Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, willco said:

Why are they rushing everyone so much ? They still have 30 minutes ( or is it 8 minutes after commercials ??)

They have other segments to fill, such as talking to the pre-jurors....and whatever else they have to do (AND AFP).

I think Holly won.  Although wordy and not as succinct as Jackson , she explained herself and her game. Her bets words were about not being the front end soldier but the back end ( and managing Jackson, LOL)

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

They have other segments to fill, such as talking to the pre-jurors....and whatever else they have to do (AND AFP).

I forgot bout talking to the pre-jury-- but if they have to rush so much, give them a 2 hr finale !! Geez !

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

I think Holly won.  Although wordy and not as succinct as Jackson , she explained herself and her game. Her bets words were about not being the front end soldier but the back end ( and managing Jackson, LOL)

Pretty much everyone would have already decided their vote before, though. Not many actually change their minds (Source: several BB alumni).

Plus, everyone seemed to say that they were voting based on game, not on emotion.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Pretty much everyone would have already decided their vote before, though. Not many actually change their minds (Source: several BB alumni).

Plus, everyone seemed to say that they were voting based on game, not on emotion.

Yes but Tommy's question was offering him an out. He didn't take it. I think a lot of them were wanting him to just own it. He didn't. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, if Holly wins, it'll be because they all decided to say "fuck Jackson" weeks ago. 

• Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Yes but Tommy's question was offering him an out. He didn't take it. I think a lot of them were wanting him to just own it. He didn't. 

I think that's just grandstanding though for airtime. There's no way that Tommy was undecided going into tonight.