Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, kellog010 said:

I've been silently lurking the board but Jackson in bed with the watermelon bowl is killing me. 

Capture.PNG

Jackson curling up in bed with his One Twu Wuv....  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

While this animal cam is going, I will just keep telling myself that Jessica's stank face as she looks at one of Tommy's pictures is due to her realizing that Christie is in the picture.

Jessica picture.png

• LOL 11

And feeds are down for the Field Trip announcement.

They should come back before the comp actually starts (I hope so, at least). But now I gotta decide whether I should leave work now and go home so I can watch the fallout.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They should come back before the comp actually starts (I hope so, at least). But now I gotta decide whether I should leave work now and go home so I can watch the fallout.

I'm hoping they come back before the comp too but I'm afraid they're not going to.

I wanna see Christie and Tommy (and Analyse) convince themselves that it means America loves them!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

The person who loses the field trip comp is up for eviction. Is it confirmed that they are the third nominee or is it possible that they are just one of the two?

Confirmed third nominee.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Because in a Kat/Nicole/#3 nom situation, Kat already has 3 votes against her - Christie and Anal (who are still suspicious of a Jackson/Holly/Kat threeway relationship) and Cliff (who is still supremely loyal to Nicole) - which is 1/2 of the House’s 6-vote pool.  So even if Kat doesn’t receive another vote:

1. Only two possible vote outcomes would exist: a 3-2-1 split or a 3-3 split, with Kat being a 3 vote in both cases.
  2. In a 3-2-1 split, Kat is a simple plurality of the votes - say hello to the JH, Kat.
  3. In a 3-3 split, Tommy will be the tiebreaker - but does anybody see Tommy EVER do anything contrary to Christie’s wishes?  Tommy, who is still doubling down on the notion of Holly and Kat having a preexisting relationship?  Once again - adios, los gato encantato.

Ok, I see this happening if the Field Trip 3rd nominee is not Christie nor Anal. If one of them is up, specifically Christie, I see her going home over the other 2. I don't think Jackson and Holly would miss the opportunity to take her out and you know they would convince the others. So in a Kat/Nicole/Christie scenario I see this happening:

Christie:Jackson,Holly, Jess, Cliff

Kat: Anal. Maybe Nick though who the hell knows what he's doing in this game but being creepy

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Do you think this will be a double eviction twist with 2 of the 3 on the block going home? And how does the POV work. Does the loser of the field trip get to automatically play and if they win does Tommy get to replace them on the block or would it just go back to two people on the block?

5 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

Do you think this will be a double eviction twist with 2 of the 3 on the block going home? And how does the POV work. Does the loser of the field trip get to automatically play and if they win does Tommy get to replace them on the block or would it just go back to two people on the block?

All three nominees will play in POV + Tommy + 2 people from random draw. If the third nominee is taken off the block there will be no replacement nominee and it will be only two people on the block.

This is assuming it works the same way as in BB19 where the loser from the temptation competition becomes a third nominee

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

While this animal cam is going, I will just keep telling myself that Jessica's stank face as she looks at one of Tommy's pictures is due to her realizing that Christie is in the picture.

Jessica picture.png

Do you think?  Maybe an identifying mark on Christie’s gf?  

• Love 1
On 8/6/2019 at 8:25 AM, green said:

If?  Jessica already both won veto and and held the ceremony and kept her noms the same.  One of the Jacks is out this week.  The only question is which one.  Hopefully they won't screw up the vote and it will FINALLY be Racist Jack out the door.  Huzzah!

This was posted on Tuesday before I knew the results of Veto. I didn’t check the live feed. I’m happy Jack is out!!!

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm hoping they come back before the comp too but I'm afraid they're not going to.

I wanna see Christie and Tommy (and Analyse) convince themselves that it means America loves them!

Oh... me too ...

And then I want to see the faces that realize not so much. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Do you think?  Maybe an identifying mark on Christie’s gf?  

If only.  But seriously, I don't think she noticed anything out of the ordinary in the picture.

14 minutes ago, zscore said:

All three nominees will play in POV + Tommy + 2 people from random draw. If the third nominee is taken off the block there will be no replacement nominee and it will be only two people on the block.

This is assuming it works the same way as in BB19 where the loser from the temptation competition becomes a third nominee

Thank you for the clarification. So it’s still anyone’s game at this point. And my girl Kat very well may be going to torment Jack. 

@zorak I don’t know.  I think you were right the first time.  I’m hoping anyway.

Does Christie have any tattoos or scars or something?  They might have blocked her face out but left something that could be recognized.  

Edited by Ellee
16 hours ago, Cutty said:

I wonder if Julie will grill Nick about being an absolute fucking creepshow and play the clip of him saying he wanted to spit in Kemi's face. 

After that treatment last night Julie needs to do that and Grill Jackson about being a food Nazi and the horrible way he treats women bet she dont though cause Jackson is Coddled Catered To Protected Production Pet. 

I don't disagree that Jackson is certainly a Coddled Catered To Protected Production Pet, but I think we--and they--have sussed out that Jackson is none too stable a person to begin with, so the coddling and catering is so he won't completely have a blow-out, blow-up, full-on mental health crisis on national television.  I think by coddling and catering, CBS is trying to minimize their risks.  Now, that all said, that's a perfect argument for why CBS needs to stop recruiting for "types" and start casting the show from folks who actually apply to be on, and use the time and money they would use for recruiting to actually do in-depth psychological and pharmacological assessments and background checks on potential hamsters so they don't end up with at-risk hamsters in the house they have to coddle and cater to.

-----------------

I really, really, really hope that Jessica's stank face at looking at Tommy's HOH photos is evidence that she's figuring out that Tommy and Christie have a connection.  Maybe it is an identifying mark on a blurred out person.  Maybe Christie is in the deep background in one of the photos, and that's why Christie's obsessed with looking at them.  Maybe there was a photo included in Christie's HOH display that is very similar to a photo in Tommy's HOH display, like taken at the same event (family party etc.) where the setting or perhaps another person is repeated.  Or....maybe Jackson just farted again, and that's why Jessica has stank face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

If BB were to plant clues in Tommy's pictures, I seriously doubt it would be Jessica who figured it out. 

Jessica has excellent memory! So, if indeed a background was the same in one of Christie’s HOH photo.......Jess will be the one most likely to remember. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

If BB were to plant clues in Tommy's pictures, I seriously doubt it would be Jessica who figured it out. 

Then again, who would've ever guessed that Jack would've gone home on Jessica's watch?   I was joking when I posted that screen shot of her face looking at Tommy's picture but joking aside, I would love so much for there to be a slip up during Tommy's HOH that outs Christie and Tommy's pre-existing relationship.  The fallout from that would be so fun to watch.

• Love 10

Last night Christie was ‘bragging’ how she was just going to chill all week!

I hope her ass is in the comp and she is the 3rd Nominee!

Yea.....Your idiot power disappeared with Jack last night! 

Booooooooooo! 😭

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I dunno, the clues do involve pictures of Tommy's famiiiiiiiiilia, and Jessica tends to be an expert when it comes to famiiiiiiiilia. 

• LOL 8

I forgot to add.  Did Julie hint at a Jury battle back?

She didn’t say no when Jack asked and taunted us!

I think BB would just answer straight and say no.  You are going to Jury House and Christie is joining you next week.  Or, Analyse.  (since she cannot win comps)

2 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I've been silently lurking the board but Jackson in bed with the watermelon bowl is killing me. 

Capture.PNG

For Christ’s sake, just American Pie it already!🍉

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 13
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I forgot to add.  Did Julie hint at a Jury battle back?

She didn’t say no when Jack asked and taunted us!

I think BB would just answer straight and say no.  You are going to Jury House and Christie is joining you next week.  Or, Analyse.  (since she cannot win comps)

I teeeeend towards thinking no, just because Julie went at him so much. I think something like an eviction cancellation or a comp where a newly evicted HG can go right back into the house. But you're right, the fact that she didn't deny it outright was notable. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I teeeeend towards thinking no, just because Julie went at him so much. I think something like an eviction cancellation or a comp where a newly evicted HG can go right back into the house. But you're right, the fact that she didn't deny it outright was notable. 

But she didn’t reveal the tommy-Christie connection, even when questioning him regarding if he had made a mistake trusting them over Jackson, so I think a BB is very much a possibility. 

Plus, I just don’t think grod can help herself.

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well I don't know why you would tell him "no" right then. He's not going home. String him along and let him think there's hope. But I just can't see them giving him another chance after that. Plus he doesn't need to tell the others he got eviscerated in his interview while they are still in the game.  You'd have Christie and Tommy sucking up to the cameras even more than they do now. "I Looove you, America!!!"   Gag.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

But she didn’t reveal the tommy-Christie connection, even when questioning him regarding if he had made a mistake trusting them over Jackson, so I think a BB is very much a possibility. 

Plus, I just don’t think grod can help herself.

What she told him would definitely affect his game if he were to return, but she's never going to tell a jury member about OTHER player's games. So it would still surprise me that she'd give him that much information about HIS game before letting him back in, but yes, I certainly wouldn't put anything past Grodner. The other question, of course, is whether Jack returning would even serve Grodner's purposes. She might be thrilled to not have to deal with the social media blowback on Jack and in fact, the show just got some major POSITIVE social media feedback with Julie going at him fairly hard. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

... I would love so much for there to be a slip up during Tommy's HOH that outs Christie and Tommy's pre-existing relationship.  The fallout from that would be so fun to watch.

Grodner better arrange a "slip-up" sooner than later because this knowing each other for years and years is way too much of an advantage even over Kat/Holly pageant stuff let alone people like Cliff, Jessica, Nicole etc left high and dry.

It won't just be the HGs that will be pissed.  The more this goes on and on the more the viewers will be too.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

She wouldn't have revealed that anyway, just because he IS on the jury.  

True, I stand corrected. Actually I sit on my ass sipping blueberry vodka, corrected. Long day. 

19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What she told him would definitely affect his game if he were to return, but she's never going to tell a jury member about OTHER player's games. 

See above.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, toomuchtv47 said:

I'm just going to leave this here. Not sure who else could appreciate this handy dandy device.

The Ultimate Peeler

I just played this video - and I bet Jackson has absolutely no idea why he just came in his pants a little.

34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I may be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure every time TPTB have planned a JBB that Julie has withheld the Jury members’ GBMs until after the JBB is concluded - so the fact Jack got to see his GBMs would seem to indicate a JBB is not in the works.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I may be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure every time TPTB have planned a JBB that Julie has withheld the Jury members’ GBMs until after the JBB is concluded - so the fact Jack got to see his GBMs would seem to indicate a JBB is not in the works.

Scottie got GBMs last year before he returned in the jury buyback (I only remember because Angela and Brett were fairly savage for some odd reason in their GBMs). 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Ok, I see this happening if the Field Trip 3rd nominee is not Christie nor Anal. If one of them is up, specifically Christie, I see her going home over the other 2.

Christie or Anal being the Field Trip #3 Nom is the stuff of which dreams are made of - so much so that I’m almost afraid to hope.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Scottie got GBMs last year before he returned in the jury buyback (I only remember because Angela and Brett were fairly savage for some odd reason in their GBMs). 

But have we ever had an occasion where a JBB was in play, and Production didn’t have Chenbot programmed to tease the hell out of it with each new Juror?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Christie or Anal being the Field Trip #3 Nom is the stuff of which dreams are made of - so much so that I’m almost afraid to hope.

But have we ever had an occasion where a JBB was in play, and Production didn’t have Chenbot programmed to tease the hell out of it with each new Juror?

I tend to think we're not getting it, either, but there clearly IS a week that needs to be accounted for, ya know? So SOMEthing has to be up. I think it'll be a canceled eviction or something like that, but I think JBB is still in play. Heck, Julie might not be hyping it because THEY might not know what it is yet, ya know? There's certainly been plenty of stuff pulled out of asses in BB history, after all. 

• Love 2

Assuming Tommy had enough votes, who do y'all think was fourth?   

I'm very pleased Christie got the nom.  I'm not very hopeful she gets launched.  I'd bet she gets taken down with a POV, hers or anothers.

I really want to see their reactions to being "punished" by Ameriker's votes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5