Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

THE GUINEA PIGS ARE A COUPLE.

I mean... this comp always sucks because I swear the jury answers are Producer fed and are lies half of the time. 

ETA: Nah, never mind. It's not the same one I was thinking about. I thought it was the, "My favourite moment was..."

Edited by Callaphera
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie is saying that it's now Jackson's world and we're all just living in it. Meanwhile Jackson thinks it's Christie's world. But in the first few weeks, Christie kept telling me that it's not the Jack show. No wonder Analyse is confused. 

Jackson has also said its Holly’s world, which I disagree with. It may have been Christie’s world at one time but it was never Holly’s. Jackson steamrolled right over that. 

• Love 1
Just now, slasherboy said:

What does that even mean?  I know Cliff said it to his family on the feeds.

The first initials for his wife, daughter, and son and the 143 stands for I Love You (one letter, four letters, three letters). 

• Love 1

While I think Michie deserves to win the game, I must say it would really make me laugh a lot if the jury gave it to Holly ! Holly may not be the smartest girl in the room, but at least she not a woman-hater  or plain evil (like I think he is, just my opinion there ! ) But I'll be shocked if that happens-- I think he will win by a fairly big margin.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Holly's speaking skills with speeches are horrible.

I don't blame Jackson for taking her to F2 (when he does).

Nicole is much better spoken than Holly . As is Jackson. He made the right choice to win the game.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm really hoping Holly somehow pulls off the upset, because I'm having a hard time seeing how Jackson isn't a top tier winner and I really don't want fucking JACKSON to be a top tier winner. 

Unfortunately, as much as this surprises even me, I NEED Jackson to win over Holly.

Why? 

Because, I don't like Jackson, but I like his game. I want there to be more ruthless players. I want someone to actually win the game who, in my eyes, has earned it fully. I don't want yet ANOTHER season where I go "Wait, THEY won? Aww man." Josh winning was an exception, of course, but I need to see something new happen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9