Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Tommy is telling Jackson that this is the perfect scenario because people will think that Jackson was going to be one of Tommy's noms even though he was never going to go on the block.  Tommy is again bringing up the "vote how I want you to" thing.

I hope Jackson trolls him. Hard.

• Love 9

Tommy says his goal is to get Christie off the block.  Jackson offered to play Houseguest's Choice for Christie but Tommy said that he thinks it will be Nick or Analyse and that he doesn't want people thinking that Christie and Jackson are close.

Tommy:  "It would mean a lot to have your vote at the end of the week."  Now Tommy has told Jackson that he intends to put up Cliff and Kat.

Analyse has to wear a chicken suit for a week.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

How does veto comp play out here? Are all three noms eligible?

What usually happens in a 3 nom situation is that the HoH will pull the other two names from the chip box for the Veto comp. If the name of one of the nominees is pulled, it works like HGs Choice (so if Kat is nominated and Kat's name chip gets pulled by Tommy, Kat gets to choose the next person to play). If the one of the two original Tommy nominees is pulled off the block, Tommy gets to name the replacement nominee. If Christie - the third nominee because of the comp - gets Veto'd off the block, there's no replacement nominee and the week continues with the usual two nominees. 

That's how it usually goes. Now watch, BB will change the rules and prove me wrong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

She’s enjoying this way too much. 

98BA01D7-A52E-4FC6-8F20-0A4201923322.jpeg

IF SHE ENDS UP IN FINAL 3 or 4 I WILL LOSE ALL HOPE in this SHOWS GAME PLAY AND IDEALS

Edited by RockYou
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Plus, it’s insulting to chickens everywhere. 

She's doing her best kindergarten concert performance, though! 

"Old MacDonald has a farm I DON'T KNOW MY LETTERS. With a bok-bok here and a bok-bok there..."

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, RockYou said:

IF SHE ENDS UP IN FINAL 3 or 4 I WILL LOSE ALL HOPE in this SHOWS GAME PLAY AND IDEALS

I'm so torn between using a "Welcome to Big Brother!" GIF and a "Oh, you sweet summer child" GIF. But both kinda apply. 

With Big Brother, it's not usually the best person who wins. You just kinda... swallow down the bitterness and hope that it's not the worst person to win. I usually don't root for someone when it comes down to the F2. I'm usually rooting against someone. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

She's doing her best kindergarten concert performance, though! 

"Old MacDonald has a farm I DON'T KNOW MY LETTERS. With a bok-bok here and a bok-bok there..."

fok fok here fok fok there....

here a fok there a fok 

Everywhere a fok fok ! 

• LOL 8

A couple of ways chickens are smarter than analice: they understand numbers and language (ok, chicken language, but still...)

“Experiments with newly hatched domestic chicks showed they can discriminate between quantities. They also have an idea about ordinality, which refers to the ability to place quantities in a series. Five-day-old domestic chicks presented with two sets of objects of different quantities disappearing behind two screens were able to successfully track which one hid the larger number by apparently performing simple arithmetic in the form of addition and subtraction...

Chicken communication is quite complex, and consists of a large repertoire of different visual displays and at least 24 distinct vocalizations.” 

Earthsky.org

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You just kinda... swallow down the bitterness and hope that it's not the worst person to win. I usually don't root for someone when it comes down to the F2. I'm usually rooting against someone. 

🍷clink🍷

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I wonder why first and third were so dramatic and second place was so meh & dumb. It appears the HG understood they were voted in because they weren’t popular or liked. If that was the case for the Field Trip why was 2nd place so weak? Dumb thought but it’s what on my mind. LOL!!!!

• Love 2

Ok....so, what happened.???

The Nom thread is not updated, yet.

But, I see Christie is 3rd Nom. 💃💫🌎🙌🏻🥳

What else happened???

Who else is on the block???

TIA! 

Edited by Dance4Life
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Ok....so, what happened.???

The Nom thread is not updated, yet.

But, I see Christie is 3rd Nom. 💃💫🌎🙌🏻🥳

What else happened???

Who else is on the block???

TIA! 

Jackson won (safe) & Sis 2nd place stupid punishment costume.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I tend to think we're not getting it, either, but there clearly IS a week that needs to be accounted for, ya know? So SOMEthing has to be up. I think it'll be a canceled eviction or something like that, but I think JBB is still in play. Heck, Julie might not be hyping it because THEY might not know what it is yet, ya know? There's certainly been plenty of stuff pulled out of asses in BB history, after all. 

Frankly, I think we’re overdue...

big-brother-15-reset-button.jpg

• Love 1

If the ‘other side’ still has pull.

How would Holly, Kat and Christie go on the Block?

Nobody should be voting for Kat as part of Cliff’s Angels.

Jackson would fight for Holly. 

Christie would get a lot of votes......bc, she is just like Jack.

Maybe only Sis and Nick vote to keep Christie.

Tommy’s HOH is good.....bc, he cannot Save Christie.

America has spoken!!!! 🇺🇸🇵🇷

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Omg!  Last night Christie and them were talking about this.  They said people were sad that Jack got evicted.

surrrrrre.....! 

I hope the Field Trip noms are crystal clear! 🤣

(This is the look Jack needs to keep. Hair down.  Facial hair.  When he does his man bun....he doesn’t look attractive)

Edited by Dance4Life
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Feeds are back.  Kat is crying.

She’s been playing so good and soooooo hard for so long. This just makes me sick. Then you have all the others that’s dont do sh*ttely squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Jackson is trying to console Kat.  He says if he hadn't won the Field Trip comp he would have been on the block next to her.

Jackson told her to pick him if she gets Houseguest's Choice.  He said he doesn't want her going home.

Jackson:  "I can tell you right now I'm not voting to evict you."

Jackson left the room and Kat told Jess that she will pick Jess if she gets Houseguest's Choice.

3 minutes ago, RockYou said:

She’s been playing so good and soooooo hard for so long. This just makes me sick. Then you have all the others that’s dont do sh*ttely squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat worked with the 6 as long as they had power then she turned on them. Nomination is a consequence of that decision not working out for her.

As long as Christie remains on the block, Kat's probably not going home. That's more of a chance than many others in her position have had.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Kat worked with the 6 as long as they had power then she turned on them. Nomination is a consequence of that decision not working out for her.

Nah, the six just used her as an added number without wanting to commit to her in any way and she rolled with it. She was always on the outside of that.

Besides, an actual floater - not the mangled definition people use now - is someone who floats over to where the power is each time it shifts, and that sounds like Kat's game. It's not easy, but it can be impressive if done right. I hope it works out for her.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, BK1978 said:

But then by that logic nobody would be allowed to speak.  There are words that out there that might not offend you but would offend others.  You might not even be aware of it.

Until tonight I did not know the meaning of the word gyp.  I mean I knew it meant to rip people off but I never made the connection to what the origin of the word might be.  Therefore, I would have no idea that I was offending the one million people or so that would find the word offensive.  Granted I personally never use that word but still I am willing to bet that Julie is probably in the same camp as me and she probably does not know the origin of such a word.

I am not offended by the word mansplaining (I am not sure why there is no such word as womansplaining as there have been plenty of times women have talked down to me because they thought I was a dumb guy who could not understand what they were saying.  But I digress.), but I am sure that there are men out there that are.  If that was a word you used on a regular basis would you remove it from your everyday speech?

I am not saying I back racist speech, but I am saying it is tough to police everything you say and I would not want to live in a world where you have to do so.   

Thank you, I agree 100%. Using a term or phrase that is commonly used in language does not make you racist. Using a word/phrase and not knowing its origins does not make you racist or an unintentional racist.

Choosing to use words and phrases that you know have a negative connotation to a certain group of people (e.g.,based on gender, ethnicity, country of origin, etc.) is not right and in some cases is racist.

However, you are not unintentionally racist if you use a common term and don’t know its origins. That’s really unfair and wrong. How do we unite as a people if we call someone an unintentional racist because he/she/they does not know the origins of the word? Seems like a good portion of the people on the forum did not know the origins of this word.

Branding people as unintentionally racist is awful. 

I am 54. There are so many terms and words that were commonly used when I was growing up that we now know are not right and can negatively affect a group in our society. Well, we don’t use those terms now because we’ve been educated and now know better.

For example, do you know where the term under the thumb comes from? Well, it’s not good. It’s from the late 1800s where a husband said his wife was under his thumb and he could hit her if he wanted to. My first husband abused me. If someone used that term in front of me to describe something, I am not going to jump to the conclusion that they condone wife abuse. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

Secondly, just because you don't think it is offensive or a "real" racist word doesn't change the fact that there are people who do

Which brings me to thirdly, intent can figure in to things, but not meaning to insult someone doesn't give a person free reign to use whatever words they want.

Of course you shouldn’t be given free rein to use terms you actually know are offense. On the other hand people shouldn’t be given free rein to assume bad motives of another who actually DOES NOT KNOW the origins of the word.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 12

Christie is blubbering:  "Why do I have to be on the block?  Why does there have to be 3 nominations?  It's not fair."

Nick says he doesn't think the Field Trip vote was based on America not liking anyone.  He says America could have been told to vote for your favorite to give them immunity.  So I'm guessing they were not told what America knew about the voting.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I don’t care if she stays or goes, but girl, stop crying and get to manifesting. Don’t just accept the fate. Jack made a plan, even if was a crappy one. 

Mostly because I don’t want to watch her cry for days. The game dealt you cards. Make the best even if you think it’s unfair. It’s BB—she should’ve expected twists. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nah, the six just used her as an added number without wanting to commit to her in any way and she rolled with it. She was always on the outside of that.

Besides, an actual floater - not the mangled definition people use now - is someone who floats over to where the power is each time it shifts, and that sounds like Kat's game. It's not easy, but it can be impressive if done right. I hope it works out for her.

I understand that a floater game means shifting with the power. But a good floater game means being good with all sides as the power shifts. Kat was good with the 6 as long as they had the power and she did what they asked. She even voted to evict Nicole (under orders of the 6) to maintain that role. During Cliff's HOH she managed to refuse to do as he asked and still maintained the floater role. She agreed to be nominated (stupid!) to maintain her cover and almost paid the price. When the power shifted dramatically, she openly floated to that new power. The problem was, she let Nick take over her former floater role...no matter how bad he was at it, he still managed to not be the one responsible for Jack being gone. In contrast, Kat flat out refused to do what the 6 asked of her. Of course the 6 were using her, like she had been using them, but by putting herself in the position of having to openly choose a side, she forfeited floater status. When the power shifted, she was the loser this time.

By a quirk of fate, Kat doesn't HAVE to win Veto this week to survive. As long as Christie is still up next Thursday, Kat is probably safe. So while I'm sure these tears are part of her manipulation strategy, she needs to suck it up and stop pretending like this is all so unfair. Don't be a Christie! (Who actually seems to have been dealt a raw deal in the sense that the twist screwed up what should have been a safe week for her. 🎉 Too bad, so sad.😆😜)

Oh...and I just realized that Holly and Jackson now are in position to be the floaters...Crazy! But I think that will only last until the vote Thursday.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Are there actual tears for once or is this Christie's usual crying-without-tears bullshit?

Her eyes were a little glossy, but I always seem to get there a few minutes too late for any actual cauterwaulin.’ 

Cliff, who is also on the block, was consoling this entitled twat. 

Where’s the tactless awkward nick we all know and despise, to say something totally horrible, like, “man, they must really, really hate you. Like you think people hate jackson, and you’re in that exact same category. Sucks to be you!” 

• LOL 9
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "Jackson is devastated right now.  He went to cut the watermelon and it was rotten."

Even funnier now that I know that was a real quote!

I just saw it last night but the angry alien smashed a watermelon and I laughed imaging Jackson’s reaction.    

Earlier today I saw a man in the grocery store w/3 watermelons in his cart and said Jackson? and started laughing. Pretty sure my kids think I’m nuts. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Everything goes right in the game for Christie.
Christie: "Yay! I love The Universe and it loves me back!"

Everything goes wrong in the game for Christie.
Christie: "I HAVE TO RETHINK MY WHOLE BELIEF SYSTEM NOW."

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm kind of worried Christie will talk Jess into thinking that it's not FAIR that she was put on the block by "America". I think Jess is particularly susceptible to this kind of bullshit.

Another like reason why like Jess can go like any old day like now. But like mainly because of like her constant like word salading. Like. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I understand that a floater game means shifting with the power. But a good floater game means being good with all sides as the power shifts. Kat was good with the 6 as long as they had the power and she did what they asked. She even voted to evict Nicole (under orders of the 6) to maintain that role. During Cliff's HOH she managed to refuse to do as he asked and still maintained the floater role. She agreed to be nominated (stupid!) to maintain her cover and almost paid the price. When the power shifted dramatically, she openly floated to that new power. The problem was, she let Nick take over her former floater role...no matter how bad he was at it, he still managed to not be the one responsible for Jack being gone. In contrast, Kat flat out refused to do what the 6 asked of her. Of course the 6 were using her, like she had been using them, but by putting herself in the position of having to openly choose a side, she forfeited floater status. When the power shifted, she was the loser this time.

By a quirk of fate, Kat doesn't HAVE to win Veto this week to survive. As long as Christie is still up next Thursday, Kat is probably safe. So while I'm sure these tears are part of her manipulation strategy, she needs to suck it up and stop pretending like this is all so unfair. Don't be a Christie! (Who actually seems to have been dealt a raw deal in the sense that the twist screwed up what should have been a safe week for her. 🎉 Too bad, so sad.😆😜)

Oh...and I just realized that Holly and Jackson now are in position to be the floaters...Crazy! But I think that will only last until the vote Thursday.

For the sake of clarity, I only said the floater thing to make sure we were on the same page, not to imply anything. Like I said, it's become so mangled (drives me nuts) and I refuse to give in to the wrong way haha

I'm curious what you mean when you say "refused to do what the 6 asked of her". The Boat Room Fight kind of changed the way things were working where it pertained to the 6, and Kat working with them specifically. Do you mean voting to keep Jack? Why would she vote to keep someone who was the catalyst for the fight that almost got her sent home? For a move (as much as it was one I wouldn't personally make) she did to gain trust and acceptance with them? Sounds to me like they were the ones burning her there, not the other way around. I don't blame her, for more than one reason, to go with the other side after that, power or not.

She can continue to try and float, at least as a means of self-preservation, beyond this moment, especially when Nick is such a reckless player. It's cliche, but the game is sort of a marathon. If she has the social chops to pull it off, she can continue to make sure she's good with everyone enough to be safe. As Yogi Berra and Lenny Kravitz once said: it ain't over 'til it's over.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christie could use life coach Kaitlyn right now. 

I would pay good money to see Kaitlyn come back right now and tell Christie that she manifested this. AND STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT BB20, OKAY?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14