Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Not sure how this is new, I think they just renamed Pillow Talk to Watch Party: 🧐

90 Day Fiancé Season 7 is back with a special episode tonight. The title of this episode is ‘Watch Party’ and it deals with what it says exactly. A Watch Party with the 90 Day favorites, Anna has questions on her engagement. Angela and Michael will be back. Michael & Juliana get real about their financial future. Syngin prepares for a month apart from Tania. Blake & Jasmin’s living situation changes unexpectedly

90 Day Fiancé Season 7 Special Episode Release Date and Time

90 Day Fiance Season 7 special episode premieres tonight, Mon Dec 30, 2019, on TLC, at 8/7 c. The show belongs to the genre of romance/dating, lifestyle, and reality. The runtime of this episode is 120 min.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2019 at 10:00 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I didn't know they were actually married. He was so gross. I don't even think he would be good for a vacation fling.

Yes, she tried to peddle it that she thought they were simply getting a license and oopsie!  Turns out they were married.  Try again Molly.  That scene where he was playing music loudly and ignoring her was so nervy - I would have gone downstairs and shut off the breaker.

Shockingly, I am still not annoyed by Pao.  Not loving her, let me make that clear, but she is toned down a bit.  Love Alexi!  Miss Tarik and Dean.

• Love 4
On 12/23/2019 at 1:57 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Annie is crackin' me UP with her difficulty understanding American colloquialisms. Watching her try to get her head around what David meant when he said someone (I forget who) had "grown balls." She was like, "So now he has 3 balls?" And I died. 

She has a fantastic sense of humor and I love how David is so kind in explaining these things to her. I caught a bit of their recap episode and she's a different person from then. I'm glad she seems happier now than when she first arrived in the US.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:11 PM, Archer27 said:

I realize that most of you do not like Tim, but I do. I always have.  He is funny, self-deprecating, and just plain silly. 

I think so too. So dry and droll. I wonder whats up with him and Jennifffffer.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

She has a fantastic sense of humor and I love how David is so kind in explaining these things to her. I caught a bit of their recap episode and she's a different person from then. I'm glad she seems happier now than when she first arrived in the US.

Who would have thunk that David and Annie would be like this? It makes me happy to see their banter.  Answer me this: if Annie cooks a lot of healthy Asian food, why is poor David gaining?  I worry about his health and longevity. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

It was funny when he said people die all over the world re Angela’s hospice career.

5 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Who would have thunk that David and Annie would be like this? It makes me happy to see their banter.  Answer me this: if Annie cooks a lot of healthy Asian food, why is poor David gaining?  I worry about his health and longevity. 

Maybe he is still boozing.  Lots of empty calories there.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Love when Annie slaps down the food on the bed.. and then she called him "tomato sauce"  she is a crack up

• Love 6

Add me to the list of Annie lovers!  She's as cute as she can be!  She does seem to adore David so maybe he is a great guy and she feels loved by him.  

I watched the PT episodes from this season.  If it weren't for Annie and David, I likely wouldn't watch. 

I find Pao her usual put on self, Russ boring.  Tarik and his brother are just loud and obnoxious.  Jennifer and Tim are okay but their voices just irritate me!  The Tourettes Syndrom woman and her husband bore me -- can't even remember their names.   

I do like Molly and her friend's comments.  All in all, I thought it would be a much more fun watch than it is.

• Love 2
On 12/31/2019 at 9:51 AM, Lady Iris said:

But David is right.  He needs to drop a lot of weight to be remotely healthy and stay around for Annie.  He is a heart attack waiting to happen.

• Love 4

I died when Tania said texting Syringe was a bigger commitment than she can make.  Seriously bitch you are getting MARRIED.  My hubby and I always text each other if one of us is traveling when we're in for the night.   Common courtesy. 

And I agree,  I love Annie.  So he has 3 balls or 4 balls....

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/31/2019 at 7:32 PM, LilaFowler said:

Molly and Cindy are the MVPs for me. Dean and Tarik (where are they?) are also hilarious. Loren has grown on me a lot, especially considering that I couldn't stand her on their regular show.

I never cared for Molly before as she was a huge fool for bringing in a man in his 20's while having a teen daughter in the house.  But she admits Luis was a huge error and can laugh about it.  I give her credit for that!

On 1/7/2020 at 12:15 AM, xls said:

Wtf was that on Angela's mother's chin? Did not look good at all.  She better see Dr Lee!

It looked like a cancerous growth.  Why would anyone live in that smoke filled hovel???  With SIX little kids?  Ugh.  I like my kid free (they are at college and when home they are awesome) smoke free home, thanks.  

• Love 2
On 1/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

I died when Tania said texting Syringe was a bigger commitment than she can make.  Seriously bitch you are getting MARRIED.  My hubby and I always text each other if one of us is traveling when we're in for the night.   Common courtesy.

Not necessarily.  It's something two people might agree to do, but there are those out there who don't roll that way.  For me, it's actually the reason Tania gives, which is that I don't like setting up a cause to worry if the other person for whatever reason doesn't follow through.  I prefer to assume everything's okay, and fortunately, Mr. Outlier's the same way.  Sometimes one of us will call, but if it doesn't happen, there's no reason to worry.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:04 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

It looked like a cancerous growth.  Why would anyone live in that smoke filled hovel???  With SIX little kids?  Ugh.  I like my kid free (they are at college and when home they are awesome) smoke free home, thanks.  

My thoughts on this are that Angela negotiated paychecks for each person in her family who's shown on television, including the kids & especially Grandma. They've got her propped up in the corner chewing on her gums, which might be a horrible side effect of old age, idk. I have so much pity for the old woman. Whether she's lucid or not idk, but she's doing it for Angela. 

• Love 6

Either these people are playing the role of caring people or they are far kinder than I am.  I wasn't all that moved by the Anna/Mursel weepfest - they could have avoided this entire thing by simply talking to each other several months ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

Either these people are playing the role of caring people or they are far kinder than I am.  I wasn't all that moved by the Anna/Mursel weepfest - they could have avoided this entire thing by simply talking to each other several months ago.

Too bad Pao didn't have that empathy for Russ and his family.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I just don't see the Blake and Jasmin pairing at all, either.

jasmin's perfect mate would be a polar bear...walrus....shark...things attracted to cold fish

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Molly... . . cracks me up a lot more than she used to. 

I have always liked Molly...even though many 90DF fans have spoken unkindly of her in during her season and beyond. She is funny and sweet. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

I have always liked Molly...even though many 90DF fans have spoken unkindly of her in during her season and beyond. She is funny and sweet. 

And a way better mother than Anna. I know her and Olivia were at odds but I suspect that started way before Luis

• Love 4