Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, their reactions under the old format were hilarious. They would all get SO. DAMN. PARANOID.

I feel relieved for Holly that she doesn't have to go through that with him, at least. He'd be insufferable and mean to her if he felt she did better than he did. I can just hear her having to pump him up and tear herself down just to be able to make it through her time with him.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I feel relieved for Holly that she doesn't have to go through that with him, at least. He'd be insufferable and mean to her if he felt she did better than he did. I can just hear her having to pump him up and tear herself down just to be able to make it through her time with him.

Excellent point. It would be so painful to watch. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

If Holly wins, Jackson just might want to stick around for a bit.   But she then has the control, and she can take her money and send Jackson packing.  

I've thought about how it might affect their "relationship" if Holly wins. On the one hand, I could see that being incentive for Jackson to stick it out with her for longer, both to enjoy the spoils of her winnings (and possibly even guilt her into breaking him off a piece), and to have the opportunity to passive-aggressively punish her for beating him. He would LITERALLY NEVER STOP making comments about how she wouldn't have won without him; how it's great that she's paying for their trip to Hawaii, but she might as well since he's the one who got her the money; how you'd think that someone who completely owed him for winning $500K and the accompanying fame would insist that the energy drink sponsor who gave her an IG deal do the same for him; etc., etc., etc. That would be on top of, "Why are you wearing that outfit? Why did you tell me to get over myself? Why did you forget to get my protein shakes when you went grocery shopping?" I want to hurl myself off a cliff just thinking about how exhausting it would be to be in a relationship with him.

I don't think Holly would take her money and send Jackson packing, at least not for a while. If she won, she would totally buy into his narrative that she "stole" the victory from him and somehow wronged him, especially if he continued the relationship. It would be even worse/harder for her if they publicly stayed together, maintaining a "happy" facade while Jackson continued/escalated his emotional abuse in private. It's probably better for her if he wins and dumps her.

2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

It surprised me that Holly never saw through Jackson's insistence she drop in the F4 HOH They talked about C&N not being loyal and not being held to their F4 agreement. Sure she would agree to anything to not get evicted over Tommy but after she's safe, why the hell didn't she question Jackson's insistence that she drop. Did she maybe not understand that Nicole would be able to play in the veto? Holly isn't stupid but she lost her mind there. 

According to her subsequent conversations with Jackson, she didn't realize that not winning HOH would mean that she was guaranteed to go on the block as an original nom or replacement nom if one of the noms got vetoed. She seemed to be genuinely shocked and butt hurt when Jackson pointed this out to her.

• Love 6
Just now, TheRealT said:

According to her subsequent conversations with Jackson, she didn't realize that not winning HOH would mean that she was guaranteed to go on the block as an original nom or replacement nom if one of the noms got vetoed. She seemed to be genuinely shocked and butt hurt when Jackson pointed this out to her.

Ooph, I missed that. Not a good moment for Holly if she seriously didn't understand that. YIkes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So this came to mind when I heard the news out of the U.S. this afternoon (and no, not delving into it specifically because it's so far off-topic, it's hiding under the couch with the dust bunnies, the pennies that Canada no longer uses, and probably all the stitch markers the cat steals whenever I pull them out): they never got their mid- to late season pop culture quiz/update, did they? I mean, Kim Kardashian didn't sprog or anything like that, there really hasn't been a lot of celebrity news that the HGs would probably care about, but it's odd. They usually get at least two or three fun facts from Julie at some point during a live show. 

• Love 5

I really do think tomorrow’s final competition should be true/false questions about what happened in the world while they were in the house. With today’s big political news being the capper, of course. I remember they did something like that quite a few years ago but I think it was for something like a Veto comp.

7 minutes ago, missyb said:

In case anyone is wondering, Nicole is giving her pitch to Holly. Giving it her all. Good for her. Never give up , never surrender ( Galaxy Quest).

Welp, if I'm gonna be stuck with this earworm, I'm hoping to take some of you down with me. Right before bed, too, damn it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Voting for Nicole for AFH is my new "put on clean underwear" - do it in the morning before leaving for work, just in case something happens on the drive!  (Hopefully I'm not the only one old enough to remember those ancient motherly words of wisdom!)

• LOL 14

One added benefit to being on this forum is I sure have learned a lot about Canada! I’ve never seen the BB Canada edition but now I know about a store called The Brick, I’ve learned that sadly a hurricane in the Caribbean can actually affect our friends up North, I’ve learned how their health care system works and what a shock the American system is to them, I’ve learned that they have pennies they no longer use..,probably other things that are escaping me now bc it’s 8:30am and I’m hurrying.  I have a dear friend who is Canadian but these things have never come up. But it has been interesting and fun to learn from you guys and I hope you all have a good winter, till we meet again next year (or tonight actually, after what I hope is a satisfying finale) 

• Love 23

Too bad someone hasn't flown a banner over the jury house re Jackson's popularity with America... not!!

Also, was Holly angry with Jackson when she FINALLY figured out how he screwed her out of safety in F4 HOH? I mean, did she figure out it was all to keep him safe??

13 hours ago, BigMonkey2019 said:

This could have been better if they got rid Mickie and Holly earlier in the game, so the real competition begin.

It's like, I agree with this but at the same time if that had happened we easily could be sitting here waiting to watch Christie/Tommy in the F2 and I'm not sure that's better. Actually, I think it is better, but still. I do think Nicole should have just broke her deal and taken a shot at Jackson at the DE but honestly it likely wouldn't have happened anyway and she would have ended up going earlier. It's tough.

12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here are all the good-bye messages in one Youtube in case anyone missed them:

Did Christie not get GB messages?

2 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Voting for Nicole for AFH is my new "put on clean underwear" - do it in the morning before leaving for work, just in case something happens on the drive! 

Thanks for reminding me to get in my last votes for Kemi. Yesterday I accidentally voted for Holly once because she's right above Kemi and I was so distraught lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Voting for Nicole for AFH is my new "put on clean underwear" - do it in the morning before leaving for work, just in case something happens on the drive!  (Hopefully I'm not the only one old enough to remember those ancient motherly words of wisdom!)

I'll take on this flashback!

I always wondered about this "momism" when I was a kid.  You mean the ambulance driver will scoop my brains off the street, but if he sees my dirty undies, he'll be squicked out and say "uh nope, this is just too gross, someone else needs to get this one"?  OR the other take is that Mom's overwhelming sorrow of having to identify my body in the morgue will be overridden by her humiliation that said body has on skidmarked tighty whiteys.  "Nope, not my kid, can't be.  My kid had on clean underwear." 

• LOL 16
1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Also, was Holly angry with Jackson when she FINALLY figured out how he screwed her out of safety in F4 HOH? I mean, did she figure out it was all to keep him safe??

No, she was angry with Cliff and Nicole (naturally).

• LOL 2

The only way McBeth is going to work out is if Momma Michie is willing to pack up and move with Jackson to wherever he and Holly set up house, unless Holly plans to move into the Michie's guest bedroom in TN.  No one cuts watermelon and pours chocolate milk like Momma, after all.

Yeah, I give this relationship until tomorrow afternoon.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I watched some BBAD last  night.  Hahahaha!

Since F3 only in the house......Nicole won’t stop talking in annoying fake accents.

Her insecurities and social awkwardness is on some next level!  

Ok.....I hope Holly wins.  

She also has her personality issues.....but, is not immature and weird like Nicole.

I hope we get a treat tonight......and, do NOT see Jackson take 1st! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

One added benefit to being on this forum is I sure have learned a lot about Canada! I’ve never seen the BB Canada edition but now I know about a store called The Brick, I’ve learned that sadly a hurricane in the Caribbean can actually affect our friends up North, I’ve learned how their health care system works and what a shock the American system is to them, I’ve learned that they have pennies they no longer use..,probably other things that are escaping me now bc it’s 8:30am and I’m hurrying.  I have a dear friend who is Canadian but these things have never come up. But it has been interesting and fun to learn from you guys and I hope you all have a good winter, till we meet again next year (or tonight actually, after what I hope is a satisfying finale) 

Canadians also have a $1 coin and a $2 coin....a loonie and a twoonie if you didn't already know that 😊

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, S.Batts said:

Canadians also have a $1 coin and a $2 coin....a loonie and a twoonie if you didn't already know that 😊

All those Brit colonies work on coins.

I always wondered how they tip the strippers.....or, do they just get 5’s+.....?.?

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

I'll take on this flashback!

I always wondered about this "momism" when I was a kid.  You mean the ambulance driver will scoop my brains off the street, but if he sees my dirty undies, he'll be squicked out and say "uh nope, this is just too gross, someone else needs to get this one"?  OR the other take is that Mom's overwhelming sorrow of having to identify my body in the morgue will be overridden by her humiliation that said body has on skidmarked tighty whiteys.  "Nope, not my kid, can't be.  My kid had on clean underwear." 

As someone who has been in one of those situations, I actually blurted out, "Oh, thank God I put on clean underwear this morning!" which made the paramedic and the cop crack up. And then I thanked my mom for always drilling that into my head when I saw her because morphine is amaaaazing. 

Just now, Naughty said:

How funny would it be if Jackson does win and they don't drop confetti like they usually do. 

"Sorry, Jackson. We used the confetti budget for all the watermelon this year. I'm sure you understand."

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

IF he does win, I hope they drop melons.  And anvils.

I kind of hope they pay him in melons.   Oh, and delivered all at the same time.  😊

Nah, not really but I hope the winnings will be a benefit to him and not something he gets into more trouble with.

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Welp, if I'm gonna be stuck with this earworm, I'm hoping to take some of you down with me. Right before bed, too, damn it. 

Were you wearing Sunglasses at Night when you posted this?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Orillia said:

I think that this is the first time a showmance has been final two, Should be good , Jackson aka Mickie  vs the love of his life.    Holly, not his momma.

Since BB7 doesn't count, then yep. 

In all seriousness, even counting BB7, this is probably the first legit showmance to make the final two. It's very impressive, gamewise, really. 

As an aside, let me give another "fuck you" to the piece of shit that was BB7.

Edited by Brian Cronin
Autocorrect added an un to impressive
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, himela said:

Could you copy paste it please? I can't open the link for some reason. 

Us Weekly: Give us one last teaser for finale night.

Dr. Will: I’m about to explode with secrets, but I’m committed to keeping everything in complete confidence, but let me just say that everyone from the casual viewer to the true superfan will have their jaws drop tonight. Get popcorn, put on a diaper and put the kids to bed because you’ll be glued to the couch for the Big Brother 21 finale!

• Useful 1

Can someone refresh my memory? Cliff had a deal with Cliff's Angels but when he was on the block against Kat he made another deal with Christie and Tommy to be part of new six. That deal excluded Jess. 

Now Cliff is all about loyalty and keeping your word and the almighty handshake. And I'm sure he is making the jurors think about Jackson breaking his word/deals too. But didn't Cliff break his deal with Jess? Or did they never shake so it's ok?

Also Tommy and Analyse both said they don't choose to "play a dirty game like Jackson" but both of them were lying the entire time too. Well mainly Tommy. Analyse was sort of just there but anyone is H8teful was dirty in my opinion.

I don't understand the loyalty/breaking your word has consequences argument from any of them.

• Love 1

Also "put on a diaper"? What kind of heathen is Will? There's this amazing thing from the future (ooooh!) where you can pause a live show for a bathroom break if you can't wait for the 97th airing of Cheryl's She Shed commercial in the hour and a half long show. 

I hope Victor burns her chic-ier She Shed to the ground, too. I'll bring the marshmallows. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

So I will watch the first 15 minutes of BB but then I have to switch over to RHAP for the Survivor coverage. Once that is done I will be able to fast forward the rest of BB so I can put myself out of my misery. I want to see who wins AFP at the end.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Can someone refresh my memory? Cliff had a deal with Cliff's Angels but when he was on the block against Kat he made another deal with Christie and Tommy to be part of new six. That deal excluded Jess. 

Now Cliff is all about loyalty and keeping your word and the almighty handshake. And I'm sure he is making the jurors think about Jackson breaking his word/deals too. But didn't Cliff break his deal with Jess? Or did they never shake so it's ok?

Also Tommy and Analyse both said they don't choose to "play a dirty game like Jackson" but both of them were lying the entire time too. Well mainly Tommy. Analyse was sort of just there but anyone is H8teful was dirty in my opinion.

I don't understand the loyalty/breaking your word has consequences argument from any of them.

I thought Cliff was pretty clear that a handshake between two MEN was something that should never be broken. Deals and promises with more WOMEN  are an entirely different thing. 

I wonder if "the wife" understands this.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, S.Batts said:

I did not!  Thank you....  I think (despite their names lol) those would be very handy. We used to have a dollar coin and a half dollar coin but I haven’t seen them in years. We also had a two-dollar bill but that’s gone too 💸

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Perfect for buying a double double at Tim's. 

Does Tim’s mean Tim Horton’s? Girl, I love that place so much I bought stock in the parent company (they also own Popeye’s chicken and Burger King). But what is a double double? I love maple flavored anything and I was recently driving through Pennsylvania and saw a Tim Horton’s and we really overdid the maple donuts, glazed ones and filled ones too.  Best day of my life! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also "put on a diaper"? What kind of heathen is Will? There's this amazing thing from the future (ooooh!) where you can pause a live show for a bathroom break if you can't wait for the 97th airing of Cheryl's She Shed commercial in the hour and a half long show. 

I hope Victor burns her chic-ier She Shed to the ground, too. I'll bring the marshmallows. 

I don’t know .... I might pee a little if this place is as busy as itwas in the beginning. I’m old. Can’t always get there in time. 

Yes, yes I think I’m already going through withdrawals. 😁

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

But what is a double double?

Double double (usually ordered as a large double double) is a coffee with two cream, two sugar. Like, I drink my coffee as black as my soul but I go to Timmy Ho's and I order a large double double. It's a Thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Is it too early for me to thank all you wonderful posters helping me to wile away those long summer months? Even though, in my opinion, this season was one of the absolute worst ever in so many ways? Anyway...thanks.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 15

I have been a Nicole fan since week 1. For her to have come so close...only to lose to the banging duo has to be truly devastating. I loathe Jackson. So, let's hope Holly wins (cannot believe I actually wrote that). She should dump him the second the first confetti piece falls. Thank all of you who have watched and posted about the live feeds. 

• Love 6