Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jess is trying to tell Kat, you are telling other people what other people tell you in confidence. You talk too much. If Nicole told you what Nick said, you gave Nicole up when you told Tommy, Nicole told you Nick said...... She lost face with Nick. 
She is telling Kat , you talk too much and people are not trusting you anymore. Stop being a mole.

• Love 6

Sis comes out of the diary room and reports there has been more added to her punishment. When an announcement comes on, she has to go outside to her chicken coop, get an egg and make eggs for everyone.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, missyb said:

Sis comes out of the diary room and reports there has been more added to her punishment. When an announcement comes on, she has to go outside to her chicken coop, get an egg and make eggs for everyone.

Perfect!  I think they also should have made her be on call 24/7 to do the chicken dance whenever the music started playing.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Analyse is so dumb that her clucking chicken impression sounds like a barking dog. 

ETA: That isn't a joke, I swear. It's the truth. And she's the one that was laughing like a toddler who got her first Fisher Price Animal Sounds See-n-Say when Jackson was doing animal impressions the other week. You'd think she would have learned what a chicken sounds like. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

It's sooo cute. Analyse is telling everyone in the HoH room about this breakfast that Jack made her that was sooo cute. It was during the time when the alien was yelling at Jack and it was sooo cute. It was sooo cute the way that Jack woke up Analyse even though he scared her. And he told her that there was something outside that he wanted her to see before everyone else and surprise! There was eggs and French toast and cut up fruit and it was sooo cute. It was sooo cute because they had breakfast on the hammock and the wake-up music came on and it was sooo cute. 

Sooo cute. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's sooo cute. Analyse is telling everyone in the HoH room about this breakfast that Jack made her that was sooo cute. It was during the time when the alien was yelling at Jack and it was sooo cute. It was sooo cute the way that Jack woke up Analyse even though he scared her. And he told her that there was something outside that he wanted her to see before everyone else and surprise! There was eggs and French toast and cut up fruit and it was sooo cute. It was sooo cute because they had breakfast on the hammock and the wake-up music came on and it was sooo cute. 

Sooo cute. 

What emoji do I use for this???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

My go to is the lightbulb, just so the person who wrote the post is like, "WTF?", when the see it.

Good answer! I used that one in the sure and certain hope that Callaphera would recognize that it was she, not Analyse, who provided me with enlightenment. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Good answer! I used that one in the sure and certain hope that Callaphera would recognize that it was she, not Analyse, who provided me with enlightenment. 

That's sooo cute of you. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, zorak said:

I guess times like these call for another bowl of juicy watermelon.

watermelon bowl.png

It’s just SOOOO strange to see a bowl of watermelon sitting out which doesn’t have Jackson’s face shoved into it.

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Not delusional, no, but I don't think there's much of a chance of [Tommy] not removing [Christie]. She's his closest ally, he would be insane to want her out now. 

I can only think of one scenario where Tommy might leave Christie OTB - play up two of Tommy’s primary paranoia points...

1. The male/female balance: if Cliff stays OTB and leaves, then that leaves 3 males and 6 females.
  2. Jessica : Tommy sees Jessica as the strongest catalyst around which a new Black-Widow-ish all-female alliance.

...and focus on the notion of using PoV to swap Cliff for Jessica.

Edited by Nashville
Jessica, not Angela
  • Love 1

Kat, about Nick: "He skeeves me out."
Holly: "He's crude."

Also Tommy wants Holly and Jackson back in the fold and on the other side of the feeds, Holly is saying that she thinks her and Jackson have to go back to the side of The Six in order to survive. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:
  1. Angela: Tommy sees Angela as the strongest catalyst around which a new Black-Widow-ish all-female alliance.

...and focus on the notion of using PoV to swap Cliff for Angela.

Who's Angela - Christie? 

Tommy: "I just feel like nothing in this house is a secret."

I mean. 

Heh. Tommy and Analyse are clocking Christie to her face for just saying everything to everyone and not filtering herself.

Christie: "I don't remember half the shit I say, honestly. I just spew stuff."

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Tommy: "I'm obsessed with Holly. I love her."

SHE'S NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM AND TOMMY IS STILL KISSING ASS.

Meanwhile Jackson's cackling about how much Analyse is going to hate her egg punishment and also because he's going to be hand delivered eggs at all hours of the day. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy: "I just feel like nothing in this house is a secret."

I mean. 

Heh. Tommy and Analyse are clocking Christie to her face for just saying everything to everyone and not filtering herself.

This is what I love about Christie. I remember the Six or Eight or whatever telling she should have kept her mouth shut about something earlier in the game (her power, maybe?), and she couldn't even believe she said anything of the sort. She legitimately had no memory of it and couldn't remember what she said because she just says anything and everything on her mind. It's hilarious. She just can't help it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My mom calls this diarrhea of the  mouth. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 6

P.S. Does anyone else think it's suspect how we had one week of four Have Nots whereupon Jackson lost his shit in a spectacular sneaking food in the shower way, we had a second week of 3 HNs where they weren't chosen by the HoH (so Jackson was ineligible by staying on his ropes for longer than the first three to drop), and then HNs just kinda fizzled away like every Big Brother twist from BB16 on?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Also in true "Christie is the supreme ruler of The Universe in the BB house" fashion, Christie has decided that she's going to organically start a conversation with Holly and Jackson and see if she can trust them again because Analyse and Tommy was 100% on the side of bringing The Six back together. Christie doesn't like Jackson especially but she's willing to put it aside for the good of The Six.

Never once did they ever consider that maybe Holly and Jackson don't want to go back to The Six. Or that they might not trust Christie, either. Nope, because Christie is willing to do it, it's like a done deal now. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mystery said:

THIS WAS MY EXACT DILEMMA. 

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also in true "Christie is the supreme ruler of The Universe in the BB house" fashion, Christie has decided that she's going to organically start a conversation with Holly and Jackson and see if she can trust them again... 

If you're talking about how you want to start an "organic conversation", that convo ceases to be organic, you dope.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Jackson and Holly in bed under the comforter, wrapped around each other like that mutant double pretzel that's always at the bottom of the bag with all the salt granules after you've eaten all the normal ones: "It's hot under these covers." "Yeah, no AC tonight."

HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF BODY HEAT?! THIS IS WHY THERE'S AN INVISIBLE BARRIER DOWN THE MIDDLE OF MY MATTRESS. HE STAYS ON HIS SIDE, I STAY ON MINE. 

Okay, I lied. It's more 75% my side, 25% his but that's because I'm Sprawly McSprawlerson with the long limbs and sleep yoga poses. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kat, about Nick: "He skeeves me out."
Holly: "He's crude."

Bella should be grateful she was able to get out of the house well ahead of Nick so she could watch him on the feeds for awhile. If she could stand to. Because he's deeply, deeply weird. He makes Jack look like Prince Charming. 

After all she's seen, if she still wants to be his girlfriend... they deserve each other. If she doesn't, it will be humiliating and disappointing for her, but she will have dodged a bullet. 

I feel like we didn't see the real Nick when Bella was in the house. Having her to lie around with and obsess about 24/7, sort of gave him an outlet for... whatever. He didn't seem to say such shocking things when she was there.

Moral of the story... don't pin your romantic hopes on a stranger you "fell in love with" after 3 days and slept with in front of everyone you know on live TV. Weird how rarely that works out. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I had no idea we had a cat posting on this thread!I

Also, it's supremely hypocritical of Analyse to be anti-feminist and have gone to school on an athletics scholarship. It's called Title IX, dimwit. It wouldn't exists without feminists fighting for equal rights.

I don't know, you seem to suggest that perhaps Analyse doesn't have a wide grasp of knowledge about topics and that just doesn't seem to match the brilliant Analyse that Jack was talking about when he was evicted.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't know, you seem to suggest that perhaps Analyse doesn't have a wide grasp of knowledge about topics and that just doesn't seem to match the brilliant Analyse that Jack was talking about when he was evicted.

Analyse is brilliant in the same way that Jack is non-racist.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Bella should be grateful she was able to get out of the house well ahead of Nick so she could watch him on the feeds for awhile. If she could stand to. Because he's deeply, deeply weird. He makes Jack look like Prince Charming. 

So - and I have no real basis for whether this is true or not but I saw it on either Jokers or Reddit earlier today - apparently Bella is keeping a notebook for Nick that has all of the big game decisions/discussion/happenings so that he can get the "real" story when they all come home. And I'm like, are you keeping tabs of every time he says something inappropriate or rubs up against one of the other HGs or is just a giant skeevy perv? 

31 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I had no idea we had a cat posting on this thread!I

I too prefer to sleep 18 hours a day and I've been known to paw and whine at the husband when food isn't forthcoming RIGHT NAO, I'm just not covered in fur. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Who's Angela - Christie? 

3 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Angela?

Who ordered the fucking Brainfart Supreme?  Me, apparently.  Everywhere I said ‘Angela’ in that, substitute ‘Jessica’.  😞

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Who ordered the fucking Brainfart Supreme?  Me, apparently.  Everywhere I said ‘Angela’ in that, substitute ‘Jessica’.  😞

I assumed you meant Jessica, but I wanted to make sure. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mystery said:

This is a question I ponder often. Admittedly, my personal emoji game is weak. Further, I find our choices severely hindered by the fact that we lack a “puke” emoji, which would be pretty much my go-to with this cast. However, others in this forum have suggested the green “surprise!” emoji to express repulsion and/or disgust, so I have taken to using it quite a bit. Perhaps this might assist you as well, and if nothing else, your query gave me the opportunity to state my motives for using said green surprise emoji. As I’ve grown more comfortable using it to express the urge to hurl, and am using it rather often, I do not want my fellows to think I’m either that easily shocked OR I’m analice-level stoopid for reals. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

P.S. Does anyone else think it's suspect how we had one week of four Have Nots whereupon Jackson lost his shit in a spectacular sneaking food in the shower way, we had a second week of 3 HNs where they weren't chosen by the HoH (so Jackson was ineligible by staying on his ropes for longer than the first three to drop), and then HNs just kinda fizzled away like every Big Brother twist from BB16 on?

From the “random, trivial questions in that space where my mind occasionally drifts file”, can anyone explain why tommy had to pull a card that week and get the poison ivys? He was one of the last to fall, right? I thought it was oh-so-conveeeenient it was the two of them. Together. Blech. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I am covering Jess’ coral pajamas and black floral robe set. 

Although her attempts at speech make me stabby, she does have some cute clothes and she knows how to dress for her body. I was surprised at how good she actually looks in a bikini.* She’s quite a bit of woman, but she’s well proportioned and she’s confident. So you go, girl. 

*Then again, my winter tv obsession is “My 600 lb Life,” so my judgment could be skewed. I watched a marathon of Seinfelds the other day and it occurred to me that we used to think of George as the “fat” one, but by today’s standards he’s downright svelte. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If you're talking about how you want to start an "organic conversation", that convo ceases to be organic, you dope.

Maybe by “organic,” she simply means “fertilized with gen-u-iiine shit.” If so, it’s an apt adjective (in case you’re reading, analice), for anything spewing from her mouth. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 11
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse is so dumb that her clucking chicken impression sounds like a barking dog. 

ETA: That isn't a joke, I swear. It's the truth. And she's the one that was laughing like a toddler who got her first Fisher Price Animal Sounds See-n-Say when Jackson was doing animal impressions the other week. You'd think she would have learned what a chicken sounds like. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

DISCLAIMER: if you are part of the “woke” generation, this post will likely offend you. This is probably PG-35ish.

ok so I turned on BBAD to go with my morning coffee, fast forwarded through Christie, stopped to listen to Kat-holly-snackson. Holly referred to Christie as a “blonde-haired devil,” to which jackson said, “easy there!” Holly started immediately backtracking, she’s kidding, she obviously doesn’t mean it, it’s a joke and a bad one, blah blah, blah blah blah. 

This kind of PC scares me, folks. And it’s probably best if that’s all I say about it. In fact, I’m just kidding. I obviously don’t mean it. It’s a bad joke.  You know what? Nevermind. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

It’s just SOOOO strange to see a bowl of watermelon sitting out which doesn’t have Jackson’s face shoved into it.

Have no fear, Jackson was in the kitchen in front of the counter on the left of that shot shoveling watermelon that was on a cookie sheet into his mouth.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Moral of the story... don't pin your romantic hopes on a stranger you "fell in love with" after 3 days and slept with in front of everyone you know on live TV. 

Um, where were you with this sage wisdom 6 months ago when I really could've used it?!

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

DISCLAIMER: if you are part of the “woke” generation, this post will likely offend you. This is probably PG-35ish.

ok so I turned on BBAD to go with my morning coffee, fast forwarded through Christie, stopped to listen to Kat-holly-snackson. Holly referred to Christie as a “blonde-haired devil,” to which jackson said, “easy there!” Holly started immediately backtracking, she’s kidding, she obviously doesn’t mean it, it’s a joke and a bad one, blah blah, blah blah blah. 

This kind of PC scares me, folks. And it’s probably best if that’s all I say about it. In fact, I’m just kidding. I obviously don’t mean it. It’s a bad joke.  You know what? Nevermind. 

I hear you on this. 

Pretty soon we won’t be able to talk. Then again with technology no one will have to talk.  

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I think Jackson meant that Holly should slow down on the idea of working with Christie.  He hates Christie.  Note:  I don't watch the feeds, only read about them, so actual viewing may make Jackson's meaning clearer.

• Love 1

Nick: the original members of grateful have most of the HOHs; we were pretty fucking spot-on. 

Tommy: we were so strong! (Double tiny little fist bump) we re-eally were so smart, it was amazing. It was the dream team. 

Nick: if we would have stuck together, like competition wise, we might have been the best alliance of all time. I still think like even our stats by the end of the season are going to be like holy shit. 

Christie: yada yada yada my power yada yada yada 

🙄

Also from the more things change, the more they stay the same file, Jess says she doesn’t know anything. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2

Analice, tommy, and Christie in HOH. Analice thinks nick may have thrown veto (jeez, nick, was it that obvious?) Christie says she told him to throw it if it got down to her and/or tommy. Oh, good, mystery solved. I’m always glad to know the universe is functioning properly. </sarcasm>

her read on people is not quite as good as she thinks, though. She says the benefit to keeping Kat is that Kat would go after snackson. Tommy and Analice have to tag team her to clear up that delusion. I reeeeeeally want to see this chick have to play the game without tommy. Can I get a manifest? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I’ve been reading that the egos are on the rise again. Yeah ... whatever their name is now.

Also read where the ‘not so cool kids’ might pitch keeping Christie up and take Cliff/Kat down and put up Holly and then vote off Holly.  Is this true?

Grow, egos, grow.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think that was Jack's way of deflecting from the question of whether he and she will be a couple out of the house.  Jack really blew his chance of being on Big Brother.  Though his looks don't appeal to me, I can see his attraction.  He can be articulate and seems fairly educated.  Had he been able to curb his darker side and projected a better image, he could have been the next Jeff or something beyond.  Instead, he'll always have to live this down.  at least he's a dog lover, though as a dog lover myself, the way he talks about his dog is a little creepy, likes she's his girlfriend.

I think Kat is probably the smartest one there.  Since we now know she and Holly knew each other, I have to wonder if it was a tactical move on their part to get romantically involved with one of the alpha males and when he discarded Kat, Holly stepped in.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Also read where the ‘not so cool kids’ might pitch keeping Christie up and take Cliff/Kat down and put up Holly and then vote off Holly.  Is this true?

I’m hoping that product gets into Tommy’s head and convince Tommy to keep Christie on the block for dramatic purposes. It will make a better show.  

• Love 4
On 8/10/2019 at 7:35 AM, Ellee said:

Off the wall question. Any chance Nick is acting like ‘he thinks’ cool kids act? Out of all the HGs he is the one that will have the most difficulty in bouncing back in real life.

I have to wonder that myself.  it's so over the top--like trying so hard to be cool.  plus the full arm tattoos.....what's with that? I was a psychiatric pharmacist and the running  joke was who's crazier the patients or the staff?  a lot of us had our own insecurities and problems and were drawn to those patients to hopefully help (or to prove that we were really ok comparatively speaking).  however, it also allowed for a lot of empathy from those of us who truly wanted to help.  So it may be a combination of factors that's causing Nick's over the top actions.  I wish he'd be cautioned so realizes it's jeopardizing his career.

• Love 6