Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

What's the aluminum foil reference by Robert?  "trenchcoat vs. aluminum foil"?  

Annie, LOL.  David is better than this David.  But she doesn't mean it.

It's a reference about people not living in reality wearing tinfoil hats.

• Love 3

Back to work tomorrow.   It shouldn't be too bad.  I'm working half days and I'm finding the staff gets just as much done by noon than we used to do working until five.  People work hard if they know they can be free during the afternoon.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did we ever see Anny family? I wonder what they think of Robert

Not that I know of.  Didn’t he only see her once when his cruise ship docked at her location.  She’s been wearing that same blue T-shirt with the stain on the front for weeks.  They must tape a series of these all at once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I would like to hear what Robert really thinks about BGL because he is the type who wouldn’t put up with that from a woman.

David looks feminine in that shirt and his spray painted hair.

Don’t they usually have 4 couples commenting?

Robert is lying about a pizza order?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So Ash can't get an Australian passport very quickly, . . . what nationality is Ash, exactly?

Mauritiuian. But here’s what is shady, he’s an Australian resident and only needs to be for three years before qualifying for citizenship and a passport. I think he got a student visa and over stayed then married to legitimise his immigration status. Maybe immigration is on to him. It really isn’t a complicated process

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would like to hear what Robert really thinks about BGL because he is the type who wouldn’t put up with that from a woman.

David looks feminine in that shirt and his spray painted hair.

Don’t they usually have 4 couples commenting?

Loren and Alexei on maternity leave and everyone else has been a failure?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

He's Mauritian'

I checked and he can get a  US visa with a Mauritian passport.  I think that he cannot go out of Australia because he is pursuing the Australian citizenship. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2