Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thirst Impressions

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Kyle's leather/pleather pants are doing her no favors. 

Yup - was just going to post those EXACT words!!  And, that green cami is another of Kyle's fashion faux-pas.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

IDK what they’re even fighting about this show sucks idk and idc anymore! So drunk so sloppy and so lame. 

Could not agree more. Hadn't watched this in probably 3 years and checked it out. They are vapid and hideous. They all look like cartoon characters. Pathetic representation of women.

• Love 16
(edited)
6 hours ago, langford peel said:

I think the hypocrisy will be overwhelming when see them pretend to care about her house this episode when we know they want to rip her a new one and will do so in the reunion.

How is that hypocritical?  Calling out Camille for being a 2 face doesn't mean they did not have empathy for her losing her house.  Just like it should not be a pass for her support of Brett Kavanaugh, if you do not agree with her views.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

It wasn’t so much just that Rinna was imitating you at Kyle’s party, Erika, it was that she was using that imitation as a way to be exceedingly rude to Kyle’s sister.  Nuance is tough, n’est-ce pas?

The “it’s a bee” imitation and clip series was ah-mazing!

Here’s the thing.   Kyle was trying so fuckin hard to make it an issue because Rinna did it “to her sister” when even said sister forgave it.   Just stahhhppp already 

• Love 17

Oh my god, I just really don't know what is so confusing about this Rinna Jayne nonsense and why Teddi is acting as if she thinks that Rinna was deliberately besmirching Erika's character--as if people around would think actual Erika said it. Rinna wanted to be a bitch to Kim anyway (and also probably thought it would be hilarious instead of awkward) and she just happened to be dressed like Erika, no more, no less. And I can get Kyle not liking it, if she'd just say that it was because Rinna was an ass to her sister at a party and expected people to approve of it. That would make sense, not this weird idea that Rinna misrepresented EJ's persona.

• Love 19

They were trying too hard to be funny and it failed.  Thank goodness for the nice scenery and good food.  All the bickering with Erika was exhausting as they didn’t let up over nothing.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

They were trying too hard to be funny and it failed.  Thank goodness for the nice scenery and good food.  All the bickering with Erika was exhausting as they didn’t let up over nothing.

Right? If I hadn't already had a migraine (Hi, Erika! I feel your head pain) when the episode started, I probably would have ended up with one anyway.

• Love 9

Erika is so prickly. And she just barely has a sense of humor about herself, which is incredibly annoying. She wasn't pleased with Kyle's imitation at all, even though she grudgingly conceded it was good. 

All of that being said, Kyle and Teddi should let the Erika Jayne part of their criticism of Rinna go. Because Erika isn't bothered by it and they are beating a dead horse. I still think Kyle has every reason to be critical of Rinna because of the party but she should just say it directly, rather than trying to say it's because of the EJ persona.

I did think that the imitations were funny and it was nice to see them all laughing at themselves (except Erika, though as someone who also suffers from migraines, I can appreciate how unpleasant it is to interact with anyone when you have one). 

• Love 8

They really should have left Erika alone. She only got annoyed when they were like a dog with a bone. And the last thing anyone who's in a bit of a mood and/or has a migraine needs is someone further annoying them. I really think she would have been fine if they didn't keep insisting she was lying about not being offended by Rinna and that she didn't enjoy their company. I think if she had been left alone instead of mocked, interrupted when trying to speak, and repeatedly told there's a problem, she would have gotten over her annoyance a lot more quickly.

When someone isn't feeling well or is grouchy for whatever reason, the last thing they need is someone poking the bear. 

I do think some of the imitations were quite funny, but it really wasn't the right time to be making fun of Erika imo. I've experienced people imitating me and genuinely finding it quite funny, but it can also be annoying depending on your relationship with the person doing it and exactly how it's done. 

• Love 21
22 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I have not seen that kind of behavior since Senior Week, down the shore; complete with mood swings. How old are these women?

Ha-ha....I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about!   🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I guess I watched a different show on the other side of the pool. First, I really felt for Camille and Denise, especially Camille.  Like her or not,  that was devastating.

I really liked the trip to the winery....them making fun of Kyle in the helicopter  and then the imitations of each other.  Sorry but Erika was a Debbie Downer for most of the episode.  At dinner, I felt like I was watching RHNY.  I do think Erika isn't completely honest about herself but at the same time Kyle and Teddi pushed a little too much.  I agree with Erika saying that a cloud has been lifted with LVP not being there.  I could see that.  It was one of the most unguarded episodes I've seen on RHBH in the sense of them just laughing and having fun.

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

On WWHL Rinna said that Kyle wanted Erika to be mad at Rinna simply for imitating her, not because of what she said to Kim. wtf?!

Rinna - re-writing the script to accommodate herself.  Nothing new there.  She always has to make herself look blameless.

But, to be honest, Kyle is the worst at expressing her feelings about things to the other ladies.  She always tries to be so careful about her words so as not to have her opinion or feelings offend anyone, she winds up not being able to express her thoughts exactly the way she should.  She kind of dances around the actual topic and hopes that it will somehow get to the point she is trying to make.  Unfortunately, we wind up with mixed messages, confusion and misunderstandings.  And, having Teddi as her wingman does Kyle no favors whatsoever.  I remember in the past, when Kyle would try to make a point, at least LVP was able to explain what Kyle was feeling and trying to say.  Teddi, with her accountability bullshit and now, being the "moral compass" for the group, tries to insert her own opinion about what is going on, and Kyle's viewpoint gets lost.

• Love 18
40 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

This!

5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Every time this group of ladies say how comfortable they are with each other and how  much fun they are having, it all blows up in their faces. I think they would like to think they are all just fine without LVP, but I just don't see the close-knit group they are trying to project.

And this!

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

On WWHL Rinna said that Kyle wanted Erika to be mad at Rinna simply for imitating her, not because of what she said to Kim. wtf?!

Ridiculously clueless!

• Love 8

Kyle has managed to create a rather large problem between herself and Erika over whether or not Erika is upset about .....well, you know the whole thing.  Meanwhile, Rinna, is the one who actually yelled at Kyle's sister (Kyle's awful sister, but still) at the daughter's party- somehow Kyle doesn't even really address that.  Kyle is the worst. 

But, I have to disagree with people who thought the pants made her look big.  I didn't at all.  I thought it was a really nice change from the mumus and looked great on her.  I really liked her hair up at the end, too.  She's really very naturally pretty.

But, oh, she's the worst!

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika : I’m so glad that in this group no one is jealous of anyone’s life

kyle: I’m not jealous of your life! 

Erika: that’s what I’m trying to...

Kyle: I’m NOT jealous of I don’t want your life I don’t want 

Erika: if you’d let me finish..... 

kyle calm the fuck down. For real lol 

And was the next line something close to Kyle proclaiming she has the best life?  It seemed like she started to go there.  Drunken idiot.

• Love 19
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

And was the next line something close to Kyle proclaiming she has the best life?  It seemed like she started to go there.  Drunken idiot.

Yup head to the sky. I have the Best LIFE ..... no one is in competition with you Kyle lol I mean no one outside your head.  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Erika has no sense of humor about herself. I think she got pissed about them bringing up rinnas character because she thinks so highly of herself. She was so proud that erika Jayne was a costume, like an icon.... until Kyle and teddy said well rinna kinda made erika Jayne look stupid by being a big rude bi***. 

I think that knocked ej off her high horse, it wasnt flattering anymore because she realized her loved persona was a joke to the ladies.

Rinna is not even trying to hide how much shii she stirs, she has a shit eating grin on her face all the time.

That’s it.  You hit the nail on the head.  Erika did not like Rinna imitating her.  Her persona was made to be a joke.  As soon as Rinna came out in that costume, I knew there would be trouble.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yup head to the sky. I have the Best LIFE ..... no one is in competition with you Kyle lol I mean no one outside your head.  

When Kyle was yelling about her wonderful life, I expected George Bailey to walk in.

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Kyle sucks.

She doesn’t let anything go. Erika opened up, lowered some of that closed wall she had been keeping up and you just crapped all over her.

Teddi you aren’t even your own moral compass.

This.

Kyle is one of my faves, but she's really going down in my estimation as the season goes on (her and Teddi irk me, her attitude towards Camile irks me, her stance against LVP irks me).

Erika can irk me to no end too, but I actually understand her lately, and particularly on this episode.

I get migraines, so I know how debilitating they can be.  These women are always complaining of some malady and it SIDELINES them.

So how can they not see that Erika - who isn't some great gregarious person anyway - was suffering from a migraine, yet STILL joined them on the wine tasting excursion (there's no way in Hell I'd go)?

I think was really BIG of her.

And what does Kyle & Teddi do?  They crap on Erika ... AGAIN ... everything from re-hashing the Rinna-playing-Erika-at-Farahween non-debacle to the now "we don't think you like us" bit.  Come onnnnnnnn.

I know they were drunk of their butts but ... seriously???????

I can't BELIEVE I'm saying this, but I actually side with Erika, Rinna and Dorit this episode (something I NEVER thought I'd ever hear myself say) in saying that yes ... Kyle & Teddi were being bullies.  

Erika has made certain efforts to be more of a girl's girl.  She'll never reach the levels of the other women.  But she is, in no way, as closed-off as she once was.  

And yes, it seems like since LVP and Camille were not there, it was time to rag on anyone else.  That was you, Erika.  

Not nice, girls.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It wasn’t so much just that Rinna was imitating you at Kyle’s party, Erika, it was that she was using that imitation as a way to be exceedingly rude to Kyle’s sister.  Nuance is tough, n’est-ce pas?

But they keep focusing on Rinna impersonating Erika.  Erika sees the nuance that they want to turn Erika into the attack dog and she's not having it. Rinna didn't know Kim was going to be at the party so Kyle and Teddi acting like she put on the EJ costume for the express purpose of attacking Kim is just nonsense. Rinna going as EJ was planned all in fun so that's how Erika sees it. 

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t think it was the migraine.  Erika had a puss on practically the whole time.  She looked annoyed at all of them for some reason.

She did.  Although the camera did catch her laughing at the impressions.  Even if Erika weren't sick, someone who acts like a sour puss either wants to be ignored or wants attention.  They should have just ignored her. 

2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Rinna plays RunTellDat right in front of everyone - is she getting extra money to do that? She does it all the time. 

Rinna definitely stirs the pot which is why I think they'll keep her around. 

• Love 8

The wine tasting seemed super fun. I hope Teddi realized she meant impersonations and not interpretations. Kyle's Teddi walk was spot on. 

Trivia-- John Mellencamp had surgery for sclerosis. I wonder if Teddi inherited it as well. I have some spinal disks that are fused and it's hard to have good posture since my back is straight where it should curve.

• Love 5

I think Erika's sour puss was not just the migraine, but then the fact that she was the only one not drunk at lunch.  And Teddi's "moral compass of the group" is that she was made uncomfortable by Erika's grouchiness at breakfast?  I don't think she understands what that means 😄 

I thought the day looked fun (not the evening so much) and for once they were all pretty appropriately dressed, even if Dorit was still missing her pants; I enjoyed seeing them relax and have fun for a change.  The thing that irritated me throughout the day and into the night was that they all had their phones in their hands in practically every shot!  Spending what's supposed to be fun time with people who can't put their phones down for a second makes me grumpy.

My biggest LOL was drunk Kyle scuttling out of Rinna's room with her microphone pack hanging down her back 😄 

• Love 6