Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Laughing at Cynthia and Molly trying to get off the couch. Happens to me sometimes. The struggle is real. 

We have a rule at our house.  First one up off the couch has to help the other.  But we're in our 70s, not as "young" as Cynthia and Molly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is cheesestick gonna fuck up?

He is gonna fowl it up big time.  He is going there on a huge disadvantage - he is (seemingly) not fluent in Spanish, she said she wants her family around her, does he have a job?   Any time he looks at a female server, talks to a female, ANYTHING, she is gonna be all over him.   And he is gonna break out in tears....again.

12 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

If they're of equal status at the workplace, not necessarily.

I agree, unless she was his boss or an underling, co-workers can date each other as long as it does not interfere with work.

12 hours ago, Doublemint said:

This is so true - take it to the grave, punk.

I agree.  I am not in favor of infidelity, but one time?  And your girl is across the planet?  Just let it go, keep it to YOURSELF and learn from it.  Now she knows, his friends know and I am sure the local clerk at the Chick Fil A knows, too.

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If I saw that many roaches I wouldn't be reaching for essential oil raid, I would be reaching for the phone to call an exterminator 

THANK YOU!  If any room in my house looked like that I would be calling Plunkett's Pest Control, not relying on lavender oils.

Kenneth, please share your secrets.  I have been to Florida many times and one can tell the locals from the tourists by their skin.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

He is gonna fowl it up big time. 

=======

Kenneth, please share your secrets.  I have been to Florida many times and one can tell the locals from the tourists by their skin.

Because he's a big dodo bird?  😉

=======

I think his secrets were in that big box of skin and hair care products he was taking with him to Mexico.  From the look of him, he spends a lot of time inside a gym, and not out in the sun.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Laughing at Cynthia and Molly trying to get off the couch. Happens to me sometimes. The struggle is real. 

I swear, I watch Pillow Talk for these two!!!!   They are hilarious!

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Because he's a big dodo bird?  😉

=======

I think his secrets were in that big box of skin and hair care products he was taking with him to Mexico.  From the look of him, he spends a lot of time inside a gym, and not out in the sun.  

I agree, and his formative years were in Ohio.

• Love 2

Even though I like our current couples, I'm ready for some fresh blood.  I liked it when they rotated them out.  (I know it's due to things like Covid, pregnancies, and being on other shows.)

I would LOVE to see Avery on here with one of her friends.  

Just never Ed.  Never ever ever.  You can throw Stephanie in there, too.

• Love 1

I think that two nights in a row of the same couples is lessening my enjoyment of pillow talk.  Once a week was great; twice a week is a bit much.

However, I don't really know who to add.  I wonder if Alexi and Loren are ready to start again.  I agree about Avery, but she didn't have any friends appear on the show who could join her (Cynthia and Veronica were both on the show with Molly/Tim).  They tried to put some of their "stars" on pillow talk and they were all duds (Darcey, Colt/Debbie, Danielle, Pao/Russ, etc.).  I'm really surprised with Robert and Anny-but after their season I never would have guessed that they would be good on this show.  Oh well.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Florida girl here. How so? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Florida girl here. How so? 

In all fairness, it is with the over 70 crowd.  (We visit my MIL in a retirement community.)  The life long Floridians have a leathery look to them.  Agsin, it could be smoking and or poor genes as well.  I hope I did not offend...I love Florida although here in MN it has felt like Florida lately!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

In all fairness, it is with the over 70 crowd.  (We visit my MIL in a retirement community.)  The life long Floridians have a leathery look to them.  Agsin, it could be smoking and or poor genes as well.  I hope I did not offend...I love Florida although here in MN it has felt like Florida lately!

No offense taken. I was just ready to detail how I, and the people around me, stay out of the sun or slather on protection. Lol

On 6/30/2020 at 5:44 PM, seacliffsal said:

I think that two nights in a row of the same couples is lessening my enjoyment of pillow talk.  Once a week was great; twice a week is a bit much.

However, I don't really know who to add.  I wonder if Alexi and Loren are ready to start again.  I agree about Avery, but she didn't have any friends appear on the show who could join her (Cynthia and Veronica were both on the show with Molly/Tim).  They tried to put some of their "stars" on pillow talk and they were all duds (Darcey, Colt/Debbie, Danielle, Pao/Russ, etc.).  I'm really surprised with Robert and Anny-but after their season I never would have guessed that they would be good on this show.  Oh well.

Robert and Anny have definitely improved. I don't ever want to see Colt/Debbie and Danielle on this EVER. Agree about Ed and Stephanie too -- please no.

I miss Alexi and Loren. I didn't think Paola and Russ were too bad. 

• Love 3
On 6/28/2020 at 10:45 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I have to wonder if people would have a problem if Asuelo were a girl with that mentality who married an “normal intelligence” American man.  It’s really problematic to me either way and those two should not be on this show. 

He is kind of the male equivalent of the dumb blonde stereotype.  Although he has that nasty streak too.

On 6/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, sagittarius sue said:

I remember he's been arrested for DUI since he's been in the US.

Wasn’t he stoned?

Fell asleep the last 15 minutes so I'll catch up here on Pillow Talk. Seeing how much I don't like any of these couples on this season of HEA, I think i'll end up watching HEA Pillow Talk and watch TOW.

The people on this show are more entertaining than the show. So meta!

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I'm here. Only 9 pm.

The freaking neighbors' fireworks kept me up last night. It's only 8 pm here and I'm struggling to stay awake. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I've always posted sober here.   Sober since Feb 3, 2016.  I have a sober date 'n everything!

Congrats! I am just cutting back a lot for overall health. Cutting way back on junk food too! I usually enjoyed a couple glasses of wine with the show 🙂

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I might have a glass of wine or something else.  I think there was one time I had a bit too much of Fireball & Diet Coke because I kept on making typos.

I think we're all fluent in typo here. Porteguese and Russian, not so much.

• LOL 4

Cynthia is right. Ansuelo is gonna get lost and he'll have to call Kalani to pick him up. 

(Fireworks again?? I hate my neighbors right now. WTH?!)

• Love 6
Just now, kendi said:

Cynthia is right. Ansuelo is gonna get lost and he'll have to call Kalani to pick him up. 

(Fireworks again?? I hate my neighbors right now. WTH?!)

You too? Every night outside my building, been going on two weeks now...always around 11pm.   Like...why? Then the motorcycles start. 

• Love 1