Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I think Pillow Talk is pretty funny. However, I won't watch it with that idiot Danielle on it. There is not one witty or clever thing about her. She is a sad sack, period.  

Could there be more boring people than Danielle and her friend?  and then I see that Tim and Jennifer are going to be on next week (really??).. bring back Molly and Cynthia at least.. they are funny.. Bring on people that have a sense  of humor.. ugh.. last night was very hard to watch.  I like Alex and Loren and Annie and David (Annie - "Turkey wife".. lol)  I'll even take Pao (with her extensions that are gonna beat Russ down even more).. no one compares to Tarek and Dean.  I look forward to pillow talk cause it gives me a chance to laugh so much.  

• Love 6

Yeah  ok well maybe I was curious to see if Dunyell and sidekick could deliver.....so they got me watching. we were all right though- they had not a thing to add.

Bring back Dean and Tarik. and count me in the Alexei fan club.

I agree Loren and Alexei are the closest to real as it gets in this bunch/cast,

Edited by mayvenne
closest not closets!
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I'm fond of dry British humor so Tim and Jennifer could be interesting.

I am not being sarcastic, I am curious as in do you think that's Tim's sense of humor? Are we talking about the same Tim and Jeniffer?

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4

Love Alexei, and Loren too honestly. I love their relationship. 

Pao didn’t bug as much. 

Danielle added nothing. 

Still miss Dean and Tarik. 

Seeing Tim will be on next week has me seriously considering skipping the ep. I am not here for that pretentious douche. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am not being sarcastic, I am curious as in do you think that's Tim's sense of humor? Are we talking about the same Tim and Jeniffer?

the guy with the big head and no shoulders?  Not funny one bit

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

For Danielle to criticize anyone for not discussing their financial situation ahead of time (Michael, Robert) or having an apartment ready (with electricity, etc.), just irritates me so much.  I actually like that Molly admits her mistakes, but to have the original trainwreck, Danielle, criticize OTHERS is just too much.  

As much as I have enjoyed Pillow Talk, I think the producers are ruining it by bringing on people who have nothing interesting to say or who are in no position to criticize the actions of others is going to kill the show (IMO).  I know they're trying for ratings, but that just doesn't seem like a sound long-term strategy to me.

And, I really wanted to see the reactions to the Ukrainian's epic meltdown at breakfast (too tired to remember all of the names), but, alas, they didn't even show it. Oh, oh, I also wanted to see reactions to Emily's fear that Sasha was going to find wife #4 at the gym if Emily didn't go with him.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

*facepalm* I thought it was British Tom and his sister. Good gawd, Tim and Jeniffffffer? Whoopsy daisy!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Boston said:

the "set" thing is so weird.. Loren asks Alex to get her cold pack and he does.. it really makes you feel like they are at home.. I know it isn't.  

I am not so sure it is a set, though as I think about it, it makes sense for it to be a set and not have them try to set up the filming in each location. Either way though, I think the conversations about the food and in the older episodes about ordering food and all of that  and how they get up and have to go to the bathroom and Molly has to turn the dishwasher on is just fluffy filler. It has struck me that it seemed odd. The only explanation might be to convince us that we are really dropping in their houses. And yeah, it's Pillow Talk so why is Molly on a couch in the living room?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

18 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe confusing Tim with English Tom?

18 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Love Alexei, and Loren too honestly. I love their relationship. 

Pao didn’t bug as much. 

Danielle added nothing. 

Still miss Dean and Tarik. 

Seeing Tim will be on next week has me seriously considering skipping the ep. I am not here for that pretentious douche. 

I am curious to hear what his insights are. Although realistically he probably isn’t much better than Dinyell and big red

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I am curious to hear what his insights are

Tim? I don't care for him but I think he has a snarky personality so he could make some interesting comments if he lets it fly. I thought the same thing about Colt but I think he held back because he was trying to rehab his image.

Now that Michael had his hissy fit about Pao's comment on Pillow Talk I wonder if people will hold back more on their comments? Most of them it's the pot calling the kettle black because they did some of the same dumb stuff. I think that probably held Molly back a bit from commenting because she has to know she looked like a fool thinking Luis was husband material.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Boston said:

the "set" thing is so weird.. Loren asks Alex to get her cold pack and he does.. it really makes you feel like they are at home.. I know it isn't.  

I'm not familiar with the layout of Colt and Debbie's place, but the pillow talk episodes looked to me like the real thing, with the couch and the stairs.

I don't think there would be that much logistics to tape at their houses.  It looks to me like they have a few static cameras that catch all the action, probably mounted on the TV they're looking at (like the cameras in the cars), and the "camera work" happens in the editing room.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't know what the actual set up is but the fakest part to me is when they act like the minute the show is done they are going to turn off the lights and go to sleep.

After Annie and David take a shower and go pee.

• LOL 3
On 12/16/2019 at 11:27 AM, Pepper Mostly said:
On 12/15/2019 at 11:22 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I was waiting for Danielle's reaction to Mursel not going downtown since she should know about that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Danielle had nothing to say, still stings I bet.

I see what  you did there Pepper! 

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I am not so sure it is a set, though as I think about it, it makes sense for it to be a set and not have them try to set up the filming in each location. Either way though, I think the conversations about the food and in the older episodes about ordering food and all of that  and how they get up and have to go to the bathroom and Molly has to turn the dishwasher on is just fluffy filler. It has struck me that it seemed odd. The only explanation might be to convince us that we are really dropping in their houses. And yeah, it's Pillow Talk so why is Molly on a couch in the living room?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

the weird thing is .. I think Molly is in her own home

• Love 3

I miss the two brothers so much!  They use to say exactly what I was thinking but made me laugh.  

Danielle & her friend?  Really?  Is this the best they could get,  I'd rather have Col-Tee and Mom Col-Tee!  

Not wanting to be rude but what's going on with Friend Danielle? From what I remember of her,  she was the semi attractive of the two.  Not only is her face red but it looks like she has lost all of her teeth.  Someone asked on another site and they were torn into for being rude. 

Speaking of losing teeth, Mother Angela!  Meykell is suppose to take care of her and all the kids?  78 is not that old today,  I thought she was closer to 100! She was feisty tho,  Meykell will not be telling her what to do! 

• Love 5

I really do NOT need to see Danielle on Pillow Talk. She is not witty in the least, and is continuing to have that creepy laugh after she says anything out loud. And Danielle ragging on people for not discussing finances prior to coming over - bitch please, if I recall correctly you didn't have any money to speak of, had utilities turned off, etc. I doubt you had that discussion yourself. Her lack of insight is incredible, but not surprising.

And I have to believe that production told the Pillow Talkers (or made huge edits) that they couldn't comment on Mother Angela's or Friend Danielle's appearances. Because, there's no way that all of the Pillow Talker's did not scream at the sight of Mother Angela - I know I did. Luckily, I am not a cast member but here goes:

Mother Angela - Holy Hell. That poor woman. There's been speculation about skin cancer and that is what it looks like to me but I am no doctor. Her nose is actually mishapen and falling off, her chin looks to be necrotic/dying tissue or scabbed over from some invasive procedure. In addition (or in place of?) melanoma, I also thought perhaps mouth/throat cancer that is either wildly aggressive or had gone untreated for a long time. Either way, I can't imagine Angela or Mother Angela jumping on any sort of ailment quickly to try to minimize the effects. That poor woman has no teeth, which is why I am wondering if some sort of cigarette/tobacco causing cancer is at play here too. Which would make Angela's smoking even more repulsive if that's even possible.

Friend Danielle - To me, it looks like severe (and I mean SEVERE) rocasea. I myself have been diagnosed with rosacea, although it is very manageable with the occasional flareups. After it first showed up (bumps, acne, red/inflamed skin) I was lucky enough to have that part calmed down by oral antibiotics, and now I only need to use a topical antibiotic on my face. When I do have flare ups, it is nothing like poor Friend Danielle's. I have to believe there is a better treatment for her out there, it honestly looks completely untreated. Putting coverup on that massive amount I don't think would work - besides, when it looks like that it usually feels very inflamed and sensitive.

That being said, she adds nothing to the show and she and Danielle need to be booted off the couch ASAP. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I really do NOT need to see Danielle on Pillow Talk. She is not witty in the least, and is continuing to have that creepy laugh after she says anything out loud. And Danielle ragging on people for not discussing finances prior to coming over - bitch please, if I recall correctly you didn't have any money to speak of, had utilities turned off, etc. I doubt you had that discussion yourself. Her lack of insight is incredible, but not surprising.

And I have to believe that production told the Pillow Talkers (or made huge edits) that they couldn't comment on Mother Angela's or Friend Danielle's appearances. Because, there's no way that all of the Pillow Talker's did not scream at the sight of Mother Angela - I know I did. Luckily, I am not a cast member but here goes:

Mother Angela - Holy Hell. That poor woman. There's been speculation about skin cancer and that is what it looks like to me but I am no doctor. Her nose is actually mishapen and falling off, her chin looks to be necrotic/dying tissue or scabbed over from some invasive procedure. In addition (or in place of?) melanoma, I also thought perhaps mouth/throat cancer that is either wildly aggressive or had gone untreated for a long time. Either way, I can't imagine Angela or Mother Angela jumping on any sort of ailment quickly to try to minimize the effects. That poor woman has no teeth, which is why I am wondering if some sort of cigarette/tobacco causing cancer is at play here too. Which would make Angela's smoking even more repulsive if that's even possible.

Friend Danielle - To me, it looks like severe (and I mean SEVERE) rocasea. I myself have been diagnosed with rosacea, although it is very manageable with the occasional flareups. After it first showed up (bumps, acne, red/inflamed skin) I was lucky enough to have that part calmed down by oral antibiotics, and now I only need to use a topical antibiotic on my face. When I do have flare ups, it is nothing like poor Friend Danielle's. I have to believe there is a better treatment for her out there, it honestly looks completely untreated. Putting coverup on that massive amount I don't think would work - besides, when it looks like that it usually feels very inflamed and sensitive.

That being said, she adds nothing to the show and she and Danielle need to be booted off the couch ASAP. 

I completely agree with you on Mother Angela,  she is just being allowed to slowly rot away.   Not to be rude,  but the smell has to be horrible.  We had a friend who was an older man & wore dentures.  He kept blacking out, etc and was talking like too much air was getting under his top denture. We brought him in to stay with us. He refused to go to the dr or ER.  Omigod! I could hardly get near him,  especially when he talked,  it was a rotten smell.   Took him to ER when we woke up to him vomiting all over the living room.  I took the dr aside & told her about his speech & smell.  She finally convinced him to remove his top denture,  the was a hole in the roof of his mouth the size of a  quarter!  His mouth was full of cancer,  after further testing,  was through his whole body.  He refused treatment (basically too late)  & died a month later. 

I agree about the rocasea. But,  there's something more,  IMO.  I do not know why TLC thought they would be a wise choice.  

• Love 1
On 12/9/2019 at 7:15 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That ex wife cannot let go, she inserts herself where she has no business, did you all notice she walked in to that house, no knocking, just walked right in.  Julianna is too nice.

She wouldn’t just be walking in if Michael didn’t allow it. Plus she’s delivering dog food? I  see their relationship  as similar to Tim  and Veronica. They’re overly enmeshed. I wonder if Michael is as involved in Sarah’s private life. I  see Michael as wanting to keep Juliana from getting too comfortable and starting to make demands. 

• Love 4
On 12/16/2019 at 3:54 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I know ,it sent me looking for a British Tim and Jennifer.  My DVR cuts out at the very end and only saw Danielle saying she couldn’t wait for next week. What a dud, sad sack.  Go far away.   Molly’s  place looks like her family room I think I see stairs. 

• Love 2

I think they're all in their own houses. Molly probably doesn't want to use her bedroom for that when she has other rooms that work just fine and she's doing the show with a friend. It would not be at all difficult to set up in their bedrooms and they do a very tight shot, so if the rest of the room is a mess we won't see it.

Didn't bother to watch this week. It sounds like they messed up a really good formula, which sucks because I had begun to look more forward to this show than the actual 2-hour episode, which they need to cut to 90 minutes or less since there's SO much repetition!

• Love 6
On 12/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, hookedontv said:

I'm in total agreement with you about Danielle. I'm adding her to the list of laugh-talkers, which includes Tania and, to a lesser extent lately, Blake (with Jasmine). He's really settled down now that he's home with mom and strict stepfather. But back to Danielle. I hate her hair color bc her eyebrows are still black and bushy. She's put on a lot of weight since her season, mostly in her legs, and worst of all, she's still using double negatives in her speech. Yuk, yuk, yuk!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I'm in total agreement with you about Danielle. I'm adding her to the list of laugh-talkers, which includes Tania and, to a lesser extent lately, Blake (with Jasmine). He's really settled down now that he's home with mom and strict stepfather. But back to Danielle. I hate her hair color bc her eyebrows are still black and bushy. She's put on a lot of weight since her season, mostly in her legs, and worst of all, she's still using double negatives in her speech. Yuk, yuk, yuk!

You and I can be great friends. In addition to the double negatives, if Danielle threw in an "axe" instead of "ask" I might throw myself out the window. OK, I'm on the first floor, but still....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, Emmeline said:

Please don’t make me ill.  I hate to be cruel but I have to look at my phone every time Danielle is on the screen.

Many of us get UV coating on our glasses.  Danielle’s are dunked in grease.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:27 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Danielle had nothing to say, still stings I bet.

I love her. I'd hang out with her.

(Shallow) that choice of hair color does nothing for her.

And once more, I posit that these episodes are not filmed in the participants' actual homes; they fly everyone to New York (actually, probably New Jersey), and film in a studio. Some PA goes to Home Goods for set dressings. It all looks so generic. Everything is done in a day, or over the course of a few days. Because if anyone believes that Danielle and her rosy cheeked friend were filming in her actual living room, well, I have a bridge on offer that you might like.

They call it Danielle’s house but it sure looks like a trailer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/17/2019 at 10:49 AM, mayvenne said:

And yeah, it's Pillow Talk so why is Molly on a couch in the living room?

They don’t want you to think she has sex with her business partner.  That’s why Dean sits on the edge of the bed and Coltie and Debbie were on a couch.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Spike said:

Looks like they have switched Unpolished until after Pillow Talk.  

Thank God!

14 hours ago, Spike said:

Many of us get UV coating on our glasses.  Danielle’s are dunked in grease.

They call it Danielle’s house but it sure looks like a trailer.

cause she is trailer trash..  (I'm not usually mean but, really)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Since PT is obviously filmed before the rest of us see the episode, I guess they get to see the uncensored version? 

Must be that's how they knew what Anny was saying that got bleeped for us? 

Too much Veronica since she was such a small part of the show. I guess I should say the same thing for Molly's friend, but I like her and Molly better than Tim/Veronica.

I wonder if Loren and Alexie are getting something for shilling Little Caesars? She made a point to say she was ordering from their app and they made a big deal about the food. I do love their crazy bread but Little Caesars is usually a cheap pizza we pick up for the kids because they don't like much on their pizza so it seems like they were making more fuss than necessary about it.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Tim is way too droll for Pillow Talk...

I actually enjoyed Tim on this, but moreso Veronica. 

Related:  I completely forgot that Dorothy slapped the Cowardly Lion. Tim's clearly a dedicated student of Wizard of Oz combat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I actually enjoyed Tim on this, but moreso Veronica. 

Related:  I completely forgot that Dorothy slapped the Cowardly Lion. Tim's clearly a dedicated student of Wizard of Oz combat.

actually, Tim got a little better the last half of the ep.  He had a few pretty funny comments.  But he really is an odd dude...

6 hours ago, Boston said:

If that is JENNIFER.. than I am the Queen of England..  Really??

that was Tim's ex Veronica.  You remember, the one who gave him the ring to give to Jenniffer.  lol

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

actually, Tim got a little better the last half of the ep.  He had a few pretty funny comments.  But he really is an odd dude...

that was Tim's ex Veronica.  You remember, the one who gave him the ring to give to Jenniffer.  lol

Bad ME.. it Is Veronica

14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wonder if Loren and Alexie are getting something for shilling Little Caesars?

No doubt.  And he went and picked it up!  No way they'd choose going to pick up Little Caesars over having pizza delivered if they weren't getting compensated.

Makes me sad.  I'll blame it on Loren, so as not to diminish my Alexei love.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

No way they'd choose going to pick up Little Caesars over having pizza delivered if they weren't getting compensated.

Also they seem too neat to just put pizza boxes on their bed so I figured they were there for advertising purposes.

• Love 2

This is the second week in a row that I have been disappointed that they do not show/get reactions about Natalie's crazy.  It really starts to make me wonder why.  I also noticed that we didn't get to relive Tania's Caribbean adventure...

I really enjoyed not having to watch Pao try to flash everything in her romper (put something over your crotch area!), or Danielle.

• Love 5