Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: In For A Shock

Message added by Drogo

If it wasn't discussed on the show, don't discuss it here. 

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Drogo said:

How much could they possibly be paying FamilyChantel to humiliate themselves like this?

Drogo you are reading my mind.   I had to cut my previous post short as my son showed up for Mother's Day, lol, but also:  Why is NO ONE calling out Chantal on her shit?  Lying to her parents about the nature of their relationship, lying to EVERYONE, running down his family behind his back, just endless.  Yet Pedro is the bad guy.  They ALL have their hands in the stink pot.  Putting the sister's boyfriend on the spot:  "Would you ever lie or threaten our parents?"  Like who is gonna say yes to THAT question? 

That whole scenario is exhausting - the same stuff over and over and OVER again.  When it was brought up that they are not moving to Savannah and Chantal said it was Pedro's idea to stay and work it out they STILL took offense to that.  Guys - Pedro is not all blameless but to me he is the least culpable.  River is rapping now?  Ugh - talk about lunging for the mute on the remote.  Just everything about him is so unappealing.  Smug and untalented - what a combo.

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

<snip> Why is NO ONE calling out Chantal on her shit?  Lying to her parents about the nature of their relationship, lying to EVERYONE, running down his family behind his back, just endless.  Yet Pedro is the bad guy.  They ALL have their hands in the stink pot.  <snip>

Yep! Agree 100%.

Chantel and Pedro are one of two couples* in the current season I support and encourage the foreign spouse in grabbing that green card, divorcing their spouse, and getting as far away from them, and their toxic family, as possible.

As far as I'm concerned, for what Chantel and her family have put him through, Pedro not only has earned but also deserves to stay in America to try and make a better life for himself here.

Let Family Chantel rot in hell.

*The other is Colt and Larissa, although I am not 100% convinced Larissa hasn't done things that have exacerbated the problems she's had with Colt & Debbie. I'm also not sure Larissa can make it on her own here, unless she's able to keep her volatile temperament in check.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Changed "has" to "have"
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Yep! Agree 100%.

Chantel and Pedro are one of two couples* in the current season I support and encourage the foreign spouse in grabbing that green card, divorcing their spouse, and getting as far away from them, and their toxic family, as possible.

As far as I'm concerned, for what Chantel and her family has put him through, Pedro not only has earned but also deserves to stay in America to try and make a better life for himself here.

Let Family Chantel rot in hell.

*The other is Colt and Larissa, although I am not 100% convinced Larissa hasn't done things that have exacerbated the problems she's had with Colt & Debbie. I'm also not sure Larissa can make it on her own here, unless she's able to keep her volatile temperament in check.

Bolding mine:  Colt and Larissa trouble me for many reasons but the biggest one is Colt looks at him mom the way he should be looking at his wife.  Seriously, there is twinkle in his eye when he looks at his mom that never appears with Larissa.  I am not suggesting something gross, it just is evident, at least to me.

• Love 1

David is a lying sack of shit, you know he didn’t send in Annie’s paperwork for a work permit and green card. Sadly, she’ll never leave his fat ass despite her many protestations. She needs to take all his alleged paperwork and him, and march on down to a reputable immigration lawyer, but they have no money for a lawyer so..,they get a freebie TLC legal eagle who has the demeanor of a savant at best, and a Melting cartoon character at worst. Annie deserves a break, anyone who has to Boom Boom with David has already earned a green card IMO. I’m sure he doesn’t want her to work because she’ll meet people and realize there’s a whole other great life waiting for her once she jettisons David and his fat ass of debt and gloom.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

David is a lying sack of shit, you know he didn’t send in Annie’s paperwork for a work permit and green card. Sadly, she’ll never leave his fat ass despite her many protestations. She needs to take all his alleged paperwork and him, and march on down to a reputable immigration lawyer, but they have no money for a lawyer so..,they get a freebie TLC legal eagle who has the demeanor of a savant at best, and a Melting cartoon character at worst. Annie deserves a break, anyone who has to Boom Boom with David has already earned a green card IMO. I’m sure he doesn’t want her to work because she’ll meet people and realize there’s a whole other great life waiting for her once she jettisons David and his fat ass of debt and gloom.

@gingerella - it is official.  I am not allowed to read your posts during my lunch break.  Too much loud laughter!!!!

It is all good but the bolded part is the best!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
there is a big difference between "good" and "god"
  • LOL 2
On 5/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, sagittarius sue said:

Hey, she actually said make out.  Azan looked positively shocked!

I have high definition TV. His skin actually crawled.

• LOL 14
(edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, gingerella said:

In defense of the TLC collection of legal representatives.....Larissa appears to have an attorney that you might willingly hire.  Okay, maybe willingly hire is a bridge too far, but still...

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, linthia said:

I just do not understand the family Chantal. Are they in denial or delusional? The fight has been shown on TV over and over. River clearly started it when he tried to hit Pedro in the face with the lamp. And Chantal contines to claim  River has no responsibility. Am  I missing something?

That family drives me bananas! They talk slowly and say the same things over and over. They say they forgive but then bring up their suspicions of Pedro at the drop of a napkin. Pedro was exactly right not to go to Thanksgiving Dinner and get Tazed by mama Chantel!dddd.jpg