Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Analyse: "I've always been a girl who doesn't identify with, like, the whole feminism thing. That's just my point of view. Like, that's where I stand, so. I don't really agree with the whole girl - like, yes, that's fucking cool because I get it. If she wants to keep me longer in the game, cool. I just, like, don't agree with the whole feminism thing."
Christie: "No, I agree. I don't even think in the real world that she's a man hater. I just think that because she knows she lacks in, like, her physical - like, she lacks in physical comps here, she thinks it's her best bet, I just don't think it's right that she's purposely only nominating guys."
Nick: "Yeah, it's bullshit."

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nick: "They are, bro. They're fucking dorks. Fuck Kat and her fucking dumb ditzy-ass bullshit. She's smart as fuck. Fuck Holly-"
Christie, laughing with Analyse: "She's smart as fuck?"
Analyse: "That's what I've been saying since Day 1."
Nick: "Jackson was BFFs with me the whole time. I fucking knew that and I was feeding him positive information 'cause I knew he was gonna bring it back to you guys after I found out he was being a fucking snake to me. So he can fucking go, I don't trust him. Holly, I don't fucking trust. Jess needs to fucking go, bro. Like tomorrow."
Christie, laughing: "Tomorrow."
Nick: "Tomorrow, she needs to go. UGH! Fucking can't stand her, bro. She's fucking bad."
Analyse: "Jess is scary."
Nick: "As long as Jess is here, Jackson has to stay for me. For me personally."
Christie: "So you have to be the one to take Jess out."
Nick: "I'll fucking take her out gladly and be like, "This is 2019 and you're talking about equality and you're gonna have an all girls alliance and you're gonna pick a girl to win because she's a girl?'"
Christie: "Nick's very hot right now."
Analyse: "Very."
Nick: "No because that's honestly fucking bullshit, dude. No, because what if I was like 'No, I'm gonna have an all guys and I'm not gonna fucking vote for you because you're a female?' The fuck?! That's discriminatory. I don't fuck with that, bro."
Analyse: "Yeah, we gotta calm it down on the f bombs."
Nick: "No. No! Because that's bullshit. That's ignorance at its finest."

Sensitivity training with Nick Maccarone, y'all. 

Nick: "You're not gonna fucking discriminate against me because I'm a fucking male." 

I love it! Rage on, Nick!  Rage on!

Nick forgets he is still a Jr. Counselor as he has not completed all his counseling hours.

His ass can go work with Sis at Cluckin’ Bell Fried Chicken! 🐥

• LOL 6

Jackson went up to the HoH room to see where Nick, Christie, and Analyse were going to sleep in hopes of getting the target/bullseye room to him and Holly. They all say they're going to sleep elsewhere. Just because Jackson goes to leave, Nick asks Jackson, "Are you gonna, y'know, dump one?" but Christie was also talking to Jackson so Jackson ignored Nick. 

Nick: "Oh, you didn't hear me. Are you gonna dump one? In her?"
Christie *gasps* "Don't say that. That's yucky."
Jackson: "No! No."
Nick: "Strappin'?"
Jackson: "No! No! We're not having this conversation. No!"
Analyse: "You should have heard all the questions he'd ask me and Jack. Literally."
Jackson: "Dump one?!"
Christie: "Like, ew! It just sounds gross."
Jackson: "She's not a waste management dumpster."
Nick: "No, no! I was tryin' to be, like, word around it. So people didn't know, y'know?"
Jackson, starts laughing: "Dump one?! Ew! EW!"
Christie: "Because it was like, 'You gonna dump one?' Long pause. Long pause. 'In her?'. Like, ew!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Holly gets called to the DR downstairs and then Nick gets called almost a minute later to the downstairs DR.

Because Production knows that Holly is going to put on a full face of makeup at 1 am just because she was called for a quick three question DR and they know she's gonna be an hour before she's ready. 

Tommy: "You're not gonna go home on my HoH."
Christie: "That would be horrible. That would be a tragedy, actually."

She doesn't deserve this, guys, and it's not supposed to happen so she's not going to have it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Wow after reading some of the shit that comes out of Nick's mouth...I...well hell I am at a loss for words.  That dude has some serious problems.

Nick's, like, half a perv before midnight but as soon as the clock ticks over, he goes full perv every night. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I wonder if part of why Christie looks older is her coloring. I knew - vaguely, she was 3 or 4 years older than me - a girl in my neighborhood when I was a kid who had similar coloring and always looked older than she was. 

That said, losing that Field Trip comp couldn't have happened to a more fitting person, Christie. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

But Tyra Banks taught me that a model needs to be able to smize, and I find it hard to believe she can pull off showing life in her eyes.

Maybe she's just really good at tooching.

That's the second time this summer I've used Tyra's neologisms in this thread. ANTM may be history but the damage lingers forever.

4 hours ago, Nashville said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You beat me to posting Eurythmics. You trumped it with Melissa Manchester. But it was the KISS song that made me your love slave forever.

Anyway. Wonder if it'll be Otev this week?

Spoiler

CMz9cA_WUAA5_aP.png.326242e2e3df16be0a130cb9b554a5ea.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Off the wall question. Any chance Nick is acting like ‘he thinks’ cool kids act? Out of all the HGs he is the one that will have the most difficulty in bouncing back in real life.

Lol... still think Jess saw something in one of Tommy’s family pictures and knows about Tommy and Christy. (Sorry, I can’t get that out of my head.)  It would make this week interesting with Christie on the block.  How many Tommy I love you’s would it take to make the others forget that?  Better yet ... how long would it take Christie/Tommy to convince themselves that it worked?

Is it true that Analyse got a degree in communications? And is working on her Master’s? 

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Analyse: "Yeah, we gotta calm it down on the f bombs."

When Analyse is telling you you swear too much, and Jackson is saying you're being disgusting... you have a real problem. 

I suspect Nick is going to have a hard time finding employment after this. He seems way too weird and unstable and inappropriate to be a therapist. Well, I sure wouldn't go to him after what I've read here.

At the very least, he has to know people in his community are watching this stuff. Does he think any of this will seem normal to them? 

Edited by Melina22
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Is it true that Analyse got a degree in communications? And is working on her Master’s? 

If this is true, I'm gobsmacked. 

• LOL 1
19 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

I don't know if they'd be the same but at my alma mater Mass Communications was the jock major. Also I knew a few "I'm only in college because my parents made me" types who majored in it because they could put minimal effort into it. The major partier I knew  (same dorm) was an English major. She flunked out after her second semester.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

My dislike is really for the group as a whole. From the jump they were smarter better stronger and the most liked HGs ever in B.B.  And had no problem saying so. They pulled the worst out of each other.  

The others seem to be more true to the people they actually are and remember it’s a game.

Can’t remember them ever sinking to the levels of the big group.  And those levels were really low. 

Was Jackson the only one that voiced that America voting for the 3 for the field trip was not a good thing?

ETA  Analyse’s communication degree — made that up ... well ...  won’t we be surprised if it’s actually true?

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 7

Just dropping in to weigh in on Nick. What’s interesting to me is that in terms of ethics, there are regulations about appearing on TV/radio/media as a professional and ways you will be accountable for what you say. As far as I know, there aren’t really regulations for appearing on a reality show as yourself, not in your professional capacity. But the way he acts is so truly disturbing. He makes comments regularly that could be considered harassment, he goes out of his way to initiate sexual conversations, and he presents himself as being aroused by other people’s sexual behavior that he hasn’t been included in. And I think it’s a tricky situation, because these people are in an environment in which there could be game related consequences for telling Nick that he’s making them uncomfortable, so I don’t know that we have a full picture of how people are actually perceiving him. 

Most places that involve work with children expect some degree of discretion in everyday life behavior. Regardless of how he is with the children themselves, I don’t think he’s an appropriate mental health professional based on what we’ve seen. Why would you want to trust someone like him with your mental health? At best, his judgment is wildly erratic. 

• Love 13

Morning, peeps.

Watching BBAD now. Christie is telling Jess that during jess’s HOH, holly came up with a plan to rebuild christy and snackson’s relationship, by having christy use her power (gawd, I thought we were done having to hear about that 🤢) and to take Jackson down and put up cliff. Christie: “I said ab-so-loooot-ly not. I gave Jess my word that I wasn’t gonna use my power, and I will not backtrack what I believe in. I’m sorry, I know that you are in a showmance with him and this goes beyond the house, but I am after michie. And she just shut it right down, when I wasn’t budging, and never brought it up again. But I don’t know what the fuck they’re telling you, that they’re loyal to you. She wanted me to fuck your nominations and keep michie. And I have witnesses that will tell you that I fucking shut it down quicker than anything cause I would never, A. break my word, B. fuck your nominations, or C. keep someone that I do not wanna work with in this house. And that is on my sister’s life. So I don’t know what they’re trying to play, loyal to you. They are playing one game. And they flip flopped last week because they knew that if they didn’t, he was going out.” 

Then she starts talking about two weeks ago, when nick win veto, they were all like whatever, throw up a pawn, it will be easy and Sam will go, then holly was “this close to wanting to send Nicole out because Nicole was saying her name and no one even knew what the fuck she was talking about. Me and tommy spent 45 minutes in the target room convincing her how stoopid of an idea that was. Nicole did nothing to her! It caused the whole argument, it was very relevant in there, about how we were clashing over Nicole, and why I was defending Nicole and rallying for Nicole, for the second time in this game! She wanted her out! But now everyone’s best friends, they’re all up each other’s fuckin asses.”  Sniffle sniffle sniff. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, wait.what said:

I have been in a situation at work with a person just like her x 3 weeks, so I may be a little salty..

My condolences. I think for those of us who do have a more visceral reaction to her, it’s because we are also stuck with someone she reminds us of, be it a work situation or family or whatever. I also have a colleague who is prone to histrionics and mind-boggling revisionist history; who spouts platitudes that are miles away from her actual behaviors and attitude, and who is absolutely convinced of her moral superiority. It’s exhausting dealing with these people in real life, and probably makes me hate Christie a little more than is actually reasonable 😬

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Why would you want to trust someone like him with your mental health? At best, his judgment is wildly erratic. 

100%. I’m never down for the SJWs trying to get houseguests fired and all that crap, but this guy is making it awfully hard for anyone to take him seriously in any kind of mental health capacity.  On top of that, anyone who works with kids should be aware that, fairly or not, your public actions will be judged with a different standard. This is one reason why I don’t post anything to social media (hence, I save all my commentary for you fine folks 😊). As witnessed earlier in the PC language debate in this very thread, what’s ok to say now can turn and not everyone is on the same page with what’s PC and what isn’t.  These tweets and posts and YouTube videos and  GIFs and what have you are digital cockroaches; they will live forever. I would be very surprised if nick is able to maintain his professional status after this. But hell, he’d probably rather work at Clucky Fried Chickies with analice anyway, so whatevs.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Ok Team Good Feeds, who do we want to win veto tomorrow?  I need to know which scenario to focus on manifesting.

Watching christie’s campaign to bury Jackson and Holly, I want one of them to win, because I want to see her break her ankle backpedaling to suck up to them. 🍿

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christie realizes the votes to evict Kat are just not there, No doubt hoping the veto is a “most tears in a bucket” competition. 

She would never win that since, as we've discussed, there are never any actual tears when she 'cries.' Kat is much better at creating actual tears with her fake crying!

9 hours ago, missyb said:

Nick is starting his plan to "blackmail" Nicole. He is giving her the routine about during Holly's HOH, it was Hollys idea to put up Nicole and she would only put her up if she went home. I did hear Holly say that but she said it in regard to her entire group needed to be on board. She did not really want to do it. The idea was always to get Nick or Sam out. 
However, Nick wants to turn Nicole from H/J to become a 6 with Bleh, Nick,Tommy,Chris and , Sis. 
This conversation is a plan he has with Tommy. He is manipulating her into thinking her only safe place is with him. The unsaid par tis that if she doesn't vote with him, he will no longer protect her.

fuck off gordon ramsay GIF

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nick: "Oh, you didn't hear me. Are you gonna dump one? In her?"
Christie *gasps* "Don't say that. That's yucky."
Jackson: "No! No."
Nick: "Strappin'?"

I just want to say that my Dad was in the Navy and that I've been around Navy/Sailors my whole life, and I have never heard anyone talk like that. Ever.

Seriously who talks like that?   

I just can't with Nick. Not only is he gross and nasty AF, his desperation to be considered a "Cool Kid" is annoying and off putting. I'm surprised he didn't have a breakdown last week pretending like he was lowering himself to work with the nerds.  

• Love 14

Well, at least Jackson gets that the winners of the vote were not America's favorites.

Credit where credit is due, I guess. I would have been willing to bet he thought it meant America loved him. I still object strongly to the whole gimmick. There's no way in hell I ever wanted Jackson to get some kind of reward out of this. You don't vote for someone to get a punishment so they can get a reward, and you don't vote for someone to get a reward so they can get a punishment. BB was just messing with us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

With everything I'm reading about what y'all are reporting Nick is saying, and from what I've seen in the broadcast shows and clips here with regards to body language etc., I think Nick is giving off more than a little whiff of incel.  His "relationship", or should I say relations with Bella was a fluke.  I don't think Nick is violent, but I'll bet when he's home alone, he can get pretty worked up and resentful.  I mean, when man-whore, frat-boy Jackson takes you to task for being crass and inappropriate....

From Wikipedia:

Incels, a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an onlinesubculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3]

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[4] self-loathing,[5] misogyny,[6] racism,[6] a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[7][8][9][6] The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[10][11]

Edited by HurricaneVal
@#$%& autocorrect!
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Credit where credit is due, I guess. I would have been willing to bet he thought it meant America loved him. I still object strongly to the whole gimmick. There's no way in hell I ever wanted Jackson to get some kind of reward out of this. You don't vote for someone to get a punishment so they can get a reward, and you don't vote for someone to get a reward so they can get a punishment. BB was just messing with us.

Jackson’s a douchebag but he is sort of self aware. 

It was funnier when Christie realized that the “field trip” vote was really an “America hates you” vote. The universe manifested their dislike of her and she was shocked, shocked! 

Idk fir me whenever she does her ugly cry that’s a feed switch for me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Nick and Jackson are playing in veto.

Okay, I think I'm good with this.  Nick will probably throw it so as not to show his cards, and Jackson won't take Christie down.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Okay, I think I'm good with this.  Nick will probably throw it so as not to show his cards, and Jackson won't take Christie down.

I hope that’s thats the case. The way Nick is talking I’m not so sure. He is off his rocker!!! 

I just need Christie to stay on the block!!!!!! Please!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

I hope that’s thats the case. The way Nick is talking I’m not so sure. He is off his rocker!!! 

I just need Christie to stay on the block!!!!!! Please!

Yeah, I think Christie might have picked Nick to play, so he could try to win and take her down as if he was obligated by her selection.  Ugh.  I need Nick out after Christie, though I worry that I keep moving Jackson further down my hit list.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Yeah, I think Christie might have picked Nick to play, so he could try to win and take her down as if he was obligated by her selection.  Ugh.  I need Nick out after Christie, though I worry that I keep moving Jackson further down my hit list.

I know, I’m doing the same lol. I really, REALLY don’t like Jackson but these others keep making me dislike them even more and moving Jackson lower on the list!! Nick has gone too far, he is just gross!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Analyse:  "I just want to get out of this costume."  It's not even been 24 hours yet and she's whining about it.

And she's not even getting splattered with alien guts or having to run around the house at the speed of whatever or anything.  Easiest 'punishment' ever.

• Love 5

Nick is really rising to the top of my hate list. Obviously because of the grossness, but also because he’s so good at being a little weasel which could fuck up the games of the few remaining people I still like, mostly Nicole. 

• Love 22

Analice trying to convince Jackson that Christie really wants to work with J & H. Says Christie wanted to sleep in the room with them last night but tommy told her not to because he didn’t want it to be obvious to the others. Wish they’d relay this to Jess & Nicole. 

Analice’s pitch is that as long as Christie is there, there’s always a target in front of Jackson, but if she goes, he’ll be next. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

In my opinion, Nick is severely disturbed.  I hope Bella (a tad less disturbed) is viewing this aberrant behavior, taking heed of the red flags and has put that stupid, ugly necklace on eBay, puts the cash down on a car and drives far, far away.  I’m manifesting the Universe to keep children away from this pervert.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Nick and Jackson are playing in veto.

I need Jackson, Kat , or Cliff to win this.  

I hope Jackson goes for it, but I realize he can keep Tommy and Christie at bay if he doesn't win.  I just want Christie to stay on the block.

• Love 8

Analyse is telling Holly that she doesn't fully trust Christie but she has to work with her because she doesn't have any relationships on the other side of the house.  And whose fault is that, Analyse?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Analyse is bitching some more about having to wear the chicken costume.  She said she has to wear the hood.  Yesterday she had it down and they called her in and told her she had to wear the hood.  Ha ha.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie thinks nick will take her down because he’s a player and a fan of the game so he thinks her situation is just as unfair as she does. 

And homegirl is looking rough this morning. 

0DC24307-EFE0-4629-B2C1-758983BEF06B.jpeg

It's not unfair, Christie.  Actually, America, specifically live feeders, have a clearer picture of who you are than anyone in the house.  So if we set you up to go on the block, you deserve it.

• Love 14

I wonder if BB is going to give her a chicken bathing suit to wear.  I seem to remember some past contestants getting bathing suit versions of their costumes.  Then again, Tommy didn't get one for his.  I hope they don't give her one.  Tanning is one of the hobbies she listed on her bio so it would be great if she couldn't do that because of her chicken costume.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2