Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I still think they are sketchy, that Blake has an arrangement with Jasmin and it's no love story

I thought an arrangement with Blake and her parents.  It can’t be her. It’s like an arranged marriage. Maybe Jasmin doesn’t know.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would be really ticked if my husband's friends came on the show and badmouthed me, so if this is real Jasmin is never going to like them.

I don’t think they care. They seem to be way over her. BTW, what was going on with female friend? At one point she was leaning all over the seat almost falling over....was she high or drunk? Maybe a reason that Jasmin doesn’t like them....just speculating. Lol 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Syngin's head is massive. He's a total pumpkinhead.

I think his hair trim makes it worse,  it's cut straight across which makes his face look even rounder. It looked better shaggier. Kind of like how Goldie Hawn has her hair over her face it was more flattering if that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Awww. Loren is asking for weights because of a little arm wiggle. She looks great! 

I think Alexei is critical of her which doesn't help

Edited by Armchair Critic
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think his hair trim makes it worse,  it's cut straight across which makes his face look even rounder. It looked better shaggier. Kind of like how Goldie Hawn has her hair over her face it was more flattering if that makes sense.

I think Alexei is critical of her which doesn't help

I sad-faced because I agree that Alexei may be critical. LOL - I have the same weights. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Human beings have a whole range of emotions and actions - whether they believe in a God or not or whatever. They will lie, cheat, and betray.

Yeah, some of the biggest, fakest, hypocrite cheaters are in church! Seriously. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Leilani said:

The three Goofballs would be great on Pillow Talk.

I would love to see them get these kind of offers. Especially after Angela was mouthing off about bringing them to the show it whatever she said. 

• Love 5

increasingly a fan of Alexei and Loren- score for normalcy!

Molly and friend definitely breakout stars.

I do still enjoy David, less so for Annie (if she would stop shouting and repeating, I would like her more. ). They are both pretty funny.

So what is the real deal with Mike and Natalie?? He seems like a sincere guy. I waiver about her because sometimes she seems sincere but I honestly think she is an actress. Very contrived with her facial expressions and such.

• Love 6

On PT during the Tell Nothing, Michael and Sarah say they were married 12 years.  in PT land, Veronica says to Tim, " Huh, same as us.  Not that we're married."

I remember somewhere back in this thread or elsewhere on the interwebs, someone posted some podcasts from Timmy from a few years ago, and I heard him call Veronica his wife 5-6 times.

Doesn't mean they are, but more grist for the mill.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

On PT during the Tell Nothing, Michael and Sarah say they were married 12 years.  in PT land, Veronica says to Tim, " Huh, same as us.  Not that we're married."

I remember somewhere back in this thread or elsewhere on the interwebs, someone posted some podcasts from Timmy from a few years ago, and I heard him call Veronica his wife 5-6 times.

Doesn't mean they are, but more grist for the mill.

if you're together than long and likely living together it's probably just easier to say the other person is your husband/wife.

one of my co-workers has been with her boyfriend for 4-5 years but they bought a house together and a 2nd kid on the way, they just haven't gotten around to getting married yet but I always have to catch myself when almost calling her boyfriend her husband.

but 12 years is a LONG time to not get married, especially at their age.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

if you're together than long and likely living together it's probably just easier to say the other person is your husband/wife.

one of my co-workers has been with her boyfriend for 4-5 years but they bought a house together and a 2nd kid on the way, they just haven't gotten around to getting married yet but I always have to catch myself when almost calling her boyfriend her husband.

but 12 years is a LONG time to not get married, especially at their age.

My oldest friend has been with her boyfriend for 9 years. They have a house and are on their second dog. I feel weird saying boyfriend considering she is nearly 50 and he older. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My oldest friend has been with her boyfriend for 9 years. They have a house and are on their second dog. I feel weird saying boyfriend considering she is nearly 50 and he older. 

My brother and his girlfriend have been dating over 30 years and are not even engaged.

• Love 1
On 2/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, libgirl2 said:

I have a friend in her early 60s, she's been engaged to her fiance for at least a decade.  They're both financially successful, own a house together.....but no wedding.

• Love 3
On 2/21/2020 at 6:53 AM, blubld43 said:

I have a friend in her early 60s, she's been engaged to her fiance for at least a decade.  They're both financially successful, own a house together.....but no wedding.

what is her reasoning? if they marry it will wreck everything? it's just a piece of paper?

I would worry about survivor's rights if nothing else

• Love 3
18 hours ago, cinsays said:

what is her reasoning? if they marry it will wreck everything? it's just a piece of paper?

I would worry about survivor's rights if nothing else

I honestly don't know.  They're both exceptionally successful, both have kids from prior marriages, I just don't know.  They seem very happy.

• Love 1

Lately I've been just watching pillow talk instead of the weekly two hour episode. This new season, i started in but these people are just so stupid, i just can't. Pillow Talk is condensed and the reactions from the group lighten things up for me.

• Love 5