Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

Last night was the first time I watched Pillow Talk, and I loved it.    It's funny that the participants sounded like all of us talking about the featured couples.     

I'm getting a kick out of Robert and his comments, and the two ladies on the couch are hysterical.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
On 6/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. I recently lost a long time friend to covid, one to cancer and one in car accident last week. I’m still reeling. We never know what tomorrow holds or what pain others have. I’ve learned to try to find laughter for at least a little while. Places like this help.

Sending a virtual hug and healing vibes of comfort to you. 

On 6/23/2020 at 7:43 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

This really got me. I lost my youngest daughter Madison in August of 2018. She was only 12 years old. Cynthia is so right someone might look fine outwardly but be drowning inside. Be kind to one another; and everyone stay safe!

Hugs!

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/23/2020 at 7:11 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm getting a kick out of Robert and his comments, and the two ladies on the couch are hysterical.  

It’s the first time I’ve watched it too.   I agree with you about Molly and her friend.  And when Cynthia said the doctor didn’t see an egg as she can’t even find an ovary, I howled!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Larissa leaves out the REAL problem...she’s unstable. 

Pole’s mother needs to stop the verbal banter. Not good for the baby to hear all the arguing.  She should know by now all the fighting doesn’t work. 

• Love 3

I like the Marco Polo commercial!  I used to LOVE playing Marco Polo when I was kid.... when dinosaurs roamed the earth... And Marco wasn't even around, but I digress.

Pole in the middle of the street just about says it all, doesn't it?  If I were Karineeeee I would JUMP on the first plane back to Mama & Papa!

• Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

I agree with Molly and Cynthia, why worry about the baby in the car seat but then run out into traffic, Paul.

I speculate that he lacks impulse control and gets away quick before hitting, lashing out etc. just guessing.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I speculate that he lacks impulse control and gets away quick before hitting, lashing out etc. just guessing.

Oh he most definitely he does have lack of impulse control.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Pole is on the spectrum. It would explain a lot. It also may explain why he struggles with employment.

I was thinking that also as he fixates on certain things, like the carseat argument.  It reminded me of my nephew when he was a boy.  He has Aspergers.

• Love 1
(edited)

I hate to say this SagittariusSue, but I BET your family member on the spectrum is a really smart person.  I'm not sold on Asuleu being all that smart to start out with. JMHO.

Or he's really big for a 14 year old.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Whatever happened to Alcoholic Eric and his horrible "Put it in proper" wife?  I'd love to see them have a guest spot for a couple weeks on pillow talk.  That would be innaresting.

I recall Leida claimed they were edited wrong so they quit the show.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Whatever happened to Alcoholic Eric and his horrible "Put it in proper" wife?  I'd love to see them have a guest spot for a couple weeks on pillow talk.  That would be innaresting.

Please don’t subject us to the hateful cow that is Leda.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11