Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

On What Now she was moping in her empty Florida house and having a crappy garage sale lol.

Ha!!! I realized when I woke up that she was probably on a beach in Florida wearing a mask, but I had recently seen a clip of Evelin in Ecuador telling what's his name  that she didn't want a wedding or whatev.    Once a season is over it gets intermingled in my memory banks with all other seasons and most of the characters become all confused with one another unless they are really memorable like Summit and Jenny or Darcy

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, but she had to take a taxi because she can't take the bus or the train--she has an illness. 

Wait....what?  Stephanie has an illness?

11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh poor Steph. Life has dealt you such a blow. She's a passive aggressive witch. "I guess I'll just go home and not get to talk to anyone about all my sadness and pain. I'll have to sit in my lonely room, bottling up my anguish. But I guess all you care about is your feelings." Steph and Ed could have a self pitying support group.

I agree per the comments towards Steph:  Steph, YOU are the one who chooses not to share parts of your life with your parents.  Fine, now stop whining about it!   And if I have to hear, next week:  "My mom's approval means everything to me.  We are SUPER CLOSE! as she was my everything when I was little!"  Yeah, we get it, you are close but not THAT close.  If she really has unconditional love for you, and I hope she does, your being bisexual drama queen will not bother her in the least.

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Robert is one to talk about lying when he hid 6 kids

Good catch!  Didn't he tell Anny he had four when he really had five?  And now he gets to have his sixth!  Robert, get with Ed and get a bundle and save discount on your snip-snips!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Ha!!! I realized when I woke up that she was probably on a beach in Florida wearing a mask, but I had recently seen a clip of Evelin in Ecuador telling what's his name  that she didn't want a wedding or whatev.    Once a season is over it gets intermingled in my memory banks with all other seasons and most of the characters become all confused with one another unless they are really memorable like Summit and Jenny or Darcy

Liam was moving back to Canada and the lease on the house was up so she barnacled to Evelin.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s busy primping, adjusting her bed pillows, spritzing on some eau de desperation, downing a few gulps of boxed wine and practicing her “best self”  speech. 

Hey, don't knock boxed wine!  Or, in Darcey's case, whine.

• LOL 5

Veronica and Tim continue to bring me joy.  First, their relationship is very sweet; like they figured out they shouldn't be lovers, but should be bffs.  They rag on each other the way that only real friends do.  Veronica's 1 liners are the best:  "The land of milk, honey, and eyeshadow". 

David looked SO heavy (I mean, he usually does, but this felt worst).  I've been WFH since 3/16, so Imma add an additional workout to my weekly routine to make sure I don't get cast in my 600 lb life after this is all done.

Robert was tolerable today.  That's weird.  I'm sure he'll piss me off on tonight's episode.

Molly and Cynthia continue to make me laugh. Molly's make up was on point tonight, and she was very funny.   

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And if I have to hear, next week:  "My mom's approval means everything to me.  We are SUPER CLOSE! as she was my everything when I was little!" 

Next she'll try to get on "S'mothered" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

Ha!!! I realized when I woke up that she was probably on a beach in Florida wearing a mask, but I had recently seen a clip of Evelin in Ecuador telling what's his name  that she didn't want a wedding or whatev.  

I think she went to Ecuador briefly at Evelin's invitation following the Tell All. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would have loved to see the Pillow Talkers’ reaction to the Geoffrey/Mary/Varya shitshow. 

I think I read that TLC stopped airing Geoffrey's storyline on Pillow Talk, which is why Pillow Talk seemed boring to me last night.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I think I read that TLC stopped airing Geoffrey's storyline on Pillow Talk, which is why Pillow Talk seemed boring to me last night.

Geoffrey and Varya have never been on Pillow Talk, not even in the "next time on" previews. I just wished I could have seen everyone's reactions, first to her turning him down last week and now to her showing up on his doorstep in KY. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Geoffrey and Varya have never been on Pillow Talk, not even in the "next time on" previews. I just wished I could have seen everyone's reactions, first to her turning him down last week and now to her showing up on his doorstep in KY. 

I think he is in TN.

• Love 2
On 5/17/2020 at 9:57 PM, kendi said:

Anybody getting Lennie (Of Mice and Men) vibes from David hugging Lana like that? Love that Molly and Cynthia and Veronica and Tim all made fun of his moaning "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM's"

Yeah, Robert's camera was really wonky last week.

When I re-watched it, it looked like along with the hugs, he was smelling her hair. Reminded me of Adam Sandler's parody song about Biden:

"Gropa, Gropa... Sniffa, Sniffa.."

• LOL 4
On 5/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, Frozendiva said:

I hope it is addressed on the tell-all. Or in some press release from TLC.

Probably with a sentence on a blue screen that says some BS about “Geoffrey and Varya have chosen not to participate in the Tell All for personal reasons.” I forget, how did TLC explain Paul and Karine not being there? I think they glossed over the real reason. 

On 5/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, Floatingbison said:

Molly makes a really good point.  How has the "Lana" that showed up been communicating with David (and others) all these years if she doesn't speak a lick of English?

I think David said early on that the website translates. 

On 5/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, magemaud said:

I would have loved to see the Pillow Talkers’ reaction to the Geoffrey/Mary/Varya shitshow. 

I was so looking forward to their reaction to Varya showing up at his door and I totally forgot that they aren't shown! BOOOOOOOOOO 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:
On 5/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, Floatingbison said:

Molly makes a really good point.  How has the "Lana" that showed up been communicating with David (and others) all these years if she doesn't speak a lick of English?

I think David said early on that the website translates. 

I think the translation service back and forth adds to the messaging cost. Molly must have missed David saying that. But I keep harping on the fact that he said he had been attracted to a "Natasha" type accent since childhood, yet he has never heard Lana's VOICE. 

• Love 2

Since reading many other posts, I now agree that it's entirely possible that the woman who met David, called Lana, may not be the person or persons that David has communicated with over the years. There could have been many people pretending to be Lana who correspond with him.  To appear on camera, perhaps, Lana was shown a bio about him and that's all she knows.  I wouldn't put anything past that website OR TLC. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Since reading many other posts, I now agree that it's entirely possible that the woman who met David, called Lana, may not be the person or persons that David has communicated with over the years. There could have been many people pretending to be Lana who correspond with him.  To appear on camera, perhaps, Lana was shown a bio about him and that's all she knows.  I wouldn't put anything past that website OR TLC. 

Bingo!!!  I think she's a model whose picture was used as bait by the scam center to entice horny, unappealing old men to begin "relationships" with them for $$$.  

Once David got TLC involved, the scam center probably had to re-hire her for an "in-person" gig to cover themselves.  She may have NO idea as to the ruckus that's going on, in which people doubted her very existence until last week.

• Love 8

I wonder if David will actually try to ask her about some of the things they have discussed over the years.  She may have memorized some of the basic parts, but, no way you can know too much about 7 years of conversation.  But, he may not care.  He may be fine with a good looking woman, who he can pretend is his soul mate. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if David will actually try to ask her about some of the things they have discussed over the years.  She may have memorized some of the basic parts, but, no way you can know too much about 7 years of conversation.  But, he may not care.  He may be fine with a good looking woman, who he can pretend is his soul mate. 

All they need are emojis and "mmmmmm" . . . 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Green card- yes Knocked up-nope

Just now, Zombness said:

Seeing BGL gets on my nerves.  No make up, bad taste in clothing, she could loose 30 pounds.  If you are going to marry a younger guy, you need to look your best.

It’s enough for BGL that she’s an American who doesn’t use condoms

• LOL 2
  • Love 2