Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, kendi said:

Anny is really sweet. Robert got lucky.

Yes, she was made out as a heinous gold-digger in their season, but she is clearly a sweetheart who is devoted to little Bryson. What is it about this show that it rehabilitates some of these people in our eyes? 

• Love 15

Oh jeez, Armando is a grown man. Are they really going to moan about him moving? He's over 30! He's not some 18 year old kid. And really, his parents have no one to blame but themselves. He tried to tell them years ago and they refused to even talk about it. So now he's gone on with his life. They could have listened then and supported him. I don't think they're so adorable. Unpopular opinion, I'm sure. 

• Love 7

I’m not a Robert fan, but he’s cracking me up tonight.  Too funny. 

I haven’t been around too much. Tonight’s pretty amusing. 

That’s a large glass of wine at Molly’s,

• Love 8

Oh I cannot stomach Molly's shrieking bray. Indoor voice, Molly! And I speak as a loud person. 

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So do your get your house cleansed even if you’re married and living with your mistress?

Oh hell yeah, your house needs cleansing even more. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I cannot stomach Molly's shrieking bray. Indoor voice, Molly! And I speak as a loud person. 

Yes, I found it very hard to take in the beginning, but now I concentrate on what's she saying, and it's usually good.  I'm a rather quiet person.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I used to detest Molly, til PT.  Now, I think she’s funny. She reminds me of someone I know iRL. And that really cracks me up.

I cannot fully embrace her because of how she treated her kids when she was chasing Luis' dick. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, are the same four “couples” going to be on Pillow Talk for both shows every week? 

Are there really FIVE new shows plus reruns, previews and expanded episodes EVERY WEEK? Watching this franchise has become my new job 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

I loved watching the episode and then the pillow talk right after.      The red pillow waving was hysterical, and so was the potted plant on the one lady's head.    Jenny is such a fool, and so is Deavan.   

Brittany will be lucky if she just gets to leave Jordan, and doesn't get thrown in jail.   Good luck to Brittany claiming being an American in Jordan gives her rights.   

I hurt myself laughing at the scene of the pregnant one and her mother dragging all of that stuff to Ethiopia. 

I loved Armando's parents, they were trying so hard to accept him as he is, and to cope with him moving so far away, and the news about Kenny.    I don't know how the relationship will come out, but I'm wishing Armando, his family, and Kenny the best. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 6/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

So Jenny has still not bothered to learn anything about Indian culture. I'm shocked. Oh wait, no I'm not. 

Of course she hasn't!  I yelled at the screen:  "Be glad that cow is pooping on the deck not IN your living room!"  I said to hubby last night:  I am glad these two fools are woth each other, it takes them off the market."

On 6/21/2020 at 10:37 PM, Frozendiva said:

Debbie does not need to know about Jess at this time.

I agree!!  I was of the school of "The More Time Before Mom Knows About Me, The Better" but hey that is just me.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I thought some of you may be interested in this.

This really got me. I lost my youngest daughter Madison in August of 2018. She was only 12 years old. Cynthia is so right someone might look fine outwardly but be drowning inside. Be kind to one another; and everyone stay safe!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Christina said:

I thought some of you may be interested in this.

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. I recently lost a long time friend to covid, one to cancer and one in car accident last week. I’m still reeling. We never know what tomorrow holds or what pain others have. I’ve learned to try to find laughter for at least a little while. Places like this help.

• Love 7