Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Tommy actually might consider leaving Christie up. Am I delusional?

It's like a 95% chance Tommy will use the Veto on Christie. However I truly believe that Tommy's best game move would be to take Christie out now, hope there isn't a Battle Back, and make Analyse his F2. Not only would it be a great thing to point out at F2 ("I took Christie out of the house!"), Analyse is also the perfect goat because the ants could beat her and they haven't even officially moved into the house this summer. 

Tommy is still married to the idea of The Six Five Four so maybe it's more like 98% chance of Christie coming off the block. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Analyse came up to the HOH room, Nick jumped up and down, and she jumped on him with her legs wrapped around him.  She, Tommy, and Nick have been rejoicing.  Analyse said she doesn't care who goes home but from a personal standpoint she'd be leaning more towards Kat going this week.  Nick was saying that he's so glad they won.  Barf.

Also, Tommy needs to put on some pants because I don't really need to see Tommy's "baby carrot" as Nick likes to call it.

• LOL 1

well, now I will have lots of extra hours back this week not watching feeds, the show or BBad after dark. I have no desire to see Cliff or Kat go. I am so disappointed and disgusted with the whole game now that Tommy won veto. I will probably still read the posts here. Unless I am just too dejected.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

The third nominee should have gone up AFTER THE FIRST TWO and after the ceremony....thanks BB this sucks. Who is producing this stupid show? 

They already knew that they could lose one of the top three vote-getters with the HoH (which is exactly what happened) and they didn't want to risk losing more with the nominees. That's why it made sense to do the Field Trip first. 

• Love 1

Maybe Kat can start talking about how excited she is to go to jury because she can't wait to have some alone time with Jack and then Analyse will lose her mind and tell Tommy that they must vote out Cliff.  I don't really want either one of them to go home this week but it would be fun to see Analyse get pissy.

Nick just told Analyse that if he wins the double, Jess is going home.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

"It's time for AMERICA'S VOTE! What CLASSIC TWIST would YOU like to see unleashed in the house this week, America? A, Coup d'État. B, Pandora's Box. C, the Reset Button. Go to CBS.com and VOTE NOW!"

Just putting it out there in the universe. We haven't had a locked door in a while; we're kind of due.

• Love 14

Just to recap:

Ovi's power: never used because he was evicted. Fizzle.
Jack's power: was used but ultimately pointless and had no impact. Fizzle. 
Christie's power: timed out. Fizzle.
BB Field Trip: Analyse is a chicken. Fizzle.

Sounds about right. Never stop youing, Big Brother. 

• Love 13

Cliff is telling Nicole and Jess that maybe Tommy is willing to explore some options to leave Christie on the block so that she can be voted out.  He says he will have to tread lightly. Jess just left and Nicole is questioning why Tommy put up who he put up instead of Holly being one of the noms.  She says it doesn't make sense because if Tommy really wanted Jackson up and gone, why not put Holly up instead?

• Love 1

Turned on the feeds for a couple of minutes only to hear Nick announce to Tommy and Sis that he feels free to pick his nose on camera like his hero Jack.

HARD PASS.

It's going to be that kind of week.

• LOL 4

We can't lose Kat yet. I thought she could have been a contender. *sadface*

Whereas, to me, Cliff has already been evicted once. So if he leaves, it's just the universe kinda righting that ship.

Of course Christie going would have maybe saved the season. We can never have nice things!

Edited by Victim Noises
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Holly is telling Jackson that she thinks if that side of the house (Tommy, Christie, etc.) want them back, they should go for it but that they should try to also form a 4 person alliance with themselves, Kat, and Jess and try to keep each other safe.  It went to the fish cam in the middle so I'm not sure what all more might have been said after that.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Turned on the feeds for a couple of minutes only to hear Nick announce to Tommy and Sis that he feels free to pick his nose on camera like his hero Jack.

HARD PASS.

It's going to be that kind of week.

I caught Christie saying that she prayed that Tommy wouldn't get fucked this week. And Nick saying that Tommy might still get fucked IYKWIMAITYD. 

So... Live PD looks good tonight. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Victim Noises said:

We can't lose Kat yet. I thought she could have been a contender. *sadface*

Kat won't get to meet Zingy. That makes me saddest of all. She would have had some great reactions and DRs. 

• Love 5

I’m not giving up on Kat. Anything can happen between now and Thursday.

Whats Best now? Lay low or start kissing up to Tommy? 

Whats Cliff doing?

Whats Kat doing right now ?

Feeds on?

Man Nick is gonna stay now ....Like god several more weeks. If Kat goes this week I may have to start weaning myself from my obsession with this all 😢😢😢

• LOL 1
34 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh god. Nick makes his intentions clear.

And it says something that in the middle of this gloatfest Christie and Tommy both stop to yell "NICK!" in a kidding-not-kidding way.

That is all they do on BBAD. For weeks...now.  Nick and Tommy flirt. Make sexual comments to each other.  Tommy likes the grinding.  This is why no DR talk.  Tommy does not complain. Instead, is always cuddling with him. 

Tommy does not want a Showmance on ‘camera’ because of his parents. Good call, Tommy!  Tommy and Nick can wait until Vegas.

Analyse is already on videos doing the nasty with Jack.

Sis needs to put on her chicken shoes and hoodie!

32 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm really surprised Nick hasn't gotten a DR talk about boundaries and what people might be uncomfortable with. Because ... this shit is not cool. 

Someone has to complain to cause a Talk. And usually HGs don't complain because they're afraid of game implications. Both sides need Nick as a number. Nick's safe to grind against whoever he wants unfortunately. (I know you know this but for those that are newer to the feeds.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Christie said something about how one night she thought Tommy was jerking Nick off because of sounds the bed was making and the position they were in.  Tommy said at that time he thought Nick was masturbating and asked him if that's what he was doing but Nick was like, "No bro!"  Now Nick has said that he's gotten a boner while sleeping next to Tommy.  And I'm going to throw in a picture of Nick stroking Analyse's leg for good measure. 

Nick leg.png

Holly was telling Jackson that it's so frustrating because Christie is running the show and even though nobody can stand her, they all suck up to her because they're scared of her.  Jackson says that Analyse has one of the worst attitudes.  Holly says that if her punishment had been a real punishment, she would have lost her shit.  Jackson says he doesn't understand how it's so hard for Christie and Analyse to wrap their heads around the fact that they (the top vote getters for the Field Trip) aren't liked.

Holly is stroking Jackson's ego by telling him that aside from Christie, the people in the house don't think that about him.

Holly says that if Christie wins the game, she will be sick.  Jackson says he'd probably stop watching the show if Christie won.  Holly says that people were criticizing Kat saying that she was only there for social media clout, when she thinks Christie is the one who is here for that purpose.  Then Holly went on to list all the reasons why she thinks that.

Christie is praising Nick for being comfortable in his own skin and not afraid to admit that he has a penis pump.  Someone else in the room asked Nick if he had one and he said yes.  Then Nick said something about sending his cousin a video while he was using it.  He said you couldn't see it but Nick was saying "Pump, pump, pump it up." 

• LOL 1

Kat's asking Holly and Jackson if she's fucked and they said no.  She said she had been talking with Nick and she felt like he was being weird and that maybe she wasn't as safe with the other people in the house as she thought.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly was telling Jackson that it's so frustrating because Christie is running the show and even though nobody can stand her, they all suck up to her because they're scared of her.  Jackson says that Analyse has one of the worst attitudes.  Holly says that if her punishment had been a real punishment, she would have lost her shit.  Jackson says he doesn't understand how it's so hard for Christie and Analyse to wrap their heads around the fact that they (the top vote getters for the Field Trip) aren't liked.

1B18BB84-E2B5-4E58-B861-1BE5BE144E26.jpeg

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jack totally didn't get that "rice pudding" could be seen as a reference to Bella's ethnicity...

I mean, come the fuck on, dude. Just apologize and move on. That's the most nonsensical attempt at an excuse I think I've ever seen from a BB HG. Okay, that's probably not true, but it's right up there!

Exactly the dude even had a glint in his eye when he said it and he looked around in approval.

5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I did appreciate that the 3 voted in realized they aren't liked on the outside. Of course, they’ll justify it somehow but they totally know they weren’t voted in because they’re AFP. It’s the small things. LOL!!!!

I am a tad shocked that Anal realizes that she is not liked.  Honestly I am a little shocked that she was one of the three.  I mean she is such a non-factor that I am shocked she got more votes than Holly.

I wonder where Christie fell in the original voting.  I am assuming Jack and Son were the leading vote getters.  Was Tommy third and Christie fourth or was it the other way around?

I guess we will never know but I find it interesting to think about it. 

With Christie, I wonder if she really buys her own bullshit and honestly thinks she is a person of high morals who would have to be loved by the fans.  If that is the case I can see it wrecking her.  Plus with hardly any distractions that has to be something that eats at her.

5 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Does tanning count as a hobby?  Because isn't it just lying around outdoors?

That was the exact thought that ran through my mind.  Who considers tanning a hobby?

20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie is praising Nick for being comfortable in his own skin and not afraid to admit that he has a penis pump.  Someone else in the room asked Nick if he had one and he said yes.  Then Nick said something about sending his cousin a video while he was using it.  He said you couldn't see it but Nick was saying "Pump, pump, pump it up." 

To his fucking cousin?  Who the hell does that?

• Love 4

A few minutes ago:

Kat to Tommy:  "I'm not a little rat running around."
Tommy:  "I know you're not."  Well, yeah.  He knows this because he is the rat running around.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Nick to Nicole:  "Remember I said I had a proposition?  Well, we'll wait on it.  We don't need to talk about it yet."

Nicole:  "Ok.  You're scaring me."

Nick:  "It's not a bad one.  I just might not need to."

4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So it’s really up to Jackson & Holly who goes home this week? Who they vote for will go home, right?

I actually think it could come down to Nicole's vote.  I assume that Jess, Jackson, and Holly could potentially vote to keep Kat.  Tommy seems to want Kat gone (at this point in time) so I think it's safe to assume that Analyse and Christie would vote to evict Kat.  Nick seems to be up Tommy's ass, so I think he'd want to evict Kat.  The only other person left to vote is Nicole.

Christie to Nick and Tommy:  "I do still think Kat is more dangerous."  Nick said that even Nicole told Kat that she doesn't know what she's going to do.  Christie, "I had a great talk with Nicole today."

Tommy says he has to make sure Cliff wouldn't target him before voicing his opinion this week.  Christie says she wants to talk to Cliff this week because she wants to know if he is targeting her.  Nick says that if Cliff had won Christie and Tommy were going to be put up 100% this week.  

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy says he has to make sure Cliff wouldn't target him before voicing his opinion this week.  Christie says she wants to talk to Cliff this week because she wants to know if he is targeting her.  Nick says that if Cliff had won Christie and Tommy were going to be put up 100% this week.  

Dang, Nick really is playing the rat game well. 

I slightly differ with Holly in that I don't think people were all that upset about Christie being nominated this week. That's not to say that Christie's not in a really good spot, as she is, but this isn't like she's running everything. 

Not only that, but Tommy and Christie are now SUCH a pair that they'll be attacked as such in the future, which was not necessarily true before all of this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2