Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Drogo said:

I actually enjoyed Tim on this, but moreso Veronica. 

Related:  I completely forgot that Dorothy slapped the Cowardly Lion. Tim's clearly a dedicated student of Wizard of Oz combat.

Somehow I’m not surprised Tim is a fan of Judy Garland.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

No doubt.  And he went and picked it up!  No way they'd choose going to pick up Little Caesars over having pizza delivered if they weren't getting compensated.

Makes me sad.  I'll blame it on Loren, so as not to diminish my Alexei love.

Sharp has caught on to product placement.  We had Jack Daniels, Costco tiramisu, Scott’s lawn fertilizer, Publix birthday cake, and dental floss.  Oops that was Tania’s (thankfully pixilated) thong.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Also they seem too neat to just put pizza boxes on their bed so I figured they were there for advertising purposes.

I swear these are not really their beds! Who eats in their beds like that! So gross. I don't even allow food upstairs in my house, unless you are dying! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I swear these are not really their beds! Who eats in their beds like that! So gross. I don't even allow food upstairs in my house, unless you are dying! 

Yeah I don’t even eat in the living room anymore lol.  Don’t want crumbs in the sofa.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, gigiann said:

If you notice, they have all been wearing the same bed attire the last 3 episodes or so.

Yeah it’s probably like Judge Judy where they tape several eps in a row.  Maybe the one where Pao has two different hair colors they had to reshoot parts.

• Love 1
On 12/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

No doubt.  And he went and picked it up!  No way they'd choose going to pick up Little Caesars over having pizza delivered if they weren't getting compensated.

Makes me sad.  I'll blame it on Loren, so as not to diminish my Alexei love.

Inexcusable. Rocco’s on Hollywood Beach has good pizza. He could walk there. Even Pizza Hut is better that Little Caesars. You only get that when you’re flat ass broke.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Inexcusable. Rocco’s on Hollywood Beach has good pizza. He could walk there. Even Pizza Hut is better that Little Caesars. You only get that when you’re flat ass broke.  

The fact that they kept saying the name, mentioned the app, and referred to the Crazy Bread was pretty heavy handed.  

• Love 7
On 12/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Spike said:

The fact that they kept saying the name, mentioned the app, and referred to the Crazy Bread was pretty heavy handed.  

Well, they probably paid at least 350k for their apt, and maintenance for the condos on the beach is high. Gotta make those bucks somehow. 

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Well, they probably paid at least 350k for their apt, and maintenance for the condos on the beach is high. Gotta make those bucks somehow. 

If only they updated the decor from whatever Golden Girl died there.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Spike said:

If only they updated the decor from whatever Golden Girl died there.

If the outside of the building is real, it looks like it’s on the intracoastal side in Hallandale beach. Plenty of condo commandos lived and died there. Still high priced for two fairly young people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

H

On 12/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, seacliffsal said:

I really enjoyed not having to watch Pao try to flash everything in her romper (put something over your crotch area!), or Danielle.

Surely you're not suggesting Pao lay Danielle across her crotch? jk My brain always on high alert for Danielle sightings. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Mu Shu said:

I have never eaten Little Caesar's but if they wanted to throw some money at me to shill their pizza I would do it.  I have no soul, clearly evidenced by the fact that I watch this show!!!

Are Tarik and Dean ever coming back???

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have never eaten Little Caesar's but if they wanted to throw some money at me to shill their pizza I would do it.  I have no soul, clearly evidenced by the fact that I watch this show!!!

Are Tarik and Dean ever coming back???

I think someone said they are filming another season of one of the main shows.

• Love 3
Just now, wheresmypizza said:

I FLOVE Annie. She and David actually seem to love and enjoy each other. She's adorable and I love how she just makes awesome Asian food and brings the pots in and slams them on the bed.

They're my favorites.  I do miss Tarek and Dean. 

• Love 5

Veronica adds zilch to the party. I do miss Tarik and Dean bigtime. The others are all good.  Also really, Pao and Roos add very little. I thought maybe we needed to wait a bit and give them some time to warm up but this is them. Basically Pao primps around and likes to hear herself talk and thinks she is looking glamorous. Roos smiles.

I thought it's funny that David is lighting the menorah for the last night of Hanukkah (which is tonight Sunday) but obviously this is not live........and loren and Alexei made no mention of the holiday . at least what I saw. 

Because duh they filmed this probably a bit ago.

Yes they are all wearin the same clothes they have been wearing in previous episodes......well except Molly and friend are partying for new year's eve. Go figure.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

I thought it's funny that David is lighting the menorah for the last night of Hanukkah (which is tonight Sunday) but obviously this is not live........and loren and Alexei made no mention of the holiday . at least what I saw. 

Loren mentioned some chocolate coins so I think it might be Hanukkah gelt.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I miss Dean and Tarik's silliness. I have a feeling though that I will end up disliking Dean when he has his own season because most people end up looking bad on the show.

I'm disliking Dean now on his IG, but his edit on Pillow Talk is a great showcase for him.

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I miss Dean and Tarik's silliness. I have a feeling though that I will end up disliking Dean when he has his own season because most people end up looking bad on the show.

Dean was a real jerk to Hazel on Tarik's season

I remember but I also blame Tarik for it because he also acted like a fool on his season

• Love 5

Me too, I'm bummed about missing next week, but I'll give Sister Wives a chance, for the snark. Mrs. Floatingbison is really fed up with 90DF, but likes sister wives.  I actually have a sister wives story:  my sister was hanging with some of the SW cast at Worldmark Anaheim Resort a couple years ago and met some of the wives in the elevator and IN THE JACUZZI!!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Me too, I'm bummed about missing next week, but I'll give Sister Wives a chance, for the snark. Mrs. Floatingbison is really fed up with 90DF, but likes sister wives.  I actually have a sister wives story:  my sister was hanging with some of the SW cast at Worldmark Anaheim Resort a couple years ago and met some of the wives in the elevator and IN THE JACUZZI!!!!

You’re going to have to spill the tea next week 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She actually married him!

I didn't know they were actually married. He was so gross. I don't even think he would be good for a vacation fling.

I recall they secretly got married at the courthouse just weeks after he got to the US.  I believe it was at his suggestion.  I also think he started treating her like shit after that too.

Happy New Year everyone!  I joined the forums last spring, and it's been a fun year!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6