Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christie told Nicole that there have been 2 occasions where Nicole was a target and Christie sat in a room and convinced the other person that Nicole shouldn't have been a target.  She says she and Tommy spent 40 minutes in an argument with the other person to say that this was not a good idea.  Christie won't say names but it's evident that in one case based on what she said (someone volunteered to be a pawn), she's talking about Holly's HOH.

Christie to Nicole:  "I'm a vault."  

• LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sometime around the middle of the season there's always HG's that just sleep all day, and BB stops warning them. I remember Michelle in BB18 slept at least 18 hours every day.

Wouldn't it be fun if on the last day, TPTB said "Oh by the way, according to the contract you signed, your payoff is prorated to reflect how many minutes you were awake."

Edited by Mystery
typo
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I really hope that Nicole is not going to come away from this convo with Christie thinking that she can trust Christie in this game and go with Nick over to the Dark Side.

• Love 7

Christie says that she has never ever ever thought of Nicole as a target.  She says that Nicole, Jess, or Kat are not on her radar.  She says she doesn't want to live in a house with people who lie and she sees that it's not Nicole.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Christie says that she has never ever ever thought of Nicole as a target.  She says that Nicole, Jess, or Kat are not on her radar.  She says she doesn't want to live in a house with people who lie and she sees that it's not Nicole.

And, Christie didn’t burst into flames🔥 right there. Amazing!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Christie to Nicole:  "I've never said anything false about any of you.  I've never said I'd target any of you.  Never.  They (Holly and Jackson) can't say the same.  And that's probably why they spent so much time up here last week."

Right before it switched to the animal cam, Christie was doing more of her, "it's unjust that I'm on the block" crap with Nicole.  Nicole told her that she thinks it's unfair that Christie's on the block in this way.  Girl, please!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Right before it switched to the animal cam, Christie was doing more of her, "it's unjust that I'm on the block" crap with Nicole.  Nicole told her that she thinks it's unfair that Christie's on the block in this way.  Girl, please!

I don't think there's anything else you could say in that spot, ya know? She obviously wasn't going to accept anything but, "Yeah, it's unfair," so I don't think Nicole giving that to her means anything, per se.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Does tanning count as a hobby?  Because isn't it just lying around outdoors?

No, my bet is it’s laying in a bed for 30 mins. 😁

Edited by Ellee

I'm actually the most worried about Jess this week. For whatever reason Jess has a very idealized vision of Christie. Jess is also particularly susceptible to this idea that it's not FAIR Christie is on the block. If Kat stays on the block I think Christie would evict Christie. But Cliff? Not so sure. 

Snackson and Holly have discussed multiple times themselves how they want Christie gone and I'm pretty sure Nicole will not evict Cliff or Kat. But Jess? Eh, she thinks Christie is amazing for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm actually the most worried about Jess this week. For whatever reason Jess has a very idealized vision of Christie. Jess is also particularly susceptible to this idea that it's not FAIR Christie is on the block. If Kat stays on the block I think Christie would evict Christie. But Cliff? Not so sure. 

Snackson and Holly have discussed multiple times themselves how they want Christie gone and I'm pretty sure Nicole will not evict Cliff or Kat. But Jess? Eh, she thinks Christie is amazing for whatever reason.

I don’t get the Jessica love for Christie. I wasn’t aware they even talked. She seems like she would vote Christie over Cliff if need be. I assume that’s becasue she came into the house that she wants a woman to win. I was always thinking Kat didn’t believe in Cliff’s Angels but it might be Jessica. 

13 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I agree that she likely thinks it is unfair for Christie to be nominated, but I don't think she would vote out either Kat or Cliff over her. She was also fairly pissy with Christie last night year when Christie was whining to her, so I don't think she's THAT blinded by Christie. She knows Christie was fully on board with MULTIPLE big alliances that actively did not include Jessica. Even a moron can eventually get when they're clearly being excluded, ya know?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree that she likely thinks it is unfair for Christie to be nominated, but I don't think she would vote out either Kat or Cliff over her. She was also fairly pissy with Christie last year when Christie was whining to her, so I don't think she's THAT blinded by Christie. She knows Christie was fully on board with MULTIPLE big alliances that actively did not include Jessica. Even a moron can eventually get when they're clearly being excluded, ya know?

True. I just think Jess is a bit like Sam last year with an extremely rigid world view and once she gets it into her head that something isn't FAIR she's convinced she has to right that wrong. It's sort of like Sam got it in her head that it wasn't FAIR Haleigh was wearing loose crop tops around the house, and therefore she must be slut shamed. 

As I said I can't see her evicting Kat because Kat has been so kind to her. But I also see her dithering about Christie. Because Jess thinks Christie is, like, you know, like, so amazing.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christie:  "I was able to see both sides of that crystal clear." 

She should.  She orchestrated it.  That whole situation still makes me mad.  Granted, Nick and Bella were awful to Nicole, but it was because they were egged on by the Spiteful6.  If only they had believed Nicole over Christie & Co, the game would have gone in an entirely different direction.  Funny how Christie doesn't feel the need to mention that to Nicole.

Fingers crossed that Nicole isn't snowed...

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Melina22 said:

When Analyse is telling you you swear too much, and Jackson is saying you're being disgusting... you have a real problem. 

Well, Analyse was just worried that they wouldn't be able to air Nick's Super Awesome Don't-Discriminate-Against-Men rant because of too many fuck bombs. So she (or the house as a whole) has probably already gotten the, "Guys? It's Allison. Can we tone it down on the swearing juuust a little?" speech that almost every season gets at least once. 

Standards and Practices is gonna be workin' looong overtime hours if I ever get on BBCAN. I hope it's union. 

4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Cliff in front of the memory wall. He's preparing for veto by going through each comp. Good for him! Prediction- Cliff wins veto.

Last night Tommy, Christie, and a squealing chicken were in the HoH bed going over all the possible SCENARIOS for a potential OTEV comp, like "Bring me the names of the two HGs who went out on a unanimous vote?" And Analyse was very very quiet in the corner of the bed. After a particularly tricky question,

Analyse: "Woow. You guys know all of these?"
Tommy, sounding worried: "You don't?"

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sometime around the middle of the season there's always HG's that just sleep all day, and BB stops warning them. I remember Michelle in BB18 slept at least 18 hours every day.

Big Meech needed to recharge her bitch batteries. It takes a lot of energy to cry, whine, and eat that many chips! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christie told Nicole that there have been 2 occasions where Nicole was a target and Christie sat in a room and convinced the other person that Nicole shouldn't have been a target.  She says she and Tommy spent 40 minutes in an argument with the other person to say that this was not a good idea.  Christie won't say names but it's evident that in one case based on what she said (someone volunteered to be a pawn), she's talking about Holly's HOH.

Christie to Nicole:  "I'm a vault."  

Christie was probably making some inroads with Nicole until that last quote!

• LOL 1

I hope Zingbot visited. Here’s one I’d like for him to have zung:

”Tommy! Your singing and dancing on Broadway has entertained thousands of audience members. I’ve got newsies for you-your sobbing and double-dealing on Big Brother? Not so entertaining. ZING!”

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So she (or the house as a whole) has probably already gotten the, "Guys? It's Allison. Can we tone it down on the swearing juuust a little?" speech that almost every season gets at least once. 

I'm way past being shocked by a few swear words but seriously, that convo with Nick, Analyse and Christie was almost unintelligible. If they bleeped the swear words, they'd be left with... bleeping. As befits a conversation between a professional therapist and someone with a Masters in Communication. (Sarcasm!) I'm just glad they weren't drinking, if that's how they sound sober. It's probably good I don't get the feeds. Between the swearing and the "likes" I'd probably have had an aneurysm by now. 

All of the houseguests use some bad language, but most of them can put together a few coherent sentences. Some are actually quite articulate. I swear I'm not a grammar Nazi! 

Ahem. End of rant. (I got 2 hours sleep last night. Can you tell?) 

• Love 5

I feel like there's a better chance of it being OTEV than Zingy today - OTEV usually comes first - so please, enjoy the best OTEV fall ever, starring Grandma Meg. I'm manifesting this to happen with Christie.

tumblr_ob39aaFYla1v4tfhwo1_500.gif

"Sorry, Meg!"

I remember there was someone who didn't realize OTEV was Veto spelled backwards and thought it would be an HoH comp but I don't remember who it was. But I'll never forget the "BUUUTTAH!" because the husband and I still say it that way when we ask the other to pass it to us. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Kat's likely the evictee, but it's not a lock. 

Locks to vote out Kat: Christie, Analyse, Nicole

Locks to vote out Cliff: Jessica ( @Lady Calypso convinced me)

Up in the air: Holly and Jackson (allied with Kat, right? So presumably they'd vote out Cliff). Nick would presumably vote out Kat, and that's enough to get her out, I guess. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Up in the air: Holly and Jackson (allied with Kat, right? So presumably they'd vote out Cliff). Nick would presumably vote out Kat, and that's enough to get her out, but who would Jessica vote out? 

Obviously Jess will vote out Cliff. Her and Kat are close.

Nicole's the swing vote, here. 

VTE Cliff: Jess, Holly, Jackson

VTE Kat: Nick, Christie, probably Analyse (unless she's terrified of Jack/Kat banging in jury)

Up in the air: Nicole

I think Nicole will evict Kat, but it's unclear.

Are we 100% sure that Tommy is going to use the Veto on Christie? Is there maybe a slight chance that he realizes that getting her out would be excellent for his game? 

Nah, he's totally going to take her down. You tried, America. You tried. 

Oh, hey, wait! Tommy won't win BB21 because of the OTEV curse!

Silver linings?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Are we 100% sure that Tommy is going to use the Veto on Christie? Is there maybe a slight chance that he realizes that getting her out would be excellent for his game? 

Silver linings?

Unless he's the one to break it. After all, in the last three years, a lot of curses has been broken (woman winning against a man, now basically broken every single year since BB18, first in the house with Tamar winning in CBB2).

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Unless he's the one to break it. After all, in the last three years, a lot of curses has been broken (woman winning against a man, now basically broken every single year since BB18, first in the house with Tamar winning in CBB2).

WHY PUT THAT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE?

OTEV Curse rise, Tommy's game dies!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Analyse talking to Tommy about the possibility of Jack returning:  "It's ok.  There's going to be a Battle Back and he's coming back."  I definitely hope that there isn't going to be a jury returnee this year.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Silver linings?

I think Tommy actually might consider leaving Christie up. Am I delusional?

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think CBB is basically its own game. It is sort of like BB9 (and BBOTT) - almost like real BB but not quite (although CBB and BBOTT are far more entertaining than BB9, of course). 

Colonoscopy prep is probably more entertaining than BB9. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Another lame and useless "twist". What was the point of the field trip? Obviously has had no strong impact in the game other than keeping Jackson safe. If there is a 3rd up on the block due to that twist, the veto should not be able to be used on that person, in my opinion. So disappointing!

• Love 9
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Wait...does anybody know if Tommy CAN take Christie down? America's vote put her there not Tommy. Wishful thinking on my part but.....

Sadly, he can take her down.

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Tommy actually might consider leaving Christie up. Am I delusional?

Not delusional, no, but I don't think there's much of a chance of him not removing her. She's his closest ally, he would be insane to want her out now. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1