Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christie to Nicole:  "It wasn't meant for me to win.  It was meant for me to be on the block."  And hopefully it will be meant for her to get booted this week.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie to Nicole:  "It wasn't meant for me to win.  It was meant for me to be on the block."  And hopefully it will be meant for her to get booted this week.

Yes, because the fans manifest it.   Get a clue.  

No, Jessica, America hates them.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 16
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole telling Christie not to give a crap what America thinks because Nicole loves Christie.

No! This is not what I wanted! I don't want everyone kissing Christie's ass and telling her she's perfect, dammit!

On the other hand, if Christie stays on the block and everyone keeps telling her she's perfect and how much they love her, it would make for a great blindside to get her out.

Tommy is telling Cliff that if Cliff goes up, he's not Tommy's target.

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

On the other hand, if Christie stays on the block and everyone keeps telling her she's perfect and how much they love her, it would make for a great blindside to get her out.

True, but these people won't allow blindsides to happen because they apparently don't want me to ever be entertained.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12

I'm a bit confused; was there a competition for this field trip (like, did the top three vote-getters have some kind of contest), or was it just by the number of votes? Thanks in advance. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mystery said:

I'm a bit confused; was there a competition for this field trip (like, did the top three vote-getters have some kind of contest), or was it just by the number of votes? Thanks in advance. 

There was a comp and the person who came in last in the comp became the 3rd nom.

• Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Yea, the top 3 vote getters competed in a comp. 1st place (Jackson) got safety, 2nd place (Sis) got a punishment, and the loser (Christie) is the 3rd nom.

Tommy telling Kat he loves Christie and hope she wins veto and takes herself off. That would be 'the most fair.' 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

Kat to Tommy:  "I don't see myself as a vote to evict her (Christie)."  Well, if Kat's on the block against her, that will definitely be true.  Tommy is telling Kat that he's caught between a rock and hard place.  Kat is asking him if there's anything she can say or do so that she doesn't get nommed.  All Tommy will say is that he thinks he's going to just do what is fair for the house.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No to both. They might be told about the Field Trip tonight but from here on out, because we're in the jury phase, Julie won't be spilling any inside or outside the house information to the evicted HGs. After the first juror, each juror gets an edited highlights reel that the other jurors get to watch - and all it contains is the previous week's HoH comp, Veto comp, and maybe the eviction (but not DR sessions, votes, or anything like that). That's why jury management is so important. Once upon a time, the jurors were allowed to go home and watch the show and because they saw what one of the F2's DR sessions, they were bitter and voted the other way.

So expect Goodbye Messages to be a little tame and full of "I love and respect you as a person" but no real spilling of information and for Julie to ask questions to the evicted HGs and then shake her head and tell them that she can't tell them about xy, or z

Thanks for commenting!

• Love 1

I don't think Tommy is too smart if he makes Kat his target. He doesn't have the numbers? Is he forgetting that part of his "five" is in fact part of a trio with Kat?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

There's no possible "backdoor" nom this week.  If one is removed, the two remaining stay on the block.

I didn't think about that, but you're likely right. (ETA: Actually, wouldn't Tommy still just renom if the veto is used on one of the original noms? I think they did that with the MVP thing at least.)

21 hours ago, missyb said:

Rarely use this word, but what a pussy for Tommy to vote to evict Jack. Does he think Jackson gives  shit how he votes when he knows how Tommy really feels ? What a dick.

It makes sense now that he voted the way he did because he wants to use Michie to vote his way.

20 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's eight ten people in the house. So that's nine people voting. Let's say Cliff and, I dunno, Jessica are the nominees. Then let's say, best case scenario, Christie becomes the third nominee. 

That's six people voting - Holly, Jackson, Kat, Nicole, Nick and Analyse. 

So yeah, unless Christie convinces Holly and Jackson to get the six back together (with Nick as the new sixth), she'd be toast.

What’s the chances you all think of getting Jackson and Holly back in the six shooters?

20 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's eight ten people in the house. So that's nine people voting. Let's say Cliff and, I dunno, Jessica are the nominees. Then let's say, best case scenario, Christie becomes the third nominee. 

That's six people voting - Holly, Jackson, Kat, Nicole, Nick and Analyse. 

So yeah, unless Christie convinces Holly and Jackson to get the six back together (with Nick as the new sixth), she'd be toast.

20 hours ago, TimWil said:

I think Holly and especially Kat have lied about their relationship before going into the house. Kat said their lives “intertwined” but that was all. I don’t believe her.

Didn’t they actually show them discussing going to some concert together?

20 hours ago, leocadia said:

Apparently if you want to mix it up with reality "stars", attending "Stagecoach" is a must.  Between this show and Bachelor in Paradise, they got a lot of free publicity this week.

Yes that’s the music festival thing they were discussing, not a concert sorry.

17 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

It makes sense now that he voted the way he did because he wants to use Michie to vote his way.

I can’t see Jackson voting off Kat though. 

Since Jackson is safe (ugh!), Tommy should nom Holly & Kat. Then they wouldn’t be able to vote. Although I’m not sure if that would save Christie since I don’t know what Nicole, Jess, Nick or Cliff would do.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1

Kat just asked Nicole if Nicole would vote to evict Christie.  Nicole said yes and told Kat to promise not to tell anyone.  Kat said she wouldn't and this time she really promises.  I don't know that I trust Kat to not throw Nicole's name out to Tommy to save herself from going on the block.  She could tell him that Nicole said she'd vote out Christie, whereas Kat would never do that, so by putting Nicole up, it ensures one less person who would vote to evict Christie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, missyb said:

Great goodbye messages. They aired all of them. Nicoles was very funny. Love that girl.

Nicole and Jess’s messages were my favorite.

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I loved Holly and Kat trolling him about whether they know each other or not. 

Kat: "Do we know each other? Do we not? Do we? Do we not?"

And props to Nicole for the shaker bottle joke. 

Holly and Kat were funny too.

Nicole just went up to the HOH room to talk to Tommy.  He told her she's fine.

Tommy told Nicole his goal is to get Christie off the block by the end of the week.

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 1

Tommy is telling Christie and Analyse that he thinks he and Jack were among the top 3 vote getters for the Field Trip but that because he's HOH and Jack went home, they had to move down the list.  Tommy is promising that Christie won't go home this week.  Tommy says that Jackson and Holly will vote to keep her.  He also says that Nicole and Jess wouldn't vote to evict Christie.

Christie says that Kat cannot win the veto.  Tommy says that if Kat comes down, Nicole will go up and then Cliff will go home.

Edited by zorak

Tommy to Christie:  "We're actually better than ever (Tommy, Jackson, and Holly)."  He says that he thinks Jackson and Holly will realize it's time to let Kat go.

Tommy:  "Apparently the other side of the house has been talking about how dangerous I am."

Christie:  "WHAT???"

• LOL 3

Christie says that Analyse is bugging out about the possibility of Kat being the next member of the jury.  She says that Analyse thinks Kat and Jack are going to fuck.

• LOL 15

Christie says analice is “bugging out” because she thinks Kat and jack will fuck if Kat goes to jury.

tommy thinks Christie’s nom is a good thing because it’s making the house feel sorry for him and “fear” him less. 

These buffoons.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie says that Analyse is bugging out about the possibility of Kat being the next member of the jury.  She says that Analyse thinks Kat and Jack are going to fuck.

It would be hilarious if she flipped her vote because of this. It's sad that I don't doubt she'd do it.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Tommy says nick wants to prove himself to them. Christie says “let him be the man of our group now.” 

I am low key embarrassed for them. 

Not. I’m laughing at them, not with them.

Also, mad props to those of you who were able to sit through the Jess/tommy convo. I can only handle one of them at a time. The two of them together make my ears bleed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Tommy is telling Jackson that this is the perfect scenario because people will think that Jackson was going to be one of Tommy's noms even though he was never going to go on the block.  Tommy is again bringing up the "vote how I want you to" thing.

• Useful 1