Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wave buh-bye Tom.  See you never.  I think David meeting up with Lana is THE most strange get together I've seen.  The guy almost starts crying!

I swear, every time Ash blinks his eyes bugg out.  Has he not been to the Doctor yet?  That thyroid needs some medicine, dude.

And Varya?  You definitely needed to save your $$ and go somewhere FUN! Not meet up with Geoffrey.  He's a total weird-o.  Just sayin'.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ash forgot that he wasn't single? He forgot the divorce date/year?

Ash cannot lie, even to cover his ass. He looks like a five year old who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

Veronica has too much bronzer or something on her face. I.like her though.

I think it’s her natural skin tone? If not she’s pretty consistent with it on her face/arms over the video sessions.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, seasons said:

Veronica has too much bronzer or something on her face. I.like her though.

Me, too. I didn't care for her during Tim's season. She seemed too involved in his life for being an ex. But she's pretty funny. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Take a drink every time Annie says boom boom.  That's her go-to line.

are you trying to kill us with alcohol poisoning?   we die and you will have no one with whom to snark. 

David said something I thought was funny, but I can't remember it.  I did like Annie's remark about the purse.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

Ed, never put any suitcase on the bed . Bedbugs. 🐜

Funny how he never brought up his skin condition. He should know better than to put that dirty suitcase on the bed. He's not a germaphobe in the least.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Oh poor Steph. Life has dealt you such a blow. She's a passive aggressive witch. "I guess I'll just go home and not get to talk to anyone about all my sadness and pain. I'll have to sit in my lonely room, bottling up my anguish. But I guess all you care about is your feelings." Steph and Ed could have a self pitying support group.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Why did David bother to get hair plugs if he's not going to do anything about his weight?

Well, it does look like Annie cook delicious food...

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Boy! That was SOME conversation Stephanie & Erika had!  Stephanie, honey; YOU are an ass.  There's a tiny little man in LA looking for love, his name is Ed.  You should go there and meet him.  He's an ass too.  Yall would get along perfectly.

• Love 13

Well, Robert's right that Steph is gay (or bi) in Australia, but not in the US.  Can't wait til her mom sees the show.   I wish they would have her mom on the tell all. 

• Love 11