Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

So can I just say, that I work in a Rehab department.  There are ALL kinds of ways for you to take a shower! With a cast.. with a boot... with a sling...on a toot...

Greasy Duo just can't be bothered to take a freaking shower!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That crew of harpies seems to live to make Libby's life a hell. 

My sister's (former) in laws are very much like that family.  They travel in a pack, they all fake tan excessively, and they're always up in everyone else's business.  I ignore them, but even on the periphery they're horrible to be around.  The drama is endless, the petty intrigues, the jealousy, the backstabbing, it's like being in the court of Louis XIV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you Cynthia, Tania should be able to clean herself.

Tania's clearly into babying herself.  She had to have two crutches with her.  Most people I've seen with a boot get by with one or no crutches.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That crew of harpies seems to live to make Libby's life a hell. 

Libby’s just like Chantel.  Both families thought the guys were sketchy from the word go so the two boobalicious dimwits telling their families every time their spouses look at them cross eyed was guaranteed to create issues.

• Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I hate to say this SagittariusSue, but I BET your family member on the spectrum is a really smart person.  I'm not sold on Asuleu being all that smart to start out with. JMHO.

Or he's really big for a 14 year old.

I suspect that Asuelu has intellectual challenges and Pole is on the spectrum. I have adjusted my expectations accordingly.  Their families have to be aware something is amiss. To me, it's not right for TLC to exploit them. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Libby’s just like Chantel.  Both families thought the guys were sketchy from the word go so the two boobalicious dimwits telling their families every time their spouses look at them cross eyed was guaranteed to create issues.

At least Pedro got a job as soon as he was able to work. 

Molly. Syngin does not sound like he has an Irish accent. Jesus. 

Tim does not know what the head is on a beer? Jesus Christ. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At least Pedro got a job as soon as he was able to work. 

Molly. Syngin does not sound like he has an Irish accent. Jesus. 

Pedro seems like a hard worker. He has 2 jobs if I remember correctly. That is better than most of these clowns

I spell Darcey's name wrong all the time.....it's the autocorrect

• Love 5

Still need to open my pink lemonade vodka.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Pedro seems like a hard worker. He has 2 jobs if I remember correctly. That is better than most of these clowns

Those big TVs are expensive.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

If the doctor said it was safe for the baby to get the vaccine months before it’s normally recommended, I’d ask why it’s ok to do earlier, why, what study says it’s okay and what is the reason for waiting in the first place, if it’s ok to get it earlier? More info please for something so important. 

• Love 3

I have to wonder if people would have a problem if Asuelo were a girl with that mentality who married an “normal intelligence” American man.  It’s really problematic to me either way and those two should not be on this show. 

• Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I was waiting for the Duggars to claim Covid is a hoax....they seem like the type

They are such liars on social distancing on that ad!  Some of them are, but the Counting On forum  has pictures showing many aren't.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Those Duggars! Why do they still have a show?? All they do is marry those bovine daughters off, then film the endless pregnancy reveals. Why is everyone so surprised when another one announces she's knocked up? What ELSE do they do??

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Those Duggars! Why do they still have a show?? All they do is marry those bovine daughters off, then film the endless pregnancy reveals. Why is everyone so surprised when another one announces she's knocked up? What ELSE do they do??

Gender reveals and stupid contests!

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh Larissa, you are so MESSY!  Give it a rest girl.

And can I just ask.... WHY do the losers of this show get their own show?? After it's over and done??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3

Go Molly!!! I forgot about the herbs!! Tania is an even bigger loser than I originally thought (if that is even possible).  You know they'reboth thinking nothing beats a good old GoFundMe page or something equally as easy to do while DRUNK and DISABLED BY BROKEN FOOT!!

And... scene.  Goodnight all! Have a great week! 

• Love 4