Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

oh man, bruzzins/brothers and cousins took me out!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

His skin has parlour that makes him look ill.

this appears to be a thing amongst brother-cousins (see: the every european royal family)

• Love 4
(edited)

They showed Loren and Alexei’s son’s bris on their special birth episode. Well, not the actual procedure. They had a “quarantine bris” with just Loren’s parents and the rabbi. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Good point Tim - why is he waiting to share his wisdom on the drive to the airport!

To be fair, she only give him what, two weeks notice that she was moving away forever? I'm hoping they had more talks off camera and this drive to the airport advice was just one more conversation that Brittany wasn't listening to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol Brittany just arrived and he is already screaming at her, this will not end well

I saw a big bottle of Patron tequila in her luggage cart.  That could cause big problems for him.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Anny " whatever I was poor" I wonder what Annys home looked like

If she was poor in DR it could be really bad, like a shack, but she doesn't strike me as someone who lived like that. You can be poor and still have a decent enough roof over your head, even if you don't have a/c and luxuries like that. We never did see her home, did we? 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, kendi said:

Tim telling Veronica she should be besties with Deavan because they're both so UNPLEASABLE is gold. 

Tim and Veronica have better chemistry than most of the actual couples on this show. I'm guessing they broke up because they were both too type A, but even though she has a boyfriend (fiance?), I like that he's still an active father figure to Chloe and there are moments when I wonder if Veronica still has a little torch for him.

Tim is really growing on me.

I love how sincerely invested everyone is in Kenny/Armando. Same!

• Love 11
On 6/15/2020 at 11:06 AM, blubld43 said:

Honestly enjoying Robert and Anny on this.  Robert cracks me up sometimes, and my opinion of Anny skyrocketed when I saw her interactions with Bryson.  She is indeed glowing with her pregnancy, I guess some lucky women actually do that!

ETA: never actually disliked Anny, but her season was largely focused on her many disappointments here, not any deeper issues like basically acquiring a child the minute she got off the plane.   That's huge, and I have to still side eye Robert for trusting someone he really didn't know to be Bryson's new mom.  It's just lucky that Anny seems to be all in.

I came here to make that same point.  I didn't like them on their own show but during Pillow Talk I'm enjoying the fun, playful side of both of them.  Robert is sharp and funny and Anny is absolutely  glowing--she's much more beautiful now than she was in those skank clothes she wore on her season.

However....Tim and Veronica....oof.  Tim I can tolerate but dang if Veronica isn't as annoying as she always was.  Her voice, her laugh, IDK just something about this chick bugs me to no end!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

We never did see her home, did we? 

No, we never saw where she lived. All we saw were the pictures they took to establish their relationship on the 8 hours that Robert's ship was docked in the DR. 

We've never really gotten much background info on Anny at all. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, we never saw where she lived. All we saw were the pictures they took to establish their relationship on the 8 hours that Robert's ship was docked in the DR. 

We've never really gotten much background info on Anny at all. 

Lol, those 8 hour stops are actually more like 6 in the town itself; you have to allow time to get off and back on the ship.  Getting off especially involves a lot of standing around waiting.  These two had a quick booty call, took some photos......I guess that's more than David ever got in five trips to the Ukraine.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 6/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, Andi27 said:

It's the religious ceremony that involves the circumcision. Performed by a mohel.

I guess the other cast members didn’t watch Loren and Alexi’s baby special. Or these eps were recorded a long time ago.

Colt, be honest about why Larissa was arrested.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Most of it probably goes over his head. He's just enjoying hanging out with Dad and Anny. 

Bryson is a lucky kid to have Anny treat him like her own.

• Love 12