Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E16: This is the End

• Start Topic

(edited)

"War of the Worlds: a finale so epic, only a mythological creature could have won it."

I honestly thought Wes had his third title in hand. Given that cumulative finals feel subject to fudging, I would have guessed he would have beaten Theo and Turbo . . . but he didn't. Nope, Turbo wins . . . a guy that did not wade as deep into the emotional sewage as most of the veterans. He's probably nowhere near as nice a guy as on TV . . . because I'm convinced nobody on The Challenge could be that cool. Aside from beefs with Hunter and Natalie, was he in the middle of drama?

Sad to see the veterans go down. First, Hunter was more banged up than Natalie as they got pulled (tugged?) behind the monster truck, and he broke down with little effort. Then Cara Maria can't do math. I'm thinking it would have been easy for her had BMp not set up the most difficult and grueling finale ever.

Natalie was the last woman standing. I did not see that coming. That's over the rookies AND veterans. While a lot of fans aren't fond of her, I still think she isn't the worst thing this season. Not even in the top ten.

Sadly, everyone gets invited to next week's Reunion. It was nice that most of the bigger assholes were out by last week. I don't think that will happen again.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4

Anyone who finished this final should be proud.  I liked Ninja at first but not after she showed her entire ass going off on Turbo. But still, she finished that brutal final and didn’t complain much, so hats off to her. I also think it’s impressive that Wes, at his age, finished in the money. CT would have passed out on the first lap and I say that as someone who loves CT. It says something about this final that the top 2 consisted of an Olympic level athlete and a cyborg. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Hilarious that Cara had the head start but squandered it on connect 4 and math.

I don’t think she’d have won because of the first leg but could have gotten 3rd.  She looked good in the talking heads — see what happens when she sheds herself of Paulie, even temporarily?

Wonder how many minutes Theo lost on unlocking the kayak oar.  Though he lost ground on the sand dunes run and challenges too.

Actually this final wasn’t about fitness or athleticism.  Wasn’t necessarily an endurance competition either because in long distance runs, the winners actually run all the way through.  This competition they were literally crawling and it was more about which ones could endure the pain the best.  I don’t think any of them, not even Theo were in shape for long runs because they didn’t know they’d be doing something which required long distance runs.

• Love 4

I laughed and laughed when Cara lost her marbles realizing her dune buggy lead wasn’t a lead. It was a thing of beauty. That she got even further behind with Connect 4? Icing on the cake. I find her so obnoxious and more annoying that Ninja. No complaints against the top 4. All great competitors. Although I do wish these challenges were more gender neutral.

Reunion looks lit, per usual. I love the actual challenges, but I can’t say I don’t enjoy the petty drama. These challengers are an altogether different breed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, scrb said:

Hilarious that Cara had the head start but squandered it on connect 4 and math.

I googled her age the other day (33) and learned she has a degree in psychology.  Apparently you don't need math for that.

Turbo entertained me all season with his English ("You don't yell to me!") so I'm not mad he won.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

I googled her age the other day (33) and learned she has a degree in psychology.  Apparently you don't need math for that.

That is... impressively appalling. And makes me even more sad for her and the godforsaken relationship she's in.

• Love 4

That was ... bizarre. Utterly bizarre.

I can only surmise that Turbo was even more aggressive than they showed onscreen, because why they would show their winner in that totally weird, petty fight with Ninja and Dee (who I guess we were both supposed to hate because ... they're women?), when all it did was make Turbo look volatile and unhinged. Honestly, Turbo showed so little (appealing) personality that it was like one of the challenge beasts on Survivor actually winning. Like ... yay, you can compete, and everyone was so scared of you, you were never put on the Killing Floor. But "Uber-Competitor Wins Competition" is not a really ... satisfying ending?

Theo was cute and was sort of involved in the house drama and alliances and had a bubbly, fun, competitive personality. He had a story, being Cara Maria's partner, plus the U.K. alliance. I have no idea why they kept him hidden for half the season.

This must've been why it was The Wes Show, because they literally had to have someone with a modicum of personality as the narrator. I laughed when they made it seem like his third place finish was a win of sorts. And "hang out with reality show hookers." I loved Wes.

But yikes. What a weird finish. And were the editors sick the day they taught editing in editing school? Try Not To Show Your Winner Acting Like A Huge Jerk If You Don't Have To doesn't seem like that much of a stretch, but I guess it is MTV.

• Love 3

I'm kind of tired of this must be gender neutral line if thinking. There are comps of all types that could give one the lead over others. And changing the comps for anything other than physical one on one encounters is insulting to me.

And there was nothing weird about Turbo and his edit. Two people were unjustly dickheads to him and he held a grudge. Which has every right to do. And at the end of the day, turbo let his grudge with Ninja go while most people on this challenge can never do that.

• Love 13

For all the distance they had to do, maybe it would have equalized genders to run as male/female teams rather than individuals.

But then we might have had more Bananas/Sarah and Hunter/Ashley drama at the finish line and right after doing that the previous season, maybe they didn't want to go to it again.

• Love 1

Shut the fuck up Natalie.  You didn’t beat Hunter, he quit.  If he weren’t a walking bag of muscles he might have been able to keep going.

If Wes couldn’t win, Turbo is fine.  Theo seemed nice but he did Cara’s dirty work a bunch of the time and that is unforgivable.

• Love 4

John & Ashley after winning a Challenge, with a partner: I’m keeping all the money myself.

Turbo: I want to win this challenge for my people, for my country, for Turkey. I want to help someone who is poor, who is living street. If you have a chance to change one life, let’s do it.

Turbo is too good for the Challenge. The producers even asked him why he kept helping his opponents. I’m glad he won but I would’ve been ok with Wes or Theo winning as well. I like how Theo and Turbo carried their friendship through the final, and ran the last leg together before starting their final sprint. TJ’s appreciation of their best effort all the way to the end was great.

I’m so sick of the vets > rookies/show respect to the vets shit, that I’m glad only one vet made it to the finish.

I liked Cara’s joy (and Theo’s) when she was the only one to get the trivia question right, though her celebration was a little OTT. But considering she doesn’t usually do well with trivia and the fact that Wes got it wrong, she had the right to celebrate. She’s much more tolerable when she’s not around Paulie or Kyle, or talking about Paulie or Kyle.

The previews for the reunion made me say, ‘Oh, I forgot he/she was on the challenge” quite a few times. It looks to be way too much John going on. And too much Kyle/Paulie continuation. I might skip it.

Seeing how grueling this final was, it makes me wonder who among those eliminated prior to the finals could have completed it.

Some LOL quotes for me:

Wes: The door of the pain locker opens up. I’m hoping that we’re gonna see like rain forests and all these great things. Dunes. More dunes. More sand.

Wes: It’s so sandy.

Cara: All I have to do is eat what’s on my plate. I am Italian and I am trained for this.

Cara: We’ve eaten, we’ve done trivia, we’ve run, we’ve run, and we’ve added some running into the running with a little bit more running and a sprinkle of running on top and another pinch of running.

• Love 9

Strong finish for the rookies! This truly seemed to be the hardest final in Challenge history. I’m glad there was no twist at the end and the top three walked away with money. 

I think I might have a crush on Theo. 😍 He just seems like an overall nice guy with a great personality and proved to be an awesome competitor. He kind of reminds me of Darrell who I’m hoping will come back one day.

Congratulations to Turbo on winning the whole thing. I also think he’s a nice guy and a total beast.

Good for Wes on finishing third. He’s been out for a while and came back strong.

Ninja annoyed me yet again.

I was expecting Cara to finish in the top three. She basically lost it because of Connect Four and math.

Looking at the preview of next week’s reunion, I forgot half of those people were even on this season. Johnny is at it again with the drama apparently.

• Love 2

Turbo was my pickto win in terms of overall competitiveness while Wes was my personal favourite to win. Glad he got to take home some money and for someone who hasn't made this show their actual livelihood and train for it like it is, I was actually impressed with how he managed to hold up throughout and actually finish the race. I honestly didn't think he would do it, lol.

I couldn't help the smile on my face when Theo undid that lock and Cara was left all alone, unable to finish the race.

Definitely the most challenging and brutal Challenge final leg that I can recall. Kudos to all four of them for actually finishing the race.

• Love 6

Trying to remember that one Final where Zach and Laurel were partnered up and Zach couldn't keep up after a certain point.  They were going through some forested area and Zach was wailing like a baby about the pain.

Then they had to climb a mountain to the finish.

They didn't have the heat like this one but if they were running mostly at altitude with cold weather, that could be more demanding on the body too.

14 hours ago, Steph619 said:

Strong finish for the rookies! This truly seemed to be the hardest final in Challenge history. I’m glad there was no twist at the end and the top three walked away with money. 

I think I might have a crush on Theo. 😍 He just seems like an overall nice guy with a great personality and proved to be an awesome competitor. He kind of reminds me of Darrell who I’m hoping will come back one day.

Congratulations to Turbo on winning the whole thing. I also think he’s a nice guy and a total beast.

Good for Wes on finishing third. He’s been out for a while and came back strong.

Ninja annoyed me yet again.

I was expecting Cara to finish in the top three. She basically lost it because of Connect Four and math.

Looking at the preview of next week’s reunion, I forgot half of those people were even on this season. Johnny is at it again with the drama apparently.

Agreed. I'm so glad there wasn't a twist. But even if there was I don't think Turbo would take money from anyone. I'm also glad Theo won second place.

• Love 6
On 5/23/2019 at 2:01 PM, Wouldofshouldof said:

I googled her age the other day (33) and learned she has a degree in psychology.  Apparently you don't need math for that.

Turbo entertained me all season with his English ("You don't yell to me!") so I'm not mad he won.

Didn’t he also say something like, “I am almost die”?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t know,  I have a lot of mixed emotions.  I’m not into Turbo. Yes I admit he’s a beast in challenges, but I have never seen him in elimination so idk how he would fare.  Not everything is physical.  Also, I mean ok ninja was wrong in that challenge but she was exhausted and stressed and she lost it.  That’s been happening on this show since episode 1.  It’s part of the show. He was ridiculous being so angry the rest of the season.  So childish. And I’d like to see how wonderful and sweet and kumbaya he would be if he had a partner and she kept the entire prize money. Considering he never got over a minor thing like ninja complaining about him, I tend to think he would lose his shit for real with something that gigantic.  Honestly I give Hunter a lot of credit

Theo seemed like a great guy and player, but something is disturbing to me with having Olympians come in and play this game against regular people, even if they have worked out and prepared, it’s just not the same

I really wanted Wes!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Theo seemed like a great guy and player, but something is disturbing to me with having Olympians come in and play this game against regular people, even if they have worked out and prepared, it’s just not the same

Everyone keeps saying he is an Olympian, he's an Olympic Champion. He is not. He is an athlete who is/was training to be a member of GB Olympic Team. He finished 7th out of 8 at the 2017 British Championships in the 400 meters. Then he went rogue and joined a reality show. His coaches and the British Track and Field had no idea. He left those championships and got on a plane to film that show. They were not happy. The last that I see he was still training for a chance to go to Tokyo was sometime last year. Seeing as he is now filming shows like The Challenge, he may have given up on that dream because he is certainly should be training now. Theo is a fantastic athlete, but so are a lot of the Challenge competitors, all are great at different things. He almost lost to Kyle on the Killing floor. He definitely has an advantage at any events that involve sprinting and proved that being a middle distance sprinter gave him an advantage running over distance. But in the end he came in second. 

Hoping to see him win a Challenge. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I don’t know,  I have a lot of mixed emotions.  I’m not into Turbo. Yes I admit he’s a beast in challenges, but I have never seen him in elimination so idk how he would fare.  Not everything is physical.  Also, I mean ok ninja was wrong in that challenge but she was exhausted and stressed and she lost it.  That’s been happening on this show since episode 1.  It’s part of the show. He was ridiculous being so angry the rest of the season.  So childish. And I’d like to see how wonderful and sweet and kumbaya he would be if he had a partner and she kept the entire prize money. Considering he never got over a minor thing like ninja complaining about him, I tend to think he would lose his shit for real with something that gigantic.  Honestly I give Hunter a lot of credit

I really wanted Wes!

I'm finding it funny at this point that people seem to be holding a bigger and longer gripe with that incident than ninja or turbo are. 

It really does not matter what the fuck was going on with just Ninja. None if that hissy fit was okay. Neither was him getting ganged up in for doing absolutely nothing wrong. He did not need to except her apology. Especially that night. Especially after getting attacked verbally again because the apology wasn't accepted.

At the end of the day, when there was time separated from the incident and both heads were cooler, they both made amends. Turbo had two chances to fuck ninja over and he didn't. That says more about him than anything involving that shouting match. 

I don't see either person as bad people. It was just a shitty situation all around. A pointless one since they won the whole thing.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I'm finding it funny at this point that people seem to be holding a bigger and longer gripe with that incident than ninja or turbo are. 

It's not a gripe but an assessment of character. That incident along with the Hunter one showed that he takes any little slight against him into something major.

20 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Turbo had two chances to fuck ninja over and he didn't

But he certainly did it to Dee. And he tried to do it to Natalie but someone else picked her for the killing floor.

• Love 2
On 5/23/2019 at 12:13 PM, CoffeeTV said:

I laughed and laughed when Cara lost her marbles realizing her dune buggy lead wasn’t a lead. It was a thing of beauty. That she got even further behind with Connect 4? Icing on the cake. I find her so obnoxious and more annoying that Ninja. No complaints against the top 4. All great competitors. Although I do wish these challenges were more gender neutral.

I was very much hoping when she first hopped in the dune buggy and it spun out, then they slowed down and stopped right by the rest of them that TJ would be like, ok, that was your mile.  Now let's go! But then she sucked so bad at connect four that I was ok with her getting a ride to the station.

On 5/23/2019 at 2:47 PM, Eolivet said:

I can only surmise that Turbo was even more aggressive than they showed onscreen, because why they would show their winner in that totally weird, petty fight with Ninja and Dee (who I guess we were both supposed to hate because ... they're women?), when all it did was make Turbo look volatile and unhinged. Honestly, Turbo showed so little (appealing) personality that it was like one of the challenge beasts on Survivor actually winning. Like ... yay, you can compete, and everyone was so scared of you, you were never put on the Killing Floor. But "Uber-Competitor Wins Competition" is not a really ... satisfying ending?

I don't think so.  In the situation with Ninja, she had been fighting with him during the entire challenge, rather than working together and sticking with a strategy, she panicked and started freaking out on him that he was doing things wrong.  She got fairly nasty about it and was certain that they had lost.  Before finding out the score, she began having a tantrum, throwing things, screaming and unloading about how they didn't get enough into their dumpster.  Turbo tried to tell her during the challenge, several times, that he was focusing on the heaviest things, because it was weight that mattered.  He also tried to tell her to not yell AT him.  He tried to tell her to stop.  It seems that he is fairly clear, also, that sportsmanship is a big deal to him.  If you fail, that sucks, but as long as you tried your hardest and worked to the best of your ability, then ok.  Ninja was having a tantrum because she felt that they had lost, and he also told her that this wasn't a good look, that if they lost, it wasn't something they could change now.  She continued.

Then, after all of that, Turbo yelled back.  One thing I realized partway through the season is that Turbo had to be somewhat isolated from the rest of the cast due to a language barrier.  Yes, he does speak English, but there were many times he seemed kind of on the outskirts of conversations or situations, because of the language barrier.  The way he would ask Nany questions, and the way that other people would kind of explain stuff or have to seek him out kind of led me to think that.  So I also think this plays into the situation as well.  After he yelled back, then Dee gets involved, on Ninja's side.  Turbo was feeling like he was initially under attack by Ninja, and now there is someone else getting involved, who had nothing to do with it.  Ninja started the whole thing, but now Dee is all up in his shit telling him HE is the one who can't talk that way to Ninja?  That didn't make sense to me.  He had clearly told Ninja to back off several times and she didn't.  

The other thing that I think says quite a bit for Turbo is how happy the others were for him when he won.  I don't remember any other challenge when the other finalists were that genuinely happy for the winner, not just congratulating them because you should.  They all seemed truly happy for Turbo.  

• Love 15
On 5/23/2019 at 3:47 PM, Eolivet said:

That was ... bizarre. Utterly bizarre.

Theo was cute and was sort of involved in the house drama and alliances and had a bubbly, fun, competitive personality. He had a story, being Cara Maria's partner, plus the U.K. alliance. I have no idea why they kept him hidden for half the season.

This must've been why it was The Wes Show, because they literally had to have someone with a modicum of personality as the narrator. I laughed when they made it seem like his third place finish was a win of sorts. And "hang out with reality show hookers." I loved Wes.

But yikes. What a weird finish. And were the editors sick the day they taught editing in editing school? Try Not To Show Your Winner Acting Like A Huge Jerk If You Don't Have To doesn't seem like that much of a stretch, but I guess it is MTV.

I guess you've never seen one of the seasons in which John Bananas won, huh?

• Love 5

I really don’t see why holding a grudge is a problem in this game anyway, the three previous Challenges were based on grudges and revenge. Sarah apologized to John, when she had no reason to, and he still ended up screwing her. John, and Ashley, put a price on losing a friendship and took all the money. Turbo said he wouldn’t lie for money and wants to play the game with honor. I think Natalie underestimated how much her actions actually hurt Turbo because he thought they were friends. If anyone thinks Turbo was being petty about the whole thing just remember, Natalie was so butt hurt about her apology not being accepted that on the next challenge (the plane) she commented that Turbo cannot win this because she didn’t want to see Turbo in the final and she didn’t know where their friendship stood. Now that is childish. 

During the final Turbo could’ve messed with Natalie on the food by giving most of it to her. But he didn’t, he even said he didn’t want to give his sisters (meaning Cara and Natalie) too much.

As far as the Hunter thing, Turbo wasn’t doing anything except sitting there when Hunter started saying he could fuck him up. I think Turbo very much believes in ‘treat me the way I treat you’ and he did nothing in either case to warrant the treatment he got.

• Love 13

My guess is the more we see of Turbo, Georgia, Theo, the more flaws will appear.

Or they will be prodded by the producers to be "extra" and they will comply.

We've seen enough of Bear, don't need to see any more.

But it appears these Brits will be back.

• Love 5

Did Natalie have to take a van or car to leave the beach after the top 3 took a helicopter?

There was part of me that was half expecting there to be another task at that point. Something along the lines of "you want your money, you have to jump out of this helicopter  and swim to the beach to find the seal with your bag of money tied around his flipper."

Turbo said he wouldn’t lie for money and wants to play the game with honor. 

And this is such a refreshing attitude because most of these Challengers would throw their own mothers under a bus to win the money!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, smores said:

I was very much hoping when she first hopped in the dune buggy and it spun out, then they slowed down and stopped right by the rest of them that TJ would be like, ok, that was your mile.  Now let's go! But then she sucked so bad at connect four that I was ok with her getting a ride to the station.

I don't think so.  In the situation with Ninja, she had been fighting with him during the entire challenge, rather than working together and sticking with a strategy, she panicked and started freaking out on him that he was doing things wrong.  She got fairly nasty about it and was certain that they had lost.  Before finding out the score, she began having a tantrum, throwing things, screaming and unloading about how they didn't get enough into their dumpster.  Turbo tried to tell her during the challenge, several times, that he was focusing on the heaviest things, because it was weight that mattered.  He also tried to tell her to not yell AT him.  He tried to tell her to stop.  It seems that he is fairly clear, also, that sportsmanship is a big deal to him.  If you fail, that sucks, but as long as you tried your hardest and worked to the best of your ability, then ok.  Ninja was having a tantrum because she felt that they had lost, and he also told her that this wasn't a good look, that if they lost, it wasn't something they could change now.  She continued.

Then, after all of that, Turbo yelled back.  One thing I realized partway through the season is that Turbo had to be somewhat isolated from the rest of the cast due to a language barrier.  Yes, he does speak English, but there were many times he seemed kind of on the outskirts of conversations or situations, because of the language barrier.  The way he would ask Nany questions, and the way that other people would kind of explain stuff or have to seek him out kind of led me to think that.  So I also think this plays into the situation as well.  After he yelled back, then Dee gets involved, on Ninja's side.  Turbo was feeling like he was initially under attack by Ninja, and now there is someone else getting involved, who had nothing to do with it.  Ninja started the whole thing, but now Dee is all up in his shit telling him HE is the one who can't talk that way to Ninja?  That didn't make sense to me.  He had clearly told Ninja to back off several times and she didn't.  

The other thing that I think says quite a bit for Turbo is how happy the others were for him when he won.  I don't remember any other challenge when the other finalists were that genuinely happy for the winner, not just congratulating them because you should.  They all seemed truly happy for Turbo.  

I thought exactly the same thing when they drove Cara around in the figure 8. 

I agree 100000% of your assessment of the Turbo situation. I was rooting for him the entire time and so glad he won the money. Glad that Theo came in second, and I love Wes so I was happy for him too. I really thought Wes was 2nd though. Maybe that last leg was a lot longer for Wes than they showed.

Can't wait for the reunion next week. I need resolution on the Kam/Leroy situation. 

• Love 2

This is probably one of the least offensive outcomes on a Challenge in awhile. Glad Wes at least got third, and glad that neither Ninja nor Cara got any $$. Turbo was inoffensive although I'm sure he'll become a Challenge whore soon enough, and Theo is boring.

And I'll always think fondly of Paulie's epic fail and epic crying when I think back on this season.

I did get tired of all the endless desert though. Did Teej even ever officially mention that they were in Namibia? Wonder how much that house they lived in costs...

• Love 3

I know he never actually said it, but for some odd reason when Turbo won I half expected him to say, "I make win."  Yes I know I am an asshole for saying that but still I chuckle every time I picture him saying that.

I wonder why Ninja was so hated by Theo and Cara.  Turbo I can fully understand, but the other two I just do not get it.  Ninja seemed very nice and charming to me, aside from the whole Turbo argument. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I know he never actually said it, but for some odd reason when Turbo won I half expected him to say, "I make win."  Yes I know I am an asshole for saying that but still I chuckle every time I picture him saying that.

I wonder why Ninja was so hated by Theo and Cara.  Turbo I can fully understand, but the other two I just do not get it.  Ninja seemed very nice and charming to me, aside from the whole Turbo argument. 

No idea why Theo hated her, other than maybe because he was close with Turbo, but Ninja was a legitimate threat to Cara, and she knew it. With each season I like Cara less and less. I take so much pleasure in watching her lose. Sucks because I actually like Paulie, and wish I didn't have to view him through the lens of hate for Kyle because of Cara. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Someone said it in a podcast I listen to but Ninja was kind of shaming Cara for being scared of the IV. That's something Cara would hold a grudge about. 

Honestly as much as Cara talks about girl power I think ultimately, she wants to be the bestest woman out there and any threat to that is a problem for her. She's all for girl power unless there is a threat to her top spot. Imo.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Honestly as much as Cara talks about girl power I think ultimately, she wants to be the bestest woman out there and any threat to that is a problem for her. She's all for girl power unless there is a threat to her top spot. Imo.

If you think about it and use that argument, getting beaten by an also-ran from another series would really get under Cara’s skin. Turbo probably forgave Natalie, but she surpassed Cara. Since she’s becoming more toxic, I don’t think that made Cara happy at all.

ETA: Also, Natalie was partners with Paulie, and he probably told her all his sex stories involving Cara. That would have worn on Natalie’s nerves. “So we’re at a Wendy’s, and we see the men’s room has an ‘Out Of Service’ sign . . . and we both looked at each other, knowing it had to be done in there . . .”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2

I really wanted a Wes win, but Turbo winning was great too. He's a beast.

I loved Wes asking the producers to lose Turbo's phone number for future challenges, lol. As others have pointed out, I think it means something when the others were happy to see Turbo win too. 

I really don't like Ninja but she was seriously impressive in the final. Wow. I don't mind Cara Maria having some competition.

Brutal, brutal final. I don't think there are a lot of current challengers that would fare well in that kind of endurance comp.

• Love 6
On 5/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, RHJunkie said:

Turbo was my pickto win in terms of overall competitiveness while Wes was my personal favourite to win. Glad he got to take home some money and for someone who hasn't made this show their actual livelihood and train for it like it is, I was actually impressed with how he managed to hold up throughout and actually finish the race. I honestly didn't think he would do it, lol.

I couldn't help the smile on my face when Theo undid that lock and Cara was left all alone, unable to finish the race.

Definitely the most challenging and brutal Challenge final leg that I can recall. Kudos to all four of them for actually finishing the race.

The ones who were the final 3 deserved to win and ended up being mostly likable. 

• Love 2