Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I was out of the room the first time and missed the origin of Cheesestick.  I came back and everyone was talking about cheesestick, I thought everyone was having a virtual group snack, and I felt left out!

lmao that was me during the actual showing!

• Love 1

During the episode Baby’s song lyrics close captioning said “Dancy, dancy, Baby Cool” which made sense because he’s a dancer. Now on PT it says “Don’t say, don’t say...” 

so Sojaboy has been replaced by Baby Cool? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

People confess their infidelity to make themselves feel better and then it hurts the other person and them too. It really helps no one.  Honesty is supposed to be the best policy, but for a one time thing.......idk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

People confess their infidelity to make themselves feel better and then it hurts the other person and them too. It really helps no one.  Honesty is supposed to be the best policy, but for a one time thing.......idk.

It's a humble brag.   The guy confesses and feels bad, but secretly he's proud for scoring two chicks at the same time.  Trust me, I know.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
Just now, hookedontv said:

Anyone shocked that Veronica looks to beat Couch Tim in arm wrestling? 

I doubt that Tim could throw an ax.  When we were first introduced to him, wasn't he doing bicep curls with 2- or 3-pound weights?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This is so true - take it to the grave, punk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

I dated someone once who liked to pretend that he had cheated, but, he HAD NOT....he was too lazy and cheap to cheat. Lol It was rather funny. He wanted to make me jealous. LOl

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 3