Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Well, Robert's right that Steph is gay (or bi) in Australia, but not in the US.  Can't wait til her mom sees the show.   I wish they would have her mom on the tell all. 

Is she though? She was never intimate with Erika except for that drunken college girl like kiss

• Love 11
Just now, seasons said:

Tlc is losing me with all.these commercials for their other shows. Horrible.

I agree, but i really want to watch Laura miserable tomorrow night.   I think she is in Ecuador, and she is wearing a mask.  I enjoy seeing her and Big Edd miserable.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Molly makes a really good point.  How has the "Lana" that showed up been communicating with David (and others) all these years if she doesn't speak a lick of English?

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

Thinking maybe Lisa‘s secret weapon isn’t all she cracked it up to be.  lol

Now I’ll go throw up.  

We really need the vomit reaction button here. The surprised reaction just doesn't emote the rising bile...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Like minds!

I was just telling Mrs. Floatingbison the same thing!  I don't think it's the same "Lana," but Mrs. Floating says that there's apps that will translate when communicating on line.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Molly makes a good point, after talking to all these men Lana didn't learn a bit of English? She is faking so she doesn't have to answer the tough question David might ask. Pedro admits to doing the same 

Emojiis

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Anybody getting Lennie (Of Mice and Men) vibes from David hugging Lana like that? Love that Molly and Cynthia and Veronica and Tim all made fun of his moaning "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM's"

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why are the pillow talk cameras so much better this week?

Yeah, Robert's camera was really wonky last week.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, Kareem said:

Darcey calling in to date Jesse in 3, 2, 1...

She’s busy primping, adjusting her bed pillows, spritzing on some eau de desperation, downing a few gulps of boxed wine and practicing her “best self”  speech. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I agree, but i really want to watch Laura miserable tomorrow night.   I think she is in Ecuador, and she is wearing a mask.  I enjoy seeing her and Big Edd miserable.  

On What Now she was moping in her empty Florida house and having a crappy garage sale lol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I would have loved to see the Pillow Talkers’ reaction to the Geoffrey/Mary/Varya shitshow. 

I hope it is addressed on the tell-all. Or in some press release from TLC.

• Love 7

I can't remember.  Were Veronica and Tim married and divorced?  Is the child theirs or hers with someone else 

I think Lana 's wondering if she can do David even if he is a millionaire!  She's quite the little actress.  Not!

5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I can't remember.  Were Veronica and Tim married and divorced?  Is the child theirs or hers with someone else 

I think Lana 's wondering if she can do David even if he is a millionaire!  She's quite the little actress.  Not!

They dated long term but never married.  Her daughter is not his bio kid but he essentially raised her with Veronica and after they split he still co-parents her.

• Love 8