Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

I love Alexis, I find him so sexy.  Kissing the belly is sweet and I love it when he plays with her hair.

Cleary they are taping most of these Pillow Talk episodes in one day.  Hence the same outfits.  As it goes on, the participants are losing their zing.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9

No way the Advil skateboarding dude is 62. 

except maybe in dog years? 🐕🐶I

Wait. That would make him younger? Sorry. It's late and math.

you know what i mean. Dude looks 102.

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I still like Pillow Talk better than the regular episodes, especially this season.  But I've now added the challenge of spotting different filming days for the PT crew.  Like in this episode, Molly's headband changes and something red on her back kitchen counter appears and disappears with the headband change and Loren's cup goes from white to green and back again with her sweater coming on and off.

Tim & Veronica have grown on me; they're not my favs but they're much better than Pao & Russ and Stacey & Darcey. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, PearlClutcher said:

Veronica and Tim are growing on me as well.  Does Molly ever change those black lacey leggings of hers?  David must start to reduce.

They are growing on me, too, but then again I am one of the few that tolerates Pao!!!

15 hours ago, seasons said:

Emily's voice drives me batty.

and everything else about her.

She is, to me, a different version of Nicole.  Just numb to reality and going on and on....la dee da!!  What?  Sasha needs a job?  Hmmm?  Sasha needs a babysitter so he won't look for wife number 4?  Her vocal fry does not help.

Annie, turn it down.  She was less hyper than usual but still.   

16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

What gets Jasmin excited? Bland baked chicken.

And telling Blake to not drink and hanging with her sister.

• Love 4

Enjoying all your comments, and just have to mention ( I don't think it's been mentioned previously)------it was really funny how they spent so much time with Jazmine and sister (who is so much softer looking) talking Finnish with the subtitles. It just went on and on and on.

Also have you noticed how wet? greasy? moist? glossy? jazmie's face is? I mean it's like reflecting so much there's a glare. What's that about??

• Love 5
11 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Does Molly ever change those black lacey leggings of hers? 

This season, all the PTcast are wearing the same outfits every episode (for the most part--some things are different, like Molly's head band).  We know from Elizabeth's Reddit post that they actually shoot on location.  But I also heard from the podcast The Fraudcast* that the cast aren't given whole episodes to comment on--only certain scenes.  That's probably because (1) they get all of the PT cast commenting on the same moments and (2) Sharp edits the regular 90 Day eps up until the last minute and they have to match what goes in PT with what was just aired on the regular episodes.

If you haven't checked out The Fraudcast, be warned that it is a spoiler podcast.  So if you don't want to be spoiled, don't listen to it.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
On 1/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, seasons said:

Emily's voice drives me batty.

and everything else about her.

She is, to me, a different version of Nicole.  Just numb to reality and going on and on....la dee da!!  What?  Sasha needs a job?  Hmmm?  Sasha needs a babysitter so he won't look for wife number 4?  Her vocal fry does not help.

Watching Emily tonight on the “Watch Party” she strikes me as not bright, at best, and mouth-breather dumb, at worst. When she was trying on wedding dresses there were moments when she just stared off and seemed completely out of it. 

I like Teem and Veronica. I loathe Pao and her OTT “looook at the bay-beeee” crap seems super fake. Argh. Russ is a dolt. Would love to see P & R replaced with Tarik & Dean. No more Danielle, Colt, or Deb, please. 

• Love 7

I would like to make a bold prediction but it may not come true simply due to geography:  Someday Sasha, Betsy and Emily are all together on PIllow Talk ala Annnnnddddrei and Libby and Sister Libby.  But Betsy is in another city, so......

I think all that drama is producer driven. Shocker!

I can handle Pao but please:  No more Darcy and sister, no more Danielle, EVER.  Debbie and Coltee were so so but still a no.

We need Tarik and Dean back.  Anyone have a hunch what happened to them?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would like to make a bold prediction but it may not come true simply due to geography:  Someday Sasha, Betsy and Emily are all together on PIllow Talk ala Annnnnddddrei and Libby and Sister Libby.  But Betsy is in another city, so......

I think all that drama is producer driven. Shocker!

I can handle Pao but please:  No more Darcy and sister, no more Danielle, EVER.  Debbie and Coltee were so so but still a no.

We need Tarik and Dean back.  Anyone have a hunch what happened to them?

Isn't there some thought that Dean is filming one of the 90 day franchises himself?  Or did I just dream that one up?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Everyone loves and misses Tarik and Dean but we're going to have to get over it because according to Tarik, he and his brother "ain't cool" right now. It sucks, though, because they were such fan favorites.

Do we think maybe Molly actually films in her house, cause it sure looks like it. Plus, she has a young child

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I loved how Molly and Cindy came up with Insane in Ukraine and Nut-alie when describing Natalie!  And, of course, Greta's Re-Gretable Bridal!

Veronica had a zinger or two tonight-- I liked the comment that not praying is what got Mike into this mess!

And Nutter Butter!

• Love 5