Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Tim cracked me up comparing Erica’s hair to the Nerds of my childhood. Dead on!

I couldn't place it, but he's right -- it's the nerds box. I kept thinking Laffy Taffy but that's not right.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

poor Erika, I think a few of her partners did her dirty. I like her, she deserves better

She's mature, self-aware, and able to express her self quite well; I wonder why she has had such bad luck.

• Love 5
(edited)

Veronica and Tim continue to be the ppl I would want to talk to IRL. Her snark to him "man, your woman's intuition is really on tonight" (or some such thing) really cracked us them.  Both Tim and Veronica seem to treat each other with respect and love, and they also bring the funny.  Tim was cringy in his season, but I appreciate him on here.

The babies were cute today:  Bryson is ADORABLE and little Ellie is so sweet with her tiny ponytail. I love them!

I love that everyone is done with both Ash and Ed b/c in my house, we are done with those two as well.   

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

She's mature, self-aware, and able to express her self quite well; I wonder why she has had such bad luck.

Broken picker? Lack of talent in her town? I do like her. She's whimsical and over the top. But she's not flaky and silly. I hope she does better than that horrible Steph in future.

• Love 10
On 5/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, mayvenne said:

I noticed the bed , well the headboard seemed teenytiny as well. Definitely not a queen, I guess it must be a full size bed? It did seem really small.

Also thought it was kind of funny that Anny is going to talk to her sister while they are filiming this. Doesn't she know this is their job???????? Hello...$$$$$$$talks. Talk to your sister later. And WHY is she wearing ear buds.?

I was thinking about Anny wearing her ear buds last night and I wonder if she is not listening to the Spanish language translation of the show while she watches it with Robert?  She speaks English reasonably well but I suspect it might be easier for her to listen to the show in Spanish (of course I'm assuming that is her native language because I've forgotten at this point where she is from).

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lack of talent in her town?

When we met "Erika" she did bemoan the fact that there were few opportunities for meeting Bi women in her small town. I wonder, though, about her ten year "on again off again" relationship with another woman which must have started when she was 13. Was the woman older and "groomed" Erika or was it another young girl who was also curious about her sexuality? And from their reaction, her parents must have been aware of what was going on and had long ago accepted that she wasn't straight. 

41 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

She speaks English reasonably well but I suspect it might be easier for her to listen to the show in Spanish (of course I'm assuming that is her native language because I've forgotten at this point where she is from).

Anny is from the Dominican Republic. After meeting her online, Robert met her in person when he was on a cruise that docked in town for eight hours. They took a bunch of pictures to establish that they were in a relationship before applying for the K1 Visa. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anny is from the Dominican Republic. After meeting her online, Robert met her in person when he was on a cruise that docked in town for eight hours. They took a bunch of pictures to establish that they were in a relationship before applying for the K1 Visa. 

Thanks.  I couldn't remember.

I always have to laugh at Neanderthal Robert calling out other guys on their insensitivity. He should be right up there with Ash, pretending to be all about relationships.

• Love 2
On 5/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, mayvenne said:

Watching with Mr Mayvenne last night- he said what happened to those 2 funny guys ..... meaning Dean and Tariq.  Yeah they MADE this show. They now do have some good cast but they were the breakaway stars and I really wish they would be back.

Looks like Dean is quarantined in the Phillipines. I think he's going to be on a future episode of the self quarantine follow up show. Hopefully we will eventually get an update on his relationship with Hazel.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, renatae said:

Looks like Dean is quarantined in the Phillipines. I think he's going to be on a future episode of the self quarantine follow up show. Hopefully we will eventually get an update on his relationship with Hazel.

Yes!!!! I saw that little tease of him with his mask on in the Philippines. I really miss his snark with his brother though. Hope they are both there at least?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, renatae said:

I think Tariq is the one with Hazel. Dean is the plump one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I didn't see the preview, so which brother was it shown in the Philippines? Tariq is the one who was in the season who went there to meet Hazel and even though he was on Pillow Talk, the current status of their relationship was never mentioned. Brother Dean, his PT partner, (plump, bald) also went to the Philippines that season to grill Hazel about her intentions and to tell Dean he was making a big mistake for wanting to marry a woman from another country that he just met. The ironic thing is that shortly thereafter, Dean himself started an online relationship with a Filipina and there's talk that he and this woman will be featured on the show in the future. 

Either one or both brothers could be overseas now. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

That would make sense if he is involved with a woman over there (I don’t call talking on the internet dating lol).  But it wouldn’t be with Hazel.

Yes, his gf is there and he is with her.  There were rumors he was going to be on The Other Way, but not sure if it's true. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 2
On 5/12/2020 at 8:27 PM, MrBuhBye said:

That would make sense if he is involved with a woman over there (I don’t call talking on the internet dating lol).  But it wouldn’t be with Hazel.

Yes, sorry everyone, I meant Tariq, not Dean. So Tariq broke up with Hazel?

• Love 1

Of all the 90 Day Fiancee shows out there, I have to say Pillow Talk is my favourite. I love the comments they come up with. I am even enjoying Tim and his ex girlfriend (and trust me, that is something I never thought I'd write). This type of show allows for a better edit of them all. Just keep with the couples that can follow the show. Sometimes I wonder if Robert and Annie have difficulty staying focused, and leave the darling little boy in the other room. Annie (David's Annie) cracks me up every time. She's fun. I especially love when they all come to the same conclusion - rooting for Rosemarie, and being shocked for David. (If I mess up some names - sorry, but I forget them all after a couple of seasons).

• Love 11

Those are big wine glasses!

Lisa should have brought her own divorce degree. One minute search on the Internet. Really unpleasant to the customer service person. Pull a hairy and yank out the fried locks.

• Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I never know where to go now..  Are we here?

Yep!

AHAHHAHAHAHHA Annie “Barbie is mean fake and plastic”

I am dead at David and Annie clowning on Darcey’s plastic surgery

• Love 11