Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, as much as this surprises even me, I NEED Jackson to win over Holly.

Why? 

Because, I don't like Jackson, but I like his game. I want there to be more ruthless players. I want someone to actually win the game who, in my eyes, has earned it fully. I don't want yet ANOTHER season where I go "Wait, THEY won? Aww man." Josh winning was an exception, of course, but I need to see something new happen.

I get that argument, totally, and honestly, that's why a Jackson win wouldn't be the worst, but I don't want Jackson, of all people, cracking into the Dan/Jun/Will tier (he'd still be behind those three, bud still). It'd be painful to have to give this douche his props. 

• Love 2

I don't think Holly is flubbing. I think she may have won over some votes.

Anyone think Jackson's answer to Tommy (about being a misogynist) was way too scripted and not written by him? Uggh.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I now believe that Holly may have this.

But because Jackson's answers are not great. 

That is because they both suck!

Nobody deserves to win...this season. 

CBS should file bankruptcy and punk them All!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok, I'm settling into the idea of either of them winning and it would be alright with me.

Jackson flubbed his answers, but the jury likely has already decided on their votes.

Holly flubbed some of her answers, but came across better in how she was appealing to the jury (and taking down Jackson by not actually advocating FOR HIM). 

• Love 2

Shut up (bad words omitted) ..he looks so mad at her. Someone said earlier they last until the last piece of confetti falls. 

Edited by JD5166
I did not mean to offend anyone, my apologies.
  • LOL 3

Holly lost me with the honesty and integrity bullshit, and she did ramble basically the same things. But once Jackson gave that bullshit answer about respecting women and never disparaging them, nah. I’d be the biggest bitter jury member ever, and do a dance while putting in the key for Holly. And flip off Dr. Will while doing it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Jackson sounds like he knew the questions ahead of time and had his answers already prepared, actually memorized. He spoke like someone who memorized his lines. Holly did not. I hope Holly wins since Nicole can't.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Holly doesn’t answer the question why she deserves to win over Jackson. 

Holly is like a broken record!  

She really really wants us to know.....she played her own game.

Surrrre! Roll the footage from the HOH shower! Girrrrr!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Holly lost me with the honesty and integrity bullshit, and she did ramble basically the same things. But once Jackson gave that bullshit answer about respecting women and never disparaging them, nah. I’d be the biggest bitter jury member ever, and do a dance while putting in the key for Holly. And flip off Dr. Will while doing it.

This!!!!

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Jackson sounds like he knew the questions ahead of time and had his answers already prepared, actually memorized. He spoke like someone who memorized his lines. Holly did not. I hope Holly wins since Nicole can't.

I've always thought that the F2 get an idea of what questions they will be asked, because all of them are at least a little bit prepared in the sense that they can't pause to answer. 

They don't get the full out questions, obviously, but they probably get prepped.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Agreed. All the women right there were lost. And Tommy and Cliff too.