Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I know they don't film these folks as the show airs, but her hair was a pretty glaring giveaway that it's all staged.  And if I never see Pao again (with or without dark roots), my life will still have meaning.

Thank you! I noticed that too but couldn't be arsed to rewind to recheck. Too bad Roos doesn't trim that ghastly pube bush on his face. Not a good look on him. He's not a bad looking guy but why does he always seem to have issues which his hair?

• Love 4
On 12/9/2019 at 8:16 AM, politichick said:

Why won't they be on? I may be getting an extra hour of sleep on Sundays. It's not as much fun without them.

Dean's IG he said he can't reveal the reason but it will be ok and to look for him in the near future on a 90 Day Franchise.  

Agreed!  Pillow Talk is boring with the crop the've had the last 2 weeks.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 2

I miss Annie cooking her Tai food in the bedroom. What happened to all the yummy snacks they all used to have? Now it's blueberries and melon (Loren) and popcorn (Molly and friend).  Where's all the fast food deliveries? Pizza and wings in the bed? 3 course meals on the comforters? C'mon pillow talkers, step it up!

This show reminds me of People's Couch, the show that snarked on the BRAVO housewives and other popular shows.  They started out hilarious and fizzled real quick. 

Please bring Libby and Andreiiiiii and Kalani and her Samoan hubby. Their comments were so much funnier and they were funny with each other, too. The sisters used to stop in once in a while, too, which made it even better. 

• Love 10
On 12/9/2019 at 5:27 PM, AZChristian said:

But that didn't stop me from noticing that Pao went from grown-out dark roots to freshly bleached hair within the same program.

and then back to dark roots at the end! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

I really like pillow talk, but I feel that Dean and Tarik really carried the show. Annie and David are a close second in the comedy department. Molly and friend are growing on me. 

I'm not a huge Dean and Tarik fan but like Pillow Talk overall, although maybe less if they keep bringing sad sacks like Danielle and Coltee on.  I love the snarky commentary.

• Love 2
On 12/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, bichonblitz said:

Please bring Libby and Andreiiiiii and Kalani and her Samoan hubby. Their comments were so much funnier and they were funny with each other, too. The sisters used to stop in once in a while, too, which made it even better. 

I second that. If you can't have Dean and Tarik these ppl are a close second. 
 I really dislike stupid Danielle and her red faced friend and Pao and Russ.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I posted and IG and Youtube video from Dean discussing his appearance or lack of appearance on Pillow Talk. I never listened to it myself. The following video is being purported as being the reason Dean was fired from PT, but I think he says he is appearing on some iteration of the show in his podcast posted days ago. 

Once again I didn't listen to it and it doesn't sound like he has commented on it other than whatever he said in his previously posted YT video. 

I posted what the video was about in the spoiler since it is social media, but the link refuses to stay in the box and jumps to the top of the post, so it's under the spoiler tab to be a pain in the ass.  

Spoiler

He apparently insults the transgender community in such a way that was worse than his behavior on the show and like what he said on the show, the community responded harshly.

He also said something about Tarik and Hazel's relationship, and I'm guessing that may be the real reason he was fired, if he was.

Damn link - I HATE YOU and flush my wedding ring from you - Be Nice to Me!!!

• Love 2

Angela and Danielle on my screen in the same hour? I can’t  take it. 

Does Sharp really think Danielle and Ruddy Faced Beth are going to bring ANYTHING to the conversation? 

12F215FF-07C3-448C-AA15-422834EB6BE0.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Changed photos to include all three lovelies
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Does Sharp really think Danielle and Ruddy Faced Beth are going to bring ANYTHING to the conversation? 

They don't get it that they need quick witted people to make the show work. Although I will admit I wanted to see the Danielle trainwreck I hope they don't keep her for more than one episode.

• Love 4

I'm going to be kind (I know, not like me at all) but Danielle's hair looks much better than it did during her season.  I'm going to give her a few more minutes to see if she can make good comments but I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was waiting for Danielle's reaction to Mursel not going downtown since she should know about that

Please don’t make me ill.  I hate to be cruel but I have to look at my phone every time Danielle is on the screen.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Pao was a little funny with reaching in to her romper to find her stuff.

Tantrum time next week - just in time for Christmas!

And Alexi doing the phone check😄

Edited by DaphneCat
Technology
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Where can we find discussion about the actual episode?  Watched only a few mins of Pillow Talk since Danielle was on.... but I did see that Obnoxious Pao was not satisfied with bending over last time, now she had her shirt opened in the front....next  time she will try to find a way to wear a bikini to bed. Guess when you have nothing of substance or wit to add, you take off more clothes?  Roose is such a Sad Sack.... she’s So Rude to him and he just takes it and makes us all cringe.  

Edited by Eme
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was waiting for Danielle's reaction to Mursel not going downtown since she should know about that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Danielle had nothing to say, still stings I bet.

11 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Annie is so cute.  She is a real sweetheart.

I love her. I'd hang out with her.

3 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I think Pillow Talk is pretty funny. However, I won't watch it with that idiot Danielle on it. There is not one witty or clever thing about her. She is a sad sack, period.  

(Shallow) that choice of hair color does nothing for her.

And once more, I posit that these episodes are not filmed in the participants' actual homes; they fly everyone to New York (actually, probably New Jersey), and film in a studio. Some PA goes to Home Goods for set dressings. It all looks so generic. Everything is done in a day, or over the course of a few days. Because if anyone believes that Danielle and her rosy cheeked friend were filming in her actual living room, well, I have a bridge on offer that you might like.

• Love 6
On 12/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, Floatingbison said:

Molly and her sister are growing on me. They're not verbally dazzling, but they really call people out on their douchiness!

I thought that blonde woman is Molly's business partner in the bra store.

I wish Molly wouldn't sit like she does in those tights.  There's some lumpiness in the crotch area that unnerves me.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:00 PM, Leilani said:

Loren is boring- always referring everything back to herself and her experience.

I've noticed that she seems emotionally invested in the people she's watching, like lamenting, "Oh, he's crying."  Like she really feels bad, while I'm thinking, "Of course he's crying.  He's an idiot who got himself into this stupid situation."

Now, I didn't see her season, but my understanding is that their origin story is as close to real as they come on this show--they happened to meet in person when she was in Israel on a birthright trip.  So it occurs to me that she could be putting a veneer of authenticity on everyone's stories--a veneer that I don't think they deserve, since they're people who are getting married after some number of years becoming very close via translated text messages or filtered selfies. 

But I like seeing things through her eyes, filtered by her experience.   

And it doesn't hurt that I adore Alexei.  That thing with "phistacio" had me laughing out loud.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

I'm fond of dry British humor so Tim and Jennifer could be interesting. I missed Molly and friend this week. I'd take them over Danielle and Redface any day.

You just know Danielle had to mention Mahammit at least once *eyeroll*

I adore Alexei, I say it all the time but I can't help it. The nut commentary was adorable.

• Love 5