Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thirst Impressions

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Well, to be fair, I think Erika fakes everything. If she’s breathing, she’s faking. 

I get the impression (again, from what we've seen on the show) that Erika is afraid to feel anything, or afraid to let any feelings she has come out.  It seems, to me, that she is afraid to let anyone see her being vulnerable, as if that is a bad thing.  She has alluded to having a tough childhood, that her mother was very hard on her, etc., but the wall she has built around herself, or the impression that she is impenetrable, is what she lives for, in my opinion.  

I don't understand that kind of personality - everything is all so blase, she just never seems exhilarated by anything - you never see her express sheer joy.  Even with her vanity project/act - she even seems to be over that at times, as well.  I hope that if she does let that wall down with anyone, it is her son, but I don't think that is the case, either, because she never even mentions him (I know he wants nothing to do with the show, but not even a mention of him seems odd to me.)  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle is interesting in that she speaks highly of her mother and father, but then she apparently had no structure as a child. She also said she was driving herself at 13. 

I think her upbringing was tougher than she’ll even admit to herself. A 13-year-old should not have that much responsibility, especially in Los Angeles traffic. The fact that her sisters freaked out about her doing a show loosely based on their childhood speaks volumes to me.

• Love 20
Just now, Blindfox said:

I think her upbringing was tougher than she’ll even admit to herself. A 13-year-old should not have that much responsibility, especially in Los Angeles traffic. The fact that her sisters freaked out about her doing a show loosely based on their childhood speaks volumes to me.

I’ve wondered that too. I could be completely wrong, but my guess is their mother was one of those moms who loved them dearly but maybe focused too much on $, and not the well-being of her kids. Most parents are anxious about their 16-year-olds driving, never mind a 13-year-old! Also agree that the sisters probably flipped because they worried Kyle would expose darker family secrets. Maybe the reason Kyle still lets Portia sleep in the same bed and she worries so much about all her kids is because she wasn’t looked after properly when she was a child. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

This.

Kyle is one of my faves, but she's really going down in my estimation as the season goes on (her and Teddi irk me, her attitude towards Camile irks me, her stance against LVP irks me).

Erika can irk me to no end too, but I actually understand her lately, and particularly on this episode.

I get migraines, so I know how debilitating they can be.  These women are always complaining of some malady and it SIDELINES them.

So how can they not see that Erika - who isn't some great gregarious person anyway - was suffering from a migraine, yet STILL joined them on the wine tasting excursion (there's no way in Hell I'd go)?

I think was really BIG of her.

And what does Kyle & Teddi do?  They crap on Erika ... AGAIN ... everything from re-hashing the Rinna-playing-Erika-at-Farahween non-debacle to the now "we don't think you like us" bit.  Come onnnnnnnn.

I know they were drunk of their butts but ... seriously???????

I can't BELIEVE I'm saying this, but I actually side with Erika, Rinna and Dorit this episode (something I NEVER thought I'd ever hear myself say) in saying that yes ... Kyle & Teddi were being bullies.  

Erika has made certain efforts to be more of a girl's girl.  She'll never reach the levels of the other women.  But she is, in no way, as closed-off as she once was.  

And yes, it seems like since LVP and Camille were not there, it was time to rag on anyone else.  That was you, Erika.  

Not nice, girls.

Erica’s migraine started the minute she stepped on that plane in L.A.  She knew she was being targeted by Kyle & Teddy.  I wouldn’t have went with those bitches.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I think that Big Kathy ruled Kyle and K and K with an iron fist. It seems to me that she cared more about Big Kathy than anything else. Thus, Kyle still has the after effects of that years later.

That would be my guess - and Kyle was expected to keep her mother happy and also to zip her lips about things that were ugly, including Kim’s addictions.

• Love 14
(edited)

Did any of these ho wives have great parents?  I think Rinna's seemed normal, have no idea about Dorit's, but Kyle's parent story is well documented, Erika had dad issues and apparently her mother was cold to her. Teddi's parent kept his sons of out jail a few times, although their assaults and drunken behavior did make it to court a few times which resulted in community service.  Teddi led a very colorful life...I'll put it that way.

I think at some point, we have to stop blaming our parents for our own behavior.  These woman should "own it" and try to do better. I cringe when I see Kyle doing everything but wiping her kid's ass.    

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

As much as Erika is standoffish and a buzz kill, I totally agree with her on the thing with Kyle and Teddi. They are trying to force their opinion of how they think she should have felt on her, and won't let it go even after Erika told them multiple times to stop. I don't understand why this is even still an issue. They were becoming drunk mean girls and it wasn't a good look.

When they first sat down at the table, Erika said something and then both Teddi and Kyle rolled their eyes. They also stared at each other and smirked. It was super cliquey and bitchy.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Also interesting that LVP was able to draft Teddi for “dirty work” based on bad feelings between her and Dorit - and now Kyle is able to draft Teddi for support based on bad feelings between her and Erika. Teddi is too vulnerable for such agendas. That said, Teddi has every right to blast both Dorit and Erika on her own behalf - they’ve been total assholes toward her sometimes (perhaps sensing her vulnerabilities).

While I agree Teddi had the right to blast Dorit about the 4:00PM vs 5:00-7:00 drinks and proper stemware, I'm totally team Erika in their separate dispute.

Teddi put words in Erika's mouth. Erika did not say I totally agree with you Teddi at the Dorit magazine after drinks. All I remember Erika saying anything was when they walked up the stairs, Teddi said something and Erika's response was "yes". Erika called it at the reunion, Teddi is not some innocent lamb in the woods - she's sneaky and uses tears when she doesn't get her way so she can play victim.

Teddi has become Kyle's echo this season. If you notice, Kyle gravitates towards the HW that is younger than her so she can be alpha. She did it with Taylor, and started to with Dorit until she and Dorit went into which one of us does LVP love more. She didn't click with Joyce because Joyce has better hair.

• LOL 8
  • Love 16
(edited)
15 hours ago, renatae said:

I laughed out loud when she stuck her finger in her mouth when a couple of the others, probably Kyle and Teddi, were carrying on maudlinly. So genuinely funny!

Aw... I love the word lugubrious...

(change it back?)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, izabella said:

Did anyone imitate Kyle?  They could have done the same walk she did for Teddi.  Kyle also walks like she just got off a horse.  When she left the table to go find Erika in her bedroom, she was indistinguishable from Teddi in her lumbering walk.

Rinna imitated Kyle by running away from the table and screaming OMG is that a bee? Where's my epi-pen?

I was secretly hoping that someone would mimic sprinkling topik on her head and parting and teasing her hair. followed by using a brow pencil to stencil in the Curious George hairline she's been favoring.

Regarding Teddi's walk. I don't think it looks like she just got off a horse, it was more like a rancher who got off his horse after a 24 hour cattle drive. This isn't the type of horseback riding Teddi does when she "shows", it jumping and more equestrian. She should have better posture, why is she always slumping?

My own belief is that Teddi's walk is left over from when she was heavier. when she was heavy, she crouched and slumped forward to try to hide her size and mentally she's never gotten over that.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do wonder about Teddi.  Even before they got drunk, she was talking about the impersonations at the wine tasting and she called it "INTERPRETATIONS."   LOL  I think that's what she thinks is correct.  Please. 

Rinna kept telling everyone that that was her interpretation of the Erika Jayne persona. Maybe that’s why Teddi is confused.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna kept telling everyone that that was her interpretation of the Erika Jayne persona. Maybe that’s why Teddi is confused.

Or, maybe Teddi was just hammered!!  😉

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I really liked Kyle's Jacket

Still Team Erika all the way but this particular length, color extension needs to be retired - it looks very Victoria Gotti-esque

I really liked Dorit's sweater. I'm sure it's WAY out of my price range, but it looked really comfy.

• Love 4

female lead lustily inhaling a giant burger while drinking rivers of beer as proof she possesses a magical unicorn body capable of scarfing down 2200 calories with no need of breathing, burping, walking the food haze off, or god forbid, farting.

Oh my goodness, did you know me back in my 20s and 30s?! Because while Today Me still looks pretty OK, she also misses that bitch, haha!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I agree Teddi had the right to blast Dorit about the 4:00PM vs 5:00-7:00 drinks and proper stemware, I'm totally team Erika in their separate dispute.

Teddi put words in Erika's mouth. Erika did not say I totally agree with you Teddi at the Dorit magazine after drinks. All I remember Erika saying anything was when they walked up the stairs, Teddi said something and Erika's response was "yes". Erika called it at the reunion, Teddi is not some innocent lamb in the woods - she's sneaky and uses tears when she doesn't get her way so she can play victim.

Teddi has become Kyle's echo this season. If you notice, Kyle gravitates towards the HW that is younger than her so she can be alpha. She did it with Taylor, and started to with Dorit until she and Dorit went into which one of us does LVP love more. She didn't click with Joyce because Joyce has better hair.

imo both Erika and Dorit have spoken to Teddi in rude and condescending ways that called for a big “fuck off” on Teddi’s part. Erika did the same with Eileen - another one who should’ve told her off.

• Love 11
(edited)
31 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Because while Today Me still looks pretty OK, she also misses that bitch, haha!

....Ha!  For me, it's not about appearance in those rom com scenes,  it's more about presenting a female body as  eating  lustily without having any of the more common body reactions people have when getting their food on  (the same reactions movies celebrate men for having). I hate seeing the female body presented as a perfect empty vessel that can absorb anything without a flutter, instead of a living, breathing entity (see also: scenes where women cry. There are absolutely woman who cry "pretty",  but many of us grimace like a gargoyle on a medieval church,  skin red and splotchy, noses running,  our bodies showing the impact of what we're feeling.) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I noticed that Erika was completely make-up free when Rinna came into her room.  Her skin wasn't so dewy-looking as I thought, from past episodes when it appeared she was make-up less.  I don't know if she had just finished doing a facial scrub or exfoliation, but her face looked very red and blotchy.  

As someone with fair skin like Erika,  I can flush and look blotchy very easily especially when it is cold out.  It is also very unpredictable.  Some nights I can remove my makeup and apply my skincare and I look dewy.  Other nights I look rough but wake up looking fresh.  I will use the same products but get different results.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, film noire said:

She strikes me as a toxic asshole with three settings: bored, bitchy or brutal.

You ever so deftly hit the nail on the head with your entire post.  Migraine or not, she's simply not into them.  I would love to know how she really feels about these women.  I don't think she has any fucks to give over any of them, and simply pays lip service to them for a paycheck.  

Jealousy is rearing it's ugly head as some of the ladies noticed the closeness of Kyle & Teddi.  With or without LVP, this group will continue to find fault with each other.  I am curious as to how next week's conversation between Camille and Dorit is going to go with Camille asking her where she gets her money.  That should be a doozy of a conversation!

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Jealousy is rearing it's ugly head as some of the ladies noticed the closeness of Kyle & Teddi.  With or without LVP, this group will continue to find fault with each other.  I am curious as to how next week's conversation between Camille and Dorit is going to go with Camille asking her where she gets her money.  That should be a doozy of a conversation!

Looks like Rinna is stepping up her shit-stirrer game.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Preach!  (See also: every rom com female lead lustily inhaling a giant burger while drinking rivers of beer as proof she possesses a magical unicorn body capable of scarfing down 2200 calories with no need of breathing,  burping, walking the food haze off, or god forbid, farting.)

I am so tired of Erika using this line of defense (some version of "Other women and their dirty womenly ways keep me from sharing my glittering inner self in the sunlight of my unseen joy") because it's nothing but thinly-veiled blame, imo. And isn't it interesting that Erika is only guarded when it comes to "sharing" positive emotions?   When it comes to  spreading darkness, Erika flings that toxic crap like an ebola-laden monkey with perfect aim. She's not the least bit reserved when it comes to violently shoving a plate aside or hissing "Don't you come at me!" - like Tony Soprano facing down Junior - when questioned about some goddamn thing she said. She strikes me as a toxic asshole with three settings: bored, bitchy or brutal.

And (at least on the show) she lives to punish people who are having a good time, imo, especially if they're doing so in the presence of her scenery-chewing portrayal of a soap opera villainess in the grip of a sulk, a shit-fit, or full-on emotional withdrawal fueled by total disdain.  Not so ironically, Erika acts as the dark cloud in the room she accused LVP of being, and I think that might be a large part of why LVP gets under her touchy-as-fuck skin.  Until this season, Lisa Vanderpump always found a way to engage on RHoBH with some measure of good cheer (for want of a better phrase). LVP is in no way perfect, but there's a joy in her that rises in the presence of banter and group fun, whereas Erika (for all her attempts to be edgy as fuck and break all the lady-rulz) has the emotional resonance of a particularly embittered nun.

Too long /didn't read: Erika Jayne is a cunty buzzkill, yo!

YO!

preach tina fey GIF by Sisters

• Love 8
3 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

think at some point, we have to stop blaming our parents for our own behavior.  These woman should "own it" and try to do better. I cringe when I see Kyle doing everything but wiping her kid's ass.    

I agree.  They had it sooo bad.  Boo hoo.  They had everything and they’re still fucked up, Kim especially.  And why may I ask didn’t Kyle knock Rinnas block off her head after what she did to Kim at that stupid party?  I would have thrown her skinny ass out on the lawn.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

And why may I ask didn’t Kyle knock Rinnas block off her head after what she did to Kim at that stupid party?  I would have thrown her skinny ass out on the lawn.

Seriously.  She didn't mind going over to LVP's house to call her a damn liar, but yet she can't tell Rinna off for coming in an insulting her sister like that?  It makes no sense.  And now she cowers behind EJ hoping that she'll do her dirty work for her, and EJ isn't playing that game!   

Not to sound judgmental, but seeing Teddi & Kyle drunk as skunks isn't funny to me.  What a terrible role model for their kids.  

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Seriously.  She didn't mind going over to LVP's house to call her a damn liar, but yet she can't tell Rinna off for coming in an insulting her sister like that?  It makes no sense.  And now she cowers behind EJ hoping that she'll do her dirty work for her, and EJ isn't playing that game!   

Not to sound judgmental, but seeing Teddi & Kyle drunk as skunks isn't funny to me.  What a terrible role model for their kids.  

I know, right?  The older they get, the more stupid pretending to have a blast like teenagers.  And Kyle with her splits all the time.  I’d rather be home on my recliner joshing with all you guys.  If I were to go to Europe, it would be with my husband.  Their husbands must be having a ball at home, lol.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

As someone with fair skin like Erika,  I can flush and look blotchy very easily especially when it is cold out.  It is also very unpredictable.  Some nights I can remove my makeup and apply my skincare and I look dewy.  Other nights I look rough but wake up looking fresh.  I will use the same products but get different results.   

Same here. Plus, I have skin that randomly reacts to seemingly nothing. I got "lucky"* on the one hand (48 years old with nary a wrinkle in sight--though I do see a wee hint of that damn diminishing elasticity business sometimes!) and pretty much look the same with makeup or without. But, on the other, what was in a smooth, nice condition one minute might have itchy hives the next (also inside my elbows, on my neck, in my armpits, occasionally a boob--oh, I'm FUN!). 

*In quotation marks because I really don't consider someone who has them to be unlucky or unattractive; I just acknowledge that generally we--men, women, whoever--probably would rather not if given a say in the matter. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

My boss gets migraines.  Meds are the difference for her between being like Erika (just not as dour) or being at home, locked in a dark room trying not to throw up.  If she takes her meds when she feels a migraine coming on, she still doesn't feel great--she's still loopy and a bit out of it, but she's otherwise functional.  The wine tasting, without drinking, would have been manageable.

Same for me.  Meds taken early enough would allow me to do some things but only with dark glasses-- and I definitely wouldn't be the life of the party.  So.... why go? Why would Erica feel the need to be there? She should have made an appearance before they left, explained how she felt and spent the afternoon in a darkened bedroom.  By dinner maybe she'd have felt better and could join in some.  Wine and aged cheese are notorious for causing some people to get a migraine.  No need for her to even be there.  Unless.... it was producer driven and they figured a normally cranky Erica further stressed by sickness and everyone drunk and loud would be likely to cause something camera worthy to happen.  She obviously didn't want to be there.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, stcroix said:

Same for me.  Meds taken early enough would allow me to do some things but only with dark glasses-- and I definitely wouldn't be the life of the party.  So.... why go? Why would Erica feel the need to be there? She should have made an appearance before they left, explained how she felt and spent the afternoon in a darkened bedroom.  By dinner maybe she'd have felt better and could join in some.  Wine and aged cheese are notorious for causing some people to get a migraine.  No need for her to even be there.  Unless.... it was producer driven and they figured a normally cranky Erica further stressed by sickness and everyone drunk and loud would be likely to cause something camera worthy to happen.  She obviously didn't want to be there.

Since LVP did a nopetopus out of the rest of the season, I bet they were all required to go to all filming locations that they had previously okayed for the remainder of the season's filming. They might get out of it if they're dying of blood loss after losing a limb or their house burns down, but otherwise, they're expected to be there. Production might be afraid that if they take their eyes off them for too long, one of them might split and make a run for it. FREEEEEEEDOM!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

My nose always runs. So unattractive! But you're right it is natural.  

The female body is a lot more sexualized for whatever reason. Most men don't want to think of us as anything other than pretty and perfect, and most women are embarrassed to come across as anything other than pretty and perfect. Men are supposed to be the gassy, hairy, smelly ones, not us. To be honest, I kind of give into this as well. I get incredibly embarrassed by normal bodily functions. 

Yes! I think that's one of the biggest reasons I enjoy her on the show. Lisa likes to have a good time, has a zest for life, and sees the funny side of everything. She looked really excited to see Kyle just before the "Showdown at Villa Rosa." I don't think she's perfect either, but in general she has a positive attitude and is kind to people. She's not this sourpuss bitch that some of them are trying to make her out to be. There have been many moments of Lisa having a ton of fun with the girls, and you can see the joy in her face. 

Agreed. And she also has purpose in her life, which also brings joy to her and those she helps. Some people have said, "Well, we don't know that the other girls don't do charitable works," but I think we do know that they don't because they don't ever show it. Why wouldn't they want viewers to know there's more to them than shopping, lunching and drinking? I know they have work and some have small children, but they don't seem to care about anyone but themselves. We never even see them go to charitable events. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Preach!  (See also: every rom com female lead lustily inhaling a giant burger while drinking rivers of beer as proof she possesses a magical unicorn body capable of scarfing down 2200 calories with no need of breathing,  burping, walking the food haze off, or god forbid, farting.)

I am so tired of Erika using this line of defense (some version of "Other women and their dirty womenly ways keep me from sharing my glittering inner self in the sunlight of my unseen joy") because it's nothing but thinly-veiled blame, imo. And isn't it interesting that Erika is only guarded when it comes to "sharing" positive emotions?   When it comes to  spreading darkness, Erika flings that toxic crap like an ebola-laden monkey with perfect aim. She's not the least bit reserved when it comes to violently shoving a plate aside or hissing "Don't you come at me!" - like Tony Soprano facing down Junior - when questioned about some goddamn thing she said. She strikes me as a toxic asshole with three settings: bored, bitchy or brutal.

And (at least on the show) she lives to punish people who are having a good time, imo, especially if they're doing so in the presence of her scenery-chewing portrayal of a soap opera villainess in the grip of a sulk, a shit-fit, or full-on emotional withdrawal fueled by total disdain.  Not so ironically, Erika acts as the dark cloud in the room she accused LVP of being, and I think that might be a large part of why LVP gets under her touchy-as-fuck skin.  Until this season, Lisa Vanderpump always found a way to engage on RHoBH with some measure of good cheer (for want of a better phrase). LVP is in no way perfect, but there's a joy in her that rises in the presence of banter and group fun, whereas Erika (for all her attempts to be edgy as fuck and break all the lady-rulz) has the emotional resonance of a particularly embittered nun.

Too long /didn't read: Erika Jayne is a cunty buzzkill, yo!

Ericka is Kelly Bensimon. I said this before, but your take on her lines right up with every comparison I've ever made about Kelly. If it isn't about worshipping Erika, it's boring. If it involves banter and participating in a group conversation, she has to suck all of the air out of the room because she doesn't know how to interact with that. She's intellectually and socially stunted, but hides behind the "I don't have female friends" persona". It's misogynistic bullshit, but then so are Erika and Kelly. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Rinna has been stepping up her shit-stirrer game all season long.  I give her the MVP for shit-stirring the 2018-2019 season.  She worked overtime getting rid of LVP.  There was no opportunity lost, or stone unturned, that she didn't take advantage of to trash LVP. 

Well, LVP had played Rinna the way she played Teddi - so Rinna jumped on the chance to set her straight. I can’t blame her for that.

Now she’s stirring things with Kim (and so, Kyle) - and pitting Camille and Dorit against each other. The Kim thing could be about payback for the bunny - but the Camille/Dorit thing seems like a game for Rinna. (Much as LVP used to play with people.) We’ll see...

• Love 1
9 hours ago, dmeets said:

Teddi explained in her blog that the moral compass thing is because every time someone goes after her (Camille, Dorit, LVP) the first thing they bring up is her job as an accountability coach. So put on the defense, she feels she's obligated to always be accountable/morally right otherwise she looks like a sham. Much as I hate those three women, I don't think that's what they're saying -- they're just getting digs in where they can. But Teddi interprets it as needing to defend her job IRL

That's interesting. What I see is that the women actually have expressed quite a few complaints about Teddie, the only one ones she seems to actually take in are about being an accountably coach. Everything else gets a "Sorry I'm so awesome and right about everything. Sorry you're always wrong" response. I do think the irony of her inability to ever admit she's wrong when her job is to hold others accountable is too good for these ladies to pass up all the time.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, dmeets said:

Teddi explained in her blog that the moral compass thing is because every time someone goes after her (Camille, Dorit, LVP) the first thing they bring up is her job as an accountability coach. So put on the defense, she feels she's obligated to always be accountable/morally right otherwise she looks like a sham. Much as I hate those three women, I don't think that's what they're saying -- they're just getting digs in where they can. But Teddi interprets it as needing to defend her job IRL

Well then Teddi's blog contradicted what she said before (I think it was the last time she was on WWHL), when she was asked a similar question about people criticizing her for calling herself an accountability coach, but then not being accountable in other areas of her life...specifically, when she got caught in the lie about puppy gate. Her response was to say that she is only an accountability coach for diet and exercise related issues, and nothing else. But now she changes the story when it suits her narrative...how convenient. She's a walking contradiction.

• Love 16

Team Erica these last two episodes. She told you she wasn't bothered by Rinna's impersonation she understood that you think differently. You kept going at her badgering,  hoping she would change her mind and give you an answer acceptable to you.

Teddi and Kyle disgusted me by forcing the issue. 

I say this as someone who thought Rinna's actions were awful at the Halloween party and as someone who doesn't generally care for either Erica G nor Erica J. 

• Love 22
(edited)

Hi everyone. New here but have read practically every thread going concerning the Beverley Hill’s housewives, thank you for being so entertaining! 

Two things: 

I’m in the UK and had always thought Beverley Hills was on the west coast until I discovered otherwise today! My head is a bit messed up by that! 

Kyle is irritating the bejesus out of me - the pretentious, fake twat. Can I say twat on here?

Edited by Pansy
Mixed up my directions!
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Pansy said:

Hi everyone. New here but have read practically every thread going concerning the Beverley Hill’s housewives, thank you for being so entertaining! 

Two things: 

I’m in the UK and had always thought Beverley Hills was on the west coast until I discovered otherwise today! My head is a bit messed up by that! 

Kyle is irritating the bejesus out of me - the pretentious, fake twat. Can I say twat on here?

BH is on the West Coast.

Yes on Kyle!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

That’s sure what it looks like - I wonder if there is even one person with whom she can be herself, and if she is even her true self when alone.

I tend to feel sorry for Erica because she seemed so guarded.  She wanted to be an actress, but she has to be more vulnerable.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 918lux said:

BH is on the West Coast.

Yes on Kyle!

It is?! Gah! I love to see the weather fronts using Ventusky and when I typed Beverley Hills in it gave a location on the east coast so it was a bit twistedy twisted. Thank you for correcting me 918LUX. 

Regarding Kyle, there’s an old early UK 70s sitcom ‘star’ called Hilda Baker. She was a little barrel of a woman who’s persona so fits her. Her mannerisms and pretence of ‘poshness’ whilst being so rough and uncouth is uncannily like Kyle, even the way she walks. I’d love to post a link to show what I mean - can you tell me how to do that please? 

• Love 7

Anyone else ever noticed that Lisa Vander pump only has one good friend at a time period in the beginning it was Kyle, than she tossed her aside for brandi; then she pushed her aside, and it was dorite. 

Kyle makes a mistake in wanting lisa's friendship so badly. Lisa will just continue to keep her at a distance because Kyle comes across as too needy.  Lisa loves to manipulate like that.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

I think that Big Kathy ruled Kyle and K and K with an iron fist. It seems to me that she cared more about Big Kathy than anything else. Thus, Kyle still has the after effects of that years later.

Yes, in that is probably the reason for Kyle's neediness.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Since LVP did a nopetopus out of the rest of the season, I bet they were all required to go to all filming locations that they had previously okayed for the remainder of the season's filming. They might get out of it if they're dying of blood loss after losing a limb or their house burns down, but otherwise, they're expected to be there. Production might be afraid that if they take their eyes off them for too long, one of them might split and make a run for it. FREEEEEEEDOM!

Yes,  as someone who suffers from migraines, you are absolutely correct about the wine and aged cheese. 

Just now, antfitz said:

Yes,  as someone who suffers from migraines, you are absolutely correct about the wine and aged cheese. 

BTW. I cannot stand lvp. She's a sanctimonious bitch.  It would be nice if she treated people half as  well as she treats the dogs.

• Love 4

In the early seasons I hated Camille. Then I felt sorry for her because her husband, the  Douche, treated her so badly on national TV. Now I can't stand her again. I think this is her real personality.

• Love 6