Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Does anyone else get the “Calm” app commercial during this show each week? Because it is anything BUT calming. It’s so freaking loud I have to mute it. I don’t think that’s what the marketers intended. So damn annoying.

I got a free year through my HMO and I like it so far. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

"She belongs to the world wide web!" Robert was hilarious tonight.

I downloaded that app a year ago and all the calming tracks on it required the paid upgrade. Nothing was free, nothing. I get annoyed every time that commercial comes on.

I just got 2 free ones...and no cost for anything. Hmmm...love them both. If interested I’ll pm u link tomorrow.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

"She belongs to the world wide web!" Robert was hilarious tonight.

I downloaded that app a year ago and all the calming tracks on it required the paid upgrade. Nothing was free, nothing. I get annoyed every time that commercial comes on.

Ha, same on downloading the app. My $20 sound machine from Amazon does the job just fine! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe she thinks he's Nigeria's Mick Jagger and will put her up in a huge mansion?

I think she sees/saw herself as his wifanager (wife/manager).  The way she was telling the video director how to do things, that's what it made me think.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The members of RATT have not matured like fine wines.

The lead singer is like the epitome of unsuccessful musician living in his parent's basement.

I really laughed at this episode, I enjoy seeing just the highlights.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Darn!  Our DVR cut off before Tim's hair reveal.  Can someone do a screen shot and post it?

A million thanks in advance.

@AZChristian - here ya go!  To me, it was clearly a wig but props to Tim for being a good sport! 

Tim.1.png

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@AZChristian - here ya go!  To me, it was clearly a wig but props to Tim for being a good sport! 

Tim.1.png

You're a doll! My hubby wears a blue wig with his Thing One tshirt for Halloween.  Always good to have a guy with a good sense of humor. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

The combo of the team tonight (and the last couple) has been GREAT.  Please no more Coltie/Debbie, Andreiiiii/Libby, or Darcey/Stacey.  

I really miss Loren and Alexei.  They were so quiet with their observations, in contrast to all the screaming last night.

10 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Molly and Cynthia's exchange about the BGL boobies (that's their business, so you knew they'd have something to say)

And yet Molly had a very odd placement of the breast that was between her and Cynthia.  She's kind of lumpy all over, so it's hard to tell exactly what's what, but there was something funky going on.

I'm also not pleased with having those two unrelated people sitting together on the couch, although they've ignored the pleas for social distancing from the beginning.

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@AZChristian - here ya go!  To me, it was clearly a wig but props to Tim for being a good sport! Tim.1.png

Well obviously it's a wig--his hair is super short on the sides.  This crossed the line from offering observations to performing.

8 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm also not pleased with having those two unrelated people sitting together on the couch, although they've ignored the pleas for social distancing from the beginning.

Which "two unrelated people"?  The two women who work together in tight quarters? Remember: the scenes of their sewing masks--and are probably more "together" than most of the couples on this show.  Or do you mean the two who have the bet, "loser dyes his/her hair pink/purple"?   Since they've never been socially distant, the practice wouldn't help them either.  IMHO

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think she sees/saw herself as his wifanager (wife/manager).  The way she was telling the video director how to do things, that's what it made me think.

That woman has BALLS!  It's only going to be worse when she's "back home." Too bad the Nigerians aren't a suspicious people.  I'd love to hear a private investigator's report into Baby Girl's background.  I crack up (silently) every time the camera has a close-up of her "flirty" ways with Usman.  Close to creepy.

I'm embarrassed for her lack of self-awareness.  And while I'm being snotty:  THAT HAIR !!!   AND...does she have any money or property?  Debts?

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Which "two unrelated people"?  The two women who work together in tight quarters? Remember: the scenes of their sewing masks--and are probably more "together" than most of the couples on this show. 

Molly and Cynthia.  Cynthia has a husband, so I assume she's staying at her own house.  We're not supposed to be going to friends' houses and hanging out on the couch together.

And yes, I saw the scenes of the two of them at their store, with Molly's daughter there, too.  When non-essential businesses weren't allowed to be open.

It could be argued that their pivot to mask-making made them essential, but even essential businesses were supposed to be taking measures to lower the risk of transmission, which they showed no evidence of even trying, never mind doing.  Seems to me a solid first step would be to not be there at the same time, if it's essential that someone be there at all.

That's what I was referring to when I said they'd ignored the pleas for social distancing from the beginning.

21 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Or do you mean the two who have the bet, "loser dyes his/her hair pink/purple"?   Since they've never been socially distant, the practice wouldn't help them either.  IMHO

They've said things that lead me to believe that Tim is staying at Veronica's, I assume because he's "dad" to Veronica's daughter. 

• Love 1

I'm trying to figure out the timelines for when Pillow Talk was filmed.

It looks like David and Annie and Robert and Anny are filming on their own due to quarantine because they have headphones.  

Tim and Veronica looked like they had headphones last week but not this week.

Molly and her business partner (forgot her name) looked like they were filmed by a film crew because they are not wearing headphones or ear buds.

Any insight? Guesses??

(edited)
19 hours ago, Arynm said:

I am not 100% sure Tim dyed his hair. It looked strange. I will need independent confirmation.

It’s the temporary kind that washes out like for Halloween.

edit: that she was holding up. I agree that Diva Tim refused to honor the bet and wore a cheap wig instead.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, pwdrpuff said:

The last couple of pillow episodes were devoid of varya and geoffrey, and now tell all previews don’t show them. Anyone know why?

Pretty sure they've never been featured. You can find out why on their Couples thread (spoilers).

• Love 1
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s the temporary kind that washes out like for Halloween.

edit: that she was holding up. I agree that Diva Tim refused to honor the bet and wore a cheap wig instead.

I am game for bets and willing to do most anything within reason.  I will NOT agree to color/dye my hair as 1) it is already colored treated and 2) even if it wasn't, those colors would NOT wash out ASAP.  So....no.  What I would do, when I worked with middle schoolers, was paint my fingernails green if the Packers beat the VIkes or something like that,

• Love 1
On 6/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Molly and Cynthia.  Cynthia has a husband, so I assume she's staying at her own house.  We're not supposed to be going to friends' houses and hanging out on the couch together.

And yes, I saw the scenes of the two of them at their store, with Molly's daughter there, too.  When non-essential businesses weren't allowed to be open.

It could be argued that their pivot to mask-making made them essential, but even essential businesses were supposed to be taking measures to lower the risk of transmission, which they showed no evidence of even trying, never mind doing.  Seems to me a solid first step would be to not be there at the same time, if it's essential that someone be there at all.

That's what I was referring to when I said they'd ignored the pleas for social distancing from the beginning.

They've said things that lead me to believe that Tim is staying at Veronica's, I assume because he's "dad" to Veronica's daughter. 

Even if businesses are closed, business owners can still go into places they own to look through mail, make sure everything is ok and in their case, make masks. Cynthia and Molly were working side by side when the pandemic started so I don’t see a problem with them continuing to be together. If they are not seeing customers then they are not putting others in jeopardy. People that work at grocery stores, hardware stores and restaurants are seeing other people on a daily basis. I actually have more of an issue with Tim and Veronica since I don’t believe they saw each other much before filming pillow talk. 

• Love 2