Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: In For A Shock

Message added by Drogo

If it wasn't discussed on the show, don't discuss it here. 

• Start Topic

Nicole has a surprise for Azan. Things escalate as Larissa's trial date approaches. Elizabeth and Andrei get big news about their baby. Ashley crushes Jay's hopes. Russ and Pao return to Oklahoma. Chantal struggles to pick up the pieces with her family.

Are we all exhausted after last night's live chat?

Are we talking about What Now? here too? Poor Jenny, stuck in the mobile home park with the seniors. Who will probably look down their noses at her and be mean. I'm sad for her. She and Larry aren't love's young dream but I think they have a chance. She does not have unreasonable expectations and Larry's nice enough, and clearly he adores her. Life could be worse.

Danielle. Ugh. She is appalling.

• Love 6
(edited)

Holy shit The Family Chantel is a dysfunctioning mess. Mommy, Daddy, Shockey. Chantel should break from her family. She sucks though and she never will break, she says one thing to him then a diff thing to The Family Chantel. 

And WTF is up with the janky apartment kitchen where the fight happened and the beautiful home where Thanksgiving was held and all the family TH were filmed on TG.

Colt is a sicko. Something is wrong with him. Debbie is the disease. Untuck your balls mama’s boy and go to court with your wife!!! If he can’t do that for her he will never ever do anything for her when she needs him. Ever. It is over. 

I am giving baby Huey Nicole a hairs breadth of a pass for at least working. Or attempting to look like she is compared to Azan. I still think he is gay and trying to get out of a Muslim country for that reason. 

I FF thru Russ and Pao and the Jamaican guy and the bartender . 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 15

Wait till Pao hears about Russ's job opportunity. She'll be spitting nails. I don't doubt for one moment that there is probably a decent sized Latinx community in Tulsa (any Oklahomans here? I'm just spitballing), so no doubt she's full of shit with her "I'll be so lonely! I'll have no one to talk to!". But of course they'll probably be families, not plastic titted, tequila chugging floozies like her friends in Miaaaaaaaami.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

I'm just curious about something, since Andreeeei has no job who is paying for Elizabeth's healthcare?   As we all know healthcare in this country doesn't come cheap.  Is Daddy footing the bill for that too? 

Nicole is such a moron.  I know that job interview was staged but she came off really bad.  "Uh I have no experience, no skills, and I plan on leaving suddenly in the near future, when do I start?"  Poor May.

I skip past more of this show than I watch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait till Pao hears about Russ's job opportunity. She'll be spitting nails. I don't doubt for one moment that there is probably a decent sized Latinx community in Tulsa (any Oklahomans here? I'm just spitballing), so no doubt she's full of shit with her "I'll be so lonely! I'll have no one to talk to!". But of course they'll probably be families, not plastic titted, tequila chugging floozies like her friends in Miaaaaaaaami.

What is Latinx? I have never seen it spelled that way.

I will agree with Paola.  She is not meant for Oklahoma.  The Latin community is 20+ countries deep.

The Latin Americans from the Caribbean regions are better suited for bigger cities like Miami, New York, etc.

You see what cities attract Fernanda?  Chicago, Houston, etc.  She is Mexican. 

The real reason Paola has not connected to any place is because she does not have a career. 

She took up the usual IG job of fitness training........but, I am not sure if she has a real job at a gym.

Paola sells meal plans on her website.  Who the heck is paying $100 to be told to eat skinless chicken breast and asparagus for dinner?

It also looks like she was injecting her body before she got pregnant. Not sure who was trying to look like her.

Russ wanted a Colombia babe.........so, Oklahoma...no go!

I am sure half of Americans don’t want to live in Oklahoma.   Let’s not be so hard on Paola!!

Me!  I will be just fine in Oklahoma.  

I will just call Pumps and we can bop around town with our homemade iced teas! I do exactly same.  Yeti full of my own iced tea.  If I go to a party then I carry a Thermos for a refill.  Hahahahaha!  Pump cracks me up. Love her!

But, we riding in her car.....bc, I don’t smoke. 🚭

• Love 1

If Nicole isn't working, I wonder who pays for her phone? If it were me, I would disconnect it immediately. That would solve some of her problems. It looked like she was asking her mother to pay for her latest vacation idea too? If so, is that woman plain crazy or what?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

And WTF is up with the janky apartment kitchen where the fight happened and the beautiful home where Thanksgiving was held and all the family TH were filmed on TG.

Air B&B . . . probably both of them.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Air B&B . . . probably both of them.  

That sucks, I am not invested in this for that level of fakery. I paused my DVR to look at the Thanksgiving home versus the weave pulling fight home and it's different. Do they think we are dumb? Faking the homes is not as bad as Shaun Robinson at reunion, for the record of my indignation she still is #1. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That sucks, I am not invested in this for that level of fakery. I paused my DVR to look at the Thanksgiving home versus the weave pulling fight home and it's different. Do they think we are dumb? Faking the homes is not as bad as Shaun Robinson at reunion, for the record of my indignation she still is #1. 

I always look at the background of any room filmed for a TV show.  If NOTHING is out of place, and there are NO family pictures and minimal knick-knacks, I assume it's an Air B&B or VRBO.  IMO, most houses on Catfish fall into this category.

Or they could be at my house.  I have OCD, so nothing is ever out of place, and I'm the other end of the spectrum from being a hoarder, so I only keep knick-knacks that I like.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I always look at the background of any room filmed for a TV show.  If NOTHING is out of place, and there are NO family pictures and minimal knick-knacks, I assume it's an Air B&B or VRBO.  IMO, most houses on Catfish fall into this category.

Or they could be at my house.  I have OCD, so nothing is ever out of place, and I'm the other end of the spectrum from being a hoarder, so I only keep knick-knacks that I like.  

Great assessment. Ashley allegedly has 2 or 3 kids? Her home screams staged TJ Maxx live love laugh and not a small space with a young family. Wonder about her home too. Doesnt seem to be much real about those 2.

• Love 5

I feel like Colt Tea has moments of clarity but then Deb Bea derails it. He's going out on a date with Mommmmmy and she even gets margaritas! Meanwhile something is wrong with Larissa who wants "more and more things". Because he's already given her so much. He just remembers her saying Colt Tea, Colt Tea. 

Now I understand, Jay has a genetic predisposition for cheating 🙄 I still blame Ashley for being so smugly stupid. 

Nicole trying to get a job is pretty funny. Without a resume at that. Just make sure they know I'm lazy AF and won't be doing much work. Got it, Nicole. She's "moving" to Morocco 😂😂😂 Girl bye.

MC River spitting bars! I don't understand why Chantel is even bringing up Pedro and apology in the same sentence. She's setting up unrealistic expectations. 

Undddrrrthei is just under a microscope, poor thing. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

"Deep down inside they want her to leave Pedro."

River, it ain't deep down.  It's right there on the surface, loud and clear.

Right? From Day One, the hit's been out on him. They have not been exactly subtle.

5 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

He probably never left Morocco, pocketed the cash and told Nicole he was denied entry

Yeah, Azan's upped his scamming game since the early days, when he had to actually be in the same country as Nicole to fleece her. If he ever went to South Korea I'll eat my crown, since I am the Queen of Romania.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, BengalKitty said:

Why can't Azan get into S Korea either?  What is his history that he apparently can't leave Morocco?

Some of us doubt he even tried to go to S Korea, that he took the money for the tickets from Nicole, never booked the flights and pocketed the money. Then told Nicole they stopped him at customs and refused him entry.  She was in a “later flight” so she never went to S Korea . Azan said they couldn’t get refunds on the tickets.

I caught Nicole’s talking head where she confessed the store never existed.

She’s living rent free with her sister and brother but wants to spend thousands on airfare and a vacation in Grenada? And no one calls her on that bullshit?

• Love 23

Eh - I give people a pass on not wanting to film in their own homes since someone explained to me that many folks on "reality" shows started doing it so rabid fans couldn't find and stalk them. I personally have no interest in ever interacting with the Family Chantal but I suppose there are those out there who would. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

He probably never left Morocco, pocketed the cash and told Nicole he was denied entry.

Probably?!  I would bet good money that is exactly what happened.  I believe Nicole sends every nickel she gets to him.  In the meantime, she has poor May couch surfing. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Some of us doubt he even tried to go to S Korea, that he took the money for the tickets from Nicole, never booked the flights and pocketed the money. Then told Nicole they stopped him at customs and refused him entry.  She was in a “later flight” so she never went to S Korea . Azan said they couldn’t get refunds on the tickets.

I caught Nicole’s talking head where she confessed the store never existed.

She’s living rent free with her sister and brother but wants to spend thousands on airfare and a vacation in Grenada? And no one calls her on that bullshit?

so they can touch and kiss each other in public . . . on the beach😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Pao is a big drama queen. It's been 2 years since Russ has seen his parents? I'm sure not by choice. How freaking hard is it to buck up and be nice to your in laws for a few days a year. She acts like she is so put upon. Now that her modeling career is over (I presume), why shouldn't they move to OK if it's better for his career? She can make her stpid fitness youtube videos anywhere. But of course she will get a pass cuz she's pg. 

Pedro and Chantal need to divorce. 

Nicole won't stop until Azan has every cent she gets from 90DF. Let's go to Grenada where we can have sex. Azan definitely did not look excited about that prospect. Oh, please let the Grenada trip happen so we can watch the moose hunt her prey. 

Coltee extremely passive aggressive. He didn't go to court, cuz why? He didn't want to testify? Makes no sense. If he was called to testify, he would have known in advance. They just don't pull people from the hallways who happen to be there. Him sitting there packing and eating his sad lunchable while is wife was in court was pathetic. I was lol at Larissa modeling her court outfits. I was saying no, no and no. Bodycon dress for court? Double no. I was also LOL that they found a mexican restaurant that services their margarits in tacky cactus glasses. 

Oh, Larry. That is a trailer. That trailer park looked sad. 

Jay and Ashley, I FF. No interest. 

Someone tell Danielle that her styoryline has jumped the shark. I d give her daughter props for doing what she could for Danielle. But no, I don't want to be witness to teh dating adventures of Danielle. 

Elizabeth and Andrei - So Andrei makes a point of telling Elizabeth's dad that he has it, he is going to support them, then drives home to live in the house her dad owns taht he pays no rent on, What was up with the sister in the pink wig, It looked so random. I hate with a passion the coven of sisters. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I personally have no interest in ever interacting with the Family Chantal but I suppose there are those out there who would. 

There might be some who would like to use their own Shockys on Mama.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh, please let the Grenada trip happen so we can watch the moose hunt her prey. 

Oh come on. You know as well as I do that IF Nicole ever gets the money for a "vacation" that she will either send the money to Azan or buy him a ticket.  Grenada will be ANOTHER country that will delay him at the border.  He can simply call her and tell her he can't get through immigration (she will have no way of knowing where he is - he will be in Morocco) and because he used the ticket she can't get her money back.  Because his name is on the ticket, he will then be able to cash it in.  There is NO WAY he is going to allow himself to be FILMED making out on the beach.  (Will May be watching?  In the hotel by herself?  In the ocean drowning?  I know, I don't even have to ask if Nicole has thought about what will be happening with May while she and Azan are making out of the beach - of course she hasn't!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Colt and Mother need to get a room. Things are about to get a lot more creepier. 

The Family Chantel is Chernobyl levels of toxicity. I feel sorry for Chantel.

Robalee should get her daughter an annual pass for a male brothel, given that all Nicole really cares about is an oiled up fit body on top of her. It'll be cheaper than footing the bill for yet another traveling adventure aka "Where can I molest Azan in public". 

I want to like Andrei and Elizabeth, but he's making it hard for me. Get a job, ANY job, or shut the fuck up. You can't live in one of Daddy Libby's apartments and then bitch about her family being too involved. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

And Mama Chantel actually said that the fight would not have happened if she had had her stun gun?  She SERIOUSLY thought that would have been a good solution?  Just like the police always tell you that you should not have a gun for protection unless you know how to use it (because the other person can take it away and use it against you) how can she POSSIBLY think that in that melee no one other than Pedro (or possibly Nicole) would have been harmed - not that I think it would have been right to use it - that's not what I'm saying AT ALL.  She REALLY is too stupid for words.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Great assessment. Ashley allegedly has 2 or 3 kids? Her home screams staged TJ Maxx live love laugh and not a small space with a young family. Wonder about her home too. Doesnt seem to be much real about those 2.

LOL, so spot on about the TJ Maxx decor.  I always consider that the "knick knack doo dad corner" of every TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls. 

42 minutes ago, linthia said:

I just do not understand the family Chantal. Are they in denial or delusional? The fight has been shown on TV over and over. River clearly started it when he tried to hit Pedro in the face with the lamp. And Chantal contines to claim  River has no responsibility. Am  I missing something?

I could alllllmost forgive river the bitch ass, passive aggressive, "I wanna fight, but imma need to do it from over here cause I know you'll kick my ass" lamp move

...but I'll never forgive those racial slurs 

And no one has ever confronted him on it.  That family is pathetic.

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Pao is a big drama queen. It's been 2 years since Russ has seen his parents? I'm sure not by choice. How freaking hard is it to buck up and be nice to your in laws for a few days a year. She acts like she is so put upon. Now that her modeling career is over (I presume), why shouldn't they move to OK if it's better for his career? She can make her stpid fitness youtube videos anywhere. But of course she will get a pass cuz she's pg. 

Pedro and Chantal need to divorce. 

Nicole won't stop until Azan has every cent she gets from 90DF. Let's go to Grenada where we can have sex. Azan definitely did not look excited about that prospect. Oh, please let the Grenada trip happen so we can watch the moose hunt her prey. 

Coltee extremely passive aggressive. He didn't go to court, cuz why? He didn't want to testify? Makes no sense. If he was called to testify, he would have known in advance. They just don't pull peole from the hallways sho happen to be there. Him sitting there packing and eating his sad lunchable while is wife was in court was pathetic. I was lol at Larissa modeling her court outfits. I was saying no, no and no. Bodycon dress for court? Double no. I was also LOL that they found a mexican restaurant that services their margarits in tacky cactus glasses. 

Oh, Larry. That is a trailer. That trailer park looked sad. 

Jay and Ashley, I FF. No interest. 

Someone tell Danielle that her styoryline has jumped the shark. I d give her daughter props for doing what she could for Danielle. But no, I don't want to be witness to teh dating adventures of Danielle. 

Elizabeth and Andrei - So Andrei makes a point of telling Elizabeth's dad that he has it, he is going to support them, then drives home to live in the house her dad owns taht he pays no rent on, What was up with the sister in the pink wig, It looked so random. I hate with a passion the coven of sisters. 

Agree with everything you said!  

Re:  The pink wig.....I was like, whaaaat?  Until I realized, each person there chose a color based on what they thought the baby's sex would be, so the "pink wig" sister was pro-girl. 

I, too, can't stand understand Annnnndddddreeeei and Elizabeth.  

Why doesn't he get a job, um, I don't know....waiting tables?  Bartending?  Barista?  Construction sites?  Has he turned out to be yet another one, here for the American's money?

15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are so extra. The one who whined that she wasn't "invited" to the ultrasound had me rolling. Girl. Its a medical procedure. Was she "invited" to her dad's colonoscopy? Did they all go?

Was she the same one who was mocking Andrei, and encouraging her kids to do the same? Klassy.

Why on earth would Nicole choose South Korea? Its not convenient for either Florida or Morocco. Its something like 20 hours to fly there. She could get to Grenada in 2. The average houseplant is smarter than her. 

Completely agree!  I mean, who needs an "invitation" for an ultrasound?  WTF?  I love your analogy....did she go to her dad's colonoscopy?  Wait, I think I answered my own question....they probably all did go, en masse, and viewed dad's films.

14 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Oh come on. You know as well as I do that IF Nicole ever gets the money for a "vacation" that she will either send the money to Azan or buy him a ticket.  Grenada will be ANOTHER country that will delay him at the border.  He can simply call her and tell her he can't get through immigration (she will have no way of knowing where he is - he will be in Morocco) and because he used the ticket she can't get her money back.  Because his name is on the ticket, he will then be able to cash it in.  There is NO WAY he is going to allow himself to be FILMED making out on the beach.  (Will May be watching?  In the hotel by herself?  In the ocean drowning?  I know, I don't even have to ask if Nicole has thought about what will be happening with May while she and Azan are making out of the beach - of course she hasn't!)

1000% !!  She's so unfortunately dumb, that she believes that Azan got turned away at the border.  Poor sweet Azan, flew all the way to South Korea alone, to meet his love Nicole, and he wanted to be there before her, but called her to tell her not to go to the airport, as he had such an unfortunate experience when the border agent wouldn't let him in, so, trooper that he is, flew back to Morocco, all alone.

While he sat in his apartment in Morocco, drinking, chatting up lord knows how many other women.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Danielle - Don’t care.  

Nichole - TLC is doing her no favors by giving her a paycheck.  

Family Chantel are either delusional or really playing it up for the cameras.   I hoping it’s the latter.   

Libby is an idiot.   

Colt is a POS.  Debbie, if you don’t like living with Larissa then move out or kick them out.   You just like acting the victim to manipulate your son.  

Tarique - snooooozzzzeee  

Russ deserves better.   

Fernanda is a delusional baby and Jonathan has her number.   Good for him.  

Ashley and Jay deserve each other.  Both idiots.   

Where did Larry reside prior to the trailer?   Doesn’t he have a son?   Why would he think that a trailer was a step up?   Something doesn’t add up.  Larry is still a dunce.  

• Love 9

I have to wonder how much money Azan has received from Nicole so far?    We know he has the $6000 plus he gets a couple hundred dollars a month.   Now she is paying for a vacation for him.   I wonder how long he can scam her?    He is having the time of his life at her expense!!!!    He has no reason to work 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hey, she actually said make out.  Azan looked positively shocked!

He looked like he was overcome with nausea.

1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

And Mama Chantel actually said that the fight would not have happened if she had had her stun gun?  She SERIOUSLY thought that would have been a good solution?  Just like the police always tell you that you should not have a gun for protection unless you know how to use it (because the other person can take it away and use it against you) how can she POSSIBLY think that in that melee no one other than Pedro (or possibly Nicole) would have been harmed - not that I think it would have been right to use it - that's not what I'm saying AT ALL.  She REALLY is too stupid for words.

IF Mama Chantel had had her stun gun at the famous Family Chantel Cage Match, she would surely have nailed one of her appalling offspring, or her comically stupid husband, and blamed Pedro for it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Hi everyone! So glad this trainwreck is back. I missed the live chat because I am just SO confused! How many versions of this show are there now? It's impossible to keep track of what's what anymore. In any case, before I enjoy the live thread and the episode thread....

I hate Russ. He’s such a wimpy wet dishrag dud. Ugh. 

I FF past Coltie and Larissa. Everything feels old old news with most of these people but especially with these two.

Okay, Jay downloaded Tinder and was chatting up other girls. He’s 20. He’ll never be faithful. How many times are we going to rehash this? Last time I looked, buying Chinese food doesn’t fix a cheat. LOL @ Jay giving her the food and then saying, “So what about the papers?” Yeah, the food was a sincere gesture… uh huh.

Wasn’t Nicole shilling some diet pills? She looks HUGE. And she’s an ass. Where is she getting all this money? Making out on the beach? LOL. Did everyone see Azan's face during that whole conversation? Oy vey.

I’m no musician but I’ve seen enough studios on television that there’s no place to walk in on a person while they are performing. Chanel just walking in on the session was crap. I like Pedro. Is he a rapper too? what was up with the large mic and mic guard in front of the computer? I don’t blame him for not going to the Family Chantel’s for Thanksgiving. She is so full of shit with what she is telling her family about why he is not there. How stupid are these people? Pedro wants to go to the DR because these two need space from one another. Hearing all the speculation at the table is just ridiculous. After the steroids comment, I wrote all of this off as scripted nonsense. I’ll close my comments about these two clowns by saying that there is no way in hell I would leave my husband home alone and go to my parents for a holiday dinner. We’d have our own dinner and if it was grilled cheese sandwiches, then so be it.

Libby and Andrei lost me at the beginning of their relationship. He’s not “old fashioned” or “traditional,” he’s a tyrant.  Fuck that. Libby is another desperate woman who will overlook assholery to prance around saying the word ‘husband’ like Stephanie on MAFS. I can’t stand him and I can’t stand her putting up with this. I loved her sister calling her out on taking money from her father and acting like they’re above everyone else. Why is Andrei, Mr. Responsible unable to work more than part time? So he’s the man of the house and a leech? And they’re having a baby? And Libby can't do anything about it because he's the King of the Castle?

Why are they advertising this as a 3 hour show but the third hour is about the old cast?

• Love 14

I wonder if Debbie sexually abused Colt? I’m tired of her acting like she’s helpless and a victim. 

I don’t understand why Larry felt like the trailer would be good because he could be closer to his son. I, too, wonder what happened to the place he had before.  He’s a manager at McDonalds right? 

His mom seems like a really sweet lady trying to make Jenny feel less alone. I felt kind of sad that they had to have her wedding at the gazebo in the trailer park, borrowing hanging flower pots to decorate with.  Maybe Larry’s mom bought Jenny’s dress? I feel like I “know” her better now and am not as suspect of her just wanting a green card.  I just want Larry to do better by her but his 16 year old son is more mature than he is and would probably be a better partner to Jenny  

If I did the things Nicole does when my parents were supporting me they throw me out on my fat ass. 

If Andrei is serious about taking care of Libby, he need to more out of that house. You can’t have it both ways but Libby herself seems pretty worthless thanks to her dad’s enabling. 

Pao needs to make an effort with Russ’s family. She can be herself while dressing more modestly but she knows nothing of being gracious. She’s selfish and no amount of pussy is worth all her demands and antics. 

Did anyone see the episode of Kiralym and her husband. Who just quits their job without another one lined up when they have a dependent wife and kid just because they’re unhappy? I think his dad spoke the truth. At some point he just needs to bite the bullet especially since he won’t let Kiralym work. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if Debbie sexually abused Colt? I’m tired of her acting like she’s helpless and a victim. 

I don’t understand why Larry felt like the trailer would be good because he could be closer to his son. I, too, wonder what happened to the place he had before.  He’s a manager at McDonalds right? 

His mom seems like a really sweet lady trying to make Jenny feel less alone. I felt kind of sad that they had to have her wedding at the gazebo in the trailer park, borrowing hanging flower pots to decorate with.  Maybe Larry’s mom bought Jenny’s dress? I feel like I “know” her better now and am not as suspect of her just wanting a green card.  I just want Larry to do better by her but his 16 year old son is more mature than he is and would probably be a better partner to Jenny  

If I did the things Nicole does when my parents were supporting me they throw me out on my fat ass. 

If Andrei is serious about taking care of Libby, he need to more out of that house. You can’t have it both ways but Libby herself seems pretty worthless thanks to her dad’s enabling. 

Pao needs to make an effort with Russ’s family. She can be herself while dressing more modestly but she knows nothing of being gracious. She’s selfish and no amount of pussy is worth all her demands and antics. 

Did anyone see the episode of Kiralym and her husband. Who just quits their job without another one lined up when they have a dependent wife and kid just because they’re unhappy? I think his dad spoke the truth. At some point he just needs to bite the bullet especially since he won’t let Kiralym work. 

Did I miss something?  I didn't see anything about Jenny & Larry's gazebo wedding, or Kirlyam and her husband.  What episode was this?  I'm so confused by all the versions.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Did I miss something?  I didn't see anything about Jenny & Larry's gazebo wedding, or Kirlyam and her husband.  What episode was this?  I'm so confused by all the versions.

They were on demand on spectrum. Maybe they didn’t air those episodes yet?

• Useful 2
54 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

His mom seems like a really sweet lady trying to make Jenny feel less alone. I felt kind of sad that they had to have her wedding at the gazebo in the trailer park, borrowing hanging flower pots to decorate with.  Maybe Larry’s mom bought Jenny’s dress? I feel like I “know” her better now and am not as suspect of her just wanting a green card. 

When did all of this air? Plus, people are referencing Fernanda leaving and then asking to come back and Jon saying no -- when did all that happen? I'm confused too -- are there episodes I've missed already?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, linthia said:

I just do not understand the family Chantal. Are they in denial or delusional? The fight has been shown on TV over and over. River clearly started it when he tried to hit Pedro in the face with the lamp. And Chantal contines to claim  River has no responsibility. Am  I missing something?

The Family Chantal needs to have someone show them tape JFK Zapruder style.

Back and to the left.

BACK and to the left!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

I'm feeling like Andrei's inability to get a job is being influenced heavily by Libby.  He trained as a truck driver.  But it's really difficult to get the cushy, local, home by 5 driving jobs.  The long haul, gone for a few weeks, home for 2 days jobs are easier to get, but do you think Libby would ever let that happen?  The dude was a bouncer in Ireland.  He seems fine with jobs instead of a career.  I just don't think he's being lazy.

And I really hate the coven.  Even if the argument is valid that someone is helping you financially so they're allowed to be all up in your life, Libby's DAD is helping not the Harpy.

I think Andrei was nothing but gracious and friendly at the shower.  

P.S. I did go to my Dad's colonoscopy, but only because he needed a ride home since he'd be loopy.  :)  I was not in the room.

Edited by Kangatush
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I'm sure I am not the first to say this, but to hear grown adults refer to their parents as "Mommy" and "Daddy" is greatly annoying me. I can't explain it, but it is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
13 hours ago, ChiMama said:

When did all of this air? Plus, people are referencing Fernanda leaving and then asking to come back and Jon saying no -- when did all that happen? I'm confused too -- are there episodes I've missed already?

After the two hour Happily Ever After?, a one hour What Now? episode is shown. My cable service lists them as one three hour episode. What Now has Danielle, Fernanda, Jenny, and so on.

Edited by Gobi
Spelling
  • Love 1

Chantal is just as bad as the rest of her deranged family, I wish Pedro would tell her to take a hike and just either leave the country or stay and build a better life without her.  She does not have his back.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

The Family Chantal needs to have someone show them tape JFK Zapruder style.

Back and to the left.

BACK and to the left!

I think it's called birds of a feather stick together....

• Love 1