Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

Recommended Posts

I would like to hear what Robert really thinks about BGL because he is the type who wouldn’t put up with that from a woman.

David looks feminine in that shirt and his spray painted hair.

Don’t they usually have 4 couples commenting?

 

 

Robert is lying about a pizza order?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So Ash can't get an Australian passport very quickly, . . . what nationality is Ash, exactly?

Mauritiuian. But here’s what is shady, he’s an Australian resident and only needs to be for three years before qualifying for citizenship and a passport. I think he got a student visa and over stayed then married to legitimise his immigration status. Maybe immigration is on to him. It really isn’t a complicated process

  • Like 5
  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would like to hear what Robert really thinks about BGL because he is the type who wouldn’t put up with that from a woman.

David looks feminine in that shirt and his spray painted hair.

Don’t they usually have 4 couples commenting?

 

 

Loren and Alexei on maternity leave and everyone else has been a failure?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

He's Mauritian'

I checked and he can get a  US visa with a Mauritian passport.  I think that he cannot go out of Australia because he is pursuing the Australian citizenship. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I would love to get BGL and Robert in the same room at the same time.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LilaFowler said:

I would love to get BGL and Robert in the same room at the same time.

That would be awesome........a show in itself.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Where do these folks get the money to hire private investigators?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good evening everyone......have a great week, take care and be safe.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Where do these folks get the money to hire private investigators?

Maybe the kids pooled their money together.

Good night all and pleasant dreams...forget about this bunch for awhile.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

What's the aluminum foil reference by Robert?  "trenchcoat vs. aluminum foil"?  

Annie, LOL.  David is better than this David.  But she doesn't mean it.

Lana has a jacket which is shiny silver colored and does look like foil, lol.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Never mind! In my best Roseanne Rosannadanna voice. 😁

Be safe! See youse next time around!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

What's the aluminum foil reference by Robert?  "trenchcoat vs. aluminum foil"?  

Annie, LOL.  David is better than this David.  But she doesn't mean it.

I think he was referring to her silver puff coat.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Zombness said:

I checked and he can get a  US visa with a Mauritian passport.  I think that he cannot go out of Australia because he is pursuing the Australian citizenship. 

If Ashley isn't smart enough to check about Mauritania+passports, maybe she'll stumble upon your comment.   Of course Ash (no prize) should check into Ashley's background and health also.  What a couple.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I used to leave the house around 11:00! To go out.....what’s happened?lol

Same.  Now I am lucky if I make it to midnight trying to catch up on all the shows!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/20/2020 at 1:01 PM, AZChristian said:

Bingo!!!  I think she's a model whose picture was used as bait by the scam center to entice horny, unappealing old men to begin "relationships" with them for $$$.  

Once David got TLC involved, the scam center probably had to re-hire her for an "in-person" gig to cover themselves.  She may have NO idea as to the ruckus that's going on, in which people doubted her very existence until last week.

I'm sure there were half a dozen "Lanas" who were messaging David over the years. Probably babushkas who sent him kissy face emojis while they stirred the borscht. Nice side hustle. Agree that our "Lana" has some sort of deal with the website to use her photos and she gets a cut.

13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

So Ash can't get an Australian passport very quickly, . . . what nationality is Ash, exactly?

There is something very very fishy about Ash's story. I bet he's done time. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

And, this is why I don't like Robert and don't think he and Anny should be on this show.  He was rooting for David to just take the kiss and take Lana to his hotel room.  No Robert, when a woman says "no" the answer is "no."  You don't force physical contact.  Robert seemed to share David's perspective that "he paid for it, she owes him."  

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I misread it as Martian.

They do have the same eyes.

FB630884-D3E6-4897-B04A-B7967D14D696.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

And, this is why I don't like Robert and don't think he and Anny should be on this show.  He was rooting for David to just take the kiss and take Lana to his hotel room.  No Robert, when a woman says "no" the answer is "no."  You don't force physical contact.  Robert seemed to share David's perspective that "he paid for it, she owes him."  

I agree and this IS the guy who brought over a woman he knew for 8 HOURS.   I am sure there was a lot of pressure for the nook nook from Robert when Anny arrived.  "I brought you to the US!  You would think you would be grateful!"

Share this post


Link to post

I thought it was Anny who was applying pressure to Robert - remember how unhappy she was to find out that she and Robert were sharing a bed with Bryson?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'd pay to hang out with Vernonica and Tim for a day. Something I never thought I would say during his season!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I thought it was Anny who was applying pressure to Robert - remember how unhappy she was to find out that she and Robert were sharing a bed with Bryson?

You could be right - I truly don't remember his details as I thought it was kinda odd to run around and take a bunch of pictures in different outfits (including some bedroom shots) to prove a relationship.

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I thought it was Anny who was applying pressure to Robert - remember how unhappy she was to find out that she and Robert were sharing a bed with Bryson?

It could be that she wanted an anchor baby.  That would explain her anger at Pornstar Grammy for broaching the subject of birth control (although, to be fair, it was none of PG's business).  And she also hinted that she didn't think she could get pregnant - one more way to entice Robert (who was known to be fertile) - to set let his swimmers go free.

Share this post


Link to post

I thought people explained that it’s much easier to get citizenship based on marriage than by having a baby.  Alexi got it before the baby was born.  So she really doesn’t need an anchor baby because Robert married her.  I think anchor babies are more when both parents are non citizens.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I recall Anny having quite a voracious sexual appetite and even dipped in the Lady Pool. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

I recall Anny having quite a voracious sexual appetite and even dipped in the Lady Pool. 

She certainly was open to it but Robert was not (which is kind of funny - he is so conventional about some weird things).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

50 minutes ago, RoxiP said:
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

I recall Anny having quite a voracious sexual appetite and even dipped in the Lady Pool. 

She certainly was open to it but Robert was not (which is kind of funny - he is so conventional about some weird things).

I would have thought Robert would be the first in line for a threesome! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I would have thought Robert would be the first in line for a threesome! 

Robert prefers to knock up his women one at a time.

giphy.gif

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

It sounded like on Quarantine that Dean lives off a small military disability pension and was basically homeless in the US and couch surfing in basements etc.  The money goes further in the Philippines so that may be why he chose a woman over there.  She is much less pretty than Hazel as well.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Scout Finch said:

I'd pay to hang out with Vernonica and Tim for a day. Something I never thought I would say during his season!

Me too, but somehow I have a feeling they are very clique-y. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, seacliffsal said:

And, this is why I don't like Robert and don't think he and Anny should be on this show.  He was rooting for David to just take the kiss and take Lana to his hotel room.  No Robert, when a woman says "no" the answer is "no."  You don't force physical contact.  Robert seemed to share David's perspective that "he paid for it, she owes him."  

I do like listening to Anny speak. My mom's side of the family is from DR and I still have a lot of family there. The accent is so familiar and kind of comforting to me, more so than Pedro or Luis. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/28/2020 at 4:09 PM, libgirl2 said:

I do like listening to Anny speak. My mom's side of the family is from DR and I still have a lot of family there. The accent is so familiar and kind of comforting to me, more so than Pedro or Luis

And I enjoy hearing Anny because she's 100% genuine/honest.  I loved how she handled Bryson's invading grandmother.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/28/2020 at 1:58 PM, MrBuhBye said:

It sounded like on Quarantine that Dean lives off a small military disability pension and was basically homeless in the US and couch surfing in basements etc.  The money goes further in the Philippines so that may be why he chose a woman over there.  She is much less pretty than Hazel as well.

That’s what I gathered as well. Yes I agree that Hazel is much prettier, but Dean and the young woman seem to be getting along well. If they have been quarantined together all this time and STILL want to be in a relationship afterwards that’s a better indicator of success than an Internet penpal type romance. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, Veronica, it's been two days longer than most of us thought.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I would not be settling for someone who stood me up four times after I spent a small fortune travelling to another country.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Drogo

As always, no spoilers or social media info. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size