they were rooting for Nicole. Even Derrick was posting and saying how she could maneuver into a f2. 

Maybe production reads their tweets and they determined a better f2 would be Nicole with either Jackson or Holly... so maybe in the DR they are asking them questions to subliminally plant in their heads that that they will not win against each other. 

All they would have to ask Jackson is: "Do you think you will win if Holly is sitting next to you on finale night?" Jackson so much wants to win this thing he might find some way to worm out of taking Holly because he may think what does it even matter? After finale night she is history anyway and I owe her nothing. He could find so many ways to explain it away. He was there to win the game not find a girlfriend etc. 

And Holly could have some seed planted in her head if she is asked: "Were you here to find a boyfriend or win the game. Were you here to play somebody else's game?"

Production manipulates this show anyway, so if they read the tweets they might be thinking of some last minute ways to change the outcome or at least build a surprise in to the finale night. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
typos
  • Love 10

Would this be a way to change things.

Sure there is a way but I can’t do it. There’s an interesting post on Mortystv.com live feed updates regarding Part 2.   Don’t know if it means anything or if it’s a way to ‘fix things’.  Seems there might be an issue with the Part 2 competition. I don’t know. 

Could we end up having 3 people in Part 3?  Designing an opportunity for Nicole to be asked back?

Edited by Ellee

Nicole apparently blacked out during the second part of the HoH. I would imagine that, if anything were to happen with the comp results being adjusted, it would have happened at the time and not now. I mean, how would they NOT notice if she blacked out during the comp?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Nicole apparently blacked out during the second part of the HoH. I would imagine that, if anything were to happen with the comp results being adjusted, it would have happened at the time and not now. I mean, how would they NOT notice if she blacked out during the comp?

I agree with you. How could they not notice?  They also control the storyline.   Is this just part of their storyline to keep us interested?

I also find it interesting that alumni are speaking out about various things. I would assume ‘they’ also control the alumni to a certain degree. 

Are we the social experiment?

@Nashville @Brian Cronin Thanks for posting this stuff.  😁

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Kat was never Miss Texas so that's not her.

Right, on her WIki...   During college, Kathryn competed in the Miss America and Miss USA pageants and held the prestigious titles of Miss Frisco, Miss Plano, Miss Fort Worth, and Miss Dallas County.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Evel Dick, Defender of the Big Brother HGs from the Big Brother Bullies makes me laugh every year. But it's the hurt-y kind of laugh that kind of makes your throat ache and you regret it right after you do it. 

Interesting isn't it? ED derides Paul for being a returning vet and having way too many advantages...like he never returned to the game.  Then he insists that people are crazy when they let  showmances get to the end, but he had  a blood relative in the house to help him out.  He says anyone in a showmance like Holly gets shielded, but forgets he had Danielle protecting him.  He was critical of  Jackson getting special treatment for cheating and other things....after how he treated Jen and got away with it.  I don't recall details, but didn't he do something to her clothes, so she took his cigarettes....BB wound up replacing them    zero self-awareness. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

I'll move to the Survivor forums from here. Then Celebrity BB, then Amazing Race and...then back here. (oh, except I'm done with BB so...) 😉

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's okay, Jackson. You don't always have to take a partner up to the HoH shower, you can go by yourself for some fun time. Everyone does it, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. 

"When I think of you, I touch myself!

15 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

First 4 weeks when Kemi was still in the house.

Kemi’s hotness had everyone on edge and on their best mean-girl behavior.

Must have missed the hotness, all I saw was someone who didn't want to play the game.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson scratching his balls and then touching the bananas. Is it on the same level as Zakiyah taking off her pad in the storage room and then digging into the communal chips? Or is it like Matt leaving his spunk towel on the kitchen counters? The Salad of Unwashed Hands? 

I feel like we need a ranking system for all the gross bodily hygiene meets food moments in the Big Brother house. 

/nod

15 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

He throws away the watermelon if it’s not the sweet stuff. One night he cut into two, tastes them and immediately threw them out. The third one met his needs. 

Watermelon not sweet enough? Cube it up in a large container and sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on it, cover and shake. Let sit overnight. 

9 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

BB Canada at end of winter!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

As @Callaphera said, Celeb BB was cancelled. 

Well, that's disappointing. I really enjoyed Celebrity BB. It was weird, it was short, we got a glimpse into the lives and minds of C and D list celebrities. I'm unhappy I'll be deprived of this ultra-guilty pleasure. 😞😞

• Love 8
13 hours ago, TheRealT said:

You would think that a reasonably intelligent 31-35-year-old woman would be able to see through that shit immediately, but, apparently, that's not the case for Holly. Weird and sad.

If Holly was outside the house, we’d might see a different Holly but I will give her a pass.  She’s confined inside and cannot leave.   That right there has to be tough.  Technically she stuck in there with Jackson’s gaslighting.   Then she’s positioned herself that her game is dependent on Jackson.  Then add the fact that production has blatantly favored Jackson and is pushing this showmance storyline, I’d say she feels stuck and helpless.  

As much as I’d love to see her win the final HOH and take Nichole, she’s going to stick with the script and take Jackson.  She isn’t going to lose her opportunity to be on the Amazing Race with Jackson and any other future jobs.   She knows that in Hollywood, one must play nice and eat shit.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Well, that's disappointing. I really enjoyed Celebrity BB. It was weird, it was short, we got a glimpse into the lives and minds of C and D list celebrities. I'm unhappy I'll be deprived of this ultra-guilty pleasure. 😞😞

Agree.   And you’d think they would have a large pool if sudo celebrities dying for exposure to choose from.  Plus, the houseguests on the celebrity edition was of every age group, most of them 35 or older.   That was nice.   No hookups but good friendships were formed.  

Very disappointing.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Surprisingly, the first season of CBB was much more entertaining than I expected - as in “holy shit they’re all actually acting like adults!” entertaining.

Not surprisingly, though, the second season of CBB was a total fucking train wreck.  Or had folks forgotten Loco Jones so quickly...?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Surprisingly, the first season of CBB was much more entertaining than I expected - as in “holy shit they’re all actually acting like adults!” entertaining.

Not surprisingly, though, the second season of CBB was a total fucking train wreck.  Or had folks forgotten Loco Jones so quickly...?

First season of CBB was a mess, but a hot mess. It was fun, it had great rivalries (Brandi vs James? C'mon, who didn't love that?) and it had some solid gameplay. 

I mean, season 2 was a mess...but not exactly a hot mess. It was really just a whole mess. When Ryan Lochte is one of the more sane houseguests in the season, you know you've done something wrong. It was also missing the fun spark that season 1 had. Even with the quitters in season 1 (I'm looking at you Metta "I VOTE CHUCK" and Keisha "MY BREAST MILK IS DEPLETING"), I just found it better than season 2.

However, what Celebrity Big Brother DID prove is that a Big Brother season needs to be way shorter than 99 days. 60 days would be more acceptable, because the game play will be at lightning speed, which means less time to lounge around and get things locked in early on. I could even say 70 days would be fine. But anything more, especially inching into 80-85 days, and it's just too long.

• Love 16
22 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

All of the above perhaps? I mean he's a 24 year old man but he's her baby. And it sounds like he's struggled in the past both mentally and physically too.  I am feeling bad for momma at this point. It would give me such anxiety to watch my son's every move on national television. 

I would have more than anxiety if Jackson was my kid, displaying his entitlement and arrogance 24 hours a day;  I would change my name and move to an undisclosed location, haha.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

And I got to spend a glorious week and a half watching Ryan Lochte's back and shoulder muscles when he would swim in the endless pool. The front was okay, too. But the back side of him was particularly yummy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

By the way, this show's production is so incompetent that I could totally believe that they WOULD accidentally have a contestant pass out from CO2 exposure. I just don't think that they would let a competition go on if it happened. "Shouldn't we pause the comp? Nicole just passed out!" "Nah, nah, keep going, she's just power napping!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And I got to spend a glorious week and a half watching Ryan Lochte's back and shoulder muscles when he would swim in the endless pool. The front was okay, too. But the back side of him was particularly yummy. 

But that's just the thing I liked about Celeb BB. Not Ryan's muscles, but a chance to see who he really was, as opposed to who we'd assumed he was based on the media reports. I enjoyed that. 

The other thing that made it fun was that celebs are media-savvy and pretty thick-skinned. Sometimes I worry that regular BB players are in over their heads and not in any way prepared for the aftermath of the show. I never think that about celebs and I like that. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, this show's production is so incompetent that I could totally believe that they WOULD accidentally have a contestant pass out from CO2 exposure. I just don't think that they would let a competition go on if it happened. "Shouldn't we pause the comp? Nicole just passed out!" "Nah, nah, keep going, she's just power napping!"

I can hear someone yelling ' get more Holly footage'. 😊

I also can see BB keeping everything the way it is and 'buying out' Nicole for a dollar amount.  What choice would she have?  Taking it is all I can think of.   LOL, watch them offer her AFP. 

Have been kind of looking to see if there was any more said about this.  Not finding anything.

16 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

She should, but, spoiler: she won't. She'll do absolutely anything he orders her to do. I firmly believe that her throwing that HOH comp had nothing to do with honouring her deal with Cliff and Nicole and everything to do with making her man happy. She simply dropped because Jackson ordered her to.

I agree that Holly had her marching orders and did what Jackson wanted.  But let’s just pretend Holly didn’t throw that comp?   Could you imagine the abuse she would have to endure from Jackson if she won?   I could see Jackson trying pull her down during the comp.  

She can give whatever delusional excuse as to why she threw the comp.   Cliff and Nichole, the wheeler dealers, should have kept their trap shut.  Holly would be seething at Jackson right now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I have to wonder, what could Nicole and Cliff do if Holly did win the F4 HoH?  threaten to vote out jackson if they won veto?  they would already do that (or at least should do that if they won).  did jackson really think if nicole and cliff got the choice, they'd vote to evict holly over him?

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree that Holly had her marching orders and did what Jackson wanted.  But let’s just pretend Holly didn’t throw that comp?   Could you imagine the abuse she would have to endure from Jackson if she won?   I could see Jackson trying pull her down during the comp.  

She can give whatever delusional excuse as to why she threw the comp.   Cliff and Nichole, the wheeler dealers, should have kept their trap shut.  Holly would be seething at Jackson right now. 

Didn't Cliff and/or Nicole tell her before the comp that she didn't have to throw it if she didn't want to? And didn't she drop literally on Jackson's orders? So she already knows who "strong armed" her into the throwing the comp; she's just in denial about it for now. I wonder how she will feel when she gets out and sees Jackson admit that he told her to throw it because it was best for his game.

On top of that, he's going to dump her ASAP once the show is over. I figure he'll wait a week so it won't be too awkward when they do the post-show stuff with other cast members. He will absolutely frame the break up as all her fault and him just doing what he truly thinks is best for her. If she so much as says, "Maybe I should have taken Nicole to F2..." or anything that could be remotely interpreted as not being 100% supportive of his win, he will totally use that as part of his justification for dumping her.

The only thing that could maybe make the relationship last longer is if they get recruited for Amazing Race. But I think Jackson would much rather do AR with Jack, or even Tommy, if he could swing it.

Holly has some emotional issues, so I hope she gets the support she'll need after the show. I think she'll be devastated at how she was portrayed and how Jackson used her to win $500K, then dumped her to hook up with a bunch of younger women, probably at least semi-publicly. If he doesn't do another reality show, he'll certainly be posting about his great new life on SM all the time.

She was hoping she'd be portrayed as a young, beautiful bad ass who was really sweet and an inspiration to young women. Instead, she came off as kind of a skank and a dumbass who was controlled by her asshole bf. It will be even worse if she wins Part 3 and takes him to the end, just in terms of the narrative that will create. She'll be Holly, the chick in S21 who threw her game away for a shitty showmance with the guy who won. Of course, most people, even people who watch the show, won't remember or care after a month, but I think it will bother her a lot. And every time someone in a mall 6 years later comes up to her and says, "Hey, aren't you that chick from BB? The one who was in a showmance with that guy with the square head, what was his name?" that will bother her too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Newbie question - do they ever redo comps? I think this is some internet rumor that spread based on Nicole's speculation that she blacked out due to CO2. But if not, has there ever been a situation where a winner was declared and then that win was rescinded and the comp redone? Julie said something about an "unusual finale" -- I assume she says that every year for hype but it did have me wondering...

25 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

did jackson really think if nicole and cliff got the choice, they'd vote to evict holly over him?

Cliff legitimately DID seem prepared to do just that had he won POV, since he figured if it was just him, Nicole and Jackson, that Jackson would take him over Nicole, while Holly would not.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Didn't Cliff and/or Nicole tell her before the comp that she didn't have to throw it if she didn't want to? And didn't she drop literally on Jackson's orders? So she already knows who "strong armed" her into the throwing the comp; she's just in denial about it for now. I wonder how she will feel when she gets out and sees Jackson admit that he told her to throw it because it was best for his game.

On top of that, he's going to dump her ASAP once the show is over. I figure he'll wait a week so it won't be too awkward when they do the post-show stuff with other cast members. He will absolutely frame the break up as all her fault and him just doing what he truly thinks is best for her. If she so much as says, "Maybe I should have taken Nicole to F2..." or anything that could be remotely interpreted as not being 100% supportive of his win, he will totally use that as part of his justification for dumping her.

The only thing that could maybe make the relationship last longer is if they get recruited for Amazing Race. But I think Jackson would much rather do AR with Jack, or even Tommy, if he could swing it.

Holly has some emotional issues, so I hope she gets the support she'll need after the show. I think she'll be devastated at how she was portrayed and how Jackson used her to win $500K, then dumped her to hook up with a bunch of younger women, probably at least semi-publicly. If he doesn't do another reality show, he'll certainly be posting about his great new life on SM all the time.

She was hoping she'd be portrayed as a young, beautiful bad ass who was really sweet and an inspiration to young women. Instead, she came off as kind of a skank and a dumbass who was controlled by her asshole bf. It will be even worse if she wins Part 3 and takes him to the end, just in terms of the narrative that will create. She'll be Holly, the chick in S21 who threw her game away for a shitty showmance with the guy who won. Of course, most people, even people who watch the show, won't remember or care after a month, but I think it will bother her a lot. And every time someone in a mall 6 years later comes up to her and says, "Hey, aren't you that chick from BB? The one who was in a showmance with that guy with the square head, what was his name?" that will bother her too.

I want to tell Holly - if Jackson wins, he will dump her in a second.  it was a showmance, not a real relationship, and he wants to stay friends on social media, but BYE! 

If Holly wins, Jackson just might want to stick around for a bit.   But she then has the control, and she can take her money and send Jackson packing.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Agreed. I think Holly has made some bad choices here, but I don't think she's a bad or stupid person. I'm sad for her, and don't enjoy watching her enmeshed in this relationship, and living it out in the public eye. Those of us who have been there, even briefly, can relate, understand what's happening and hope she learns to make better choices in the future. Otherwise, her future holds more Jacksons. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Agreed. I think Holly has made some bad choices here, but I don't think she's a bad or stupid person. I'm sad for her, and don't enjoy watching her enmeshed in this relationship, and living it out in the public eye. Those of us who have been there, even briefly, can relate, understand what's happening and hope she learns to make better choices in the future. Otherwise, her future holds more Jacksons. 

She's definitely a lot smarter than the typical HG they cast for her "role."

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

I have to wonder, what could Nicole and Cliff do if Holly did win the F4 HoH?  threaten to vote out jackson if they won veto?  they would already do that (or at least should do that if they won).  did jackson really think if nicole and cliff got the choice, they'd vote to evict holly over him?

If Holly had won the F4 HoH:

1. Cliff and Nicole would most certainly have been Holly’s initial Block noms.
  2. All 4 remaining HGs - Holly, Cliff, Jackson and Nicole - would have played for PoV.
  3. If either Holly or Jackson had won PoV, noms would have remained the same and one of the Cliff-Nicole pair would be evicted.
  4. If either Cliff or Nicole had won PoV they would have taken themself off the Block, Jackson would have gone up as the only available replacement nom, and the PoV winner would then proceed to vote Jackson off.

Basically a mirror image of what DID happen, so far as the couples were concerned - but not as far as Jackson as an individual was concerned.  If Holly won HoH AND Cliff-Nicole won PoV, then Jackson was 100% guaranteed to be going to Jury - but Holly not winning HoH meant (a) Cliff or Nicole would be HoH, and (b) Holly would be just as vulnerable to nomination/eviction as Jackson.  That plus a Cliff-Nicole PoV win cuts Jackson’s 100% guaranteed eviction odds in half, to a 50% chance between Jackson and Holly.

Jackson won PoV, as it turned out, so Holly’s vulnerability (or lack thereof) was ultimately a non-issue - but Jackson didn’t know that at the time of the HoH comp.  Jackson rooted for Holly to drop in the HoH comp so if luck should favor either Cliff or Nicole in the PoV comp, Jackson would have Holly available to sacrifice for his game.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, and I'd love to see if Jackson owns that later. It'd be impressive. 

Yeah, but Jackson owning his shit would also be pretty damn near next to impossible as well.  Doing so would require display of a semblance of both character and backbone, and (despite his elocutions to the contrary) we ain’t seen much of either out of Jackson all season long.

And yeah, it DOES depress the fuck outta me to have to say that about a Tennessee boy.

• Love 6

Tommy has got to ask the frame me question. I think at that point Jackson will not only say it’s true he’ll tell Tommy, Nicole & Cliff how he did it. I’m sure they’ll have the video queued up for it, too.

3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Right, if you are insecure or lack some self confidence in an area of your life (such as romantic relationships) being isolated from your support system can really be difficult. 

I really hope Holly gets the support from friends and family (and maybe some professionals) that she needs because I think she will be devastated when she’s back in the real world. 

I can understand getting caught up in the emotional games of Jackson’s spiderweb of manipulation, shaming, and unhealthy relationship with watermelon (been there myself - with the exception of watermelons). However, her deciding to have sex (and a lot of it) On national TV via the live feeds - IMHO, that part is on her. But that part makes me sad for her also.

• Love 13

I am disappointing the way Nicole and Cliff handle in the last couple of week. They had the chance to get rid of Mickie (whatever his name is) but noooooooooo they threw Tommy out. Cliff is gone, Cliff knew he regret to keep Mickie. Now Nicole stand alone and I don't like seeing Holly and Mickie the final 2. Sad very sad. This could have been better if they got rid Mickie and Holly earlier in the game, so the real competition begin. It did not happened. Next year I hope it be a better competition and enjoyable Big Brother Summer. Enjoy the tomorrow season finale of Big Brother. 

• Love 3

It surprised me that Holly never saw through Jackson's insistence she drop in the F4 HOH They talked about C&N not being loyal and not being held to their F4 agreement. Sure she would agree to anything to not get evicted over Tommy but after she's safe, why the hell didn't she question Jackson's insistence that she drop. Did she maybe not understand that Nicole would be able to play in the veto? Holly isn't stupid but she lost her mind there. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Tommy has got to ask the frame me question. I think at that point Jackson will not only say it’s true he’ll tell Tommy, Nicole & Cliff how he did it. I’m sure they’ll have the video queued up for it, too.

He did already tell Nicole he lied, and that it came from eavesdropping on their conversation with Tommy. I think after he saw Holly/Nicole getting a little too chummy, he decided to try and get ahead of that issue.

I'm definitely curious how he answers jury questions - he did rapid-fire Holly with a lot of questions she'd be asked by each HG and said she should think of how she'll explain how each eviction helped her game (he was trying to help, but it came off so patronizing), so he's definitely got answers prepared for the way he thinks he hurt each HG. I'm sure there will be plenty of "poor me, I was forced to play this way," but I wonder if it will matter if can clearly explain his strategy. Of course, jury questions don't matter much these days, anyway, since most of them have their vote locked in by then. Definitely wish they did the old format - plus, we'd get them all paranoid about them on the feeds. 

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Right, if you are insecure or lack some self confidence in an area of your life (such as romantic relationships) being isolated from your support system can really be difficult. 

I really hope Holly gets the support from friends and family (and maybe some professionals) that she needs because I think she will be devastated when she’s back in the real world. 

I can understand getting caught up in the emotional games of Jackson’s spiderweb of manipulation, shaming, and unhealthy relationship with watermelon (been there myself - with the exception of watermelons). However, her deciding to have sex (and a lot of it) On national TV via the live feeds - IMHO, that part is on her. But that part makes me sad for her also.

Yep. Like, I felt bad for her that drunken night, even though she wasn't in the right either. But her point was that Jackson knew he was bothering her with The Challenge talk (Cliff and Nicole told him to stop because they could tell, too), but he wanted to make a point instead of caring about her feelings. 

To be fair, though, Kat did try to tell it to her straight and she wouldn't hear it, though. 

• Love 2