Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone know why BGL REALLY wanted to marry Usman..... I mean really....?

Maybe she thinks he's Nigeria's Mick Jagger and will put her up in a huge mansion?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Amazon, you treat your employees like trash....this reputation saving ads will not change my mind.

4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I have to say, I am really glad that the stain on Anny’s blue tshirt is gone this week. It has driven me crazy all season. I thought for sure it was one of those grease stains ya can’t get rid of, but it’s not visible now.

Yep, this week’s petty post. 

It was driving me nuts too!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe she thinks he's Nigeria's Mick Jagger and will put her up in a huge mansion?

The sex is the only thing I can come up with.....or that he banters well.

• Love 1

Anny's more understanding about Stephanie's mother being conservative. Stephanie knows her mother is this way--she said so many times they're close. She knew she'd get this kind of feedback. Give it time. Another thing made worse in Stephanie's head than it actually is. 

• Love 2

Robert is such a doofus. Anny says "Darcy, keep your heart open" and he says, "Yeah, but keep a lock on it." I swear, he's contrary just to be contrary to her. 

• Useful 1

Veronica dancing to Usman's singing was pretty cute. She and Tim have grown on me. I hated how much of a wuss Tim was during his season but he and Veronica have a great banter. She was not presented very well on that season.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Annie farted for Tom omg!

He hated Jesse and pretty much called him trash to his face. 

Was Tom there? Tim loves Darcey, he's always, "Yes, Darcey has a good heart!" Because the amount of eye-rolling when Tom is mentioned is funny!

• Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Too bad Geoffrey and Varya never made it to this show.

OMG!! The snark on them would have been awesome. He is just too problematic.

• Love 4
Just now, kendi said:

Was Tom there? Tim loves Darcey, he's always, "Yes, Darcey has a good heart!" Because the amount of eye-rolling when Tom is mentioned is funny!

I think Tom was there but he and Darcy were still on good terms. Jesse showed up to start shit.

• Love 1

Triple D - The Delusional David Duster. Good one, Tim and Veronica!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Tom was there but he and Darcy were still on good terms. Jesse showed up to start shit.

I think I must have bleached all that from my brain because all I remember is Angela storming at Avery's mom and Avery and Tim looking shell-shocked.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Triple D - The Delusional David Duster. Good one, Tim and Veronica!

I think I must have bleached all that from my brain because all I remember is Angela storming at Avery's mom and Avery and Tim looking shell-shocked.

Lol that is mostly what I remember as well. I felt bad for Averys mom and shame on TLC for condoning that

Preview or the tell all .....Stef " I don't mean to bring up my illness but..." oh shut the fuck up. My friend has incurable cancer, it is basically a ticking time bomb but he goes on and does his thing because he doesn't let his illness define him nor does he want sympathy. She needs to stop.

• Love 10

Does anyone else get the “Calm” app commercial during this show each week? Because it is anything BUT calming. It’s so freaking loud I have to mute it. I don’t think that’s what the marketers intended. So damn annoying.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Does anyone else get the “Calm” app commercial during this show each week? Because it is anything BUT calming. It’s so freaking loud I have to mute it. I don’t think that’s what the marketers intended. So damn annoying.

I got something similar that IS good.

Does she mean telling her family about David....telling her kids and husband?

• Love 2

"She belongs to the world wide web!" Robert was hilarious tonight.

4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I downloaded that app a year ago and all the calming tracks on it required the paid upgrade. Nothing was free, nothing. I get annoyed every time that commercial comes on.

• Love 5