Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Everything goes right in the game for Christie.
Christie: "Yay! I love The Universe and it loves me back!"

Everything goes wrong in the game for Christie.
Christie: "I HAVE TO RETHINK MY WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM NOW."

If she actually rethought her belief system, it would be great.

Because she doesn't really believe the universe changes in response to HER actions. She assumes she is always good and pure and the universe rewards that and punishes anything that gets in her way. A reexamination of her belief system should lead to the examination of what role her own actions play in the universe.

I mean, it should lead to that, but it's Christie, so it will just lead her her to believe the universe is EVIL and anything positive in her life is because of her own extreme greatness that overcomes the vile universe.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

For the sake of clarity, I only said the floater thing to make sure we were on the same page, not to imply anything. Like I said, it's become so mangled (drives me nuts) and I refuse to give in to the wrong way haha

I'm curious what you mean when you say "refused to do what the 6 asked of her". The Boat Room Fight kind of changed the way things were working where it pertained to the 6, and Kat working with them specifically. Do you mean voting to keep Jack? Why would she vote to keep someone who was the catalyst for the fight that almost got her sent home? For a move (as much as it was one I wouldn't personally make) she did to gain trust and acceptance with them? Sounds to me like they were the ones burning her there, not the other way around. I don't blame her, for more than one reason, to go with the other side after that, power or not.

She can continue to try and float, at least as a means of self-preservation, beyond this moment, especially when Nick is such a reckless player. It's cliche, but the game is sort of a marathon. If she has the social chops to pull it off, she can continue to make sure she's good with everyone enough to be safe. As Yogi Berra and Lenny Kravitz once said: it ain't over 'til it's over.

I shouldn't have said what the six asked, because at that point it was just the 4. But those 4 asked her to join with them as she had in the past and she turned them down. Now, her reasons for doing so made sense for her and her game. But remember, she mocked the "safety" deal that was offered, because who can offer safety in that house when they are out of power?

Turns out that side DID have the means to offer safety this week, at least where Kat being on the block is concerned. Do I think she was wrong? No, of course not...I'm glad she voted Jack out, for my sake if nothing else. But she needed to find a way to stay good with that side while doing so. Protecting Jackson at the expense of her own good will with the other side was never a good plan.

21 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Even funnier now that I know that was a real quote!

I just saw it last night but the angry alien smashed a watermelon and I laughed imaging Jackson’s reaction.    

Earlier today I saw a man in the grocery store w/3 watermelons in his cart and said Jackson? and started laughing. Pretty sure my kids think I’m nuts. 

I saw a truck with a bed full of watermelons at the bank today and immediately thought of Jackson. Lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jackson and Holly are talking.  Holly says Tommy is gung ho about keeping the 5 together.  Jackson doesn't want to work with Christie.  Jackson says if they flip on Tommy and vote out Christie, Tommy can't play in the next HOH and that leaves them against Analyse.  But they wonder where they would leave them with the rest of the house if they do vote out Christie.  Gah.  Now they're talking about how they'd be on the bottom of the totem pole if they joined up with Nicole, Cliff, Jess, etc.  Jackson seems to think they should send Christie home.  He says they should do it while they can.  Holly says she thinks Christie will continue to make herself a target.

Holly wonders if Jess is on to Christie's bullshit.  Jackson says she's not.  Holly said that today Jess was really rooting for Christie in the comp.  

• Useful 4

Jackson is wise to America's voting strategy this week.  He says you don't vote for your favorite players for that comp.  He says they were playing for the lesser of 3 evils.

Jackson:  "There's no way to spin it, Holly."
Holly:  "I wasn't going to spin it.  I was going to say you are my favorite."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Holly thinks maybe it was Jackson's frat boy stories in the beginning put America off.  She also thinks maybe it was the blow up.  Nah.  We just really don't like the "winners" of the vote for a crap ton of reasons throughout the whole game. 

Holly:  "America may not have know what they were voting for."

Holly's talking about laying low and remaining neutral this week.  Good luck with that!

Edited by zorak

Holly says it might make more sense to go with Cliff's Angels.

But she's worried about completely breaking ties with Analyse and Tommy.

Holly to Jackson:  "You might be America's favorite."  Well, at least Jackson gets that the winners of the vote were not America's favorites.

• Love 4

This week Christie can go home.

All week long Sis did not want to work with Christie anymore and she called her bad for her game. She is right!  Tommy & Christie are using her.

Sis was trying to work/talk with Holly.  But, Jackson would not allow it.  As it was too risky .....since, the eviction vote was so close with Jackson and Jack on the Block.

Holly should start talking to Sis, again. Keep her ‘enemy’ close.

In case, Sis wins the Veto. So, she won’t use it.

If Christie is left on the block.  She should go home.  

They need to squash Tommy & Christie.......they have no idea how dangerous those 2 are to their own game.

I’d rather Christie and Tommy go.....then everyone else play it out! 

I am fine anyone winning from that leftover bunch. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Drinking game: take a shot every time Christie says “it is what it is.” Two shots for “it’s not fair!”

DCE4BEE9-01A7-452C-97F7-1D422355B324.jpeg

I really wish Jack was the one to get this Rocket costume and punishment.

Jackson and Jacks ‘punishment’ made super lame TV. 

It was not shown on BBAD.

Was it shown on the Feeds?

And, the ‘travel of smell’ played out very differently on the CBS show.  

On BBAD, Tommy just runs around.

But, for the show they made all the HGs react to the ‘smell.’

Scripted & Directed! 🤣

56 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Protecting Jackson at the expense of her own good will with the other side was never a good plan.

Yeah, it was. There were two clear sides this past week. There was no way for her to keep good will with both sides. She chose the people who did not try to get her voted out last minute. Now obviously, hindsight and all, but it would have been a horrible move for her to keep Jack, especially since Jack was telling his group his targets were going to be Holly and Kat. Hell, his entire strategy with Kat was his stupid blackmail plan. Why on earth would she want to keep that?

Kat chose a side because she had to, and it now might bite her in the ass due to a random HOH comp.  That’s not bad gameplay, that’s just Big Brother.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christie realizes the votes to evict Kat are just not there, No doubt hoping the veto is a “most tears in a bucket” competition. 

Kat could give Christie a run for her money in that comp. So long as Brett isn't hosting it, of course.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

I shouldn't have said what the six asked, because at that point it was just the 4. But those 4 asked her to join with them as she had in the past and she turned them down. Now, her reasons for doing so made sense for her and her game. But remember, she mocked the "safety" deal that was offered, because who can offer safety in that house when they are out of power?

Turns out that side DID have the means to offer safety this week, at least where Kat being on the block is concerned. Do I think she was wrong? No, of course not...I'm glad she voted Jack out, for my sake if nothing else. But she needed to find a way to stay good with that side while doing so. Protecting Jackson at the expense of her own good will with the other side was never a good plan.

I understand what you're saying a bit better. Not 100% sure I agree, but I'm glad I get what you're saying better.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
34 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kat chose a side because she had to, and it now might bite her in the ass due to a random HOH comp.  That’s not bad gameplay, that’s just Big Brother.

Yeah, good gameplay sometimes still leads to your ultimate eviction when the other side wins HoH. I have no problem with what Kat did last week. Heck, it likely is what will KEEP her here this week if Christie remains on the block, while if she had voted for Jack, he would have still gone and she might be evicted over Christie. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, it was. There were two clear sides this past week. There was no way for her to keep good will with both sides. She chose the people who did not try to get her voted out last minute. Now obviously, hindsight and all, but it would have been a horrible move for her to keep Jack, especially since Jack was telling his group his targets were going to be Holly and Kat. Hell, his entire strategy with Kat was his stupid blackmail plan. Why on earth would she want to keep that?

I don't think she should have kept Jack. But look at Jackson and Holly...they are in a better position than Kat right now because Kat wasn't able to finesse that situation. Hell, none of them really trust Nick and yet he didn't come out of last week with a possible target on his back. 

Floater is a tough game because you have to have good enough relations with everyone that they don't mind you floating OR you have to make sure there really are two solid groups. If one is amorphous and one is solid, you better be really good at hiding your actions or you have to always stay on the side of the strong group.

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Of course you shouldn’t be given free rein to use terms you actually know are offense. On the other hand people shouldn’t be given free rein to assume bad motives of another who actually DOES NOT KNOW the origins of the word.

I wasn't going to comment on this any more because it is only barely BB related now, but this is the second time someone has ascribed a motive to me that was not mine and wasn't something I said.

I never said Julie Chen was a racist. I said the timing of the use of a charged term was a little jarring. And it was. Obviously not to you or some others which is fine. Again. I don't think she is a racist. Generally speaking I don't think the vast majority of people who use gyp are racist. None of that changes that there are a group of people who do.

Also, rule of thumb has nothing to do with beating your wife. That is an often quoted incorrect "fact"

• Love 10

Nick is starting his plan to "blackmail" Nicole. He is giving her the routine about during Holly's HOH, it was Hollys idea to put up Nicole and she would only put her up if she went home. I did hear Holly say that but she said it in regard to her entire group needed to be on board. She did not really want to do it. The idea was always to get Nick or Sam out. 
However, Nick wants to turn Nicole from H/J to become a 6 with Bleh, Nick,Tommy,Chris and , Sis. 
This conversation is a plan he has with Tommy. He is manipulating her into thinking her only safe place is with him. The unsaid par tis that if she doesn't vote with him, he will no longer protect her.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "Jackson is devastated right now.  He went to cut the watermelon and it was rotten."

Jackson's devotion to watermelon is hilarious but also bizarre and troubling. Personally, I love watermelon. It's my favourite fruit. But I can't even imagine eating an entire one in one day, let alone one sitting. I'd have a massive sugar crash an hour later. 

Watermelon is healthy, but so are oranges. What would you think if someone ate 1 or 2 dozen oranges a day? In the end, sugar is sugar. It's like a healthier version of drinking soda all day. It's just not good for you. He must be having wild blood sugar swings. 

Actually, that explains a lot. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, me5671 said:

Yeah. I'm glad BB called out some of his remarks, but those werent even the worst ones. Should have included him imitating David's walk by walking like an ape and his scolding Kemi for putting her Shaker bottle in the fridge. 

Also, those clips should have been edited a lot better. We had to listen to, like, a minute of pointless chitchat before finally getting to Jack's awful comments. I dont know why they werent made shorter so we got right to his comments.

Another poster pretty much summed up what I was going to say and I could not eliminate this quote (About how the producers did not want to give Jack rope to say he was taken out of context, which he did anyway.).  So disregard this.

13 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Please manifest this! Christie going out on a Tommy HoH would be amazing. 

As much as I want to see this happen, I just do not think it will.  The BB gods never let anything truly good like that happen.

11 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Fri 10:58 AM PT Cliff enters the HOH saying he reached his breaking point with Nick and his football talk.

With Nick saying shit like “the Colts are gonna win the Super Bowl this year!”, I should think so; Cliff is a Cowboys fan.

😄

Oh, and - #TitanUP!!!💙💙💙

I am a Giants fan so I hear Cliff about not wanting to talk about football.☹️

5 hours ago, RockYou said:

Tommy has toooooo much power this week!

He’s  still the RAT we’ve loathed!

Im really afraid he is in position now to win Big Brother 21

I have said before, I really think Tommy is going to be this season's winner.  I originally had him and Holly in the final two but I am not sure there is a way for that to happen now.  But I still do have him pegged as the winner.

19 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Jackson's devotion to watermelon is hilarious but also bizarre and troubling. Personally, I love watermelon. It's my favourite fruit. But I can't even imagine eating an entire one in one day, let alone one sitting. I'd have a massive sugar crash an hour later. 

Watermelon is healthy, but so are oranges. What would you think if someone ate 1 or 2 dozen oranges a day? In the end, sugar is sugar. It's like a healthier version of drinking soda all day. It's just not good for you. He must be having wild blood sugar swings. 

Actually, that explains a lot. 

interestingly, watermelon and cucumber are in the same plant family.  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Ok Team Good Feeds, who do we want to win veto tomorrow?  I need to know which scenario to focus on manifesting.

I want Nicole to win and take Cliff off the Block.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Ok Team Good Feeds, who do we want to win veto tomorrow?  I need to know which scenario to focus on manifesting.

Hmmmm....it's really tough. Jackson, I guess? Christie would lose her shit and Tommy would think he'll actually take Christie down. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I want Cliff to embellish his comp warrior rep, leaving Kat and Christie on the block, with Tommy helpless to do a thang about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I want Nicole to win and take Cliff off the Block.

I see what you did.  Excellent choice, sir. 

Jessica should vote to save her best pal in the house, Kat, but she seems mesmerized by Christie at times too. 

So to be safe have her go up instead which would be Tommy's only choice since he is sure that The Five are back together which is his dream of dreams for some crazy reason.  (Nick:  "Can we call it The Six?  I'm your creepy, perv lapdog, Tommy.").

Meanwhile that means that both Cliff and a now safe from noms because of the veto, Nichole (two for one good move here) can be rock solid against Christie.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

oh boy, Nicole fell for Nicks plan hook line and sinker. She just asked Tommy if during Holly's HOH, who was putting her name around for replacement nom.Tommy says I can tell you it was not me or CHristie. We said please dont, this is not a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why Is Nick doing Tommy’s HOH job???

Dear Parents: keep your precious kids away from this weirdo!

Also, does anyone know what is Sis’s degree/profession? 

Kat is playing a similar game to Nick and thus she is a threat to him. So it would not hurt him if she gets voted out this week. 

Kat going would also weaken Jessica and Nick really doesn't like Jessica.

Nick just told Nicole.  Final 2 is staring at us! 

I mean....at least...Final 4.  Final 2 might be tough.

This is like Jack promising Cliff 4 weeks of Safety! 🤣

I need to listen to Jess and Nicole.....DR on Sunday CBS episode......when they respond to the chats Nick and Christie had with them.

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Kat is playing a similar game to Nick and thus she is a threat to him. So it would not hurt him if she gets voted out this week. 

Kat going would also weaken Jessica and Nick really doesn't like Jessica.

Yea....all scenarios are possible.  

When did Nick become close to Nicole?

All week Nick is bragging he has Nicole in his back pocket.

Edited by Dance4Life
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

All week Nick is bragging he has Nicole in his back pocket.

When they started working together with Cliff during Cliff's HoH. As soon as he realized that Bella was going, he latched on to Nicole as his "Ride or die." It definitely is weird, considering how cruel Bella was to Nicole and how Nick thought Nicole was, like, a sociopath. 

11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Also, does anyone know what is Sis’s degree/profession? 

She's trying to make it as a model. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Ok....Jess is not falling for it.  

I thought I recognized that Puta Mentirosa look Jess was giving the cameras while Christie was chatting her up.

Jess and Christie get up.

Jess says..... Imagine what could have happened if you included me in one of your 871 alliances! Then they hug it out!

That is right Jess.....you tell her! Petty looks good on you! 😻

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, green said:

I see what you did.  Excellent choice, sir. 

Jessica should vote to save her best pal in the house, Kat, but she seems mesmerized by Christie at times too. 

So to be safe have her go up instead which would be Tommy's only choice since he is sure that The Five are back together which is his dream of dreams for some crazy reason.  (Nick:  "Can we call it The Six?  I'm your creepy, perv lapdog, Tommy.").

Meanwhile that means that both Cliff and a now safe from noms because of the veto, Nichole (two for one good move here) can be rock solid against Christie.

Jess listens a lot.  Jess did this during her HOH and had us all nervous.

Especially, when Jack talked to her.

But, during her DRs is when Jess would tells us that Jack is still her target.

Jess has to pretend to be mesmerized.  She needs to stay off the block.

As Veto needs to be played. 

If Christie goes.....Tommy is still in the house. And, supposedly Tommy is not putting her up.  That is a good game relationship to have for now.

Jess just needs to lay low.  And, listen to Christie and nod her head a lot.

These people .....especially Tommy .....BS Ovi....and, then sent him home. 

Poor kid was blindsided by his friends!

Or, do you want Christie to stay?

• Love 1

Hello everyone, I can't watch feeds (not American) but I listen to Taran's live feeds podcasts. Could I ask, why is Christie so hated by the audience? I would appreciate a short reply. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, himela said:

Hello everyone, I can't watch feeds (not American) but I listen to Taran's live feeds podcasts. Could I ask, why is Christie so hated by the audience? I would appreciate a short reply. Thanks!

A lot of it is guilt by association, in that she joined right in with the Nicole bullying and the Kemi trashing, but otherwise, the big turnoff for most people with Christie has been her mixture of hypocrisy, smugness and fakeness. 

Plenty of HGs have played all sides, and we're typically fine with them, but the difference is that Christie won't own her behavior. She's playing a "master manipulator" game, but doing so while insisting that she's always either the good guy or the victim. It's pretty much the epitome of what everyone hated about the Friendship back in BB6. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

A lot of it is guilt by association, in that she joined right in with the Nicole bullying and the Kemi trashing, but otherwise, the big turnoff for most people with Christie has been her mixture of hypocrisy, smugness and fakeness. 

Plenty of HGs have played all sides, and we're typically fine with them, but the difference is that Christie won't own her behavior. She's playing a "master manipulator" game, but doing so while insisting that she's always either the good guy or the victim. It's pretty much the epitome of what everyone hated about the Friendship back in BB6. 

Also she was cast with someone she's known for eight fucking years. That was never gonna sit well with the live feeders. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

So, Nick just gonna lie talking to Sis while clutching the Bible???

That is even more disgusting than when he talks to people .....grabs his balls and then brings his finger up to his nose!

He is just nasty!

Why does Nicole expect anyone to put her on top of ANY Alliance?

She has NOT won a comp. Nicole knows her place and is perfectly happy with Cliff’s Angels.

I really hope he does not play Veto.

Oooooh....Sis just invited Nick to sleep next to her! 🤣

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, himela said:

Short reply!  She is a racist! She not only targeted but bullied Kemi (AF), David (AF) and Ovi (SE Asian).....for weeks with an equally racist Alliance she created.  

Her BFF just got sent home....Jack.  He was called out on national TV for his racist remarks by Host Julie.

The video is among yesterday’s comments if you want to watch. 

You are Welcome!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

That is even more disgusting than when he talks to people .....grabs his balls and then brings his finger up to his nose!

What is the actual fuck?  He does that?  What a scrub.  

22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I couldn't take Analyse seriously at any point in this game. Now I have to try while she's dressed like a fast food restaurant mascot? 

She looks like a Cluckin Bell employee from Grand Theft Auto IV (Not that great of a picture but it was the best one I could find)...

FXLq4rw.png

4319_screen01.jpg

Edited by BK1978
  • LOL 10

Nick: "They are, bro. They're fucking dorks. Fuck Kat and her fucking dumb ditzy-ass bullshit. She's smart as fuck. Fuck Holly-"
Christie, laughing with Analyse: "She's smart as fuck?"
Analyse: "That's what I've been saying since Day 1."
Nick: "Jackson was BFFs with me the whole time. I fucking knew that and I was feeding him positive information 'cause I knew he was gonna bring it back to you guys after I found out he was being a fucking snake to me. So he can fucking go, I don't trust him. Holly, I don't fucking trust. Jess needs to fucking go, bro. Like tomorrow."
Christie, laughing: "Tomorrow."
Nick: "Tomorrow, she needs to go. UGH! Fucking can't stand her, bro. She's fucking bad."
Analyse: "Jess is scary."
Nick: "As long as Jess is here, Jackson has to stay for me. For me personally."
Christie: "So you have to be the one to take Jess out."
Nick: "I'll fucking take her out gladly and be like, "This is 2019 and you're talking about equality and you're gonna have an all girls alliance and you're gonna pick a girl to win because she's a girl?'"
Christie: "Nick's very hot right now."
Analyse: "Very."
Nick: "No because that's honestly fucking bullshit, dude. No, because what if I was like 'No, I'm gonna have an all guys and I'm not gonna fucking vote for you because you're a female?' The fuck?! That's discriminatory. I don't fuck with that, bro."
Analyse: "Yeah, we gotta calm it down on the f bombs."
Nick: "No. No! Because that's bullshit. That's ignorance at its finest."

Sensitivity training with Nick Maccarone, y'all. 

Nick: "You're not gonna fucking discriminate against me because I'm a fucking male." 

Nick: "I would never put someone up because they're a fucking chick, dude!"

Well, he's trying. 

• LOL 6