Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, zorak said:

Jackson is wise to America's voting strategy this week.  He says you don't vote for your favorite players for that comp.  He says they were playing for the lesser of 3 evils.

Jackson:  "There's no way to spin it, Holly."
Holly:  "I wasn't going to spin it.  I was going to say you are my favorite."

Does Holly really like this idiot???? I will respect her more if I find out she was using him all along.  but if she genuinely likes him, she's a moron.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

DISCLAIMER: if you are part of the “woke” generation, this post will likely offend you. This is probably PG-35ish.

ok so I turned on BBAD to go with my morning coffee, fast forwarded through Christie, stopped to listen to Kat-holly-snackson. Holly referred to Christie as a “blonde-haired devil,” to which jackson said, “easy there!” Holly started immediately backtracking, she’s kidding, she obviously doesn’t mean it, it’s a joke and a bad one, blah blah, blah blah blah. 

This kind of PC scares me, folks. And it’s probably best if that’s all I say about it. In fact, I’m just kidding. I obviously don’t mean it. It’s a bad joke.  You know what? Nevermind. 

This is very unwoke of me, but what about this is PC? All I see is dumb. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Holly- Nick is so crude.

Kat- And he is not even attractive and he has an ugly haircut. America is probably, like, what the fuck?

Haha. My sentiments exactly. Nick is one of the worst ever casting choices for this show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19

OK.  So I watched Aquaman last night. 

O.  M.  G.  

I am utterly convinced that Jack studied every single frame of Jason Momoa footage from that movie, and consciously modeled his voice, vocal inflection, body language, and look after him.  It was scary watching the movie, because I was getting Jack flashbacks.  You all said he was always doing stuff for the cameras, like posing, or intoning important statements, or fixing his"look", on the feeds, and that's what the broadcast episodes mostly showed until the worm turned and production saw what an irredeemable asshole he is.  

I think the "real" Jack is the higher pitched, fast talker with frantic anxious body language that we saw with Shaker-gate, many Six-shitter confabs, and the Julie exit interview right after he was voted out.  He has to work at being Aquasham.

Aquaman was a ridiculous movie for many reasons, but I still liked it just the same--I'm really OK with ridiculous.  But now Jack has ruined that guilty pleasure for me....  Damn you, Diet Drogo!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Does anyone know if they're going to give Analyse an indoor coop for when they are locked out of the backyard?  It only seems fair since the punishment is for a week.  I remember when Alex had her punishment they made her set up the tent and cook the hotdogs inside for the days they couldn't go in the backyard.

12 hours ago, missyb said:

Sis comes out of the diary room and reports there has been more added to her punishment. When an announcement comes on, she has to go outside to her chicken coop, get an egg and make eggs for everyone.

That's better, but still not as bad as Alex's scout punishment. When it's so harsh that it kind of makes me feel sorry for even the biggest assholes, that's about the right level.

All these snarky Kat quotes make me sad she's likely doomed now unless something like Nashville's scenario plays out. Or we get a twist that negates Tommy's HoH—do it, Grodner! America will love it!—but I'm not holding my breath for that.

• Love 8

I actually think that Kat going is better than Cliff going. Kat going does separate the Holly/Kat duo, and forces Jackson/Holly to work with Jess, Nicole, and Cliff more. It allows for Holly to find a new F2, whether she changes her mind and have that be Jackson (who is a big target) or if she decides to work more closely with Nicole or Jess. Jess has to find a new F2 to work with as well. I think Nicole's chances are better with Kat out of the house, since she won't be automatically at the bottom of her alliance and has a chance to work her way up.

Kat's great and all, but her eviction causes a shift in alliances on the Outsiders side. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

All these snarky Kat quotes make me sad she's likely doomed now unless something like Nashville's scenario plays out. Or we get a twist that negates Tommy's HoH—do it, Grodner! America will love it!—but I'm not holding my breath for that.

I was hoping Cliff's allies that are also allied with Kat would give Cliff a mercy eviction due to his injuries.  Kat is a physically stronger player at this point, no?  (I'm not sure how badly Cliff is actually hurt, but he seems to keep getting re-injured.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually think that Kat going is better than Cliff going. Kat going does separate the Holly/Kat duo, and forces Jackson/Holly to work with Jess, Nicole, and Cliff more. It allows for Holly to find a new F2, whether she changes her mind and have that be Jackson (who is a big target) or if she decides to work more closely with Nicole or Jess. Jess has to find a new F2 to work with as well. I think Nicole's chances are better with Kat out of the house, since she won't be automatically at the bottom of her alliance and has a chance to work her way up.

Kat's great and all, but her eviction causes a shift in alliances on the Outsiders side. 

I actually think the opposite. I think Kat going pushes Holly/Jackson back to the “six” because Kat was really their biggest connection to the Outsiders. I don’t see them willingly working with Nicole/Jess/Cliff.

• Love 5

Does anything we've seen so far up to date indicate that Anallice can cook?  Or knows anything about cooking, to even casual Food Network viewer standards?  Because, if production gets fancier than hard boiled--like the eggs Florentine mentioned above--we might be in for comedy gold, folks.  Comedy gold!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Does anything we've seen so far up to date indicate that Anallice can cook?  Or knows anything about cooking, to even casual Food Network viewer standards?  Because, if production gets fancier than hard boiled--like the eggs Florentine mentioned above--we might be in for comedy gold, folks.  Comedy gold!

Does ptomaine poisoning qualify as comedy gold?  I ask merely for information.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I actually think the opposite. I think Kat going pushes Holly/Jackson back to the “six” because Kat was really their biggest connection to the Outsiders. I don’t see them willingly working with Nicole/Jess/Cliff.

I agree. They are talking of going back to the dark side... if Kat goes it will be the outsiders leaving each week. Cliff is injured, Jess can only handle certain comps and Nicole hasn’t won anything. For the outsiders it will be better for Kat to stay and keep Holly and Jackson on their side...but it doesn’t look like that will be happening so...

At this stage I am feeling that if Kat goes I’ll have a lot more free time on my hands... 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Love 4

Nicole's fear of birds comes from going to some sort of farm or petting zoo in the 6th grade and seeing an extremely large turkey (she said it freaked her out because its wings covered its legs so it looked like it was gliding and she didn't like the sounds it was making), seeing the movie "The Birds", and being dive bombed by a seagull.  She said she wanted to be a veterinarian when she was little.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Very well articulated !!

8 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

I agree. They are talking of going back to the dark side... if Kat goes it will be the outsiders leaving each week. Cliff is injured, Jess can only handle certain comps and Nicole hasn’t won anything. For the outsiders it will be better for Kat to stay and keep Holly and Jackson on their side...but it doesn’t look like that will be happening so...

At this stage I am feeling that if Kat goes I’ll have a lot more free time on my hands... 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jackson and Holly are already back in with the other 3. They are now in the position of floating between the two "groups" in so far as you can call Jess/Nicole/Cliff a group. I suspect that if Jackson/Holly get HOH they will nominate Nick and probably Nicole. This is true whether Kat stays or not. Kat would most likely nominate Christie/Tommy, but I could also see her nominating Christie/Nick. I'm assuming that a Christie/Tommy nomination would be Cliff's and Jess' choices.

Right now there are two solid trios...Tommy/Christie/Analyse and Jackson/Holly/Kat. The other four SHOULD be a team, but they're not because...reasons. Nick is mostly with Tommy and Analyse and Jess is mostly with Kat and Holly. Nicole and Cliff are really loners, though they don't realize it. The fact that the Holly and Jackson have the most options in the game at this point is amazing. Removing Kat at least limits them ever so slightly.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, watch2much said:

So it may be a combination of factors that's causing Nick's over the top actions.  I wish he'd be cautioned so realizes it's jeopardizing his career.

You know what? I bet Nick does what most of them end up doing. He'll move out to L.A., live with Jack or whoever, and look for more Reality opportunities.  If Paulie can do an endless stream of MTV shows (or whatever he does, I don't pay much attention), then Nick should be able to do the same. I bet he drops the therapist career like a hot potato, though. 

3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

This is very unwoke of me, but what about this is PC? All I see is dumb. 

I read that as Jackson being doubly cautious after the Road Trip. He's the one that really gets it.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually think that Kat going is better than Cliff going. Kat going does separate the Holly/Kat duo, and forces Jackson/Holly to work with Jess, Nicole, and Cliff more. It allows for Holly to find a new F2, whether she changes her mind and have that be Jackson (who is a big target) or if she decides to work more closely with Nicole or Jess. 

I don't know. In that scenario, I see her roping in Sis as her new #2 over Nicole or Jess. she keeps saying she still wants to work with Sis. And hasn't Sis confided that she's looking for a way to ditch Christie? 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Analyse just got an announcement.  She has to make eggs Florentine.

Oooooooh boy. Who wants to eat egg Florentine that was made by someone who probably doesn't know what Florentine means or has even heard that word before now? I mean it is a pretty big word after all.

I was on the fence about even watching the show tonight. But if they show The Field Trip and Christie freaking out, it might be fun.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Just popping in to say Best. Movie. Ever. Such a classic. 

And I am so, so sad that Tommy gets his way this week. Damn.

There really isn't anyone left to root for...I'm pretty much just hoping to see Jackson, Holly, Christie or Nick go. I don't love Kat but at least she's entertaining.

Maybe production really could break out a twist this week as since all their others fizzled. Sigh.

• Love 3

Nick and Tommy are talking.  Nick said that if he and Tommy ever ended up on the block together they might have to do the method where if say Nick won veto and Nick thought he had a better chance of staying, he would take Tommy down.  Even Tommy told him that would be a stupid move.  Part of me hopes that it plays out that way and Nick's cocky self gets sent packing.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

How does anyone who spends any time with Nick believe he is any way sincere in the crap that he says???  It just reeks of fan boyism whenever he speaks. I just get the feeling he is setting everyone up. I think he wants two weak females in the finale. Nicole and Sis.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

Analyse is hanging out in her chicken coop just for the hell of it.  She says it's comfy and there's a wooden board over the top that shields her from the sun.  Well, if it's that enjoyable, maybe BB should kick it up a notch and maker her sleep in it.

Analyse chicken coop.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nick needs to get evicted soon. Really soon.  It’s the only chance he has of coming out of this mess he created.  

Or plan on plastic surgery and a name change I guess. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Analice was probably wondering what country Florentine is in.

F02BFFF7-46D1-47D5-BE7D-8B7E5C3115C7.jpeg

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Christie sobbing in the DR in tonight’s episode:  “I don’t like knowing that America wanted me to be a part of this competition.  I wouldn’t vote someone I loved, I’d vote for someone I didn’t like.”  Exactly!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 5
dirty dancing baby GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

I was watching a recording of Dirty Dancing this morning.  The scene where Baby helps Johnny's cousin carry watermelons into the staff party made me wonder how Jackson would rank this scene in comparison to watermelon scenes in other classic films.  🤔

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I fastforwarded through all the tommy bullshit and just now getting to the field trip announcement. 🍿

christie thinks she manifested a luxury comp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie sobbing in the DR in tonight’s episode:  “I don’t like knowing that America wanted me to be a part of this competition.  I wouldn’t vote someone I loved, I’d vote for someone I didn’t like.”  Exactly!

I have nothing to add, I just wanted to like this again. ❤️

😊

• Love 13