Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

David shows all the signs of being a complete and utter MORON.  So does Yolonda.  Good God Almighty, WHY can't these two morons just meet at the buffet in LV and be done with it?  It's starting to be seriously pathetic.

Tom and the whole new girlfriend thing.... Who gives a shit?  And Darcy mailing the key back...Check out that envelope!  Hilarious!

Like ABC and "The Bachelor" franchise, TLC seems to be re-cycling participants, but with new storylines. Tom, Jesse, Darcey, Caesar,....

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

When Pillow Talk first started there was a lot of discussion bout “staged” bedrooms, which I never understood.  BUT.  Tonight makes me wonder...David and Annie are obviously filming themselves, and I think it’s a different (smaller) bed/decor? Hmmm. 

Looks like same decor, that I can recall. The appearance of a different size room is probably due to different focal lengths of a camera lens vs a laptop camera (or whatever non-professional camera they’re using).

• Love 4

Why are the Roloffs, who clearly can't stand each other, still appearing in so many scenes together?

Also, their new partners don't seem to like them any better than they liked each other. Amy remains abrasive and snarky, what's-his-name remains whiny and entitled. Both of the sons married a version of their mother, snarky, bossy, unconcerned with the feelings of others. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That Daisy commercial reminds me of that movie midsommar. That was one disturbing movie.

Yes that is 2 hours that I will not get back.  The NPR Movie Week folks were all “this is brilliant!”  We did not see the same movie.  The linens and embroidery were lovely but that’s all I got!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Yes that is 2 hours that I will not get back.  The NPR Movie Week folks were all “this is brilliant!”  We did not see the same movie.  The linens and embroidery were lovely but that’s all I got!

Apparently it is a breakup metaphor 🤷‍♀️

Ash, you screwed up and are not a good relationship coach. Crocodile tears don't work.

Robert, good for you for pointing out Ash's insulting Avery and turning things so you are the victim.

Ash is the Tasmanian Devil. LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That Daisy commercial reminds me of that movie midsommar. That was one disturbing movie.

When they start that Daisy chant I can't help but think about the Manson family

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

David poor had the line of the night: “That’s the most pussy he’s gotten in years!” 
(when David picked up and kissed his cat, Mothra). 
😂🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

When Pillow Talk first started there was a lot of discussion bout “staged” bedrooms, which I never understood.  BUT.  Tonight makes me wonder...David and Annie are obviously filming themselves, and I think it’s a different (smaller) bed/decor? Hmmm. 

I noticed the bed , well the headboard seemed teenytiny as well. Definitely not a queen, I guess it must be a full size bed? It did seem really small.

Also thought it was kind of funny that Anny is going to talk to her sister while they are filiming this. Doesn't she know this is their job???????? Hello...$$$$$$$talks. Talk to your sister later. And WHY is she wearing ear buds.?

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

I noticed the bed , well the headboard seemed teenytiny as well. Definitely not a queen, I guess it must be a full size bed? It did seem really small.

Also thought it was kind of funny that Anny is going to talk to her sister while they are filiming this. Doesn't she know this is their job???????? Hello...$$$$$$$talks. Talk to your sister later. And WHY is she wearing ear buds.?

The two couples filming themselves, David & Annie and Robert & Annie, were using headphones. After participating in approximately 8,367 Zoom meetings in the past few months, I can say that using headphones definitely reduces feedback. They might’ve been using a program like Zoom to record themselves.

Now that I type this out, I realized it’s actually more likely that they were using headphones to watch the show so that their recording equipment didn’t pick up the sound from the show. I think the film crew would normally have better equipment to handle sound issues that they couldn’t deal with while filming themselves.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god I don't care one iota how this woman feels about pumpkins. 

This made me laugh out loud!  Like who the hell cares about her and her thoughts on pumpkins?  Not me!  I read she sells things cooked/baked in her kitchen and all I could think of was "Lord I hope you wear a hair net!"  

• Love 5

Just watching PT this morning.  

I think it is bordering on irresponsible to show Tim walking on Veronica's back.  That's potentially very dangerous.

Seriously . . . what if David tried that on Annie?  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

What happened to Molly? She is hilarious. 

I'd like to think that Molly and Cynthia aren't filming because they aren't members of the same household.  But on a quarantine episode, they were together in their store without masks and without keeping away from each other, so I don't know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I like Tim and Veronica's interaction but what was up with her self-tanning last night?  She was beyond orange (or was that just my television)?  I normally think of her as attractive but last night her coloring was definitely odd.

Andrei hasn't changed a bit - he was on Ash's side in the argument.  He's a sexist jerk, always has been and always will be - Elizabeth knew what she was marrying though so I'm not feeling  empathy towards her.

Molly and Cynthia saw each other daily pre-quarantine so perhaps they figured they had already potentially cross--infected one another and there was no point wearing a mask?  

• Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I don't know...I like Tim and what's her name 

I love them. I couldn't believe it when I started coming around, because I hated Tim on his season, but now I've accepted I'm a Tim (and Veronica) fan.

It doesn't hurt that Tim has no problem making fun of himself, knows how people see him, yet doesn't care enough to change. Plus his snark is great.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 14