Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Missing Pieces

• Start Topic

Thank you, AoS season 6, for turning on the lights. I'm so thankful that I can actually see what's going on, unlike last season.

I really liked what happened here. Maybe it's because we had a year off, and a few Marvel movies, but I find this season to already be a bit better than last season. 

Piper and Davis are great. I'm hoping that both of them can survive this season, as I love both of them. Despite not being main characters, I really like their dynamic. I like that Daisy was on their side about regrouping against Simmons, who's clearly in a hurry to find Fitz. I mean, I get it, but I also support Daisy, Davis, and Piper on wanting to go back home. 

Meanwhile, back at home base, a lot happened there as well. Mack and Elena are broken up and Elena's dating new guy Keller? I will say that I enjoy Keller. He seems like a good guy, and I always appreciate more agents getting to chime in. Sorry about his buddy who had to die to the new baddies. And it's a shame for Mack/Elena. I'm assuming, if Keller's actually still alive after that explosion, he won't make it past this season. 

I also like new guy Benson. I like that Mack is going to recruiting "Brains" into SHIELD. I know they kind of need more of them around. They have a lot of brawn but it'll be good to balance that out more. Who knows? Maybe it'll help get things done faster.

Ah, so a new version of Coulson appears...or at least, a guy named Sarg who has Clark Gregg's face. I'll admit, they got me interested. 

As for the ending....what's up with Fitz? This version of Fitz didn't go through anything that season 5 Fitz went through, but clearly he takes after his cuckoo bananas counterpart. Or, the better question is, is this actually the real Fitz or is this a Sarg/Coulson situation? 

And if Jeff Ward's name is in the credits, where's Deke? How is he eventually going to show up? 

• Love 8

I was waiting to see which of the new faces wouldn't make it out of the episode alive.

SHIELD can map ley lines now? I guess there's no need to consult Dr. Strange for the magical, mystical woo-woo stuff.

The whole don't want to upset Mack with our dating thing was really awkward. See, this is why you shouldn't be dating at work in the first place, people!

• Love 5
(edited)

Running down a vague feeling that ‘sarge’ is a name I associate with Nick Fury. Charleton comics did a Fury ripoff named ‘Sarge Steel’. 

Alternate universe shield? I’d imagine. 

Edited by Affogato
Spell
34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And if Jeff Ward's name is in the credits, where's Deke? How is he eventually going to show up? 

I still rather he didn't... Good first episode... Sad that Mack and Yoyo arent together.. New guy Keller seems alright.. I remember the actor from Haven if that is him I didn't feel like going to imdb... Mildly intrigued by the new baddies.. Anything is better than whatever the hell they were doing last season with Dove Cameron... I enjoyed the new science guy and I appreciate them looking for "Brains"...  I hate when characters do selfish things.. Especially selfish things that actively hurt ppl they are supposed to be on good terms with... So Jemma sending them further into space after Davis said he hadn't seen his kid in months.. Ain't cool... And the excuse that we  know she'll use about being broke up about fitz doesn't cut it... This is a second fitz.. One she already got to spend time with died.. And now she's off chasing another one 

• Love 5
(edited)

Huh?

Thats basically my entire hour . . . generally feeling befuddled. In my head, if you’re trying to somehow tie AoS into Infinity War/Endgame? Don’t. Just don’t.

Okay . . . so there’s one team out searching for Fitz, right? He died last finale, but because the team traveled from the future, they can snag him while he’s still in his pod, and a catastrophic temporal paradox won’t happen. Meanwhile, the rest of the team are with . . .  yeah, I got nothin’. Something about weird dudes teleporting in and out of places, and they’re led by Coulson. Well, someone or something that looks like Coulson. I think they got the idea from Tom Cavanaugh, and Clark Gregg decided to roll with it.

Seriously, tonight was basically one long 🤷‍♂️. I mean, I’m here for it, but I legit didn’t know this was on tonight until I read the newspaper. And because it’s been a year, I’ve forgotten a lot, mostly thanks to the MCU movies I watched in the interim. What was last year about? Something about obnoxious blue asshole and Nathan Petrelli with really irritating facial hair??

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jodithgrace said:

So, I guess that Agents of Shield is just going to ignore the whole Infinity stones "snap?" It would certainly confuse things, I realize, but i was curious how they were going to handle it. 

For a second, with what happened with the basketball game at the beginning I thought that might have been a side effect of "The Snapture".

8 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

So Jemma sending them further into space after Davis said he hadn't seen his kid in months.. Ain't cool...

My biggest worry is that Davis won't make it back to see his kid, all because Jemma risked all of their lives for Fitz. I get the worry from her, I do. She's afraid of losing him...but when all three say that they need to go back to Earth to regroup, then that's what needed to be done.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

My biggest worry is that Davis won't make it back to see his kid, all because Jemma risked all of their lives for Fitz. I get the worry from her, I do. She's afraid of losing him...but when all three say that they need to go back to Earth to regroup, then that's what needed to be done.

Yeah not sure I wanna see him die then watch her feel sad while she cuddles with her 2nd Fitz... 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jodithgrace said:

So, I guess that Agents of Shield is just going to ignore the whole Infinity stones "snap?" It would certainly confuse things, I realize, but i was curious how they were going to handle it. 

Until the sports bar scene I was going with you just don't talk about it everyday.  But with the background comparing sports events on the screens to the New York background seen in Endgame said let that go. No surprise is coming.

It was a good season premiere coming off of Cloak & Dagger's best episode and the big but ignored show. Simmons dark side emerges again. I do wonder if they made jumps back to earth or SHIELD made some intergalactic allies to get the rest of the crew who gave up the hunt for Fitz back to earth.

Big SHIELD is defiantly back, probably after Chicago the  need was again appreciated 

Not cool, Simmons, not cool.  Davis and Piper just want to go home, Daisy is making the right call in saying they should go home, and she decides to send them deeper into space against their will.  That was not awesome, Simmons.  Davis having a kid was the biggest shock of the episode, and Simmons just made sure he won't see his kid for a longer time.

I love how quickly the team forgave Piper for the deal with Hale.  They had the philosophy of "You did something you thought was right, but was wrong.  We've all made stupid decisions."

No more YoMack is disappointing, but those crazy robot hating, science fiction loving, kids will get back togehter.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Jemma please grow those bangs out!

Speaking of hair, I found it strange that Daisy decided to start dying her hair while on a deep space mission. I know they've established that thus far the mission has been long and boring. Also, they don't seem to be amusing themselves in the obvious way (although Davis and Piper might be) so I suppose it's reasonable but it still bugs me.

Another thing that bugged me was the bad gal's costume choice of leather shorts over leather leggings. There is no possible way that can be comfortable!

Coulson does a mean Bruce Willis impersonation.

I also loved the special effects work in this episode. We've come so far from the humble show this started off as. Remember when the case of the week was that a Chitauri had sneezed into its helmet and the space boogers were causing weird issues?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Soooo, i'm guessing the AoS runners weren't told about the five year jump and just assumed everything would be back to normal one year later and the Snappening never even happened?

Edited by mrspidey
  • Love 2

Agents of SHIELD is finally back and it's probably going to be massive headache trying to see how this all fits in alongside Infinity War/Endgame.  I don't envy the writers, but damn, this is going to be rough.

Oh, Simmons, that wasn't cool.  I get that you are concerned about finding Fitz and he's your husband/everything, but to betray Daisy, Davis, and Piper like that was low.  Plus, I think Daisy had the right idea that they really need to resupply and recharge before they go all way into deep space.  I'm sure it will all work out for Simmons/Fitz, but if one of the other three gets hurt or worse, that's going to be on Simmons in a lot of ways.

Mack seems to be fitting in well as the Director, even though it apparently cost him his relationship with YoYo, although to be fair, those two were already having some major issues last season.  Still, Melinda continues to be the best!  Looking forward to seeing more of Benson/Barry Shabaka Henley too.

So, the villains this season are a group of some kind of soldiers, who can phase through buildings and whatnot, and are led by... Coulson?!  Or, really, someone who has Coulson's face, since it seems clear that he died in Tahiti (or Melinda believes he did.)  Not sure what to think of yet.  Cool that the one henchwoman was played by Brooke Williams, who Aureila in Spartacus and Hannah on 12 Monkeys.  And she actually got to use her normal accent!

Hmm.. what is going on with Fitz?!  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Speaking of hair, I found it strange that Daisy decided to start dying her hair while on a deep space mission. I know they've established that thus far the mission has been long and boring. Also, they don't seem to be amusing themselves in the obvious way (although Davis and Piper might be) so I suppose it's reasonable but 

Chloe said something about it all being about the hair. I’m guessing multiple timelines and we need to start keeping charts to cross reference styles. 🙂

34 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

Agents of SHIELD is finally back and it's probably going to be massive headache trying to see how this all fits in alongside Infinity War/Endgame.  I don't envy the writers, but damn, this is going to be rough.

Hmm.. what is going on with Fitz?!  

I don’t think they are connecting this to the snappening. Probably at all. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

I remember the actor from Haven if that is him I didn't feel like going to imdb... 

That’s definitely Lucas Bryant from Haven, but he and the character are oddly uncredited on IMDB. 

5 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Jemma please grow those bangs out!

Omg, yes please. Those are terrible. 

1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

I haven’t seen Endgame yet and probably won’t for awhile. I know I’m a terrible fan. While I do see all of the movies and enjoy them, the timelines mess me up since the movies jump all over the place that I don’t even care about what happens in the movies in relation to this show. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Props to those of you who recognized Lucas Bryant. I was a huge Nathan Wournos fan, that is the character he played on Haven, but did not recognize him. He is equally as handsome now (to me) as he was then, but he looks different—less of a baby face, I guess.

Edited by Enigma X
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mrspidey said:

Soooo, i'm guessing the AoS runners weren't told about the five year jump and just assumed everything would be back to normal one year later and the Snappening never even happened?

Per IGN, they were told Agents of SHIELD might be used as a January midseason replacement show so they couldn't incorporate Endgame into their plotting. Just ignore the Infinity War references, this is still pre-snap MCU.

From Discover on Google https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05/10/agents-of-shield-season-6-before-avengers-endgame-after

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, CJBinATX said:

Just ignore the Infinity War references, this is still pre-snap MCU.

But that doesn't even make sense! Last season, Thanos was already attacking New York and now, one year later, the Snap hasn't happened yet? What the hell??

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mrspidey said:

But that doesn't even make sense! Last season, Thanos was already attacking New York and now, one year later, the Snap hasn't happened yet? What the hell??

The alien attack on New York would have had to have been something else and not the snatch of the time stone in Infinity War. Then the Confederation's general intelligence that earth was on Thanos' list of targets can work.

I can't recall AoS giving actual dates like Endgame did but what was the last direct reference, Yo-Yo registering under the Sokovia Accords in her YouTube series?

(edited)

I enjoyed that especially spunky new Coulson! Who knew Clark Gregg could be so cool!

Can someone explain how the whole "let's go find Fitz" thing works to me?

I swear I had it all worked out end of last season and now I have actually forgotten.

So they were in the future with a Fitz (the weirdo one who operated on Daisy) and then he died. So are they now back in the present and trying to retrieve a Fitz from another timeline?

I is confused!!!! HELP!!!!!!

ETA: I feel ashamed for admitting to this but now I want an angsty May/NuCoulson arc! And I wasn't even a Philinda shipper (I did like their ending last season very much).

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I enjoyed that especially spunky new Coulson! Who knew Clark Gregg could be so cool!

Can someone explain how the whole "let's go find Fitz" thing works to me?

I swear I had it all worked out end of last season and now I have actually forgotten.

So they were in the future with a Fitz (the weirdo one who operated on Daisy) and then he died. So are they now back in the present and trying to retrieve a Fitz from another timeline?

I is confused!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Enoch took Fitz to hide him for the 74 year trip to earth's future to work in the time loop and Simmons went up to snatch that Fitz body since the time loop was broken. There being no truly decimated earth for him to emerge in needing a monolith to come back to the past/present.

In the first scene however the ship was attacked and in that year Daisy's team has found out a lot about the local Marvel cosmic universe making just enemies it seems among the Confederation.

But of course with the main MCU you had branches on a timeline brought back into a flow by the infinity stones and even among the writer and directors of Endgame there seems to be disagreement on how alternate timelines will work. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't remember from last season, did Yo-Yo lose her speed? If she didn't, she could have ran into the museum to gather intel. But I guess don't reveal too much it's only the first episode.

May is slipping, they were already an item before she noticed.

I wonder why the basketball was destroyed and not their sneakers.

36 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

I don't remember from last season, did Yo-Yo lose her speed? If she didn't, she could have ran into the museum to gather intel. But I guess don't reveal too much it's only the first episode.

No it was just bad tactics when Director MacKenzie ordered Agent May to do a covert scouting mission. Unless May was in charge and would have ordered Yo-Yo to take a look if there were time left.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CJBinATX said:

Per IGN, they were told Agents of SHIELD might be used as a January midseason replacement show so they couldn't incorporate Endgame into their plotting. Just ignore the Infinity War references, this is still pre-snap MCU.

From Discover on Google https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05/10/agents-of-shield-season-6-before-avengers-endgame-after

Well yes i guess I won’t bother with the alternate timeline stuff. Too bad though. I was hoping it would lead into some of the new shows in some way. 

Isn’t this at odds with the shield/ hydra timeline though? 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Affogato said:

Isn’t this at odds with the shield/ hydra timeline though? 

Do you mean Captain America and where he ends up in his Endgame?

For the Agents of SHIELD after finding Loki's sceptre and pointing the Avengers in that direction in the Age of Ultron, Hydra has been separated from the movies. Meanwhile the Agents have been finding the latest head to emerge along  filling out a history of Hydra stating that Red Skull and the Nazis were not the only or first ones, just the first to emerge from the shadows and go public.

20 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

Anybody think after they rescue Fitz, Daisy's gonna go, "I love you guys, but I'm gonna need you both to stay the hell away from me."

totally agree its like Deja Vu all over again except this time its Simmons

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Raja said:

The alien attack on New York would have had to have been something else and not the snatch of the time stone in Infinity War. Then the Confederation's general intelligence that earth was on Thanos' list of targets can work.

I can't recall AoS giving actual dates like Endgame did but what was the last direct reference, Yo-Yo registering under the Sokovia Accords in her YouTube series?

No, AoS has actually been the one that gives exact dates and the movies to be more about given vague "ideas" on how long things have been. AoS was the one that claimed that the movie The Avengers took place in 2012 and that Simmons told Will that the year was 2015. The movies, on the other hand, have been really vague on the exact dates and have only used those like maybe 3 times out of  22/23 movies.

As with last year's finale (Season 5 ending), AoS specially stated that Thanos was attacking NYC-so it's specifically IS about the events in Infinity War since Thanos only attacked Earth once. So yeah, nothing is making sense and saying that this season is "pre-Snap" is just bs at this point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I finally got around to watching this episode. Because of the previews I was already spoiled about evil Coulson :(. I feel like this show struggles with letting actors go after they "killed" them. It happened with Ward now with Couslon. I kind of wish they let it be. While I love seeing Clark Greg, I don't like seeing him evil.

Anyhow, I found the stuff with Daisy and Simmons great. I like seeing Piper and Davis again too. Those four seemed to have been through a lot but it's entertaining. I hope they find Fitz soon. Of course I instantly knew at the end that was going to be Fitz. Even speaking an alien language his accent still came out :).

The earth stuff was good too. I kind of wish we got a bit of a break to speak to establish how it is now with Mack en-charge before diving straight into the next story.  Hopefully we get more as the season goes on. As well as him and YoYo getting back together. And obviously at some point the two groups have to reunite.

Anyhow, an entertaining episode and hopefully going to be a good season.

Edited by blueray
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2019 at 4:12 AM, mrspidey said:

I'm going with it never happened in the show. They are in I guess an alternate reality. Honestly, for the show's benefit I think this was the right call. The movies certainly never acknowledge anything that they do.  I do like them both though.

So beyond the big, Thanos shaped Elephant in the living room (apparently this takes place pre Snappening? But it was happening during the last season? Or was that some OTHER alien attack? It is the MCU I guess...) I thought that was a good start to the season. They did a good job establishing what the new status quo is, what everyone has been up to, etc. while also showing the new threat that the team will be dealing with. I am also glad that we seem to be getting back to kind of a normal routine, especially on Earth, maybe the show wont be so ridiculously, relentlessly depressing for a bit now that the bad future has been averted. I loved several of the darker seasons, but by the last arc, everything was just so grim, the characters were so miserable and did so many awful things and had awful things done to them, it just became exhausting to watch by the end. Not that it has to become happy fun times now, but maybe a bit more fun and humor every once in awhile?

I get that Jemma is desperate to get Fitz back, but she really screwed up on this show. They need to get supplies, and getting stuck in space is not a good idea. Do they want to live Star Trek Voyager?! Because this is how you get Star Trek Voyager! I did like seeing some space adventures and I liked the dynamic with Davis and Piper especially, as they continue to live way longer than I would expect reoccurring agent characters to live on shows like this. And Daisy seems to be doing a good job as captain, questionable hair choices aside. 

Speaking of, Mack seems to be making for a good director, even if he feels insecure about it, and it cost him his relationship with Yoyo. Thats too bad, but they had problems even before he became Director, so its not a huge shock. I like the new guy she is with, even if he is probably not long for this world. 

On 5/11/2019 at 4:09 AM, thuganomics85 said:

who Aureila in Spartacus and Hannah on 12 Monkeys. 

Thats who she was! Oh that was bugging me the whole time!

• Love 4
On 5/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, TVSpectator said:

As with last year's finale (Season 5 ending), AoS specially stated that Thanos was attacking NYC-so it's specifically IS about the events in Infinity War since Thanos only attacked Earth once. So yeah, nothing is making sense and saying that this season is "pre-Snap" is just bs at this point. 

At this point they really just need to stick with a nearly identical alternate timeline. It was nice when it was all one universe but that’s just not realistic with Marvel Entertainment (tv shows) and Marvel Studios (MCU) being operated separately. 

Between Endgame and Into the Spider-verse the multiverse is official and it’s time for the show runners to just embrace it. 

In my mind AOS is in a parallel universe where Thor went for the head or Starlord didn’t punch Thanos. 

4 minutes ago, Dani said:

At this point they really just need to stick with a nearly identical alternate timeline. It was nice when it was all one universe but that’s just not realistic with Marvel Entertainment (tv shows) and Marvel Studios (MCU) being operated separately. 

Between Endgame and Into the Spider-verse the multiverse is official and it’s time for the show runners to just embrace it. 

In my mind AOS is in a parallel universe where Thor went for the head or Starlord didn’t punch Thanos. 

I think they either have to admit that the Snap happen or admit that this isn't the MCU. Let's be real here, another timeline= another universe. Thus, if it's in another timeline then it's not in the MCU universe. I have seen some people on Reddit try to rationalize that this show is in another timeline but still in the MCU. It can't happen and it's becoming clear that they are in another timeline. My only guess is that they found a way to time travel, off-screen (which would totally suck), but that would be stupid. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, TVSpectator said:

I think they either have to admit that the Snap happen or admit that this isn't the MCU. Let's be real here, another timeline= another universe. Thus, if it's in another timeline then it's not in the MCU universe. I have seen some people on Reddit try to rationalize that this show is in another timeline but still in the MCU. It can't happen and it's becoming clear that they are in another timeline. My only guess is that they found a way to time travel, off-screen (which would totally suck), but that would be stupid. 

Yep. I tend to use timeline and universe interchangeably. I think Marvel, as a whole, needs to get on the same page as far as terminology because many people are very confused and Endgame really didn’t attempt to explain it at all. 

My personal explanation is that they both exist within the same multiverse but are distinct universes. 

1 minute ago, Dani said:

Yep. I tend to use timeline and universe interchangeably. I think Marvel, as a whole, needs to get on the same page as far as terminology because many people are very confused and Endgame really didn’t attempt to explain it at all. 

My personal explanation is that they both exist within the same multiverse but are distinct universes. 

Personally, I think what is happening is that Marvel TV is just trying to still say that these shows are part of the MCU. While the actual MCU isn't mentioning them and/or acknowledge them even existing. It's just at this point, tiring in my opinion. Not only that but things are going to get even weirder when Feige starts making his own shows on Disney +. 

Also, in my head, the shows and movies are in two different timelines/universes. AoS is in their own universe, the Netflix Series are in their own universe, and only Agent Carter (the show) could be part of the MCU since Kevin Feige was involved with that show. 

• Love 1

I got super excited when I saw the natural history museum was in Muncie Indiana, where I lived for a few years! Seems like maybe a random choice, but I really enjoyed seeing a bit of my home state, even if it was obviously not filmed there. Go Muncie, making the big time! There is not actually a natural history museum in Muncie, sadly, but the building did bear a passing resemblance to a nice art museum there, so that was funny to me. 

9 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I got super excited when I saw the natural history museum was in Muncie Indiana, where I lived for a few years! Seems like maybe a random choice, but I really enjoyed seeing a bit of my home state, even if it was obviously not filmed there. Go Muncie, making the big time! There is not actually a natural history museum in Muncie, sadly, but the building did bear a passing resemblance to a nice art museum there, so that was funny to me. 

It was Pasadena CA City Hall 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I lived in Castleton, Indiana for a few years so I was also really excited to see them go to Indiana last episode. Someone on the writing staff must be from Indiana because Castleton (which is basically Indianapolis) and Muncie aren’t what people think of when they think of Indiana.

Im looking forward to Evil Coulson. I hope it’s a doppelgänger and not a resurrected version of our Coulson.

And I hope that they find Fitz soon. I think you can get plenty of drama from the fact that Fitz and Simmons are at different stages in the relationship. This version of Fitz just sees Simmons as his girlfriend while Simmons see Fitz as her husband.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

I lived in Castleton, Indiana for a few years so I was also really excited to see them go to Indiana last episode. Someone on the writing staff must be from Indiana because Castleton (which is basically Indianapolis) and Muncie aren’t what people think of when they think of Indiana.

Maybe an homage to "The Judge" - Carlinville, Indiana [Downey Jr. produced / starred] 

• Useful 1

So good to have it back

The showrunners can't be held responsible for the lack of tie in /timeline shennanigans . As someone else said earlier they were told the show would have an open air date so the show might have to air as a mid season replacement .So even though Jed and Mo knew exactly what was going to happen in Endgame they were faced with either writing a show that might have been forced to air in March that would spoil the film or just take a step round it all together

So blame ABC for not sticking to their guns when they originally said it would air after Endgame and then havered about when it would be back 

• Useful 1
On 5/11/2019 at 4:12 AM, mrspidey said:

It bugs the hell out of me that they are totally ignoring the snap. Especially because that 5 year period in the movie where nothing happened would have been a great place to set the season. And you could even have SHIELD dealing with the fall out of the snap and trying to help people. I am not sure if it is funny of sad that this show has gone from a shlw where one of the creators was basically the guy in charge of the Avengers to a show where at least in my imagination the show runners can't even get the Russo brothers to return their phone calls.

I hope the stuff in space is done soon because i didn't really care for it. Too star treky and that's not a good thing. Although the incredibly slow torpedoes fired on Daisy's ship were kind of hilarious.

• Love 3
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I hope the stuff in space is done soon because i didn't really care for it. Too star treky and that's not a good thing. Although the incredibly slow torpedoes fired on Daisy's ship were kind of hilarious.

I feel the same way. This show works better when it’s grounded. Rebuilding Shield and dealing with new Coulson is far more interesting to me. 

One thing that bothered me was their method of space transport. When they were talking about jumping home I assumed they were talking about the jump points from the movies. I was very surprised to see they were using Hale’s device from last season.

If that’s how they’re traveling why haven’t they been back to earth in so long? Jemma’s position was somewhat understandable if traveling back home would have taken months but she looks even more selfish and reckless with instantaneous transport. 

Edited by Guest

If Not!Coulson already had an 18 wheeler, why did the guys without vehicles need to open a portal for him?

"Hey we missed the meeting point....we have to run 100 km in 10 minutes...."

• Love 1