Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thirst Impressions

• Start Topic

In Provence, France, an excursion features wine and laughs; Teddi and Kyle overindulge, leading to a night of revelations, tears, and chaos; Denise and Camille return to their homes for the first time since wildfires upended their lives.

Airs 6/18/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Camille made a huge error in thinking that any of these women had a drop of human kindness in their silicone enhanced breasts.

You are too funny. 😂

I’m with the ladies in finding Camille confusing. It’s hard to tell where you stand with her. But I really hope we don’t see another gang-up. I always feel for the person on the receiving end of it, even if the other party had some valid grievances. 

• Love 17

Ok, I get migraines so I understand that Erika is miserable.  In fact, I had one earlier today that is finally letting up enough for me to be able to watch tv.  (And this is what I’m watching, hah!)

But she could have maybe explained herself instead of just being a raging miserable bitch to everyone at breakfast.  Unless perhaps she’s not telling the truth in her talking head.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
28 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, I get migraines so I understand that Erika is miserable.  In fact, I had one earlier today that is finally letting up enough for me to be able to watch tv.  (And this is what I’m watching, hah!)

But she could have maybe explained herself instead of just being a raging miserable bitch to everyone at breakfast.  Unless perhaps she’s not telling the truth in her talking head.

I don’t think it was the migraine.  Erika had a puss on practically the whole time.  She looked annoyed at all of them for some reason.

• Love 23
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I've been gone since Dubai.

Rinna you are not LVP and will never be LVP. And I can't stand LVP.

Oh for the days of bad vaping psychic dinners with the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.

TMCFR is back next week. 🤮🤮🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Ok, now this is kind of funny watching all the drunk shenanigans. I’ll bet the staff of this chateau are counting down the hours until they check out. 

Usually, we don't see such drunken shenanigans from the Beverly Hills housewives.  I guess being in a chateau with nowhere to escape to, and the film crew being there - we finally get to see what happens.

I still really dislike most of these women, and Erika, Teddi and Rinna are high on my list tonight.  Amazingly, Dorit has not overly annoyed me this trip.  

• Love 17