Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, kendi said:

I like Anny's pajamas. She's cute preggers. 

If you are not against running into spoilers, you should see the photo of her at seven months pregnant. No one should look that good when they are that far along. She should look like Lisa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I wish they wouldn't show these commercials with good-looking food at this time.  I'm starting to feel hungry, and I'm not going to snack this late.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 2

With Stephanie.....it seems like something more than just a narcissist.  Maybe...Borderline...but she’s a little to chill for that....hmmmm...hard to say. She must have paid those friends to go on and defend her. They must be desperate for money. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

With Stephanie.....it seems like something more than just a narcissist.  Maybe...Borderline...but she’s a little to chill for that....hmmmm...hard to say. She must have paid those friends to go on and defend her. They must be desperate for money. 

Toxic narcissist?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

If you are not against running into spoilers, you should see the photo of her at seven months pregnant. No one should look that good when they are that far along. She should look like Lisa.

I saw that, in the leopard print dress. She looks adorable.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Robert is turning into my favorite on Pillow Talk. He is funny and quick. 

He is growing on me. He wasn't having it wth Ed either. At least he chose a woman that loves his son. I do believe Annys feeling for Bryson are genuine.

• Love 12

"Yolanda been social distancing all season ... she didn't meet Williams." - Robert

I never in a million years would have thought during his season that I might have fun hanging out with Robert.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11