Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Uh, does his bitch know this is being filmed?!  

Sadly, many poundticipants seem to forget the cameras that were there while they stuffed their faces.  Too focused on the "snack" to notice a film crew. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Oh wait - I know it's not being a good Mormon to say this, but eff this bitch. Really. And yeah, she's high. She can stay right where she is.

"What you seem to need is a calculator."  Savage. Brutal!

• Love 1

OMG I LOVE that the whole meth clan is "moving to Houston" on their Utter Failure World Tour '19. 

I love that Dr Now threatened to drug test her ass. 

She doesn’t want to move to Houston, and sit around and wait for him to approve her surgery? 

Uh, that’s how it works!

At least Desiree escaped?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I really want to hit her! Add her friend to the list of white trash from this episode! They prob shot up before going into the clinic 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, umgoblue said:

She is trying to tell Dr. Now off?  I would hang up on her ass, beyotch!

Beyotch is acceptable towards our overall bitch count

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

What a selfish daughter she has, wanting to take care of that adorable new baby instead of her mother who is probably literally 100 times his size.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

Her daughter just had a baby and you need to be her priority? You’re the mom- you need to be looking out for your daughter's interests!

• Love 21
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Sadly, many poundticipants seem to forget the cameras that were there while they stuffed their faces.  Too focused on the "snack" to notice a film crew. 

“Poundticipants.”  Oh my God. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Looking like faces of meth in that room.

No, not meth.  Probably opioids.  Maybe with some benzos thrown in.  And weed, probably, because why not...

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, her emotional development ended somewhere around nine-years-old.  This woman needs to be bitchslapped and my hand is itching. 

Another bitch reference!  Yeah!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So Desiree is out, Justin's back.  Need a scorecard with this sick twisted white trash family.   Let's all hope that Justin meets some other drug addict nicer than beeeotch and bolts again.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Hopefully that baby will never ever know the bitch 

Really. I'm listening to that and thinking, with any luck, she'll die before he has any idea who she is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

No, not meth.  Probably opioids.  Maybe with some benzos thrown in.

Yeah. If it were meth, she'd be losing weight and hopping all over the room.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Let’s hope Justin makes another bid for freedom, even if it’s diving out of the moving van on the interstate.

My prediction for the end of the show? Angie is stuck in her Houston apartment, alone, with her daughter contentedly at home with her family, and Justin hitching rides like Dr Banner in The Incredible Hulk.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

She's always yapping about "saving my life". Well, you can certainly see why she wants more of her rich and varied tapestry of living. Sitting on her bed, shoveling down food, and berating her family. I'm green with envy. Oh wait....

• LOL 18
  • Love 1